> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
EjSamoGon
Message#1
05.12.14, 11:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 921
Check in: 20.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
The TV Tricolor TV GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for Tricolor TV subscribers. The tablet works as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs at the same time using one smart card. The device is also compatible with the GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Connecting to the console is via Wi-Fi. The device contains pre-installed applications that allow the user to watch and control satellite TV: “Play.Tricolor”, “Cinema.Tricolor” and “Guide.Tricolor”.
The new device has optimal technical characteristics, which puts it on a par with budget tablets of world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet is based on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, is equipped with a MediaTek MT8127 quad-core processor and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and an IPS-matrix that provides high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and large viewing angles. Responsible for the graphics quad card Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The amount of RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, you can install an additional microSD memory card up to 32 GB. For Internet access and data exchange, Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth modules are built into the tablet. Thus, the device is optimally suitable for viewing streaming video, in particular, Tricolor TV channels. The device is equipped with an HDMI connector for outputting a high-definition signal to a large screen. The tablet also supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. ©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to enter the RECOVERY mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume up button [V +] and the ON button [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella appears and release the ON button [Power], but keep the volume button on [V +] before the appearance of the disassembled android, under which there will be the inscription "no command". Release the volume button [V +] and press without holding ON [Power]. If everything is correct, the recovery menu will appear. Navigation only volume [V-], select the volume on the button [V +]. The ON button [Power] simply removes from the recovery. If you hold the [Power] button on, the tablet turns off.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.10.18, 13:37
Reason for editing: Display
Alongwolf
Message#22
27.12.14, 19:59
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Check in: 06.09.08
Oukitel K4000

Found a way to enter the factory recovery.
We hold the volume "+" and the button ON, wait until the android under the umbrella appears and release ON, but keep the volume "+" on until the disassembled android appears, under which there is an inscription "no command". Release the volume and press without holding ON. If everything is correct, the recovery menu will appear. Navigation only the volume "-", the choice on the button volume "+". "Off" button just leads out of recovery. When held, turns off the tablet.

--------------------

Suum cuique download

. Jedem das seine . To each his own .

Former Curator 4
Andr444
Message#23
27.12.14, 21:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441
Check in: 23.12.08

geg-5 @ 12.26.2014, 21:19*
who can replace the usb drive with 400 mb to usb sd drive (external) all the methods I found do not work

Here this program putExternal_2_Internal_SD_1.8_modWithout root will not work.

AlongWolf @ 12/27/2014, 7:59 PM*
but keep on the volume "+"

Hold it is not necessary, you can throw both buttons after the appearance of the picture with an umbrella.

Memory markup is not in the kernel, but in EBR1 and EBR2

If you stick on the "Model GS700" many times then it will beengineering menu.
If you stick on the "Version on the user's request" many times, then there will be another menu in which the bottom lineNo. 4 hard reset.

There is no time to sit with this shnyaga, so I am picking little by little.
Soon I ask you to do rutovannuyu and original how time will be more young.

Post has been editedAndr444 - 27.12.14, 21:24

--------------------
There is nothing bad in the fact that an intelligent person sometimes gets blunt, much worse when m * n * nd is always clever.
Alongwolf
Message#24
27.12.14, 22:32
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

Soon I ask you to do the rudimentary and original how time will be more young.

I agree. After the holidays, too, will do the firmware.
Where are you from? Pure android or backup?

Posted 12/27/2014 22:32:

Memory markup is not in the kernel, but in EBR1 and EBR2

Nevertheless, the chances of "turning" the device are still 50/50.
As long as there are no normal firmware and kernels - I think you should not redefine the memory.
And is it worth changing the awl on soap?
Maybe it's better to rebuild the kernel, which it does not override, namely, it will re-allocate the memory of the device so that sdcard0 becomes not 300 meters, but more?
On my second tablet, the DNS E78 has such a kernel complete with firmware.

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 27.12.14, 22:35

--------------------
Suum cuique . Jedem das seine . To each his own .
Former Curator 4
Hronos2t
Message#25
27.12.14, 23:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.06.10
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

This external program will put External_2_Internal_SD_1.8_mod without root will not work.

Thank. It works as it should, only with each reboot you need to turn on your hands. :)
megavolt85
Message#26
28.12.14, 01:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 31.03.09
Explay Hit 3G

AlongWolf @ 12.26.2014, 19:10*
"app2sd" to help you!
Or root and "Link to sd". A useful thing, by the way!

We are not looking for easy ways: rolleyes :, in the attachment the corrected boot.img, sd and usb are swapped, do not ask how to sew (I sewed through MtkDroidTools), use the search.

Attached files

Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

--------------------
Everybody lies. @ Gregory House
Andr444
Message#27
28.12.14, 07:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

It works as it should, only with each reboot you need to turn on your hands.

So shove in avtokzgruzku, and yschschu ray of BUT alter which is above the post.

For root, you need to DEBATE BY USB, this is in setup =>for developers
To open it, you need to tap on the "assembly number" 7 or 8 times after that, go back and there will be a new section"for developers"

If anyone had that thread useful just ongreen cannabis need to rollit is smallgreena square, but I don’t need to write about thanks.

Post has been editedAndr444 - 28.12.14, 08:06

--------------------
There is nothing bad in the fact that an intelligent person sometimes gets blunt, much worse when m * n * nd is always clever.
Alongwolf
Message#28
28.12.14, 10:18
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

* megavolt85,

Did you normally merge the scatter? Something I can not. The "create scatter" button is inactive. Prog with admin rights running, there is a root

--------------------
Suum cuique . Jedem das seine . To each his own .
Former Curator 4
Andr444
Message#29
28.12.14, 17:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

AlongWolf @ 12.28.2014, 10:18*
Did you normally merge the scatter?

Not.

Here is our MT8127_Android_scatter

Attached files

Attached fileMT8127_Android_scatter.txt(9.13 KB)

--------------------
Andr444
Message#30
28.12.14, 19:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

Andr444 @ 12.28.2014, 17:40*
Here is our MT8127_Android_scatter Attached files MT8127_Android_scatter.txt (9.13 KB) Download count: 5

censorship
M
4.12. It is forbidden to create topics or posts that do not involve discussion.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.Check outForum Rules!

Post has been editedNoreg - 28.12.14, 22:37

--------------------
vldim
Message#31
28.12.14, 21:38
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 549
Check in: 16.10.11

Please tell me how to install the proposed boot ???
Where to click further ???

Attached Image

Post has been editedvldim - 28.12.14, 21:39
Andr444
Message#32
28.12.14, 22:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

For this flashlight need.

geg-5 @ 12.28.2014, 22:01*
Please give with instructions for dummies already.

There is no time to work with a simple one, but you, my friend, want everyone to give up and start writing something that has already been razed more than one hundred times.
You just need to think a little bit and dig in the internet, and there I’m sure my eyes will run from the amount of information, type in Google "how to flash the phone on the android."
One more thingthe golden rule which must be strictly followed BEFORE PURCHASE IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE A BACKUP OF A NEW BODY.

This is so that they do not stumble over what turned out to be LICT and what to do with it.

Post has been editedAndr444 - 28.12.14, 22:19

--------------------
vldim
Message#33
28.12.14, 22:37
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 549
Check in: 16.10.11

In the header, a link to the program upon receipt of Root
On the program page, download Russian VRoot_1.7

Transfer to the SD card while in the process ... I myself do not understand how to sew a fixed boot

Post has been editedvldim - 20.01.15, 10:35
boom2la
Message#34
28.12.14, 22:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726
Check in: 20.10.14
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

Thank you! The device is good, you need to modify it a bit! Before that, MegaFon was a login 3, also good, but there are 11,000 parrots, and here there are almost 19 and 4 nuclear percents
boom2la
Message#35
28.12.14, 22:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Does the recovery here swear on the signature of the zip file license or how? I just can not go into the recovery here
Andr444
Message#36
28.12.14, 23:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

The output is 3 proshi.

Original - for the treatment of bricks and the restoration of the guarantee.
original + without root + memory change - for those who are afraid or unknowingly bang too much.
rutovannaya + change of memory - everything is clear.

After the firmware, it is necessary to make a wipe cache through the recovery and then a wipe date.
The body did not resist for a long time.

Yes, GPS after a dance with a tambourine sees 13 satellites in 10-20 seconds is just super.

--------------------
boom2la
Message#37
28.12.14, 23:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Wow but .... handsome andr444, and where are the firmwares themselves and through what should I try to flash it? Recovery or through a computer? The third firmware is very interesting ....
Andr444
Message#38
29.12.14, 00:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 441

The third firmware is very interesting ....

Of course, I apologize wildly, this is not my damn business, but maybe the second you can satisfy your need from this tablet. What do you need root for? Just to be?
Ruthenanny tablet is very easy to turn into an eternal overload or into a corpse.

Post has been editedAndr444 - 29.12.14, 00:03

--------------------
boom2la
Message#39
29.12.14, 00:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Yes, of course I will say, I play wot blitz, and I need Ruth in order to change the sights, fill the skins, break through zones ....
The brain is of course the second version, otherwise they do not physically enter this tablet without changing memory ... 1.6 is free, but I need at least 3.11 GB

Posted 12/29/2014 00:09:

And the information through what to flash it, mod recovery or on a computer through some kind of replacement of the recovery, to get around the error ....
boom2la
Message#40
29.12.14, 00:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726

Clearly. Put at least one version or patch to replace memory. We do everything at our own peril and risk. No problem with you.
From the heart, thanks, flashlight is for what? Program on the computer via debugging on yusb ???
megavolt85
Message#41
29.12.14, 06:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 31.03.09
Explay Hit 3G

First we merge Backup, then mark "Select boot.img file" and press "Recovery and Boot" in the appeared window select boot.img which I posted and recovery.img which merged when creating Backup
To ALL:
recovery.img I will not post, I will not say how to sew through a flashlight. Dump the backup, in the case of a brick, it will be useful to you.

K
In a hat

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 22.07.15, 18:33

--------------------
Everybody lies. @ Gregory House

159 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 2:17 PM