Nikon Russia
Message#1
03.12.14, 17:36
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 07.11.14

Do you use Nikon equipment? Or just thinking about a purchase and have any questions?
Friends, we propose to discuss everything related to Nikon in this topic! Ask any questions, and we will try to answer them promptly.
paratiritis
Message#2
03.12.14, 18:38
observer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 676
Check in: 31.03.12
Jiayu G4S Advanced

Hello!
We use, use! :)

Questions, of course, are. And the first ones - perhaps, let them be relatively connected Smartphone<->Nikon.
Is there any software for controlling cameras connected by USB-wire or is it planned? Preferably with the highest possible control functions.

Well, the reader (or codec) for NEFs. Just yesterday I searched in the market ...
= BY = SERG
Message#3
03.12.14, 23:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 317
Check in: 20.02.09
Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG

codec for android?

--------------------
We were tall, blond hair. You read in books like a myth
About the people that left, not to share, Without finishing the last cigarettes.
Nikon Russia
Message#4
04.12.14, 14:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

* paratiritis,
Unfortunately, Nikon does not have such software at the moment. There is a WMU utility that allows you to control cameras that support Wi-Fi from your smartphone. The main functionality of the program is a shutter release and upload photos to your smartphone. This software is planned to be maintained and developed, but there is no information on the timing.
paratiritis
Message#5
05.12.14, 00:03
observer
[offline]

Messages 676
Jiayu G4S Advanced

= BY = SERG @ 12/03/2014, 19:00*
codec for android?

Yes, for android, of course)
somehow it flew out of my head that there are other devices :)

* Nikon Russia,
Thank!
Will wait...
DoktorJ
Message#6
05.12.14, 12:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 09.02.14
Sony Xperia ZL

Nikon Russia, would you deal with the DNS trading network. All Nikon products are gray and flash and flash. And the prices are even higher than the official. They buy from them, and then I scold Nikon for quality. Yes, all Nikonov super, except for the price!
renai
Message#7
07.12.14, 16:06
make.believe
[offline]

Messages 815
Check in: 06.11.10
Google nexus 5

* DoktorJ,
I work in the CSN Ekaterinburg, I bought myself a D5300, an ordinary official device, like a 35mm lens. It is strange to hear about the "all" gray technique. And besides, how does the "grayness" of technology affect its quality?

--------------------
Nikon Russia
Message#8
08.12.14, 14:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

* DoktorJ,
Nikon is responsible for the quality of cameras purchased in the official store or from authorized dealers. For all other suppliers we are not responsible, therefore, buying from unofficial dealers, you agree with all the risks.

The "grayness" of the equipment does not speak about its poor quality, it says that the goods were illegally imported into Russia. It is because of this that problems arise with the warranty and maintenance of equipment.
= BY = SERG
Message#9
08.12.14, 15:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 317
Check in: 20.02.09
Asus Fonepad 7 ME175CG

It was always interesting to me, what if the gray technics didn’t let Nikon out? Or is it just an excuse for not wanting to repair your marriage for free?

--------------------
We were tall, blond hair. You read in books like a myth
About the people that left, not to share, Without finishing the last cigarettes.
Nikon Russia
Message#10
09.12.14, 11:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

* = BY = SERG,
In most cases, the equipment that in Russia becomes “gray” is produced in the same factories as “white”. There are just fakes. According to generally accepted international standards, the official representative of the manufacturer is liable and provides warranty service only for officially imported equipment. Thus, the person who bought unofficially imported equipment automatically loses the guarantee.
TYHDPA
Message#11
27.12.14, 15:15
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 24.08.12

Hello!!! I bought myself a Nikon Cool Pixe P600 camera, sort of sorted out the photos, took a video, dropped it into the computer, but the sound is normal, and the video slows down terribly. I thought in the player or in the codecs case. I downloaded the latest codec package inside which there is a Media Player classic hom cinema player, set the Quick Time Player, it is useless, as it slowed down the video image, and it slows down. Maybe it's in the computer, he does not pull, so then he is already old for me? If anyone has any thoughts help, I will be very grateful !!!!

Post has been editedTYHDPA - 27.12.14, 15:16
paratiritis
Message#12
30.12.14, 07:30
observer
[offline]

Messages 676
Jiayu G4S Advanced

* TYHDPA,
TYHDPA @ 12/27/2014, 11:15*
Maybe it's in the computer, he does not pull, so then he is already old for me?

are you asking us? :)
How do we know how old your computer is?

can brake. especially if the old computer. It is necessary to have the characteristics of himself (processor, memory, graph card, OS, etc.), and the video being played (can be obtained using the Media Info program). then, with a high degree of probability, it will be possible to say what is the cause of the brakes ...
TYHDPA
Message#13
30.12.14, 14:52
User
[offline]

Messages 83

are you asking us? :)
How do we know how old your computer is?

About that old computer at me or not, I do not ask you, since I myself know what is old. I have it, only 7 years old, and before that I had another 1-2 years in other hands. I asked if this could slow down the video playback from the camera, even if the latest codecs are installed? That's what the question was about. And the second question was, solutions. Just do not need suggestions about buying a new computer, I already know it myself, is it possible to solve this issue on my computer?
Wouw
Message#14
30.12.14, 23:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 13.12.11

People tell me one thing about Nikon as a whole.
In what form, more precisely, in which package should the goods be sold? I am embarrassed that in the same Asia on the boxes of products there are protective brand seals.
In Russia, I have not seen anything like this for some reason. More precisely, I saw a box on which there was a big, thin colored Nikon's factory sticker, but it was in a whale box along with a photo camera.
In whom should the lens box be sold? Should it be sealed in tight plastic packaging or have a caik or seals.
Already tired of ordering yuzany goods under the guise of a new, wherever I come everywhere are trying to shove the already opened one.
paratiritis
Message#15
05.01.15, 18:15
observer
[offline]

Messages 676
Jiayu G4S Advanced

* TYHDPA,
It's good that you know yourself :)
But the proposal was so constructed, and even there at the end there is a question mark - and it turns out that you are asking exactly if the computer is old or not. Well, okay, it is not so important.

BUT
TYHDPA @ 12/30/2014, 10:52*
inhibit video playback from the camera, even if the latest codecs are installed
can. Both old and new, but cluttered up with every ... comp.
Video - especially high resolution - is quite demanding on hardware, yes ...
BUT! in this case, nothing essentially can be said, in particular
TYHDPA @ 12/30/2014, 10:52*
can I solve this issue on my computer
since the characteristics of this very company, about which I asked in the previous message, are still not present. T, e., You just chat here and not solve the problem?
Well, then talk to yourself ...

and in general, this question has very little to do with the Nikon topic. In the manual (it happens) or on the website, you can find those same hardware requirements for specific video files. if your computer does not comply - then I can, of course, advise you to buy a new one, but another set of problems arises there, therefore I will not.
TYHDPA
Message#16
07.01.15, 11:44
User
[offline]

Messages 83

T, e., You just chat here and not solve the problem?

Immediately I realized that you could not see any help from you. I do not know the characteristics of my computer. He wrote that he was already my 8th year. Therefore, I took this video on the computer at work. It is a simple office option, but new, not even a year. The video went without problems and brakes, concluded that we already need a new computer. In the passport of the camera there are no hints to the requirements of the computer, there is only about the installation of the software ViewNX2, and "y-fse" !!! So thanks, I have already figured out my own problem.))))

Post has been editedTYHDPA - 07.01.15, 11:46
Nikon Russia
Message#17
14.01.15, 15:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

* TYHDPA,
Good day! To begin with, as you have already noted, it is better to try to play on another computer, preferably as you did with two different players, one of which is to use Quiketime. If video braking is present on the second computer, then you should try using a faster memory card when recording video.
Nikon Russia
Message#18
14.01.15, 15:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

* Wouw
Russia sells products similar to those sold throughout Europe. In Asia, packaging may vary because This is a different market, and the design can be changed for it. As for Russia, all lenses come in ordinary "gold" boxes, there is no sealing and factory wrap. The main thing is to check that there is an official warranty card with a 1 + 1 guarantee, while it should not be filled, because the seller is obliged to fill it in the sale.
TYHDPA
Message#19
15.01.15, 13:53
User
[offline]

Messages 83

Nikon Russia @ 01/14/2015, 20:04*
then you should try using a faster memory card when recording video.

Thank you very much!!! I did not know such a nuance at all; I knew that I needed to take memory cards and preferably 10th grade. And I have not yet received a memory card, so I put an old 1GB and, accordingly, tested it, and she take it and start to slow down. When the new flash drive comes, I will test and be sure to accomplish my goal. Perhaps there will be another result. Anyway, thanks for the advice !!!!
tro18sa
Message#20
27.01.15, 09:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 21.06.14
Sony Xperia Z1

Tell me who knows how to perform a full reset, so that the camera returns to the "out of the box" state?
through the menu is not completely reset!

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 01:55