> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 ''

Rep: (91)
DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
Teleplanshet "Tricolor TVВ» GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for subscribers "Tricolor TV". The tablet runs as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes-General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs simultaneously, using a single smart card. The device is also compatible with the prefixes GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Game Console connection is made via Wi-Fi network. The device includes a pre-installed applications that allow users to watch and control the satellite TV "Play.Trikolor", "Kino.Trikolor" and "Gid.Trikolor".
The new device has optimum technical features that puts it on par with budget tablet world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, equipped with a quad-core MediaTek MT8127 and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and IPS-matrix, providing high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and wide viewing angles. For quad graphics card is responsible Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, an extra microSD card up to 32 GB. For access to the Internet and data communication modules are built into a tablet Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth. Thus, the device is ideal for watching streaming videos, such as TV "Tricolor TV". The device is equipped with a connector for HDMI-output high definition signal on a large screen. Also, the tablet supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. В©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to go to RECOVERY mode, switched off completely the plate, hold the Volume Up button [V +] button and ON [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella will appear and release the ON button [Power], but keep on the volume button [V +] until disassembled android, under which is words "no command." Releasing the volume button [V +] and press without retention ON [Power]. If everything is correct, rekaveri menu. Navigation is only the volume [V-], selection of the volume button [V +]. ON [Power] button just removes from rekaveri. When the button is held ON [Power] off plate.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)(broken link)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 12.11.19, 10:28
Reason for editing: Broken link

Rep: (23)
In general, I have everything turned out well. I did so: Download the modified boot.img, which is laid on the second page of this topic. I downloaded VRoot, which is modified. Downloaded MTK Driod Tools, immediately made a backup. I began rutirovat plate, and he told me constantly error .. Ok, downloaded the Chinese VRoot, they rutiroval the first time. Further, through the same MTK filled modified boot and recovery from its backup. Program swore that rekaveri not on my phone installation is skipped. I read a thread that has helped a couple of reboots. But after the injection boot`a I clicked on MDK - Reboot through a program, and I think - let think I Look at the memory. But what if! And please - surprise. Internal memory - of course. USB-drive - my TF card to SD-card - which is 300Mb. Applications and games free to "roam" on TF and back. The camera operates in normal mode, both the first and second. Then simply downloaded from Market the SU, found the Chinese asked him to calm down and right. Russian su and thus replaced the Chinese (done by hints of this topic). In general - a complete success! I made as a backup with the changes already. Just my advice, before making a substitution memory: do not be lazy and read all the threads in the cap. Since in the course of all these manipulations can meet a lot of "gotchas." And about one or another mistake people have already learned and solutions have in the topic. Good luck to all and many thanks for the stuff!

Rep: (4)
geg-5 @ 02/01/2015, 15:39*
I did not find such a file and sew through mtk droid or flash tool?
did not find the specified file, rolled his bottle image, the camera to work, then I beg flash Tuloma cmv laid out above. And everything is OK and the camera appeared and bottles changed.

Rep: (164)
cwm fleshtul downloaded downloaded downloaded the driver opened fleshtul chose skater from cwm folder Press dowload and stands all over the place nothing happens
no stitches, and what to do? or wait for the computer does not see the drivers !!!! what to do?

Rep: (0)
geg-5 @ 02/01/2015, 15:26*
Booth rolled his image

And what program?

fleshtul in the program does not see the tablet PC, but the program MTK Tools saw gs700 click rekoveri Andes bottles choose bottles with 2 pages and see immediately two mistakes !!!!
What's the matter may -but not working? Even give bottles to replace the memory that fits under the program MTK tuls v2.53

Posted 01/02/2015 16:00:

fleshtul in the program does not see the tablet PC, but the program MTK Tools saw gs700 click rekoveri Andes bottles choose bottles with 2 pages and see immediately two mistakes !!!!
What's the matter may -but not working? Even give bottles to replace the memory that fits under the program MTK tuls v2.53
When choosing what not to do automatically rekaveri he asks ??? select it and where to get it rekaveri?

Rep: (151)
Yet I redistributed built-in memory, as replacing ext. stick on a removable card is not a good idea. The screenshot shows all the changes.
The date - 1 GB.
Section ext. flash drive - 1.38 GB.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 10.01.15, 15:34

let rekoveri file downloaded IMG bottles! tablet sees only MTC Tulsa!

Posted on 02/01/2015, 16:13

--- task completed ---
--- ERROR: No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR: No Split Boot Image
--- task completed ---
--- ERROR: No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR: No Split Boot Image
when trying to sew through the MTC file bottles and file rekaveri

vyuri @ 02.01.2015, 18:37*
And what program?

the same as the rolls ... droid Tuloma

boom2la @ 02.01.2015, 19:00*
When choosing what not to do automatically rekaveri he asks ??? select it and where to get it rekaveri?

bottles work very ...

when connected to the droid tuls need to make a backup from there and will choose rekaveri and bottles from the topic ... (but the front camera is lost in such an embodiment, the substitution in some units)
easier to stitch cmw

let rekoveri file downloaded IMG bottles! tablet sees only MTC Tulsa!
Make a backup of the droid in Tulsa there is rekaveri

Will android 5.0 on the gs700?
... forget the tablet to view tricolor ... who will support it programmatically?
Yet I redistributed built-in memory, as replacing ext. stick on a removable card is not a good idea. The screenshot shows all the changes.
The date - 1 GB.
Section ext. flash drive - 1.38 GB.
too controversial option of 2 gigs to do one

Post has been editedgeg-5 - 02.01.15, 17:20

Damn ... I'm such a tea, how to flash cwm? Let the camera is lost can not in any way through fleshtut CBM does not see the tablet, chose scatter pressed dowload and nothing happens !!!
Try to find vold fstab not found! Ruth got right, the Chinese Super replaced in the Russian Su of play marker!
V Root only Chinese worked without problems rutirovalsya himself!

Rep: (86)
Carefully read the instructions
Hit dowload, insert the cable into theOFF the tablet
CWM can be sewn only after FLASHTOOL.
fstab rule meaningless, it lies in BOOT.IMG and every time you load discharged into the RAM, ie even edit it after a reboot it will remain unchanged

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 02.01.15, 17:33

Here are inserted into off, I read and reread! Zaryazhatsya he begins to show charging the battery, and the computer still standing and no green pollska and the fact that there is no change prishodit (Sorry (Firewood tried everything ((

the cable is inserted after clicking on the dowload button? Download videos from Andr444, a cap is, perhaps you did not configure the program

Clear! I will again probovat.ponyal that only through fleshtul.No why he does not see it ......
Turn off the selected press, then cut out insert and proihodit anything! Just needs to download or you have to wait? How to be a need to write in fleshtule?

The tablet must be turned off (not locked, and it is turned off), open flashtool, open skater, Hit download, wait for 5 seconds can be larger cable connect the tablet to a computer, preferably to the rear USB port

boom2la @ 02.01.2015, 20:41*
Clear! I will again probovat.ponyal that only through fleshtul.No why he does not see it ......
Turn off the selected press, then cut out insert and proihodit anything! Just needs to download or you have to wait? How to be a need to write in fleshtule?

;) Next post budesh backup worker to ask?
overload the computer. run flash Toole, choose skater, click daunload, then to turn off the tablet tyknite rezet button and only then plug the usb into the computer. Something like this ... but mind you if the PC will begin to put the wood you'll get a brick, I have all the wood was installed but when merged backup to 5 minutes Windows gurgled and began the installation of the wood for the tablet backup was not successful ... threw an error, had to repeat again.

Got it, okay! And the last question which before this driver need? I downloaded them all in a row ..... and ADB universal ....
All have no strength left at the computer, waiting for the driver and shall transgress!
I just cwm to change tanks were ..... !!

Standard ADB driver approaches, the CWM is custom rekaveri, you have enough for your purposes of BOOT.IMG

Got it! Thanks for a clarification! Pristupayu.boot.img found on page 2

The archive CWM.7z 3 skater file (markup for flashtool), boot.img (substitution of memory), recovery.img (CWM)
Incidentally I checked at the camera, working both
please someone does not work after flashing my camera boot.img, put here boot.img from your backup. There is a feeling that it is a gift of the tricolor, tablets with different hardware

Post has been editedmegavolt85 - 02.01.15, 18:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 2:53