> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tales from the Borderlands | [IPhone], [iPad] Borderlands from Telltale Games

Rep: (566)
Tales from the Borderlands
Version: 1.4
Catalog: Quests

Last update of the game in the header:19.07.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The game is a continuation of Borderlands 2

Description:
The game is a continuation of Borderlands 2. The player will control two different heroes: Fiona - a scammer, and Reese - the programmer of Hyperion, who meet in the second part when they realize the consequences on the planet Pandora after the defeat of Handsome Jack. The story will show the common events of both characters in terms of each of them. In addition, each of them has its own special abilities. For example, Fiona can hypnotize the interlocutor with her chatter, and Reese with the help of a cybernetic hand can hack electronic devices.
Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tales-from-the-borderlands/id934090827?mt=8
Breaking into episodes

Download:
version 1.4 and repack with crack
Hacking and episodes 2-5 for devices without jail iOS 9+
archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 19.07.17, 08:21
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (68)
* Stanislav799, * with constant jamming of sound and 15-20 frames.

Post has been editedDJShadFox - 11.12.14, 22:11

Rep: (1423)
* DJShadFox
and did not try to reboot a device? if you compare it with ip there is such a picture and in 4 places in places)) I expected this here in the board and not in ip: D

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 11.12.14, 22:24

Rep: (1471)
Then I wait for the Russian language before buying.
With Walking such a trick did not roll.

Rep: (24)
* RazorIlya,
But do games from 25PP or Tongbu work normally on iOS 8.1.2? They didn’t work for me, I had to install Jale.

* HoRRicH, I specifically unloaded everything from memory and left in Safe Mode. In the very first dialogue, 90% of the tracks stuck.

Rep: (387)
* Stanislav799, ask your question to either the developers or in this thread: Bioshock

Post has been editedDark-O-Storm - 12.12.14, 02:38

Rep: (8)
* androidus1999,
On 8.1.2, games from 25pp work, but worse than on 7.1.2, they began to fly out more often (this departure is solved by connecting to a PC and in the store by pressing the button with the tools)

Upd: sorry for offtopic.

Post has been editedRazorilya - 12.12.14, 06:45

* Stanislav799, on iPad 2, only 512 megabytes of RAM, a gig by definition can’t be there.

Rep: (28)
If you haven’t played in the Borderlands series at all, does it make sense to try the game?

Rep: (513)
If you haven’t played in the Borderlands series at all, does it make sense to try the game?

Read the plot of the second part on Wikipedia, at least. Then it will be possible to try.

Post has been editedDragy - 12.12.14, 14:44

Rep: (8)
when approximately wait rusik? : rolleyes: Choat playing like everything is clear, but the interpreter is dearer: D

* ligfip
The other day, maybe even today release

Rep: (18)
Is it worth playing if you haven’t played on a computer in Borderlands?

Rep: (912)
* sindrom ^^
Is it difficult to see a couple of posts above?

* Stanislav799,
M
I give you a warning for the ongoing offtopic, discuss the game hereBioshock
Topic cleaned

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 12.12.14, 18:41

Rep: (18)
* ** novichok2008 **, hesitate to look like that)

Rep: (48)
The game is gorgeous, but without knowledge of the language and the history of boards - you should not climb into it

Screenshots from iPhone 6 plus:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The comment about the excessive resolution was for the sake of clarification, since the screen resolution should be different, did the school student minus me for an explanation or what?

Post has been editedpolotencheck - 13.12.14, 13:55
Reason for editing:

Rep: (4)
Tolmachi released a translation) wait, sir

Rep: (48)
* Glory_Pavlov,
Too much pun, although the level of language here seems to be simple. I hope people will not play with a gag instead of text.

Rep: (24)
Hmmm, I have better graphics on the iPad mini 2 than on the iPhone 6 + ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19 01:00