> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

176 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen WinWin - Discussion | One of the first highscreen WP smartphones
Sound problems. Poll.
Do you have a sound problem? (Answer only after checking! Details in the header).
Yes, at low levels (0-15) the sound is bad and almost disappears. [ 166 ] ** [38,79%]
Yes, it clicks in games and applications. [ 105 ] ** [24,53%]
No, all is fine. [ 159 ] ** [37,15%]
Total votes: 428

grozaman
Message#1
09.12.14, 18:39
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2358
Check in: 01.01.12
Blackberry key2

DiscussionHighscreen WinWin
Attached ImageWinwin
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ � | Device accessories �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions| Base firmware | Creating and editing firmware »

Attached Image

Sound problems! Check outyour phone for this problem!

I recommend also to readthis postand listen to another track.

I strongly recommend not using Windows Insider or Preview for Developers to update the device!
At the moment, there is no possibility of rollback in principle!
UPD.The situation has changed a bit and the firmware has appeared in Comrade.Bankamochi. Contact him if you need to restore the phone. In the open access while we will not lay out for some reason.
Updated information is atVladimirNovoselov.

Small FAQ (updateable)
I can not start using the smartphone, asking for some kind of activation. What should I do?
What is the latest OS version for our device now?
Oddly enough Highscreen quite often gives the nod to the newsletter updates. Now the latest version (for May 2015) -8.10.15137.148. Specify the central five-digit block in your messages -15137. 148 is only the build number of the build, that is, it can be repeated and changed and mislead those around. A newer version can only be obtained through Windows Insider, but I do not recommend, for sure these updates will be released soon officially.
Is it possible to somehow record a conversation on this device?
Unfortunately not, not impossible. Alas, the capabilities of the system do not allow this, so neither the built-in functionality nor the hypothetical applications from the store can help you. Perhaps the arrival of Windows 10 will change something.
Is it difficult to disassemble the phone? What can be changed? I do not like, for example, a bad sound of the main conversational speaker.
ComradeGTS5620 already disassembled the phone, with which he shared with us.
I can not put the driver on Windows XP. How can I do that?
ComradeDrzoiberg86describeshere.

Read more about Windows Insider, PfD and Rollback here.
Mini-FAQ on Windows Phone OS and features that are relevant to our model.

I love new tsiferki and minor changes. What should I do?

Set Preview for Developers. This is where you will find fairly stable, but slow-moving assemblies with fairly small changes. Given that Windows 10 is being actively developed, this program is now almost frozen and does not receive much new updates. But Microsoft has long assured everyone that it’s quite a working branch of updates and will continue to keep it up to date.

I love to test new systems, observe huge changes and put up with mountains of bugs. What should I do?

Attention!
If you are a cool developer and want to still look at the new system from the device for 4 thousand - go ahead!
If you use your phone frequently and in the case - DO NOT BECOME Windows Insider and do not even touch this program.

Windows Insider is a program for testing raw products.
This is not just a cool program to upgrade to the latest OS. Not. Microsoft itself politely warns you about this 33 times, but apparently everyone doesn't care about us ...

Put Windows Insider. This program is designed to obtain advanced versions of the system, which are at the stage of in-depth development. There really are a lot of bugs, a lot of lags, a lot of problems. With such a system it is impossible to work on an ongoing basis. Now (as of May 15, 2015) our device receives only Update 2. But since many people, without knowing it, are disguised as Lumia, they can SUDDENLY get Windows 10. And then cry bitter tears due to the impossibility of rollback.

I accidentally updated my phone to Windows 10. What should I do?

Cry bitter tears.But seriously - wait. Wait when Highscreen uploads the firmware or when Microsoft adds Highscreen smartphone support to its Windows Phone Recovery Tool. For example, recently added support for HTC, although for many years only Nokia was supported.Firmware is available from a friendBankamochi. Contact him if your device is completely bad.

I'm sitting now on Update 2 with Windows Insider,It turns out I made a mistake!What should I do?

Unfortunately, Windows Insider makes irreparable changes to the system and cannot be simply removed. It will help, alas, only reset. And after the reset, you will receive the same Update 2, and not the stock Windows Phone 8.1. If the reset is not done, then there is a possibility that Microsoft will one day distribute Windows 10 to our device, and the system will politely download this update. Of course, you can wait and not press the "Install" button, but this update is not frail in size and will take up disk space, which I think is not so necessary for you, considering that the memory is only 4 GB.

Specifications
Display:4.0 ″ WVGA (800 * 480)
CPU:Qualcomm MSM8212 (Snapdragon 200) (Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 1.2GHz)
RAM:512 MB; Storage: 4 GB
Dimensions:126x64x10.5mm
Weight:105 grams
Battery:Li-ion 2000 mAh
Camera:0.3 MP FF + 5 MP with autofocus
Networks:GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz; IEEE 802.11 b / g; FM radio (only with headphones connected); Bluetooth 4.0
Expansion Slot:microSD
Utility

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.04.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: Information about the firmware.
someonexxx
Message#42
27.12.14, 16:12
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
Check in: 25.11.13
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

I even tried to use the same Android, there are two problems:
1. You need to either buy a flagship for 20-30k, or accept the fact that any smart Android starts to laglessly after 2-3 months, and then you need to do some cleaning, etc.

Actually, I am not a supporter or opponent of any one axis, moreover, I can freely switch to any OS for a couple of days and not feel itEXPRESSIVEdeficiencies. ANY axis has its advantages and disadvantages. But about the Android here, I do not agree. I bought my wife a very good model on Android, the smart went to the 5th month. No problem with him at all. He ruled it right there on the second day, BUT, no optimizers / antiviruses / doctors-for-batteries, etc. did not set. If you write that: "any smart on Android in 2-3 months starts to laglessly lie", then here you, apparently, just have no luck with them ...
I myself go with WinWin now and think to keep it for myself, and sell my Android, but not because the latter is bad (smarts are just about equal for me in terms of agility and usability), but simply in WinWin it’s more convenient for me: the screen diagonal (4 vs. 4.5), weight (105gr. Vs. 155) and better sound quality. From the weak sides of Winfon, I will note the following. The design of the desktop in white did not like it at all, but in black, as is known, is harmful to eyesight. In Vinfon generally the predominance of white text on a black background, and not vice versa. And most importantly, a small font size, in some places not at all customizable! Well, another really stubborn, unpleasant strangeness Vinfona. Dropped music on bluetooth from Android on WinWin. The mp3-files were thrown off without any problems and saved. And the ogg format files were folded, but they are asked to search for a program in the Market to open these files, because there is no such thing on my phone. Okay, let's go to the Market. They write to us that such a program is NO. And, apparently, for this reason, it seems that the ogg files that have already been dropped via bluetooth to WinPhone are not saved. By the way, in connection with this question: how to play ogg files on WinPhone?

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 27.12.14, 17:36

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
someonexxx
Message#43
27.12.14, 16:17
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

I want to touch Windows Phone.
Have questions:
Is it possible to synchronize contacts with Google?

He was surprised how easy it was to do! Contacts with Google are synchronized just perfect.

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
someonexxx
Message#44
27.12.14, 23:23
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Tell me how it is with the shakes. Is the vibro combined with a call or like on Nokia only at the beginning?

Vibro only at the beginning of the melody.

--------------------
grozaman
Message#45
28.12.14, 00:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
In general, Android left a bad sediment for me. But I still sometimes think of taking a good device, try it, poyuzat. Still, the system is good, the potential is huge (for me it is both a minus and a plus at the same time). In general, I usually first study everything thoroughly, pumping all sorts of Jailbreaks, ruts, etc., and then suddenly it dawns on me that it’s not necessary and everything was ok out of the box. In the end, this ideology led me to Windows Phone, because it is simple and minimal in capabilities (and there are plenty of them!) But there are still some disadvantages, it is indisputable. I'm waiting for Windows 10, I think there will be a lot of good changes and there will be chips.

About black: I have not heard anything about its harmfulness, is there a link? I have AMOLED myself, Windows Phone looks very nice there.
someonexxx
Message#46
28.12.14, 01:41
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

* grozaman
1. There is an opinion that we are from birth (who is up to, who is in school) get used to reading black letters on a white background.
2. For most people, after reading white letters on a black background, it begins to ruffle in the eyes (and the red text on black is generally hell)). The problem of white letters on a black background is an aura (in the literal sense), from which eyes very quickly get tired.
3. Do not forget that the eyes of all people are the same.
Read in brief about this below:
White color also reflects light of all wavelengths. Since the words and letters in the text paragraph are compact and close to each other, when white text reflects light, the reflected light is scattered and spreads to adjacent words and letters. This makes the shape of the word and letters more difficult to read, which affects readability. Compare this with black text, where black is absorbed by the light around each word and letter:
Attached Image

That is why the best choice for displaying paragraphs of text is black text on a light background. Black does not reflect light in the entire visible spectrum. Therefore, fixing on the black text when reading does not exert a strong load on the user's eyes, since black absorbs the light that falls on each word and letter.
If, however, a dark background is to be used on your website, it is better to display the paragraph text in gray instead of white. This will reduce the burden on the user's eyes, because the gray text is less bright, which makes it easier to read.
Attached Image

On my own behalf, I’ll add and recommend adjusting the colors in the readers using the example of the ICE Book Reader Professional PC program. I noticed that the text and background colors of this particular program least of all lead to eye strain:
Attached Image

--------------------
grozaman
Message#47
28.12.14, 01:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
Red on black is yes, hell, indisputable. Well, in general, I don’t read mountains of text on my phones, but I still like white on black :) Besides, I have Kindle Paperwhite, there is beauty to read there)

ZY And how do you read this scaryComic sans?)

Post has been editedgrozaman - 28.12.14, 01:46
someonexxx
Message#48
28.12.14, 01:57
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Still, the system is good, the potential is huge (for me it is both a minus and a plus at the same time). In general, I usually first study everything thoroughly, pumping all sorts of Jailbreaks, ruts, etc., and then suddenly it dawns on me that it’s not necessary and everything was ok out of the box. In the end, this ideology led me to Windows Phone, because it is simple and minimal in capabilities (and there are plenty of them!) But there are still some disadvantages, it is indisputable. I'm waiting for Windows 10, I think there will be a lot of good changes and there will be chips.

A little more about the differences. Android still looks more like a computer in the usual sense of the word. There are so many opportunities to modify and tune a lot (naturally, with the mind)). And Windows Phone (again, I judge it limitedly, considering only the WinWin model, it is possible that Lyumi is somewhat different ...), for example, is deprived of even such a simple function as renaming folders on the desktop. I think that this is not at all overkill or embellishment, but a strict necessity. But, however, I emphasize again that each axis is good in its own way. And it is for beginners and very hardened "teapots" that Vinfon can be recommended, as it is an easier and more friendly version of acquaintance with a smartphone.

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 28.12.14, 02:00

--------------------
grozaman
Message#49
28.12.14, 02:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
Samsung ATIV S
Attached Image

Attached Image

We are waiting for Update 1. On WinWin, it has not yet come out. Although if you have PfD, it means that you just did not learn how to rename folders :)
someonexxx
Message#50
28.12.14, 02:02
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

ZY How do you read this scary Comic Sans?)

And I do not read it. This is the default instruction text for this program. I prefer the Arial and Tahoma fonts.

--------------------
someonexxx
Message#51
28.12.14, 02:12
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Grozaman @ 12.28.2014, 02:01*
Although if you have PfD, it means you just have not learned how to rename folders

In the properties it is not written what PfD costs.

--------------------
grozaman
Message#52
28.12.14, 02:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
What is the OS version? And how do you create folders? I just transfer the tile to another tile and the folder is ready, if you make folders using applications, etc., then this is a crutch, not a system feature.
someonexxx
Message#53
28.12.14, 02:31
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

* grozaman
OS Version: 10/08/2400.899
Hmm, transfer the tile to another tile, this in the Vedroid turns out well;) And here it does not roll. Using System Tiles, I made only one folder, because for more, a paid version is already needed, and even then, this System Tiles is painfully limited in functionality.
Well, well, I will wait 10/08/14147.180 for WinWin ...

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 28.12.14, 02:34

--------------------
grozaman
Message#54
28.12.14, 02:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
The official manual.
In general, we are waiting for updates, I still have not really come out on Lumia yet. Samsung has just received and another two or three new Nokia.
someonexxx
Message#55
28.12.14, 02:50
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

* grozaman
A friend also said that his Lumia 925 had not yet released this update. Let's hope that our device will be released. Then we'll live! : D

--------------------
someonexxx
Message#56
29.12.14, 19:28
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

I did not wait for the update and sold the second WinWin account :-) My final verdict is this. Telefonchik was very, very not bad for this cost. My acquaintance with Winfon began with it - quite friendly, but still not yet finalized in some aspects by the OS. I still remain on Android, due to the fact that in this axis I feel more comfortable, more comfortable + Play Store provides MUCH more choice of applications for every taste. Vinfon also wish to develop further. It is possible that after the release of WinPhone 10 I will look at myself for some device on this platform.

--------------------
grozaman
Message#57
29.12.14, 19:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
Have you been waiting for an update? : D
someonexxx
Message#58
29.12.14, 19:58
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Have you been waiting for an update?

I didn’t wait, of course :-) It is necessary to understand that brands, such as Heiskrin, make goods primarily for sale. As for updates, you are right, you want regular updates, buy Mokrosoft Lumia.

--------------------
grozaman
Message#59
29.12.14, 19:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
Updates are possible and will come out sometime, but definitely not after the start of sales, they can easily come out with a pack together with Windows 10 (if Highscreen does not encounter unexpected difficulties).
Pantalone
Message#60
30.12.14, 02:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531
Check in: 15.05.12

Still like a camera on it? Examples of pictures would be posted. All reviews reviewed already, will be enough. Although, judging by the small number of users, the phone is not in demand.
someonexxx
Message#61
30.12.14, 11:57
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Pantalone @ 12/30/2014, 02:40*
Still like a camera on it? Examples of pictures would be posted.

One word camera: not bad. And just. In any case, worse and slower than the LG, which you are interested in. For filming schedules, documents are great, autofocus works well. Video for tick. Do not expect more from her. I could not get used to the non-IPS screen, although, of course, the model is budget. What else? Despite the rear non-glossy covers, it’s still slippery in the hand. I sold these two smart cards and ordered Fino. "Feel", if you like, leave, no, I will return, no stranger: D

--------------------
Other

176 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:56