> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 ''

Rep: (91)
DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
Teleplanshet "Tricolor TVВ» GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for subscribers "Tricolor TV". The tablet runs as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes-General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs simultaneously, using a single smart card. The device is also compatible with the prefixes GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Game Console connection is made via Wi-Fi network. The device includes a pre-installed applications that allow users to watch and control the satellite TV "Play.Trikolor", "Kino.Trikolor" and "Gid.Trikolor".
The new device has optimum technical features that puts it on par with budget tablet world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, equipped with a quad-core MediaTek MT8127 and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and IPS-matrix, providing high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and wide viewing angles. For quad graphics card is responsible Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, an extra microSD card up to 32 GB. For access to the Internet and data communication modules are built into a tablet Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth. Thus, the device is ideal for watching streaming videos, such as TV "Tricolor TV". The device is equipped with a connector for HDMI-output high definition signal on a large screen. Also, the tablet supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. В©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to go to RECOVERY mode, switched off completely the plate, hold the Volume Up button [V +] button and ON [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella will appear and release the ON button [Power], but keep on the volume button [V +] until disassembled android, under which is words "no command." Releasing the volume button [V +] and press without retention ON [Power]. If everything is correct, rekaveri menu. Navigation is only the volume [V-], selection of the volume button [V +]. ON [Power] button just removes from rekaveri. When the button is held ON [Power] off plate.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)(broken link)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 12.11.19, 10:28
Reason for editing: Broken link

Rep: (0)
BornZP @ 15.05.19, 19:04*
wireless mouse on the tablet ekrane all normal mouse worked well on a TV set or on location was either moved jerkily (LWP did not help)

I read somewhere, maybe even in this topic, you need to either lock or unlock, or restart the tablet with your mouse connected TV.

Well, since much written, and show his stern decision tablet food :)
(All Batteries are connected in parallel, within a couple more worth it)
photo
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* kirzan ,
Yeah direct battery monster))
And on the subject, and now I sometimes Google began issuing errors, how to fight it? Who does not know whether it?

Rep: (14)
BornZP @ 3.06.19, 12:37*
Google sometimes began to issue an error
General Satellite GS700 - Discussion (Post gansi77 # 84583127)discussed one page back

Rep: (5)
Hello. Anybody can put the original boot.img (without memory substitution)? And then I have this function from broken SD card and download the entire firmware well want a computer at hand and there is no ...

Rep: (4)
Phel popo @ 19.06.19, 03:36*
original boot.img

Attached files

Attached fileboot.img(16 MB)

Rep: (1)
Paul, the plate was lying with a presumptive diagnosis of "battery died." Symptoms were - when you turn on the second appeared the logo and everything when charging perpetual blinking empty battery icon. It seems I've already wrote about it.
A million times trying to solve all this reinsertion, hoping that the battery is still alive, but every time that there were errors in the process of firmware, even if the firmware and ended successfully - the tablet is still not turned on. In the end, went on a risky step and vypayal battery successfully beg flash Thule "no battery" and with the included charging pressed the switch - zero reaction .. then I began to think that the problem in the tablet, like suddenly I had the idea connect to the tablet at least some battery (thanks to one of the participants for this idea) and I artisanal soldered to the contacts on the board battery from a touch tone telephone staaarogo 700 with something mA .. .. and when you turn to the charging plate " alive ", and then turned on)

In short, if you have about the same problem as it was for me, that is, symptoms of a dead battery, then vypayat battery, please flush Tuloma with "w / o battery" (may not even need to be sewn? but I would beg to be safe.), carefully solder any battery can even nokii flashlight fit, firmly secure her on the bottom with the help of double-sided tape (can be removed from the former), plus you can tape over, just recharge and turn (do not forget before the first inclusion in rekaveri wipes are done). And use it with the included charging, or turn off the tablet at the moment because of a weak battery)
If it works then you can safely order a battery with Ali.

greenwolf10 @ 24.06.19, 04:39*
A million times trying to solve all this by flashing

I wonder how so many of pereproshivok emmc not died .. But in general I was not like this, a couple of times to change the battery all the rules, and now by phone Explay Fresh worth) has been a couple of times that it went any way and in the end brick, restored by the "Recovery of bricks." If I were in your place and replaced the head did not break it in the first place ..

--- Serega --- @ 24.06.19, 07:26*
I wonder how so many of pereproshivok emmc not died .. But in general I was not like this, a couple of times to change the battery all the rules, and now by phone Explay Fresh worth) has been a couple of times that it went any way and in the end brick, restored by the "Recovery of bricks." If I were in your place and replaced the head did not break it in the first place ..

and preloader with IDB times 20 probably flashed, sometimes errors were in the middle of the firmware)

I just blame if the battery was not sure whether or not, did not want to buy a new one, wait a month to fiddle with a soldering iron and then realize that is not the problem))

due to the fact that I was forced to secure the rear cover (the battery is slightly thicker turned out) on the screen when viewed at an angle can be seen a few bright spots, namely on whether it is battery-pressure area) now think forever, or they will disappear as soon as I remove the cover.

greenwolf10 @ 24.06.19, 19:59*
or they will disappear as soon as I remove the cover.

disappear. I have problems with the ownership of the soldering iron is not present, can in this way argue) In general, the plate in terms of internal service - no complaints, disassembled in an easy, touch it to me too without any problems. He would let the camera display poudachnee and in general the prices have not been! )

Post has been edited--- Serega --- - 24.06.19, 17:01

Rep: (3)
My machine began to fail, wifi sees but does not connect, often enough he restarts in rekaveri not included, just restart and everything, in short live their lives.

* krasaff4ik , Please!

* --- Serega --- , No company in any way this can be done?

krasaff4ik @ 25.06.19, 23:20*
no company in any way this can be done?

Nothing. Well, unless of course there is no tablet on Windows)

* --- Serega --- MMM, of course, a pity of course, the unit served well, I will try to sew, thanks for the tip

krasaff4ik @ 26.06.19, 02:18*
thanks for the tip

But not for that fact .. Good luck!

Rep: (5)
: Offtopic: Will there be for this machine at least some sort of a self-assembling firmware android 5+ finally?

Phel popo @ 28.06.19, 18:45*
Will there be for this machine at least some sort of a self-assembling firmware android 5+ finally?

And no longer seems to be ..

greenwolf10 @ 23.06.19, 22:39*
Paul, the plate was lying with a presumptive diagnosis of "battery died." Symptoms were - when you turn on the second appeared the logo and everything when charging perpetual blinking empty battery icon. It seems I've already wrote about it.
A million times trying to solve all this reinsertion, hoping that the battery is still alive, but every time that there were errors in the process of firmware, even if the firmware and ended successfully - the tablet is still not turned on. In the end, went on a risky step and vypayal battery successfully beg flash Thule "no battery" and with the included charging pressed the switch - zero reaction .. then I began to think that the problem in the tablet, like suddenly I had the idea connect to the tablet at least some battery (thanks to one of the participants for this idea) and I artisanal soldered to the contacts on the board battery from a touch tone telephone staaarogo 700 with something mA .. .. and when you turn to the charging plate " alive ", and then turned on)

In short, if you have about the same problem as it was for me, that is, symptoms of a dead battery, then vypayat battery, please flush Tuloma with "w / o battery" (may not even need to be sewn? but I would beg to be safe.), carefully solder any battery can even nokii flashlight fit, firmly secure her on the bottom with the help of double-sided tape (can be removed from the former), plus you can tape over, just recharge and turn (do not forget before the first inclusion in rekaveri wipes are done). And use it with the included charging, or turn off the tablet at the moment because of a weak battery)
If it works then you can safely order a battery with Ali.

In short about a month, he consistently worked with this batareyushkoy was his brother, was used as a TV box, but he recently decided to use it as a tablet, as a result in spite of my warning that the tablet can not be used without a permanent inclusion in the network popolzovavshis without zyaryadnika included up to 15% of the charge and says the tablet passed out .. he brought me and when you turn it automatically went into rekaveri many times included turning off thinking that this volume + button closed .. but then noticed that if you turn the tablet into a network Disable in Hinnom condition, the battery does not charge an empty battery in the image bank. Then I decided to reset by pressing the reset button and then the plate was turned into the very "pumpkin")), ie, tooochno behaves as well as led before I sealed-off and change the battery. Multimeter already checked the battery voltage is present, which was not to the home, I vypayal, ie no battery died as I understand it. And by the way, when he brought it to the side where the board was simply oochen hot (no battery). What to do with this tablet? I am now even afraid of new to her sweat, and suddenly the whole problem in the card and she and the new battery will damage) I connect it directly to the network, without the battery, making it a kind of a stationary machine with the cooler, and then fed up with these dances withtambourinebatteries.

Rep: (28)
* greenwolf10 , I have a couple of these tablets without batteries directly from the network plow like TV boxes. Question with a cooler, where to get 5 volts? All that came across on 12V

I have a couple of these tablets without batteries directly from the network plow like TV boxes. Question with a cooler, where to get 5 volts? All that came across on 12V

I scored "cooler 5v" on ebay and found it for 160 rubles.)

By the way, didn’t you accidentally write here how to turn it into a TV box?) if there was a “road map” from someone who already has experience in such an alteration it would be cool)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 7:55