TP-Link TL-MR3420 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, configuration, firmware, problem solving
USB hub
Have you ever used it to connect a flash drive and modem at the same time or any other, two or more devices?
No, but interesting. [ 303 ] ** [43,79%]
No, I did not think. [ 281 ] ** [40,61%]
Yes, I used a passive hub. [ 35 ] ** [5,06%]
Yes, I used an active hub. [ 73 ] ** [10,55%]
Total votes: 692

Rep: (358)
TP-Link TL-MR3420 - Discussion
PictureRev. v 1.x, 2.x, 3.x. Discussion, firmware, problem solving.
Attached Image

DESCRIPTION
Appearance
TL-MR3420 Rev.v 1.x
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

TL-MR3420 Rev.v 2.x
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

TL-MR3420 Rev.v 3.x
A photo

Those. specifications
Hardware Comparison Chart
Attached Image

Attached Image

TL-MR3420 Rev.v 1.x
TTX

TL-MR3420 Rev.v 2.x
TTX

TL-MR3420 Rev.v 3.x
TTX
Attached Image

FIRMWARE
Official
Custom bikes
Rollback from custom
Instructions for assembling and modifying firmware

DIFFERENT
Useful
Find out the device version ...
To check the hardware version of your TP-LINK device, flip it over and look at the sticker on the bottom panel. In the field where the serial number (Serial Number) is indicated is the character string “Ver: X.Y” (for example, Ver: 1.0), in which the X is the hardware version of the device. That is, if the line looks like this - “Ver: 1.1” - this means that the hardware version of the device is V1.
If you did not find the version designation at the end of the FFC-ID: then you most likely have V1.x
Attached Image

3G / 4G USB Modem Compatibility List (TL-MR3420)
Configure RusBie4G to work with usb modems
Configure RusBie4G to work with usb modems ("Alternative configuration")
OpenWrt + VPNclient (without using a USB flash drive)
U-Boot Console 1.1.4 by hackpascal (MR3420 v2)
TP-Link TL-MR3420 v2 8MB FLASH - for v.2
Dumps and firmware for recovery

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 03.11.19, 15:22
Reason for editing: OpenWRT 18.06.04 sewn with support for USB TL-MR3420 V2

Rep: (6)
dpazik @ 19.08.2015, 22:11*
I want to make sure that vayfayka which gives greater speed giving to others, if someone does not enjoy at this time greatly internet.

for these purposes need another piece of hardware, the one who understands that the content of the "flow-by-wire" and redistributes it, like so Asus can.

* Korshunov_Igor,
12 Mbit / s possible in my locality 12)
the maximum working

Rep: (0)
Put the assembly of caps Golden_rus Openwrt From 01.21.15, it works fine, but I can not figure out how to set up the media server on the router, mount the hard disk under the mount point, mount it but in a networked environment, it is not visible.

Help advice how to configure samby it is in this version, but because the Internet is not found settings description

Rep: (4)
* Anvanv88,
What ? What? If you have a modem from "oty" then we move to 3G you do not like will not work because the modem itself only works in the LTE network

* diana221323, I have a samba on a router is not set. But I believe that it is samba andin Africasamba on a router so that you can try on this instructions to configure.
PS:Tyk

Post has been editedGolden_rus - 28.08.15, 19:07

Rep: (3)
The router cuts the speed of the 3G modem! Vyklyuchalka where such a function?

Rep: (2163)
* ni82,
What kind of modem which mode (RAS, NDIS)?

Modem 3131 Beeline. Pro mode is not know. This modem settings? Watch, I'll specify. While it is possible in the radio what kind of regimes? What influence?
I must say, the modem is powered by antenna, so that the place of the position of the modem does not matter. I connect to a computer, ping and speed in the region of 60-70 / 2-3Mb / sec. From the router 120 / 0,5-0,2Mb / sec. Such and on the computer that is connected to the wire and on the tablet of wi-fi.
P.S. Deciding that tomorrow is another day disabled computer and went to Lulu. Tablet computers picked)) Dai think speed check on the tablet by V-fi, both much higher, i.e., 2-3Mb / sec. But it must still check. Maybe it seemed to me))

Post has been editedni82 - 31.08.15, 08:10

Rep: (1)
all privet.v presence of TP-Link 3420 v2. I get to make friends with him 4dzhi modem from MTS 827f ??????? thanks

Rep: (45)
Hi friends!

Prompt and OpenWRT firmware differs from the official? What it is aimed?
My old man TL-MR3420 v1.3 modem no longer use, yuzayu a router.
But he is a reptile, occasionally crashes.
Firmware is the last official.
Attention to the question: Do I helpOpenWRT FunnelWeb 2014-04-14? Or is there something more stable and newer?

Rep: (56)
* JenOk,
but they are all good, was TP link all tried, lightweight version 3.18http://ofmodemsandmen.com/downloadsm.html, But if the modem does not work, herehttp: //downloads.openw.../14.07/ar71xx/generic/open wrt system is very flexible, configuration instructions, user feedback well, and so you can read everywhere Therefore you describe does not make sense, I'd add that - not comparable to the difference, but there is one, is not using the default settings, then it is better not to put

The problem I have described above is no longer relevant. Another question.
With a computer, you can monitor the amount of traffic passing through the router without going to the device page? The application can?

Rep: (171)
The most recent firmware:http://www.tp-link.jp/search/?q=3420
Publish Date-19/03 / 15.Language-English

Rep: (9)
Collected minimum firmware Attitude Adjustment r36088 for 3420v2
The stock is worth kmod-video-uvc and mjpg-streamer (who need to pull up the webcam)
deleted everything associated with ppp and ipv6

in stock do not have Lucy, but she zamechatalno installed via ssh or Telenet
opkg update
opkg install luci

Attention!!! firmware without Lucy !!!

If you do not put Lucy is available about 1 megabyte =)

Attached filear71xx.rar(5.41 MB)

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 18.09.15, 11:54
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (5)
I install the firmware from the Ext-ROOterhttp://ofmodemsandmen.com,they recommend add-ons to put on a USB flash drive 4 GB, in real life quietly put on 1 or 2 gigs (in this case with gigs remain without additional section for storage, and 2 gigs have only gig at the files. You can never put addons, then get almost empty firmware with Lucy.
Connection speed decreased to 65 m / bit (300 instead of potential), but in my work became much more stable than native. The printer can be connected without problems, the camera suitable not found Sharing files works. With the rest did not understand

Post has been editedQwerty_Alex - 15.09.15, 12:01

Hello!
How to fix it?
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/base/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/luci/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/management/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/mwan/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/packages/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/routing/Packages.gz.
Downloading file: //mnt/sda1/telephony/Packages.gz.

Collected errors:
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/base/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/base/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_base.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/luci/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/luci/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_luci.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/management/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/management/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_management.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/mwan/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/mwan/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_mwan.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/packages/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/packages/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_packages.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/routing/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/routing/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_routing.
* Copy_file: //mnt/sda1/telephony/Packages.gz: No such file or directory.
* File_copy: Failed to copy file //mnt/sda1/telephony/Packages.gz to / var / opkg-lists / chaos_calmer_telephony.

New to this :)
Firmware:
Assembling OpenWRT from 1/21/15 - The most urgent assembly at the time of publication. Of special buns: Samba and support for USB media ext4 out of the box. Can not operate some 3G / 4G modems.

Thank.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddenis100588 - 16.09.15, 21:53

Rep: (16)
Welcome all. Router TP-Link TL-MR3420 v2.3 FirmwareOfmodemsandmen Ext-ROOterTo the router connected usb hub with add. Power on which hang 3g modem ZTE MF112, usb flash drive and camera Logitech C270. I plan in the future to tie hdd download torrents. I want to note the high uptime and stability of the connection to the modem, which I could not manage to reach the drain openwrt. Also I want to say that everything is very easy to install without dancing with tambourines. Here is a small list of features that are available afterinstallation and firmware settings
Downloading files Aria2 File downloader
Dynamic DNS
Support Web camera MJPG-Streamer
Openvpn
Print Server
USB modem support
SAMBA and FTP protocols
Bit Torrent Client
Support Plug'n'Play
And all sorts of other statistical analytics Interface Traffic Statistics, Wonder Traffic Shaper

Rep: (945)
Golden_rus @ 22.06.2015, 18:06*
Native firmware - ideal for recovery and rollback after firmware.

you can sew from a web muzzle on OpenWrt?

===================================================================

All I ask, through vosstananovil Tftpd64.

Post has been editedsever20067 - 19.09.15, 16:11

Rep: (2)
Good time. Within 2 months, there is an interesting situation: Update to the latest firmware (TL-MR3420_V2_140916_RU) router hangs began and became often disappear Internet (appears after turning off / turn on the router). Prompt where to download "the drain" firmware?

Post has been editedExplode27 - 19.09.15, 16:14

* Explode27, good evening!
Explode27 @ 19.09.2015, 18:13*
Good time. Within 2 months, there is an interesting situation: Update to the latest firmware (TL-MR3420_V2_140916_RU) router hangs began and became often disappear Internet (appears after turning off / turn on the router). Prompt where to download "the drain" firmware?

Try firmwareTL-MR3420_V2_150319 page descriptionthere is one thing, while the firmware is only available in English. I have it running stably.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 22:24