> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Minecraft - Pocket Edition: Content | [Miscellaneous] Maps, textural packs for MCPE

Rep: (547)
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

DThis theme is the repository of the MCPE game content.

ATPut your cards, texture packs, etc., using templates.

HI strongly recommend also uploading screenshots.

Post has been editedKenny - 30.07.19, 00:46

Rep: (116)
* _paccBeT_ , all textures from mcpe are also suitable for win10.

Rep: (1)
* danik34_dark , these are two different things, FPS 50, and the frame time is about 20-30ms and this is felt

Rep: (26)
* Lambert2000 , you have 4 gigs of RAM ...... This is prohibitive for minecraft, in theory you can play at 60 + fps with textures and mods. You know, most likely a problem with optimization. And check the device for clogging files

Rep: (2)
* Windows7man , The device is purely complete, I follow this))

Posted on 05/20/2019, 20:42:

* Windows7man , and if something with optimization, then what can not be fixed ??

Rep: (26)
* Lambert2000 , well, just fuss with the settings. Try to chop off the shadows, they eat the main performance. Also remove soft lighting

* Windows7man , understandably....

Rep: (18)
* ☯Ranch☯,
Thank you, absolutely all texture packs and shaders for litsuhi fit? (I remember for a long time, it seems like they constantly flew during updates and did not display well when new versions came out)
And another question, if you buy a license - for wines 10, will it be possible to play on the same license from an android, or will you have to purchase an additional license on an android?

_paccBeT_ @ 05/20/19, 9:21 p.m.*
Thank you, absolutely all texture packs and shaders for litsuhi fit?
Texture packs will do absolutely everything, I laid out some excellent textures a couple of pages ago. I advise you to look.
_paccBeT_ @ 05/20/19, 9:21 p.m.*
And another question, if you buy a license - for wines 10, will it be possible to play on the same license from an android, or will you have to purchase an additional license on an android?
No, you need to buy from an android. Write me in QMS, I will throw you a link to the apk file that will be considered legally purchased, there will be no problems logging into your Xbox account.

Rep: (0)
And the fact that the chickens at night began to fight when you hit them (It was at night) they beat you in response. Is it so updated?

Post has been edited- = Ksanad = - - 22.05.19, 08:57
Reason for editing: Ksanad

Rep: (0)
* kulzz,
beautiful

Rep: (47)
Hmm, this one downloaded fromsavagemessiahzine.comthe game is not installed: a packet access wizard error. Is it being treated or is medicine powerless?
Maybe replace the master with custom with stock one? Does everyone work?

Post has been editedTemeramor - 27.05.19, 14:15

Rep: (3)
Hello! Who has Minecraft PE Xbox Live under X86? Version of the latest.

Rep: (17)
* Lambert2000 , set the version where the edge was added - if it lags too - the problem is not in optimization

* Glebfox vsm edge ??

* Lambert2000 end world

* Glebfox What is this version ??

* Lambert2000 , 0.17 may

* Glebfox , found, you need to download 0.16.0; downloaded now accomplish your goal

Posted 06/03/2019 14:04:

* Glebfox lagging.

Rep: (1)
FSE, go to 0.0.1, (sorry, I don `t know how to switch to small print), especially in accordance with the main theme, where" betty "are laid out in a timely manner

* vlad5246 ,
Latest version with x86 libs.
There is no new x86 version for libs, only arm7.

Post has been edited☯Ranch☯ - 03.06.19, 21:33
Reason for editing: upd.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19 03:31