6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> VOYO A1 MINI - Install Linux | - 8 '' | Intel Bay Trail Z3735D (F) | 2GB | WiFi, BT -
evgen-y2k
Message#1
06.12.14, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 217
Check in: 11.08.09
Lenovo P780

Linux on VOYO A1 MINI
In this topic, we discuss the features of running Linux-systems on our device.
Description | Discussion | Buying and Accessories | Voyo WinPad A1
Ubuntu linux | Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Intel Bay Trail Z3735D (F), 8 inch 1280x800 IPS multitouch, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb eMMC, MicroSD, WiFi, BT, Bat. 5000 mAh
additional information

Post has been editedShoore - 06.12.14, 16:14
ser100
Message#42
07.01.15, 23:43
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 17.12.10

In the discussion thread Amigo Teclast x80halikos8820bragsthat put on the tablet androidin dualbut on this manual here -
How to install Android on Windows 8 tablet

alikos8820
?>Put the assembly from intel? Everything works wifi, camera, bluetooth?
!>Yes, from Intel, while everything works, except for the market, applications from pda I download
?>And Bluetooth, and all sensors? Under what OC is better autonomy?
!>On the Android, it seems like the battery works longer The bluetooth plows, the auto-rotate plows, which sensors then? There is no proximity sensor
?>Is battery indication adequate? ROOT access? Poke, please, a link to the message with the discussion of Android-a on your device.
!>Indication of the battery of norms, to the account of the root xs. There are probably no links with discussion, I found the instructions in this thread and made it

It seems like it is even sold in one of the Chinese stores and on aliexpress, too /ru/teclast-x80h-8-win-81-android-44-dual-os-z3735-tablet-pc-p-142952.html with dual OS.

Post has been editedser100 - 08.01.15, 00:37
ser100
Message#43
08.01.15, 01:48
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Offhand is not loaded, there are images to boot under UEFI 64.
ser100
Message#44
08.01.15, 03:59
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Unable to start - Kernel panics. I tried several versions, but alas ...
evgen-y2k
Message#45
21.01.15, 14:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Lenovo P780

Hello!
First of all I askvivalenta0(he published his results and the differences between the bios and mine) and all the others too.
Please, if someone has a normal (without the option nomodeset or i915.modeset = 0, or vice versa, with the i915.modeset = 1 option enabled) LINUX and / or ANDROID start with the appearance of white stripes and you have the tablet version of z3735d no problems fast discharge, etc. make a complete BIOS dump! I tried all imaginable and inconceivable settings, the problem with these bands during the initialization of the video card is not solved. Except there is nothing to sin on the BIOS. I decided to try to roll back to previous versions (I have the last everything). I really want to get a normal Linux on the tablet. The program for dump FPTW.exe isHERE. To merge the dump, launch the CMD with admin rights, go to the utility folder and write:
fptw.exe -d bios.bin -BIOS
Yes, before dumping dump, do not forget to disable fast boot and secure boot.
Thanks in advance!

Post has been editedevgen-y2k - 21.01.15, 14:27
evgen-y2k
Message#46
26.01.15, 12:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Lenovo P780

People hereHEREUBUNTU MATE lies 14.10 assembly under the Bay Trail. At a minimum, WiFi will start right away, support for our module is announced. In theory, everything should start on our device, perhaps except for bluetooth. I can not download, at work now, but here with the Internet it is very bad.
Well, also please try hereTHISUBUNTU MATE assembly 15.04. In theory, it should already include support for Bay Trail
I answer one of my questions myself. 14.10 falls into a panic
enigman87
Message#47
28.01.15, 20:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690
Check in: 21.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

* evgen-y2kI just have a black screen on 14.10. I can enter the terminal via CTRL + ALT + F1, but the system asks for a password, which I don’t know :( So it could have startedx on startx
At 15.04, I had to podshamanit a bit with the bootloader and EFI, it normally starts once out of five, but Wi-Fi does not plow. In other cases, too, just a black screen.
In vain spent 2.5 gigabytes of traffic

Post has been editedenigman87 - 28.01.15, 20:16

--------------------
Voyo WinPad A1 Mini Z3735D
ZOPO ZP100
Lenovo P780+Sony SBH50/ Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition
jenka063
Message#48
05.02.15, 08:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 799
Check in: 05.05.12

Do you guys have an android on our beast where everything works ??
Fox_Zi
Message#49
08.02.15, 21:30
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 13.01.10
Lenovo P780

Took the core for xubunta herehttp: //kernel.ubuntu.c...inline/drm-intel-next/. I have pipo w2f, xubuntu 14.10. Wi-Fi and bluetooth do not work. The main thing is loaded! With compilation, grub didn’t mess around, put remind - this is efi bootloader, it fixed everything.
manly_m
Message#50
09.02.15, 15:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 669
Check in: 10.11.09

Fox_Zi @ 08.02.2015, 21:30*
The main thing is loaded! With compilation, grub didn’t mess around, put remind - this is efi bootloader, it fixed everything.

You put on the internal drive, or a flash drive?
I think how efficient Linux will appear, put the system on a USB HDD. According to reviews like via USB2.0 the speed of work is sufficient.
Damn, well, it cost the Chinese to make a bootable internal card reader that sits on USB3.0 ...
leonidy-85
Message#51
11.02.15, 12:23
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 582
Check in: 06.02.10
Meizu Pro 5

I just have a black screen on 14.10. I can enter the terminal via CTRL + ALT + F1, but the system asks for a password, which I don’t know. So maybe a startx video could start up

Password and login baytrail

--------------------
Hero 9300+MIUI 4.0.4
Installation instructions for ubuntu on acer a500here
VetalRacer
Message#52
13.02.15, 10:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Check in: 17.10.11
Meizu MX4

as I understand ubuntu touch announced, no one tried to install?

--------------------
nokia 6233 ->HTC Wildfire S ->Jiauy g3 ->Meizu MX3 ->Meizu MX4
Acer Iconia Tab A501 ->Cube U9GT4 ->Voyo a1 mini
foure
Message#53
13.02.15, 15:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 06.08.13

Hello.
Such a question, I, for the sake of experiment, just to look, decided to launch an android on a tablet in live mode, but nothing happened. At the beginning, when you click on the live mode in a rough, on the screen just slipped the white stripes and everything, then the black screen with the backlight turned on. Next I tried adding grub.cfg to i915.modeset = 0. After that, the white stripes disappeared, even wrote ANDROID (not the logo, just as if the text was on the command line) and then the input cursor just flashes in the center of the black screen and that's it. Clicking on the enter command line appears with something root there and I can enter something, after a while it disappears and the input courses flash further. I tried different images of android, nothing changes. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, without a clue, but I would like to look at the android on my tablet, even if not partially working. Please tell me something, huh?) F version of the tablet.
manly_m
Message#54
14.02.15, 17:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 669

I tried to run images with connection to an external monitor via HDMI. By default, without registering any additional. kernel parameters in general. One subtlety, the cable needs to be connected only after loading the GRUB menu, everything more hangs.
On the external monitor, the graph always starts.

Ubuntu 14.10 graphics downloads, but almost immediately hangs.
Ubuntu 15.04 NB downloads graphics without window decorations (or whatever it is correctly called), what can be started quickly, without brakes, as in Android.
Android-x86 4.4-r2 with no problems, though it loads with me and without an external monitor.

There is a suspicion that all problems with not loading, light strips, etc. associated with the uncertainty of the display sabzh - Unknown Display. Perhaps in the direction of X.org need to dig.

Post has been editedmanly_m - 14.02.15, 18:29
akral
Message#55
14.02.15, 20:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 13.01.12

There is a suspicion that all problems with not loading, light strips, etc. associated with the uncertainty of the display sabzh - Unknown Display. Perhaps in the direction of X.org need to dig.

The problem is with KMS and it appears even before the X downloads. The caveat is that without a modeset, the driver from intel does not work for vidyuhi and you need to look towards the i915 module - there is a problem with bands on the screen.
manly_m
Message#56
15.02.15, 17:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 669

* akralMaybe. But how then to explain that the problem manifests itself only when outputting to the built-in display? By the way, randomly - it is loaded, then no, judging by the posts above.
With the conclusion on the external, no problem. From the tried and tested distros, all are loaded without registering crutches, in the form of add. kernel options.

upd
I tried to download Ubuntu 15.04 NB without connecting an external monitor - by default, without add. kernel options. As a result, when loading, there will be light stripes, the flash drive flashes, reading the info. If after some time you tinker with the mouse, the desktop appears.

ps
Imho problem of light bands is hardware, rather only indirectly related to linux. Perhaps because of the incorrect definition of the resolution / frame rate of the built-in display, it pereklinin. Light bands and flicker remain for some time even after rebooting into Windows.
akral
Message#57
15.02.15, 17:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

I tried to boot into the console without the X, but with the KMS enabled - the problem with the bands remains. It may be associated with the definition of the display, but it is not explained because of the video card driver. And the fact that the light stripes remain after a reboot is evidence that the video card buffer is not working properly. The same problem was previously observed with firewood on VIA.

ps I tried to connect to the tablet with stripes on the screen using SSH. I unloaded the i915 module, loaded it again and restarted the X's. Graphics appeared.

Post has been editedakral - 15.02.15, 18:24
manly_m
Message#58
15.02.15, 22:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 669

It may be associated with the definition of the display, but it is not explained because of the video card driver.

About that, and the speech, the same driver on the external monitor image normally displays.

And the fact that the light stripes remain after a reboot is evidence that the video card buffer is not working properly.

Maybe. But the light stripes remain even if the tablet was turned off, and lay there for some time. Then the buffer memory must be either non-volatile, or the power from it is not reset when it is turned off - which is unlikely, or what capacity the buffer holds. Here for the purity of the experiment it is necessary to fold the battery.
enigman87
Message#59
16.02.15, 15:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690
Check in: 21.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

leonidy-85 @ 11.02.2015, 12:23*
Password and login baytrail

at 14.10 by startx the image rises, but there is no sound

--------------------
Voyo WinPad A1 Mini Z3735D
ZOPO ZP100
Lenovo P780+Sony SBH50/ Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition
akral
Message#60
19.02.15, 13:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

at 14.10 by startx the image rises, but there is no sound

And with which driver does it start?
evgen-y2k
Message#61
19.02.15, 20:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Lenovo P780

Hello to all!
I haven’t appeared for a long time ... In general, here are the wonders: if you boot up the boot BIOS menu (by pressing F7), the Android and Fedlet almost always start correctly, without bands. However, not everything with the video card works fine. If the animal falls asleep, then the white stripes appear again, and on waking up again all the buzz. Idiocy of some kind. In general, I sin on the BIOS, because People post higher with older versions said that everything is good. I tried to merge EDID under Windows and forcibly connect to Linux - it does not help. I went through all the options of i915 and everything that concerns acpi does not help! Disruption in white stripes occurs exactly at the moment of initiata (frame buffer). Those. before X's. So EDID has nothing to do with it. It is also possible that the dog is buried in the most consistent interface of our animal matrix (DSI). In general, I understand that I do not understand anything about the possible causes of the glitch :) As a result, I became insane, I ordered 2 more tablets, Teclast with 8 and 9 inch matrices. One of them is already with dual block and pre-installed android. And this is a guarantee that Linux will definitely live on it and the problem with the video like on Voyo will not happen again. The second - 9 inches - just more like it. If I’m lucky with Linux on it, then I’ll leave it to myself, and if not, I’ll leave it 8 inches with dual block and sell the rest. I ran out of nerves on this VOYO, excuse me. Even with the old HP iPaq HX4700, there were fewer problems, as many as two variants of the system did for it, and SAMSUNG Q1 (one of the first X86 tablets) also gave up more easily ... But VOYO --- WELL IT !!! Although if you use a screw machine, there are no complaints, everything is just fine. And the battery keeps, and smart ...
Voyo

6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:25