Lenovo A680 - Firmware

Rep: (1154)
Lenovo A680 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A680
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
There are 2 versions of the euro smartphone (1GB of RAM + 2 cameras.) And China- (512 MB of RAM +1 camera).

A680_ROW_S324_140916.
A680_ROW_S322_140403.
A680_ROW_S321_140310.

A680_S317_140310 for version with 512MB
A680_S316 A680 for version 512 MB

Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Instructions for changing the region code for Lenovo devices
Installing the recovery through MobileUncle Tools
Unified driver installation instructions
IMEI Recovery Instructions through engineering menu
Firmware via SP FlashTool
ATTENTION: DO NOT CLICK "FORMAT" in the Flash Tool. When formatting, you will lose your IMEI number & MAC address of WIFI.
1. Download and install drivers for firmware.
2. Download the required firmware in the format for the SP Flash Tool from the Firmware section for your device and unpack the archive with the target_bin folder. There should not be Russian Chinese and other non-Latin characters on the way to the firmware!
3. Download and unpack the program SP Flash Tool. No need to chase the latest version, it is recommended to use the version recommended by the manufacturer (it is also usually present in the archive with factory firmware).
4. Run Flash_tool.exe, press the Scatter-loading button and select MT65xx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (xx is 75, 77 or 89 and depends on the processor of your device) from the folder with the firmware
5. Be sure to tick DA DL All With Check Sum (otherwise get a "semi-brick") !!!
6. Check the modes in the Options menu, there should be a check mark in USB Mode and DA Download All
7. Click the Firmware-Upgrade button.
8. We connect the switched off smartphone
9. If everything is correct, then the colored status bars will “run through” and a green circle will appear, informing you of the success of the operation.
10. Turn off the smartphone, use.
- If it is necessary to flash only one partition, for example, recovery, then in step 8 we press DOWNLOAD and agree upon request
- And then follow the instructions. (In the Firmware-Upgrade mode, one partition can not be flashed!)
Instructions for the firmware with pictureshereandhere
Root + Recovery
Patches
Patches and modifications for Lenovo A680
Access to the engineering menu from the settings for the developer. (for S318)
Replacing system animation to a smoother and beautiful
Call to full screen. Displays the contact name in two lines. (for S318)
miscellanea
Backups, kernels, modems
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 25.01.18, 23:00
Reason for editing: S316 A680 Lite + root (versions C 512 MB) for Flash Tool + NVRAM to restore IMEI via Flash Tool

Rep: (0)
That seemed to find: rolleyes: -http://ask.lenovomobile.com/?Q-356988.html
Kakbe 3 versions A680_S316_140108, A680_S315_131209, A680_S314_131115.

Restalled A680_S316_140108 to Googldiskhttps: //drive.google.c...r6bm8/edit? USP = Sharingpassword fileleask
The firmware did not check !!!

Post has been editedairstrike - 25.01.14, 01:39

Rep: (1)
http://pan.baidu.com/w...eid=2638730449&third=0
It stock a680_s314_131115.rar
And my backup did not work

Posted on 01/25/2014, 11:05:

http://pan.baidu.com/w...eid=2638730449&third=0
It stock a680_s314_131115.rar
And my backup did not work

Rep: (1)
Tell me there is on my hands with the Russian firmware and without, with the top of the TWRP turn out to make backup and then restore to another?

Rep: (30)
Vasokk @ 01/27/2014, 17:16*
With TWRP piping, get backup and then restore to another?

When you make a backup, try to make only the folder of the systems and the date and on the other to restore them to have no disturbance. Just save the backup path on the device on which you raise, that is, put there where he lay on the device with Russian firmware.

Rep: (12)
I got the A680, the firmware is Russified, not super, but at first it comes down.
With MTK Droid Tools createdCWM recoveryandBacup firmware.Flusted flash drive.

P.S. All actions you perform at your own risk.

Post has been editedecd - 30.01.14, 16:06

Rep: (5)
TWRP A is there on our or CWR?

In the previous post, the reference to the extended CWM Recovery. I stitched with sp_flash_tool_v3.1320

And you can not try to install the recovery through the mobile Uncle - I have no apparatus yet from day to day

If there is a root, then you can install through the mobile Uncle, I root "flew" - so I had to flash recovery, rut and then merge backup.

And yet how to rout a phone

Rep: (30)
Aheles1976 @ 02/09/2014, 10:49*
And yet how to rout a phone

With this program, everything should be successfulVRoot

VROOT managed to rutase later through the mobile uncle recovery set, I stood before this Surersu root flies often at all how to remove SuperSU, he stands in the system I have been trying but writes that only the update is removed
all figured out how to get root demolish supersu otherwise when you press it will fly root prog routing

Post has been editedaheles1976 - 15.02.14, 10:12

Plug 316 firmwarefrom the phone. Rusification of interest 90, the screen of the screen works (for 314 firmware "Bulchyl")

Rep: (43)
Lenovoway @ 08/05/2014, 18:13*
How to get root. Besides vroot

I also have a constant reboot on the A680 VROOT.
Ruth received using Framaroot.

Post has been editedalex7212 - 06.08.14, 05:22

Who tried to put the root by other programs except Vroot

Rep: (123)
* Ernar777
Framaroot does not work?

Rep: (1612)
Ernar777 @ 08/21/2014, 18:26*
Who tried to put the root by other programs except Vroot
I put myself using Framaroot, though after updating the system (firmware) you need to put the root on a new one, and everything works with a bang.

* Bonik75,
Clearly) I think to try to port Miui whether?

Rep: (0)
Actual firmware 322 - Okirpitsya deviss. Solution - After loading 322, you need to put the preloader_huaqin82_wet_e_jb5.bin from 317 releases. After downloading the phone, up to 323 releases through the standard update menu. Shil through sp_flash_tool_v5.1424.00. Menu Russian without glitches. Playimarket, set - everything is correct.

Rep: (1612)
Creating and installing a custom CWM Recovery on the basis of the original boot from your phone

An example of installing a full-fledged CWM Recovery on the example of Lenovo A680 (1 GB RAM) European assembly.I warn all the actions that you will produce, you do at your own risk and I am not responsible for this.Personally, my phone everything turned out. Below I will describe those actions that I produced. Immediately make a reservation, perhaps this is important, I already had ROOT (I did them using a mobile applicationFramaroot (Post # 21218632)Also already installedВ® BusyBox

And so start:

1. Installed on the PC program Mobile Assistant 1.4.1.10038 It also goes and drivers for Lenovo A680. (Note: If you have already installed AdB drivers, Mobile Assistant can not be installed)

On the phone launched the Mobile Assistant application (it was already preset in my native firmware), when you start, the application will propose to enable USB debugging, be sure to turn on. Click to configure and put a tick near USB debugging. (Note: Either turn on USB debugging in any other way available to you)
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. Download software MTK Droid Tools Unpacked the archive in the root of the D disc on the PC (you can at least in C, E, etc.), it is just desirable that the path to the folder with the program is shorter and launched the mtkdroidtools.exe file. If you are all done correctly, the program will display the phone data and it means that the connection to the phone is executed.
Screenshot
Attached Image
"]

4. If the indicator is at the bottom green but not yellow I immediately go to step 5. If yellow, we get root shell, you need to click the root button.
Screenshot
Attached Image
"]
If the indicator did not become green and an error message appeared, it means that В® BusyBox . It can be installed as an application from the market or links to this instruction.

5. Making a CWM based Boot from the phone. I recommend to make a copy of the phone data before this by clicking the button. Backup (See pictures below). Choose Use boot from phone press the button Recovery and Boot then in the appeared window and wait for the end of the process.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
"]
P.S. If you refuse to automatically prepare CWM, it will be prompted to select Recovery from a similar phone.

6. When creating CWM will be executed, an offer to install CWM to the phone, click Yes .
Screenshot
Attached Image
"]

7. After successfully installing CWM, it will be prompted to reboot in Recovery mode to see it. Be sure to press yes.
Screenshot
Attached Image
"]

Original CWM Creation Instructions in MTK Droid Tools Here:http: //forum.china-iph...ost986046.html#p986046, and herehttp: //forum.china-iph...ri-na-mt65-t17863.htmlMore information on working with MTK Droid Tools.

8. Actually the result. In the future, for those who do not know. In order to go to CWM Recovery, you must climb the key on the key Volume Up + Power Button . After the phone sucks without releasing the volume buttons, release the power key and wait 3-5 seconds.
Screenshot
Attached Image
"]

Then I also threw myself for a complete set at the root of the phone map, Aroma File Manager 1.8 archive (so that you can delete / move files through CWM). I tried version 1.91, but it does not work on it when you click on the screen, because 1.8. If anyone needs an archive and instructions to make under the spoiler.
Archive and Installation Instructions Aroma File Manager
Fur in the root of an internal or external memory card (depending on which the main memory is specified in the phone settings). Boot in CWM, select Install Zip from SDCard, specify the archive (choose zip from sdcard) aromafilemanager_v1.80_ru.zip, after starting the application to enter the settings to select the Russian language, other settings and recommend choosing partition mounts at startup. In the future, if you need a file manager with under CWM, just hijacking it as I described above, while all the settings made on the new one should not be done.
Attached fileAromafilemanager_v1.80_ru.zip.(2.41 MB)

I all have spent 2 hours of my precious time on this instruction, so that gratitude is welcome: thank_you:

Post has been editedBonik75 - 28.08.14, 01:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:52