*CPU frequency: 1000 MHz
*Video Processor: Mali 400 MP
*RAM size: 1024 MB
*Built-in memory size: 8 GB
A photo
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 29.11.17, 11:27
Reason for editing: MX_LINUX-1.01-STVMC-update

Rep: (9)
Hello!
Faced with a media playerDNS G-300 or MYGICA ATV3000B :

The player of course is terrible, when the power is automatically switched in such a way "how-to" button switch is used to lock :)
Thus it can not be shut down or restart, and the sudden power failure usually falls firmware or it is dropped and there is "First Run Wizard" and after a blackout and drop the firmware, I decided to put not original.

In the "System Information" of the STB was written something like "Enjoy m3 tv box" as a result of reading thought it Geniatech utroystvo. As a result, on the Internet I found the firmware flashed with XBMC and now he does not turn off.

After power: there are something like artifacts (ripples screen) and through 5-8sek. the video signal is lost and there is a "black screen" and runs the TV logo.

I tried:
1 Found topicAndroid Google Smart TV Media Player - Official firmware (OS)and I tried to "The procedure for firmware recovery "- it did not work.
2 Just copying the boot loader, or the most rekaveri firmware to the SD card - did not help
All this makes the course pre-Powers recovery button and power connection.

Therefore, please help !!! There is the original firmware but can not log in rekaveri, it must somehow be restored.

Post has been editedDe_X - 18.06.14, 16:48

Rep: (0)
Itself I use this player.
Initially had the same problem, sews it 15 times since each time after pulling out of the socket all the flies.
Solved the problem by putting Titanium Backup, and made all the necessary application system, is also set constant RK scheduled.
Now, without any problems I pull out from the wall outlet and turn on all the same state.
So basically it is always plugged in, reboot it periodically so as not buggy through the Titanium.

In rekoveri I enter quietly, just when the network press the button several times, and all without any problems.

Pasevg, if not a secret, how to stitch this unit: interested in detailed instructions so to speak, so as not to dance around player with tambourines.
Faced, too, with the same problem after the next pulling from the outlet player refuses to run and offers all the time to make a relog here with the inscription: "user data load unsucceful" and one button - reload. and then everything around.
By the way, who have the same problems here and found the manual insertion of the CSNhttp://ftp.dns-shop.ru/Media_Player/G300/
Now it is small ..... pour firmware: sveta:

Guys will understand = write) like you a lot
that is unfinished and take nehochetsya

Need firmware which is another ...
Download the firmware from the site dns she arhive- Unpack the archive to the root of the memory card
turn off the console we press the reset button and then we conclude supply (insert cable)
menu appears rekaveri
choose to upgrade from a memory card
then poidet firmware update
Toko vseravno chush turns :(
firmwarehttp://ftp.dns-shop.ru/Media_Player/G300/

Post has been editedesnst - 16.08.14, 22:45

Rep: (1)
Specify what kind of firmware suitable for a given set-top box? and then link a lot of firmware. CSN is online, not what does not change. I copied it on cd Flehite. Behind there knopta rekoveri pressing her left rekaveri menu. apdeyd I chose to flehi. It requests an update but it was.

Post has been editedFerst - 27.08.14, 16:44

guys what firmware pour in the media player what he would normally funktsianiroval , what some may sided * ????? gored during power failure all settings flies

Today took back to CSN, passed for repair. Look at the results.

To make an exchange. carry back to the store one warranty

Rep: (5)
Hello.
Although the negative reviews about it, but due to its cheaper
(4 190 rub. 2 990 rub).
maybe it's worth to pay attention to it. To him, there are two firmware
update_DNS_20130913.img (10.01.14)
and
update_G300_G510_R01_21.08.2014_V2.0.img (14.11.14)

Can they fix the situation?

Probably similar to "MYGICA ATV3000B Enjoy TV Gold"
But it has not yet found the firmware.

Interested in the performance of its chip Cortex A9 ARM, 1 core, 800 MHz.
especially in comparison with Allwinner A10 (ARM Cortex-A8)
Prompt, if own information.

Post has been editedtlt_dk - 11.12.14, 20:48

Rep: (356)
M
Topic moves toMedia consoles

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 11.12.14, 21:06

Rep: (5)
bah found:

with a similar filling "3Q Appy AA490HW"
Processor: ARM Cortex A9 800MHz (Amlogic 8726)
Memory: 4 GB (ROM); 1 GB (RAM)

Negative reviews:
http:? //market.yandex.r...s hid = 4165204 & clid = 703
Main pritenenii a weak processor.

The conclusion is:
Only for undemanding tasks. DVDRip or slightly heavier.

Rep: (10)
Vmem hello! Pomogiteeee. I can not connect a home console, making vsГ« as it is written in notes and hints, but nothing came of it. Who can faced.

Same problem. only the charge indicator lights on the console. Nothing more flashes. Pressing the Fn + Esc to nothing lead.

Also failed to deal with the remote control. Charged for several hours, the green light has not lit up. Lit only blue. I tried to connect the receiver to a PC. Drivers are installed, says that the device is ready for use, but it is impossible to control the cursor.

On the panel above the microphone has a hole. A needle or something thin nazhimaesh there and remote working.

Please help to buy DNS-G300 media player
his mud buggy firmware, reinstall
nothing does not change how flew and flies,
when restarting the application disappears what to do?
Help who can what some other firmware
make or remake of Custom other !!!

Yesterday bet on this miracle Spanish firmware from the post of "DNS AT-100 - Talk." After you turn off a network program is not flew.

Rep: (13)
AlexG73 @ 25.02.2015, 23:56*
Yesterday bet on this miracle Spanish firmware from the post of "DNS AT-100 - Talk." After you turn off a network program is not flew.

Can you please tell what kind, from 20130107?

Yeah ... after the firmware from the DNS AT-100, it turns into a brick .... checked.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19 10:11