> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

176 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen WinWin - Discussion | One of the first highscreen WP smartphones
Sound problems. Poll.
Do you have a sound problem? (Answer only after checking! Details in the header).
Yes, at low levels (0-15) the sound is bad and almost disappears. [ 166 ] ** [38,79%]
Yes, it clicks in games and applications. [ 105 ] ** [24,53%]
No, all is fine. [ 159 ] ** [37,15%]
Total votes: 428

grozaman
Message#1
09.12.14, 18:39
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2358
Check in: 01.01.12
Blackberry key2

DiscussionHighscreen WinWin
Attached ImageWinwin
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Device accessories
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions| Base firmware | Creating and editing firmware »

Attached Image

Sound problems! Check outyour phone for this problem!

I recommend also to readthis postand listen to another track.

I strongly recommend not using Windows Insider or Preview for Developers to update the device!
At the moment, there is no possibility of rollback in principle!
UPD.The situation has changed a bit and the firmware has appeared in Comrade.Bankamochi. Contact him if you need to restore the phone. In the open access while we will not lay out for some reason.
Updated information is atVladimirNovoselov.

Small FAQ (updateable)
I can not start using the smartphone, asking for some kind of activation. What should I do?
What is the latest OS version for our device now?
Oddly enough Highscreen quite often gives the nod to the newsletter updates. Now the latest version (for May 2015) -8.10.15137.148. Specify the central five-digit block in your messages -15137. 148 is only the build number of the build, that is, it can be repeated and changed and mislead those around. A newer version can only be obtained through Windows Insider, but I do not recommend, for sure these updates will be released soon officially.
Is it possible to somehow record a conversation on this device?
Unfortunately not, not impossible. Alas, the capabilities of the system do not allow this, so neither the built-in functionality nor the hypothetical applications from the store can help you. Perhaps the arrival of Windows 10 will change something.
Is it difficult to disassemble the phone? What can be changed? I do not like, for example, a bad sound of the main conversational speaker.
ComradeGTS5620 already disassembled the phone, with which he shared with us.
I can not put the driver on Windows XP. How can I do that?
ComradeDrzoiberg86describeshere.

Read more about Windows Insider, PfD and Rollback here.
Mini-FAQ on Windows Phone OS and features that are relevant to our model.

I love new tsiferki and minor changes. What should I do?

Set Preview for Developers. This is where you will find fairly stable, but slow-moving assemblies with fairly small changes. Given that Windows 10 is being actively developed, this program is now almost frozen and does not receive much new updates. But Microsoft has long assured everyone that it’s quite a working branch of updates and will continue to keep it up to date.

I love to test new systems, observe huge changes and put up with mountains of bugs. What should I do?

Attention!
If you are a cool developer and want to still look at the new system from the device for 4 thousand - go ahead!
If you use your phone frequently and in the case - DO NOT BECOME Windows Insider and do not even touch this program.

Windows Insider is a program for testing raw products.
This is not just a cool program to upgrade to the latest OS. Not. Microsoft itself politely warns you about this 33 times, but apparently everyone doesn't care about us ...

Put Windows Insider. This program is designed to obtain advanced versions of the system, which are at the stage of in-depth development. There really are a lot of bugs, a lot of lags, a lot of problems. With such a system it is impossible to work on an ongoing basis. Now (as of May 15, 2015) our device receives only Update 2. But since many people, without knowing it, are disguised as Lumia, they can SUDDENLY get Windows 10. And then cry bitter tears due to the impossibility of rollback.

I accidentally updated my phone to Windows 10. What should I do?

Cry bitter tears.But seriously - wait. Wait when Highscreen uploads the firmware or when Microsoft adds Highscreen smartphone support to its Windows Phone Recovery Tool. For example, recently added support for HTC, although for many years only Nokia was supported.Firmware is available from a friendBankamochi. Contact him if your device is completely bad.

I'm sitting now on Update 2 with Windows Insider,It turns out I made a mistake!What should I do?

Unfortunately, Windows Insider makes irreparable changes to the system and cannot be simply removed. It will help, alas, only reset. And after the reset, you will receive the same Update 2, and not the stock Windows Phone 8.1. If the reset is not done, then there is a possibility that Microsoft will one day distribute Windows 10 to our device, and the system will politely download this update. Of course, you can wait and not press the "Install" button, but this update is not frail in size and will take up space on the disk, which I think is not so necessary for you, considering that the memory is only 4 gigabytes.

Specifications
Display:4.0 ″ WVGA (800 * 480)
CPU:Qualcomm MSM8212 (Snapdragon 200) (Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 1.2GHz)
RAM:512 MB; Storage: 4 GB
Dimensions:126x64x10.5mm
Weight:105 grams
Battery:Li-ion 2000 mAh
Camera:0.3 MP FF + 5 MP with autofocus
Networks:GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz; IEEE 802.11 b / g; FM radio (only with headphones connected); Bluetooth 4.0
Expansion Slot:microSD
Utility

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.04.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: Information about the firmware.
teplovozmann
Message#22
23.12.14, 12:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 24.01.13
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

And updates for WinWin OS will be in the near future? At least so that time zones are fixed, and then Moscow is +4 hours on the list, and it is not known how in smart now with the transfer of winter time under the new law, and therefore problems with accounting for automatic time.
someonexxx
Message#23
23.12.14, 18:11
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
Check in: 25.11.13
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Teplovozmann @ 12/23/2014, 12:15*
because problems with uchetka with automatic time

And what prevents to turn off automatic time?

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
teplovozmann
Message#24
23.12.14, 18:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

* someonexxx,
Business trips around the country. This function for this, the time changes automatically depending on the location. And if in one belt, then nothing interferes.
grozaman
Message#25
24.12.14, 00:46
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* teplovozmann
* someonexxx,
I think the update will not be soon. Generally on Windows Phone this topic is painful. Of course, not as painful as on Android, but still. If you buy Lumia, then everything is there without question - updates will come, that's a fact. But with other devices is not so good. Updates are prepared by the manufacturer, and then sent to Microsoft, which will coordinate everything and start distribution to user devices. When there Highscreen comes to its senses and no one knows the distribution, the case is in most cases dead. Just wait for that glorious day when your smart sees the update, asking someone there, I say from experience, is useless. And my advice to you is not to use the Preview for Developer update program.

Now I answer those who want to buy this smartphone. As unsubscribed above and in many reviews - the smartphone is good. But there is a Windows Phone. After Android, this system may seem, to put it mildly, unusual, sometimes even “flawed”, but we, WP users, love it very much for its tiles and the concept of minimalism. Updates are coming out, soon there will be Windows 10 for Phones, which should integrate all Windows devices with a single platform, the NT kernel. Everybody will probably get the update, in any case the lion's share of the current smarts. Confirmed to receive ALL Lumia.
Pantalone
Message#26
24.12.14, 00:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531
Check in: 15.05.12

How do the pictures look? Someone throw some more pictures)
And yet, does anyone know how long the battery will last in standby mode? Those. If you leave only 2G and do not call from it, do not turn on wi-fi and bluetooth, do not listen to music, do not climb the menu, and do not touch it at all? Will it last a week?
grozaman
Message#27
24.12.14, 00:52
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* Pantalone
I do not know. In full mode, 3G + push + internet + a little bit VK + WhatsApp - maximum day. In the evening, 20-30 percent remains. In our time, this is normal.
teplovozmann
Message#28
24.12.14, 08:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

* Pantalone
Photos look about as with 5 mpx soap boxes in 2005 for 3 tr. In good light is acceptable. You can text the book or schedule sfotkat, everything is clearly visible. In the dark, noise and artifacts, but saves a bright LED. The camera is very sensitive to movement, there is no stub, only autofocus. Video with daylight lamps doesn’t please at all, with ordinary lamps and with the sun normally.
Just in standby mode, with the 3G service turned off, the minimum of calls and wi-fi are pulled by the battery for about 5 days, the habit of sticking smart into charging did not give further checking at any opportunity. If you do not call and just keep it turned on, then the week will surely lie, but why is it needed like this, is it a means of communication.

Post has been editedteplovozmann - 24.12.14, 08:42
ikoma6789
Message#29
24.12.14, 17:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 31.03.14
Highscreen Zera F

Video with daylight lamps doesn’t please at all, with ordinary lamps and with the sun normally.

He also shoots video at 15 frames per second, like WinJoy?
teplovozmann
Message#30
24.12.14, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

He also shoots video at 15 frames per second, like WinJoy?

Winvine’s video is 640 * 480, 800 * 480, 864 * 480 with 30 frames per second, autofocus is not fast with video, but it works, but you don’t need to come very close to the subject, and then there is defocusing.
someonexxx
Message#31
24.12.14, 17:52
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

It would be interesting to know the SAR level of this smartphone.

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
someonexxx
Message#32
25.12.14, 00:18
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Just starting to learn Win 8.1. in connection with this question. Can someone clearly explain whether it is possible to make the Contacts icon on the desktop not update (it was always static)? But it is annoying, however :-)

--------------------
grozaman
Message#33
25.12.14, 00:20
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
Only one solution - to reduce to the smallest size.
someonexxx
Message#34
25.12.14, 01:07
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

* grozaman
Thank you, at least so.
I think that opinions about living tiles are very different. I will express my briefly. Cinema should be alive, i.e. when we watch it, we watch a video series of many images. And the interface of anything should be concise, static, minimalist as possible. I have enough movement in my life. And when I look at the phone, it seems to me a strange and senseless exercise to watch the movement of pictures there too ... (please do not judge me strictly for writing not quite on the topic, I tried as short as possible)

--------------------
grozaman
Message#35
25.12.14, 01:32
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
When buying it had to be taken into account. This is the current concept of all Microsoft products - minimalism, live tiles, light animations. Next will only be "worse." Well, for example, for me, this liveliness was the decisive factor in the transition from iOS.
someonexxx
Message#36
25.12.14, 06:31
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Well, for example, for me, this vitality was the decisive factor in the transition from iOS.

About liveliness WinPhone here I do not argue, yes. Although the non-liveliness of iOS is strange to hear))
And the WinWin model itself, now the second in a row, was not originally purchased for itself. I just set them up, as they say, “felt” for familiarization and passed on to relatives. The smartphone, by and large, liked. But, comparing with Android, you understand that the functionality of the latter is much wider today. It seems that Android as a system is older than WinPhone, about two or three times. Although, if Vinfon will develop at a normal pace, it will soon reduce the backlog.

--------------------
AndyF245
Message#37
25.12.14, 09:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 27.03.09
Nokia X6-00

Tell me how it is with the shakes. Is the vibro combined with a call or like on Nokia only at the beginning?
grozaman
Message#38
25.12.14, 13:24
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
There is no liveliness in iOS at all. There's only this dead springboard with application icons, folders and EVERYTHING. It quickly becomes boring. Yes, many applications, but for the most part they are of high quality, but there is no opportunity to create a unique desktop customized for you personally.
someonexxx
Message#39
25.12.14, 13:41
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

but there is no opportunity to create a unique desktop customized for you personally.

You want to say that Vinfon is better in this regard? ... I do not think that Windows gives in this sense a lot of freedom for creativity.

--------------------
Salvador_Limones
Message#40
25.12.14, 13:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 934
Check in: 31.12.06
Oneplus 5 8/128

I want to touch Windows Phone.
Have questions:
Is it possible to synchronize contacts with Google?
Can I turn off / delete any pre-installed programs and services?
Specifically, in WinWin a lot of trash instructed by the manufacturer?
Can the network settings be changed, only in 2g (to save battery) or 3g?
Can I play music in folders?
Audiobooks in m4b, i.e. ipod, reproduced?

Post has been editedgoodfella - 25.12.14, 13:51
Reason for editing:

--------------------
OnePlus 5 8/128 (8.1) + iPhone SE (12.0) + Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715 (7.0) + Google Nexus 7 (6.0)
grozaman
Message#41
25.12.14, 13:54
Guru
[online]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
How not to give something? I rarely use the phone, I make the tiles small, I often read the news - big ones. I look at the photos for, get exchange rates, the weather right on your desktop. When music plays - name artist + photo album. Shows the current to-do list, who has birthday when, etc. The table is dynamic and beautiful, constantly changing. In Android / iOS, unless you see a push. In this for me, the OS chip, and so far I can not get away from it anywhere. I even tried to use the same Android, there are two problems:
1. You need to either buy a flagship for 20-30k, or accept the fact that any smart Android starts to laglessly after 2-3 months, and then you need to do some cleaning, etc. (by the way, I used Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 - lags are inevitable. Those who say that there are no lags are probably already used to doing some kind of cleansing at the subconscious level).
2. Static. Some fanatical desire appears to open the curtain and see if there are any new news, messages, etc. On WP, it's all in one place without breaking up, and in the order in which I need it.

Posted 12/25/2014 1:54 PM:

* goodfella,
  1. Contacts with Google can be synchronized, even the dates from the calendar will select.
  2. Delete system applications such as "Phone", "Messages", "Music", "Video", etc. - it is impossible.
  3. Heiskrin did not put anything, except for a couple of items in the settings, but they are cool and you don’t need to delete them (although you can if you want).
  4. 3G can be turned off, forcing to work only in 2G + there is a power saving mode.
  5. By folders you can listen through the application in the store, I recommend going broke for 30 rubles for a good prilagu.
  6. I don’t know about iPod audiobooks, but I think that if you sync via Windows Media Player, it will convert itself (Winda slyly takes the entire library from iTunes and says something like "Do you want to sync your iTunes library with your Windows Phone?" .

Post has been editedgrozaman - 25.12.14, 13:57
Reason for editing: Replied :)
Other

176 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 05:40