> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
EjSamoGon
Message#1
05.12.14, 11:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 921
Check in: 20.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
The TV Tricolor TV GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for Tricolor TV subscribers. The tablet works as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs at the same time using one smart card. The device is also compatible with the GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Connecting to the console is via Wi-Fi. The device contains pre-installed applications that allow the user to watch and control satellite TV: “Play.Tricolor”, “Cinema.Tricolor” and “Guide.Tricolor”.
The new device has optimal technical characteristics, which puts it on a par with budget tablets of world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet is based on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, is equipped with a MediaTek MT8127 quad-core processor and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and an IPS-matrix that provides high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and large viewing angles. Responsible for the graphics quad card Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The amount of RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, you can install an additional microSD memory card up to 32 GB. For Internet access and data exchange, Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth modules are built into the tablet. Thus, the device is optimally suitable for viewing streaming video, in particular, Tricolor TV channels. The device is equipped with an HDMI connector for outputting a high-definition signal to a large screen. The tablet also supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. ©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to enter the RECOVERY mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume up button [V +] and the ON button [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella appears and release the ON button [Power], but keep the volume button on [V +] before the appearance of the disassembled android, under which there will be the inscription "no command". Release the volume button [V +] and press without holding ON [Power]. If everything is correct, the recovery menu will appear. Navigation only volume [V-], select the volume on the button [V +]. The ON button [Power] simply removes from the recovery. If you hold the [Power] button on, the tablet turns off.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.10.18, 13:37
Reason for editing: Display
boom2la
Message#42
29.12.14, 15:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726
Check in: 20.10.14
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

Okay, there is a boot, I downloaded the program described in brackets, they even told you that the scatter was not laid out for our android!
And the people asked for instructions several times?! I don’t understand what you are building from yourself the most intelligent?! Helping people "The GS700 should fully work"

Post has been editedboom2la - 29.12.14, 16:02
megavolt85
Message#43
29.12.14, 16:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 31.03.09
Explay Hit 3G

Learn to read carefully.
1) I did not lay out the scatter.
2) They didn’t tell me that I wasn’t “scattering for our android”, I wondered if I’ve leaked a scatter or not.
3) For the method of firmware that I suggested, the scatter is not needed, it is needed for the USB flash drive
4) I did not call anyone Chukchi, but only quoted from a joke, the meaning of which was to encourage users to write a heap of questions, carefully read what was written and chewed
5) I’m not making anyone out of myself, I’ve made my tablet, shared my work with them,vldimI attached a photo and asked where to press further, I answered. Everything for the firmware is already there and described, but in the next message you ask for some files and firmware. Which ones? I will not give recovery.img, merge from my tablet, so I will be sure that you have made a backup and in case of anything, just restore your tablet.

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 29.12.14, 17:12

--------------------
Everybody lies. @ Gregory House
EjSamoGon
Message#44
29.12.14, 17:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 921
Check in: 20.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

A boxed version of the tablet has appeared, the package has been replenished with a cover on magnetic rivets.
Boxed version. a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Andr444
Message#45
29.12.14, 17:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441
Check in: 23.12.08

boom2la @ 12/29/2014, 3:58 PM*
they even told you that the scatter is not laid out for our android!

Who said this about MT8127_Android_scatter which is posted by me?
I am ready to argue anything, that in MT8127_Android_scatter which I laid out there are no errors here.
I would have asked not to accuse them in front of them, and if there is something to present on the topic without a bazaar, I will answer.
I do not post the firmware only because of my deceptiveness in all questions until I check it 10 times myself, so I don’t post anything so that I’m not blamed after that I didn’t post it from this tablet.

--------------------
There is nothing bad in the fact that an intelligent person sometimes gets blunt, much worse when m * n * nd is always clever.
geg-5
Message#46
29.12.14, 19:34
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 06.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

The mtc droid does not see the body ... what am I doing wrong (does mobogeny connect and recognize means the firewood has risen?)
megavolt85
Message#47
29.12.14, 20:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Explay Hit 3G

is USB debugging enabled?
Andr444How did the substitution of memory? fstab in buta rules? Or simlink on sdcard changed?

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 29.12.14, 20:31

--------------------
Hronos2t
Message#48
29.12.14, 21:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.06.10
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

Please tell me how to install the proposed boot ???
Where to click further ???

I did this:
- there is a root on the tablet, it is connected via USB cable, all the firewood is installed, USB debugging is enabled
1. After launching MTK Tools, click the "ROOT" button
2. We are waiting for the green indicator and the inscription "GS700 (root shell)"
3. Make backup
4. Choose "Flash Ready Files", click "Recovery and Boot"
5. Select the modified boot.img and recovery.img from your backup. We agree on the risk of bricks.
6. Reboot and enjoy. Now sdcard is exactly the card, not internal nothing.

Post has been editedHronos2t - 29.12.14, 22:00
vldim
Message#49
29.12.14, 22:55
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 549
Check in: 16.10.11

Thanks to all. Everything worked out.
I will add from myself for absolutely newbies:
We get the root of the law and change the memory in places.

Downloading the corrected boot.img file

Disable antivirus and firewall, if any.
1. Root needs "USB debugging"
Go to settings ->About tablet
We press several times on the item "assembly number"
A message appears that we have become developers. Go back. There is a new item "For Developers"
We go and put a tick "USB debugging"

2. Download, install and run a regular ChineseVRoot + v.1.7.9.11674(The repack did not work for me in Russian)
We connect the tablet via USB cable. Click Root. We are waiting ... (On the tablet, we answer in the affirmative)
The tablet will reboot. Now we have a ROOT

We are looking on the Internet FT_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00
Click Install.bat
Installation Is done.
Reboot the PC
After flashing the first tablet, you no longer need to bother with the drivers. The second and subsequent tablets are already without any problems with the drivers.

3. Run MTKdroidTools 2.5.3. Then connect the included tablet via USB cable
Click the button ROOT in the lower right corner.
Requests for rights appear on the tablet screen. We agree. (In requests right point)

4. Go to the "root backup recovery" tab, click the Backup button ... wait 10 minutes. Is done. We pull out the recovery.img file from it.
Click the button "recovery and backup" - we specify the boot and recovery.img downloaded above from our backup. We agree on the probability of obtaining bricks. We are waiting for the end of the process.
Disconnect the cable. Reboot the tablet - Done.

Post has been editedvldim - 14.07.15, 17:27
geg-5
Message#50
30.12.14, 00:00
User
[offline]

Messages 54

: Beee: I killed half the night for these investigations ... the droid did not see the body ... demolished the root ... wipe ... then for an hour could not return the root ... overloaded 10 times all in a heap ... helped demolishing in-root transfer and reinstallation ... the root got the angel user downloaded ... the droid went again. The droid didn’t come off ... an hour later it made a rerun prog and the Chinese user was delivered and then the droid started moving ...
wainah
Message#51
30.12.14, 16:11
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 28.09.11

The VROOT program starts, but in the middle of the process, it shows that the root failed, although the Chinese supervisor appeared, but there is no root.
Who can explain why?
megavolt85
Message#52
30.12.14, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Explay Hit 3G

On my tablet, the request popped up, I had to confirm.

--------------------
boom2la
Message#53
30.12.14, 17:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Okno.sdayus.Kupil 8 GB flash drive downloaded wot blitz, started downloading the cache, but he does not see this flash drive is not her when choosing a memory!

Posted 12/30/2014 5:54 PM:

Help me fix it, I can't play tanks in any way.
geg-5
Message#54
30.12.14, 19:29
User
[offline]

Messages 54

The VROOT program starts, but in the middle of the process, it shows that the root failed, although the Chinese supervisor appeared, but there is no root.
Who can explain why?

read the post above? the same cookie was ... helped with the demolition of the computer vroot and mobilization 3 and reinstallation? After that, I launched the Chinese client on the tablet and allowed the root, then it only passed the root with vroot

Posted 12/30/2014 7:29 PM:

Okno.sdayus.Kupil 8 GB flash drive downloaded wot blitz, started downloading the cache, but he does not see this flash drive is not her when choosing a memory!

Posted 12/30/2014 20:54:
The cover as a native of Samsung Galaxy Tab4, all the necessary holes matched (camera. Speaker partially, charging stuck, power, volume + just did not fit the volume, almost all is available)
Help me fix it, I can't play tanks in any way.

and you can’t ... as if we’re not from a good life, we’re replacing the memory ... only the substitution will save you an image ...

Post has been editedgeg-5 - 30.12.14, 20:03
boom2la
Message#55
30.12.14, 20:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Help with the instructions! How to do it, I put a 8 GB flash drive, I really want to play tanks as well as before. I can’t have a combo, I can go to a friend to understand and download programs for
What firmware and drivers are needed? Help, the iron on the tablet is good. The super kernel and the video memory are good!
Forwardward81
Message#56
30.12.14, 20:59
Local
[online]

Messages 211
Check in: 27.04.12

When trying to flash a modified boot when choosing recovery, MTK writes: ATTENTION! The selected recovery does not fit this phone! ... I take it (recovery) from the backup, what should I do?
Forwardward81
Message#57
30.12.14, 21:02
Local
[online]

Messages 211
Check in: 27.04.12

* vldim,, but then it says "- the installation is skipped! and, accordingly, nothing happens to the memory

Everything turned out, after a couple of restarts ..... Thank you, made happy the child, jumping to the ceiling))))

Post has been editedForwardward81 - 30.12.14, 21:12
Andr444
Message#58
30.12.14, 21:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441
Check in: 23.12.08

Forward81 @ 12/30/2014, 9:02 PM*
Everything turned out, after a couple of restarts

It is necessary to do VIPA after the firmware always and you will SCHASYA: rofl:

--------------------
There is nothing bad in the fact that an intelligent person sometimes gets blunt, much worse when m * n * nd is always clever.
megavolt85
Message#59
30.12.14, 21:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Explay Hit 3G

* Forward81,
So it (the recovery) and it is necessary to take from your backup. A small addition, it is desirable to copy the entire contents of the 387 MB disk to the SD card

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 30.12.14, 21:44

--------------------
geg-5
Message#60
31.12.14, 08:37
User
[offline]

Messages 54

Who needs a cover then from Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is very suitable.

Who managed to turn on the external camera and defeat the face control ???

Post has been editedgeg-5 - 31.12.14, 08:38
geg-5
Message#61
31.12.14, 09:19
User
[offline]

Messages 54

Help with the instructions! How to do it, I put a 8 GB flash drive, I really want to play tanks as well as before. I can’t have a combo, I can go to a friend to understand and download programs for
What firmware and drivers are needed? Help, the iron on the tablet is good. The super kernel and the video memory are good!

first of all, you need to be aware that you can only get a brick and you will only blame yourself ... all actions are described in the topic read do understand.

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 2:17 PM