> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 ''

Rep: (88)
DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
Teleplanshet "Tricolor TVВ» GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for subscribers "Tricolor TV". The tablet runs as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes-General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs simultaneously, using a single smart card. The device is also compatible with the prefixes GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Game Console connection is made via Wi-Fi network. The device includes a pre-installed applications that allow users to watch and control the satellite TV "Play.Trikolor", "Kino.Trikolor" and "Gid.Trikolor".
The new device has optimum technical features that puts it on par with budget tablet world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, equipped with a quad-core MediaTek MT8127 and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and IPS-matrix, providing high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and wide viewing angles. For quad graphics card is responsible Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, an extra microSD card up to 32 GB. For access to the Internet and data communication modules are built into a tablet Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth. Thus, the device is ideal for watching streaming videos, such as TV "Tricolor TV". The device is equipped with a connector for HDMI-output high definition signal on a large screen. Also, the tablet supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. В©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to go to RECOVERY mode, switched off completely the plate, hold the Volume Up button [V +] button and ON [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella will appear and release the ON button [Power], but keep on the volume button [V +] until disassembled android, under which is words "no command." Releasing the volume button [V +] and press without retention ON [Power]. If everything is correct, rekaveri menu. Navigation is only the volume [V-], selection of the volume button [V +]. ON [Power] button just removes from rekaveri. When the button is held ON [Power] off plate.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)(broken link)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 12.11.19, 10:28
Reason for editing: Broken link

Rep: (83)
Soon we will be :) CWM truth from another device, but it is not particularly important. By the way I am today once okirpichil your device, there is the benefit of a backup

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 31.12.14, 10:49

Please tell me how to restore a backup ???
Where harvesting in MtkDroidTools program?

it is necessary to recover through flashtool. How to kill?

A gift for the new year: CWM

vldim shake SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1436.00.000 where the above link and was CWM.7z the attachment, unzip fleshtul, the CWM folder from CWM.7z Unzip the folder with an fleshtulom copy system.ext4.img from its backup in a folder with CWM. Start flashtool click Scatter-loading and open MT8127_Android_scatter.txt in CWM folder PUSH Download and plug off the tablet to a computer.

Everyone else:
This procedure is, just do not need to copy system.ext4.img. The archive CWM and boot with the substitution of memory. In CWM EMMC and internal sd card usb flash drive is connected through the otg cable, sd-ext is an internal memory of 387 Mb
Video setting SP_Flash_Tool'a himself SP_Flash_Tool there on the previous page

Happy New Year, I ran to drink: russian:: russian_garmoshka:: congratulate:

K
In a hat

Attached files

Attached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 22.07.15, 18:32

Rep: (163)
How to put your cwm? Desktop you checked? What happened to him could do?

Rep: (0)
Andr444
Thanks for the video (time to download :-))
In principle, everything is clear and simple, even root is not necessary ...
forward to the end of the test firmware

PS Unfortunately I can not yet plyusanut

Guys, entered a password and digital forgot it, as it is now to remove it?

Rep: (170)
latsino @ 31.12.2014, 13:27*
Guys, entered a password and digital forgot it, as it is now to remove it?

Try to do a wipe data in 95% of cases helps.

For firmware is obtained only in a personal, knock will give links. Then Max. File size: 128 MB

Instructions BACKUP _ & _ RECOVERY and FLESHTUL

Attached files

Attached fileBACKUP _ & _ RECOVERY.avi(50.99 MB)
Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1436.00.000.rar(24.18 MB)

Post has been editedAndr444 - 31.12.14, 14:22

Holiday greetings !!!
Throw off those who have full damp- ROM file.
Flashed fine, 8GB memory appeared, something began to slow down. Accidentally deleted the default program. When launching a satellite appears and shines beam on the Earth ... Again, there is a satellite and so the circle.

Post has been editedMic777 - 31.12.14, 14:32

Rep: (4)
People who changed the external flash, check how the front facing camera!
I redid the external flush lost camera. all it demolished as soon appeared. bottles image is guilty or not?

geg-5 @ 01.01.2015, 20:25*
People who changed the external flash, check how the front facing camera!
I redid the external flush lost camera. all it demolished as soon appeared. bottles image is guilty or not?

Checked
Both cameras operate normally.

geg-5 @ 01.01.2015, 20:25*
People who changed the external flash, check how the front camera! I redid the external flush lost camera. all it demolished as soon appeared. bottles image is guilty or not?

2mp running 0.3 and how to check I do not know.

vyuri @ 02.01.2015, 00:14*
2mp running 0.3 and how to check I do not know.
go in the camera and see the icon on the right camera down and around his arrow, zhmakat and the front camera is turned on ... I rework after the icon has disappeared ... rolled back -vernulsya

Hronos2t @ 02.01.2015, 00:11*
Checked
Both cameras operate normally.

shilsya what method?

accidentally deleted Super Su Chinese, downloaded from the Market on the other, he and Russian works.
And set the bottle with flash Tuloma'm afraid I'm too old for this I will wait for the firmware
its installation, I like it mastered on another plate

geg-5 @ 01.01.2015, 21:48*
shilsya what method?

by thisThrough MtkDroidTools.
In the standard application, "Camera" is a button for switching the camera and it works as expected.

Hronos2t @ 02.01.2015, 01:11*
this through MtkDroidTools.
In the standard application, "Camera" is a button for switching the camera and it works as expected.

damn well what I'm doing wrong? I ask once again after the root chamber after plowing bottles image of nuts.
Check how anyone?

geg-5 @ 01.01.2015, 21:28*
go in the camera and see the icon on the right camera down and around his arrow, zhmakat and the front camera is turned on ... I rework after the icon has disappeared ... rolled back -vernulsya

It seems that I have no such icon.

Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 06.01.15, 21:12
Reason for editing: Please upload pictures under spoiler

Rep: (88)
The question on the interface:
We have quite elongated for our device. Feeling that the resolution is not at display sizes. Who knows where it is possible to edit these parameters (length X width (mm or cm))? Change the value of DPI tried. No good there. The size of our display 87mm x 160mm.

* megavolt85,
Error when trying to flash through Boot.img MtkDroidTools:
--->>>Connect to device<<<---
--- ERROR: No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR: No Split Boot Image
--- task completed ---

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 02.01.15, 03:00

Slay backup and sews through flashtool
Instructions Mtk droid tools

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 02.01.15, 05:11

Why do I need to do BACKUP

I'll tell you a story that happened a year ago.
I bought a smartphone Explay N1. Internal memory there was very little and I decided to look for a solution to this problem, immediately I found a patched BOOT and immediately sewed it.
Why do I BACKUP, Th mobile phones I never sew what? Especially firmware is on offsayte, at any time be restored. BOOT and got flashed brick, it does not matter, downloaded firmware
flashed and again ..... brick, but this time and rekaveri longer run. As it turned out, EXPLAY changed hardware and firmware is not suitable. I then repaired the phone, I wrote to tech support Explay c asking for firmware
for my phone, well done guys immediately sent me what I asked, immediately came forth with a New Year's holiday.

Now that we have. Tablet from "Trikolor'a", which means that the hardware can be changed in every moment, without warning. Firmware on off site and there is hardly anyone you give it, the company lives by equipment sales,YOURKilled tablet - plus in the treasury of the company.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 1:21