Lenovo A788t - Firmware
PictureLenovo A788t
Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Unofficial firmware
lenovo A788t_S104_20140618
1. Russification by ~ 95%
2. Possible Downtime vibro!
3. The rest of the problems are not noticed.

Instructions
1. Set the driver in a computer from the driver folder (DrvInstaller for 32bit; DrvInstaller_x64 64)
They choose the column "Instal Update"
2. Run the flasher ONTIM_Marvell_MultiDL.exe
3. In the window that opens, in the top left corner of the graph find the "System" and select "Config"
4. In the trail. window, in the tab "Blf File" box, click the three dots (...)
5. In the search box to locate the file "HELN_LTE_Nontrusted_eMMC_400MHZ_1GB.blf" (it is in LenovoA788t_S12002_140503 folder) and click "Save". As long as nothing else is doing. Proshivalschik not close ...
6. Determination of the computer on your device: distort the battery on your phone and connect it to the PC via USB cable while holding the volume button "+". PC detect your phone and automatically put the driver from the system that you unzipped earlier.
7. Disconnect your phone from the PC and distort the battery.
8. Re-connect the device to your PC using the USB cable while holding the volume keys "+" and hold
8. Returning to proshivalshiku. In the main window, press the F9 key. Starts flashing, release the "+"
9. We are waiting for the end of the firmware.
P.S .: If all goes well, at the end of the firmware, you will see a green bar, but if not then the red (try to do it all over again).
After flashing distort the battery and run the phone. First run lasts approximately 5-10 minutes

Attention!!! The phone should be charged not less than 50%, and preferably 100%
Everything you do, you do at your own risk !!! No one except you for it is not responsible !!!

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 06.08.19, 14:25
Reason for editing: Broken link removed

Rep: (0)
Excellent instruction ..... everything quickly stitched, but .... I stitched the Internet error, the Internet and the error remained ... How can I turn off 4G LTE and connect just 3G or even 2G .... how Remove the error?

Rep: (22)
I was stitched because of the reboot when connecting WiFi and 3G. After the firmware, all Hood. Try to update the firmware, it may turn out.

I have such a problem (still from the box) sim connects the PIN, I enter - after which the network does not find. In the settings, it is not possible to switch the type of network from LTE to GSM, so that you work in the Kievistar, throwing out "in the com.android. The error occurred." Maybe there are options how to make it manually, or somewhere in the file to write a line so that GSM worked, and not LTE?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 09.02.15, 22:43
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Dumenko_S @ 12/23/2014, 12:20*
I have such a problem
(More from the box) SIM connects the PIN, I enter - after which the network does not find. In the settings, it is not possible to switch the type of network from LTE to GSM, so that you work in the Kievistar, throwing out "in the com.android. The error occurred." Maybe there are options how to make it manually, or somewhere in the file to write a line so that GSM worked, and not LTE?

Attached images

Reduced by 54%

480 x 854 (54.27 KB)

Reduced by 54%

480 x 854 (35.12 KB)

I firmly flashed at such a reason, but there is no Internet, Kyivstar and Life catches perfectly .... try to flash once again ... Sims all right from the box

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 09.02.15, 22:44
Reason for editing: Forum Rules p.4.19.

I stitched 7-8 times. All the symptoms are the same. Moreover, neither Kyivstar nor Life, nor MTS. If necessary - I found another firmware, but there is only Chinese and English, but updated to the latest version without problems, unlike this firmware

And my drivers do not get up and the phone is not defined. It is 8.1 x64. I can not flash. Initially, GPS does not work ...

Rep: (22)
Windows 8 and will not see it - there are no drivers for this system. I put 7-ka in order to flash ....

At the given moment, sews on the 8-ke x32. Drivers get up Naur.

Update: I stitched the norms, it was a version of a pedestal and a glitch with the camera, only the front worked, and if you enable the video, the error appeared. After this firmware, everything fell into place. Thanks to the author of the topic andsavagemessiahzine.com!

Post has been editedigorrkko - 24.01.15, 20:47

* jmen87, Thank you so much for the firmware !! I stitched on Win7 x64, everything according to the instructions, everything went successfully.
The first launch after the firmware took 1-2 minutes. While the flight is normal, we will test further.

Is the Internet turn on GPRS or EGE?

Rep: (27)
In general, maybe someone will help.
When installing an Ang version of the phone language, the network parameters select only from 2 points 2G / 3G or 2G / 3G / 4G (4G priority)
If you select the Russian language, I do not remember the selection of parameters more than 7-8, but you can only switch the first 2, the car is only an EVDO if you select 2G / 3G in Ang version and then switch the language into Russian will stand on LTE / CDMA and on Only EVDO switches without error.
I have MTS Ukraine, the access point manually entered, the Internet is on both switches.

Rep: (1)
Guys, Ai Nid Help, bought this phone with Taobao, the firmware does not sew the strip does not move in any way! When connected with a swollen volume + the phone is just turning on! The antute is written that the MT6595 phone processor is all very unclear. Skibly hieroglyphs, really want to flash it! Help me please!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsharki333 - 15.04.15, 11:09
Reason for editing: hid everything under the spoiler

Rep: (3)
Lenovo A788T_S104_20140618 - Put this firmware Why Shows 2 Bills Communications If the phone is 1 SIMITY?

Guys, ah Nid Help, a friend asked to flash this phone, sort of like everything according to the instructions, the steel drivers, the firmware starts, it comes to 90% and stops, already 10 tried, when the device is disconnected, it gives an error, but after the battery is reversed, it starts with the old firmware , I can not understand anything who faced unsubscribe.
PySy: There was a thought to flash Chinese, but as it is scary, suddenly it does not die

Rep: (16)
On the nidrome there is a firmwareherenecessary testit

People, no one tried to unlock the bootloader and add euro bands 3G and 4G?

How to download drivers link is not available ????

Posted on 05/23/2017, 14:23:

People .... Where to download drivers and flash driver for Lenovo A788T ??? Urgent need!!!

Rep: (1)
https://yadi.sk/d/bpxgjqfo3pkxkn., Here is the link - flooded. He searched for a long time, but today - found! Everything was stitched without problems. By the above instruction

Post has been editedChybako - 16.11.17, 18:12

Rep: (93)
Knowing that there is no curator in the subject! I will correct all the posters who two firmware instructions! Balo devices 10 Allenice. It's all with a bang on the instructions but ... with a disabled battery
The sequence is also as described. But with a new butt with an intended battery enter the recovery! And with the turned off the firmware mode! If anyone is interested, then when you turn on and long press the DOWN VOL button, you get into the MARVEL mode)) But this is another story.

Rep: (93)
In general, if you have to pick it. I needed a CWM recovery. Installation through ADB Sideload Archive Layout. And a false custom firmware. GOOD CHUSTRY BODY. But there are shortcomings if you knock on the koumiss. No one has canceled!

Attached files

Attached fileA788T_CWM_RECOVERY.7Z.(6.21 MB)
Attached fileADBDriverInstaller.exe(11.17 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:51