N9 Button Monitor | Tailoring hard keys (harmattan)

Rep: (485)
N9 Button Monitor
Version: 0.5.7

Last update of the program in the header:13.12.2014

Description:
Demon. Watching pressing hard keys and a proximity sensor and performs the action specified in the settings.
Options weight.

for example from the standard konfy: the clamp zalochenny devayse if the book "Volume +"
then turn on the flashlight and will be included as long as you keep the button held down ... as soon as the release - will go out.
It is also possible to fasten the tracks rewind functions (for the player). Button chamber or screenshots.

The program is not very user-friendly setup interface .. not a native, but find out what's what is not very difficult.

Original description:

Add actions to volume / power / proximitySensor from lockscreen, camera, and other apps.

Highlights:

Toggle flashlight / torch from lockscreen
Take pictures from lockscreen {quickSnap}
Focuses / snaps pix in camera, using VOL + instead of touch-button
Music suite lockscreen controls
Take a screenshot {goes into MyDocs}
Features:

Run arbitrary commands or certain builtin actions
Per-screen actions {do different things in lockscreen, camera, FBReader, mplayer, etc.}
Buttons: proximitySensor, volumeUp, volumeDown, cameraBtn {n950}, powerBtn, bluetoothHeadsetButtons
Click patterns: single-click, double-click, treble-click, long-click-start, long-click-stop
Simple config file, plus an ugly gui for editing it if you really want.
Changes are automatically picked up without restart when you edit or use the gui.
Optional mt-toggle for turning on / off

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
DEB: version 0.5.7

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.01.15, 11:39

Rep: (1)
And somewhere there is a Russian-language manual on the "invention of mankind" ..? I would be very grateful! And so - cool stuff ...

Rep: (5)
And still would be nice to know how to remove these things app.
UPD. Handle himself)

Post has been editedmchimim - 06.12.14, 12:16

Changelog:
n9-button-monitor (0.5.7) unstable; urgency = low
* Refresh config file on proximity / dbus buttons

Attached files

Attached filen9-button-monitor_0.5.7_armel.deb(21.2 KB)

Rep: (0)
how to remove prigraimmu?

Rep: (70)
apt-get purge n9-button-monitor

Rep: (2)
Prompt with this program can be implemented by closing the phone lock proximity sensor?

it is necessary to scratch .. is not possible ... but not sure that the program is correctly recognized when the sensor is covered to block and when to talk ... and razlochivat every time that would hang up is not convenient!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 12.01.15, 13:53

Rep: (125)
If she still reacted to what application is running now (not in the background), so that you can take pictures with the lock button when the camera is running.

Rep: (54)
not only for soft-keys it monitors and hard for. Soft-buttons - the ones that draw the interface, the hard keys - physical.

Post has been editedzxcvbnm3230 - 14.01.15, 23:53

yes it is clear to everyone ...
it is about the fact that it would be at a different active application hardovy button performs various chips .... but I think it is hardly possible))

Rep: (54)
* Alexxxl, and I mean the program description in the header and digest, if you do it to me)

Wow, sure))) Hunted)) ATP

Rep: (0)
Help remove the program

Rep: (45)
* tikhomirchik,
N9 Button Monitor (Post nyakze # 37175856)

Rep: (56)
* Alexxxl,
* delirious, delirious,
the program is able to keep track of what is now launched and, accordingly, to perform an action only under certain conditions. there in the standard config examples with the camera, it is true to me they hinder rather than help, the flash otlyuchat must be very fast.

Posted on 08/08/2019, 15:11:

really capture the system response can not, and it is a pity ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 15:39