> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

159 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> General Satellite GS700 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
EjSamoGon
Message#1
05.12.14, 11:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 921
Check in: 20.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionGeneral Satellite GS700
PictureGeneral Satellite GS700
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics, reviews, instructions, etc.
Specifications
GS700 Features:
Android 4.4.2 version
Display 7 "1024 x 600 IPS
CPU: MT8127 Quad Core
GPU: Mali 450 MP4 Quad Core
Wi-Fi b / g / n
RAM: 1GB
Flash: 4GB
microSD up to 32GB
Cameras 2M + 0.3M
Battery: 2800 mAh
GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
miniHDMI
Google Services
MicroUSB OTG
Description
The TV Tricolor TV GS700 is designed to expand the boundaries of TV viewing for Tricolor TV subscribers. The tablet works as an independent screen in conjunction with a set of two digital HD set-top boxes General Satellite GS E501 and GS S591, giving the viewer the opportunity to have access to different content on two TVs at the same time using one smart card. The device is also compatible with the GS U510, GS E212 and GS B211, acting as a mobile console. Connecting to the console is via Wi-Fi. The device contains pre-installed applications that allow the user to watch and control satellite TV: “Play.Tricolor”, “Cinema.Tricolor” and “Guide.Tricolor”.
The new device has optimal technical characteristics, which puts it on a par with budget tablets of world leaders in the field of electronics. The tablet is based on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, is equipped with a MediaTek MT8127 quad-core processor and has a 7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and an IPS-matrix that provides high-quality color reproduction of high contrast and large viewing angles. Responsible for the graphics quad card Mali-450 MP4: 700 MHz. The amount of RAM is 1 GB, the internal flash memory is 4 GB. If necessary, you can install an additional microSD memory card up to 32 GB. For Internet access and data exchange, Wi-Fi (b / g / n) and Bluetooth modules are built into the tablet. Thus, the device is optimally suitable for viewing streaming video, in particular, Tricolor TV channels. The device is equipped with an HDMI connector for outputting a high-definition signal to a large screen. The tablet also supports Miracast technology to provide wireless signal transmission. The model is available navigation system using GPS.
The tablet is equipped with two cameras: the main one with a resolution of 2 megapixels and a frontal 0.3 megapixels. The tablet weight is about 280 g. The battery capacity is 2800 mAh, which allows the device to work in standby mode for up to 200 hours without recharging, with active use in video playback mode - about 5 hours. ©GS Group & TricolorTV
Equipment
Complete with receivers:
Attached Image

In the boxed version:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tablet Reviews
Antutu Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos and videos
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Instructions:
Firmware and other utility
Be sure to backup your firmware, for the possibility of recovery !!!

A way to enter factory recovery and test mode
In order to enter the RECOVERY mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume up button [V +] and the ON button [Power], wait until the android under the umbrella appears and release the ON button [Power], but keep the volume button on [V +] before the appearance of the disassembled android, under which there will be the inscription "no command". Release the volume button [V +] and press without holding ON [Power]. If everything is correct, the recovery menu will appear. Navigation only volume [V-], select the volume on the button [V +]. The ON button [Power] simply removes from the recovery. If you hold the [Power] button on, the tablet turns off.

To enter the TEST mode, with the tablet turned off completely, hold down the volume down button [V-] and then the power button.

Firmware
Software for flashing and backup
Useful
Root rights for tablet
To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
Read morehere
The way to get Root without a PChere

Recovery
Instructions for Dummieshere
The instruction is ordinaryhere
DownloadAttached fileCWM.7z(6.64 MB)

TWRP 3.1.0
Resize internal memory, change memory
Increase memory without PC -Instruction

Kernel to change memory:Instruction|Attached fileboot_sd_to_USB.rar(4.15 MB)

1.38 GB internal memory markup:Instruction|Attached file1.38_int_sd.zip(9.57 KB)

Markup without internal memory:Attached filemax_data + no_sd.zip(4.15 MB)

GPS improvement
Text instructionshere
Video instructionhere

What to do if you broke the touch (sensor)?
Replacement instructions (brief)
Instructions for replacing with pictures
About exactly where you can order a touch you can read the topic, because Stores appear and disappear periodically. Just use the search on the topic.
Display

Restoration from the state of "brick"
1) Instructionhere
2)Dump, scatter, FlashTool, instruction (all in one)
3)Does not turn on after firmware
If your tablet did not want to turn on after flashing, then it must be re-flashed, then, NOT DISCONNECTED from the computer, press the "Reset" button and wait until the charging icon appears. There are also a couple of wayshere
Also, the manual for the firmware and resurrection, you can readhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.10.18, 13:37
Reason for editing: Display
serj-47
Message#2
05.12.14, 22:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 02.07.10
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

What software is preinstalled?

Post has been editedserj-47 - 05.12.14, 22:54
and why
Message#3
06.12.14, 08:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 12.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

serj-47 @ 05.12.2014, 22:54*
What software is preinstalled?

pure android +5 programs from the tricolor 1. hunter and fisher 2. watch tv 3. tv world 4. tv-guide 5 tricolor-kino.
Alongwolf
Message#4
11.12.14, 17:20
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Check in: 06.09.08
Oukitel K4000

To gain root rights you need to connect the tablet to the computer, download and install the programVROOT, press the green button in the program. She will install Ruth and superuser. True Chinese superuser - others are not set. But everything is clear without translation.
DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE DEBUG ON YUSB !!!!
WARRANTY FLYING IMMEDIATELY AFTER RUTING !!!!
ALL YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
M
4.11. The title of the topic and posts is prohibited:
4.11.1. Replacing Russian letters with similar ones from other languages ​​and vice versa;
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;

Post has been edited0netw0 - 12.12.14, 09:29

--------------------

Suum cuique download

. Jedem das seine . To each his own .

Former Curator 4
5 [Strogino]
Message#5
11.12.14, 18:15
In the pipe, five by five
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Tablet review (including disassembly)

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
Alongwolf
Message#6
15.12.14, 20:33
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

Order fed up with the Chinese superuser. If you delete it and set it to normal (SuperSU, for example) - no superuser rights are granted to anyone. When the return of the Chinese - everything is normal.
Some time ago, in the same way, I ran the DNS tablet E78 - there the VROOT program next to the Chinese put another superuser (KingUser), which is in English.
Here it is side by side with the Chinese works. Put it in the Tricolor - all requests were in English. lang!
I post it here, if anyone should:

Posted on 12/15/2014, 20:33:

By the way - anyone, maybe in the course - is there a progenitor counterpart for this tablet?
Here, for example, DNS E78 has a parent twin model Skyworth S71.
How about this one?

Attached files

Attached fileSuperuser.apk.zip(736.16 KB)

--------------------
Suum cuique . Jedem das seine . To each his own .
Former Curator 4
Hronos2t
Message#7
25.12.14, 15:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.06.10
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

What is the battery capacity?
In the description, 2800, and the software shows 1000 mAh (CPU-Z and others)
Alongwolf
Message#8
25.12.14, 19:32
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

The software shows 1000 mAh

Not enough shows your software. The real work time with wi-fi enabled and playing on the Sony PS1 emulator is about 3.5-4 hours. At 1 Ah, he would not stand it.
I judge on my phone, which has 1.5 Ah and he, under equal conditions, died after 1.5-2 hours.
Accordingly, the manufacturer does not deceive.

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 25.12.14, 19:33

--------------------
Former Curator 4
vyuri
Message#9
25.12.14, 20:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 30.10.09

The film with the inscriptions did not tear off and washed with liquid for nails. The result was a factory film. Logo is erased badly and letters at a time.
s3648
Message#10
25.12.14, 20:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 18.02.13

Hello! I have the same tablet. External reptile modems do not understand, but the mouse and flash drive through the adapter work. It was upset that bluevpn does not work in a fucking whale, but I wanted to release it via the old Nokia 3g ... Nobody knows the solution, maybe you can lower the version of the android, I'm in this noob ...
Hronos2t
Message#11
26.12.14, 11:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

The film with inscriptions did not tear off and washed with liquid for nails. The result was a factory film. Logo is erased badly and letters at a time.

What for? Under this film factory film pasted.
Alongwolf
Message#12
26.12.14, 21:10
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

megavolt85 @ 12.26.2014, 20:31*
When installing an SD card, applications are not installed on it, but in the built-in

"app2sd" to help you!
Or root and "Link to sd". A useful thing, by the way!

Interesting - no one has found a clone or a replica of our tablet from the Chinese?

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 26.12.14, 21:11

--------------------
Former Curator 4
vyuri
Message#13
27.12.14, 01:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Hronos2t @ 12.26.2014, 11:58*
What for? Under this film factory film pasted.

What is film on film? Like one.
Hronos2t
Message#14
27.12.14, 03:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

What is film on film? Like one.

Have you ever glued films on smartphones for example?
there is a 3-layer film.
1 layer - with a label (1) - is removed. The rest of the neatly pasted on the screen. In our case, this has already been done at the factory.
Layer 2 is the film that should remain.
Layer 3 - with a label (2) - is removed. Only the desired film remains on the screen.

Post has been editedHronos2t - 27.12.14, 03:10
vyuri
Message#15
27.12.14, 03:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Have you ever glued films on smartphones for example? there is a 3-layer film.1 layer - with a label (1) - is removed. The rest of the neatly pasted on the screen. In our case, this has already been done at the factory. The layer 2 — the same film that should remain. The layer 3 with the label (2) is removed. Only the desired film remains on the screen.

In general, I didn’t stick anything onto the tablet, there is already a Tricolor glued with LOGO, which I washed because there is no place to buy another.
So there seems to be one screen behind it. Or not?

Post has been editedvyuri - 27.12.14, 03:57
Hronos2t
Message#16
27.12.14, 05:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

In general, I didn’t stick anything onto the tablet, there is already a Tricolor glued with LOGO, which I washed because there is no place to buy another.
So there seems to be one screen behind it. Or not?

- Not this way.
Behind the first with logos is the second, transparent. This is clearly visible at the camera and can be seen at the edges of the glass.
Alongwolf
Message#17
27.12.14, 09:23
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

Hronos2t @ 12.26.2014, 23:36*
Everywhere they write only about the fstab file, but it simply does not exist.

Here was reading?

As far as I understand, it is necessary to perform memory redefinition through the kernel. His image needs to be pulled out of the device, then reassembled with the necessary corrections and poured back.
The problem is that the chances of success are 50/50.

The only more or less reasonable solution (not a panacea, but still) is to installlink2sd.
I have already set myself. My SDcard0 remained at 300 MB, but the data of the applications I selected and sent out are on add. section of the removable card.
At least a little, but the device became easier in terms of busy memory.
I chose all heavy applications - Chrome, Navitel, etc. etc.

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 27.12.14, 11:13

--------------------
Former Curator 4
vyuri
Message#18
27.12.14, 15:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

- Not so. For the first with the logos is the second, transparent. This is clearly visible at the camera and can be seen at the edges of the glass.

Yes you were right 2 films, divided by a needle.
Alongwolf
Message#19
27.12.14, 16:38
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

* s3648

Here is a link to the topic:Tyts.
Everything is chewed up there. If the patched program does not mount the partition, then it must be removed and placed from the market with advertising, mounted partition and then later patches lacquer patcher to kill the advertisement and make the program a full version.
This method has a drawback - if the card is of a low class, then the applications sent to it will slow down ...
It is better to create a section for referenced applications in the ext2 file system, since it is not logged, and, therefore, will not kill the card so quickly.

Navitel downloaded on a third-party resource. Hacked version. All questions in PM. I took the cards at Navitel's office through a friend's account. Write in a personal - I will drop on Google drive and give a link.

If there is a number of Linux on a computer, then on it through gparted everything is very easy to create without formatting the card, you can also create a swap section to expand the RAM.
I myself have not tried it on the tablet yet. On the phone, in which the RAM is only 512MB. has long been working swap. A good thing, if properly set up.

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 27.12.14, 18:44

--------------------
Former Curator 4
Hronos2t
Message#20
27.12.14, 19:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

The only more or less reasonable solution (not a panacea, but still) is to install link2sd.
I have already set myself. My SDcard0 remained at 300 MB, but the data of the applications I selected and sent out are on add. section of the removable card.
At least a little, but the device became easier in terms of busy memory.
I chose all heavy applications - Chrome, Navitel, etc. etc.

Installed. Only, she does not see the SDcard1. Writes "The second section is not found" and transfers to the internal memory. = (
Alongwolf
Message#21
27.12.14, 19:53
homo homini lupus est
[offline]

Messages 865
Oukitel K4000

* Hronos2t

And you created an extra. section on the card? It is better, of course, to make it ext2, ext3 or ext4, but the program in recent versions already understands fat32.
In short, you need to create an additional section on the card for installing applications (preferably on the Linux file system) in the link2sd thread there is a link to the program that creates partitions directly on the tablet without a computer.
Then we feed this new section to the program link2sd and it mounts it, reloads the tablet and you can already refer the applications to the SD card. Do not transfer, namely refer.

Post has been editedAlongwolf - 27.12.14, 19:53

--------------------
Former Curator 4

159 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 14:16