> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

176 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen WinWin - Discussion | One of the first highscreen WP smartphones
Sound problems. Poll.
Do you have a sound problem? (Answer only after checking! Details in the header).
Yes, at low levels (0-15) the sound is bad and almost disappears. [ 166 ] ** [38,79%]
Yes, it clicks in games and applications. [ 105 ] ** [24,53%]
No, all is fine. [ 159 ] ** [37,15%]
Total votes: 428

grozaman
Message#1
09.12.14, 18:39
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2358
Check in: 01.01.12
Blackberry key2

DiscussionHighscreen WinWin
Attached ImageWinwin
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Device accessories
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions| Base firmware | Creating and editing firmware »

Attached Image

Sound problems! Check outyour phone for this problem!

I recommend also to readthis postand listen to another track.

I strongly recommend not using Windows Insider or Preview for Developers to update the device!
At the moment, there is no possibility of rollback in principle!
UPD.The situation has changed a bit and the firmware has appeared in Comrade.Bankamochi. Contact him if you need to restore the phone. In the open access while we will not lay out for some reason.
Updated information is atVladimirNovoselov.

Small FAQ (updateable)
I can not start using the smartphone, asking for some kind of activation. What should I do?
What is the latest OS version for our device now?
Oddly enough Highscreen quite often gives the nod to the newsletter updates. Now the latest version (for May 2015) -8.10.15137.148. Specify the central five-digit block in your messages -15137. 148 is only the build number of the build, that is, it can be repeated and changed and mislead those around. A newer version can only be obtained through Windows Insider, but I do not recommend, for sure these updates will be released soon officially.
Is it possible to somehow record a conversation on this device?
Unfortunately not, not impossible. Alas, the capabilities of the system do not allow this, so neither the built-in functionality nor the hypothetical applications from the store can help you. Perhaps the arrival of Windows 10 will change something.
Is it difficult to disassemble the phone? What can be changed? I do not like, for example, a bad sound of the main conversational speaker.
ComradeGTS5620 already disassembled the phone, with which he shared with us.
I can not put the driver on Windows XP. How can I do that?
ComradeDrzoiberg86describeshere.

Read more about Windows Insider, PfD and Rollback here.
Mini-FAQ on Windows Phone OS and features that are relevant to our model.

I love new tsiferki and minor changes. What should I do?

Set Preview for Developers. This is where you will find fairly stable, but slow-moving assemblies with fairly small changes. Given that Windows 10 is being actively developed, this program is now almost frozen and does not receive much new updates. But Microsoft has long assured everyone that it’s quite a working branch of updates and will continue to keep it up to date.

I love to test new systems, observe huge changes and put up with mountains of bugs. What should I do?

Attention!
If you are a cool developer and want to still look at the new system from the device for 4 thousand - go ahead!
If you use your phone frequently and in the case - DO NOT BECOME Windows Insider and do not even touch this program.

Windows Insider is a program for testing raw products.
This is not just a cool program to upgrade to the latest OS. Not. Microsoft itself politely warns you about this 33 times, but apparently everyone doesn't care about us ...

Put Windows Insider. This program is designed to obtain advanced versions of the system, which are at the stage of in-depth development. There really are a lot of bugs, a lot of lags, a lot of problems. With such a system it is impossible to work on an ongoing basis. Now (as of May 15, 2015) our device receives only Update 2. But since many people, without knowing it, are disguised as Lumia, they can SUDDENLY get Windows 10. And then cry bitter tears due to the impossibility of rollback.

I accidentally updated my phone to Windows 10. What should I do?

Cry bitter tears.But seriously - wait. Wait when Highscreen uploads the firmware or when Microsoft adds Highscreen smartphone support to its Windows Phone Recovery Tool. For example, recently added support for HTC, although for many years only Nokia was supported.Firmware is available from a friendBankamochi. Contact him if your device is completely bad.

I'm sitting now on Update 2 with Windows Insider,It turns out I made a mistake!What should I do?

Unfortunately, Windows Insider makes irreparable changes to the system and cannot be simply removed. It will help, alas, only reset. And after the reset, you will receive the same Update 2, and not the stock Windows Phone 8.1. If the reset is not done, then there is a possibility that Microsoft will one day distribute Windows 10 to our device, and the system will politely download this update. Of course, you can wait and not press the "Install" button, but this update is not frail in size and will take up space on the disk, which I think is not so necessary for you, considering that the memory is only 4 gigabytes.

Specifications
Display:4.0 ″ WVGA (800 * 480)
CPU:Qualcomm MSM8212 (Snapdragon 200) (Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 1.2GHz)
RAM:512 MB; Storage: 4 GB
Dimensions:126x64x10.5mm
Weight:105 grams
Battery:Li-ion 2000 mAh
Camera:0.3 MP FF + 5 MP with autofocus
Networks:GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz; IEEE 802.11 b / g; FM radio (only with headphones connected); Bluetooth 4.0
Expansion Slot:microSD
Utility

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.04.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: Information about the firmware.
alexandr622
Message#2
11.12.14, 00:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 18.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I bought this phone, so far nothing bad, except for problems with a flashcard ... but she finally decided.
grozaman
Message#3
14.12.14, 13:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* alexandr622
What is the problem with the flash card?

Recently, by the way, I asked this question from a company representative:
Hello. There was a question that I would like to ask at support.highscreen.org, but it turned out that there are no questions to ask, so do you mind if I ask here? You still have a direct relationship to the company.
Recently there were two phones on Windows Phone: WinJoy and WinWin. Many users now love to test the beta version of Windows Phone on the program Preview for Developer. And so “many” that some began to think that these are stable versions. The recent update 14219 literally killed (they went into an endless reboot) the latest Samsung devices, they can only be saved by flashing, but the trouble is that the models are three, and the firmware is for only one (which was miraculously merged, and they would also suck a finger) Yes, and the method of flashing itself is made for the SC and, to put it mildly, is not particularly official. Actually the question: Does the company plan to put on a general review the firmware and flash driver on "every fireman"? After all, after such a case, it is scary to update, since only Nokia (which is now Microsoft Mobile) provides a guarantee of relatively stable operation.

The answer was quite standard:
Greetings In the short term, there are no such plans, although in the future the company's position may change. For example, at one time Highscreen refused to lay out the firmware and related tools for free access on Android devices, but by now the situation has changed in favor of users.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 14.12.14, 13:28
teplovozmann
Message#4
16.12.14, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 24.01.13
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

Does the calling speaker of all on this WinWin hiss a little when you start games or programs that activate the sound system? If you turn the volume to zero, the hiss is turned off along with the sound. When adjusting the volume, the hissing volume does not change, remains constant. On the second smart, only WinJoy, the same story. How can I remove this hiss? Accidentally noticed, launching EvilBirds with music included in the game. It does not depend on the game, with other toys, including macrosoft, also a slight hiss. When you exit the application, the hissing is turned off.
grozaman
Message#5
16.12.14, 18:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* teplovozmann
I'll come home and check it out. But like wheezing did not hear, maybe not enough checked. Update comments.
teplovozmann
Message#6
17.12.14, 09:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

Hissing only on games. When playing a video in YouTube, online TV and listening to the online radio background hiss is not observed. So, not iron, but software problem. On new lumiyah and nts on Windows, as they write on the forums, the problem with hissing also happens, they promise corrections for them early next year.
alexandr622
Message#7
18.12.14, 00:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 18.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

grozaman - What is the problem with flash-card?

--- The phone did not see the inserted flashcard, and the third-party file manager saw it, but the system itself did not. I reset the phone to factory settings without removing the flashcard. After the download, he saw it and asked about the possibility of working with a flashcard, I confirmed and everything became normal! Now I think that when checking in the store, the seller poked at the refusal to use the flashcard and the phone stopped to perceive it. (I tried to change flash cards, he still did not see them).

And for information, the phone fits the flip-book Dexp for Dexp Ixion E 4 ", you just need to make an extra hole for the speaker. The hole for the camera and the flash are suitable. And you need to bend the cover locking a little, because they cover the phone weakly.

Post has been editedalexandr622 - 18.12.14, 00:25
ber-kostya
Message#8
18.12.14, 20:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 19.04.10

Today I bought this device. While I understand, everyone is happy. There are no problems with the flash drive, although I inserted it without any preparation from the former htc phone on the android
Dr.ZLO2000
Message#9
19.12.14, 13:38
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 03.07.07
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

I got this phone yesterday as a temporary solution. Sim cards are standard, I transferred the flash drive from the android, I recognized it right away, but to install applications on the USB flash drive you must remove the applications from the android. What I mean by Windows, I did not understand, but agreeing to a flash drive was not formatted. About 1 GB of memory is available, so a flash drive is needed anyway. The phone is not buggy, not familiar, of course, after the bucket, but tolerable. with snooping on your network, you will have to agree anyway, because otherwise applications are simply not installed. You need to create a new account on Hotamayle, otherwise there will also be problems with installing applications. There were complaints about the speaker and microphone from the interlocutors. that is, I hear them poorly, and they me. Marky, oleophobic glass screen was not delivered, I assume that a matte film will solve the problem. Multitasking is certainly not happy. When launched, the viber is loaded with a new one and so with all the applications. one pleases does not slow down. In general, the phone is not bad. there will be questions - ask.

P.S.
Oh yes, I forgot to add, when launching games, the speaker is fonit. and for me the volume control is not quite sufficient. because when the unit is still loud and at zero nothing is heard.

Post has been editedDr.ZLO2000 - 19.12.14, 13:45
someonexxx
Message#10
20.12.14, 12:19
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
Check in: 25.11.13
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

If I understand correctly from the reviews, then the difference between winjoy and winwin is as follows. Winwin has a better screen, more battery, but worse camera.

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 20.12.14, 12:19

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
grozaman
Message#11
20.12.14, 15:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* someonexxx,
I think the WinWin camera is also better. The pictures are clearer, the text is perfectly visible. Both cameras require good light, noise in low light is unavoidable.
someonexxx
Message#12
20.12.14, 16:03
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

* grozaman
How even? So, as always, the rule works: Trust, but verify. And then literally all reviews claim the opposite. Or are they all just copying each other.

--------------------
The slogan of the manufacturer - "People shvaat!" The slogan of the consumer - "He bent himself, bend the other!"
grozaman
Message#13
20.12.14, 22:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

Probably found the bootloader, you can open it like this: With the power-on vibration, simultaneously press the volume key up and down. The screen appears as on Lumiyah - lightning and gear. You can exit by holding the volume down and off keys.
someonexxx
Message#14
21.12.14, 12:46
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

Comrade purchased this unit. He found the volume of the conversational speaker to be somewhat quiet (he does not hear the interlocutor well). In this regard, the question is: is it possible to change the volume in the engineering menu and is there such a thing here at all?
Although at the same time I bought the same phone (not myself) and the new owner said that the volume of the conversational dynamics can even be turned down a bit.

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 22.12.14, 19:18

--------------------
someonexxx
Message#15
21.12.14, 20:05
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

I reset the phone to factory settings without removing the flashcard. After the download, he saw it and asked about the possibility of working with a flashcard, I confirmed and everything became normal!

I confirm, I had everything exactly the same. I think that this problem is related to the following.
Two such smartphones were purchased simultaneously, in one store. In both at once, even before the first inclusion, memory cards were inserted. The first smart turned on longer, installing some system programs and saw a memory card. The second turned on faster anddid not install anything ...(although, judging by the menu, it also turned on for the first time, there was a choice of language, etc., well, like when I first turned on), I did not see the memory card. I decided to reset to factory settings. And after the reset, as well as with the first phone, the programs began to be installed, after which the memory card was safely detected. Now everything is working properly. What was the reason, did not understand.

--------------------
someonexxx
Message#16
21.12.14, 23:33
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

I bought the device today, not for myself, for 3200 rubles (by paying a part of the amount with bonuses), of course there is no alternative for Windows Phone 8.1 for this price. It is for this cost that the phone is not completely bad. It is suitable, for example, for schoolchildren, students (but not for glamorous students, there are apple products for such)))
The smartphone is neat, compact and not thick, but, however, it should be held tightly in your hand, despite the seemingly matte back cover, it is slippery. Both front and back, prints are perfectly collected on it, so personally I would recommend a protective film and bumper cover to it for those who need a good looking appearance in the future (although I think that it’s schoolchildren and students who are unlikely to take care of it protective equipment).
About 1.5GB is available in the native memory, so a memory card is immediately implied (a possible, not at all terrible problem with it is described in the message above). Surprisingly, I was pleased with the sound of the speaker. The sound of mp3 is clear, without obvious distortions, wheezing and loud enough (compare with Fly and LG smarts at home). Problems with Microsoft account did not arise any. Wi-Fi is working fine, but, for some reason, I lost the network a couple of times (at the same time two smartphones worked on Android, they did not have any breaks at that time). And yet, setting Wi-Fi is somewhat different from Android (everything is somehow simpler there), but I think this is a matter of habit.
In general, probably, WinWin turned out the way it was thought: a budgetary, simple dvuhsimochnik: without an IPS screen (but this TFT will completely satisfy the usual undemanding taste), without a cool camera (but here it is still with autofocus and flash), without flagship iron (which, however, does not completely deprive the system of a sufficiently fast, smooth operation of most applications). If you need what is called a work phone and if you are not against Windows Phone, then you should definitely pay attention to this model.

Post has been editedsomeonexxx - 22.12.14, 18:54

--------------------
teplovozmann
Message#17
22.12.14, 09:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 149

The sound of an external speaker is by no means as clear as it’s painted. Normal loud squeaker without bass. In the headphones there is a bass. Another chip radio in smart - the radio removes interference when playing a radio station, but with a not very stable reception, along with interference, swallows the speaker's speech or music. The sound is croaking no matter where it is played. And about a small problem OS smart. Smart sometimes forgets where it is, in what time zone. Because of this, it is impossible to log into Microsoft account. It is treated by disabling the automatic installation of time and date in the settings. A leather case with a tongue from the 925th lumiya came up, but the smart is not smart in it.
someonexxx
Message#18
22.12.14, 18:45
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

The sound of an external speaker is by no means as clear as it’s painted. Normal loud squeaker without bass

That's when they write that the sound of the speaker phone without bass, it touches me, actually :-)
The call signal performs exactly the function of the call signal and no more. And for other purposes, there are acoustic audio systems. Also, do not forget that we are not dealing here with a phone costing 20-30 thousand rubles. It would be naive to expect from Heiskrin that they would put a quality speaker on the budget model.
I am quite satisfied with the usual loud squeaker without bass, but, however, without a wheeze. For this price, I repeat, I liked the sound.

--------------------
bot8765
Message#19
23.12.14, 09:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 24.09.10
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102

I have a Lenovo A316i for 3 thousand, too, only on android, a 1.9 megapixel camera, but the quality is G with a capital letter, like the most ancient phones. It really freezes me, well, with a camera, except for an ad, under lucky circumstances, well, don't sfotkat anything: beee: There is no front at all. Smart itself from the same category of compact up to 4 'gizmos. Here I think, since these Heiskrins are also dvuhsimochnye, it may be better to take them. :) I want a budget that is not a pity, but also to use it would be something, and not because the camera is purely nominal. -_-

--------------------
Samsung i780 ->LG GT540 ->HTC HD2 ->Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos ->Nokia Lumia 620 ->Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Gaunty
Message#20
23.12.14, 11:10
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 25.01.13
DEXP Ixion ML 4.7

Where in Yekaterinburg, you can feel-rotate this smart? I can only see it in online stores, but I would like to hold it in my hands
someonexxx
Message#21
23.12.14, 11:46
Cosmopolitan
[offline]

Messages 1900
ZTE Blade V9 Vita

bot8765 @ 12/23/2014, 09:10*
I want a budget that is not a pity, but also to use it would be something, and not because the camera is purely nominal

In this regard, the phone is worth it, you can take.

--------------------
Other

176 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:58