5.1 audio connection

Rep: (1767)
5.1 audio connection

Attached Image

Demos Sound connection 5.1 (Post DanilaSib # 69637023)
Connect the computer, game console, tv-boh .. via TV via hdmi to 5 + 1 speakers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 17.03.19, 22:02
Reason for editing: Connect a computer, game console, TV-boh .. via TV via hdmi to five + 1 speakers

Rep: (1074)
* feequs,
Will allow Just find out what contacts the jack goes digital signal

Rep: (0)
feequs,
Will allow Just find out what contacts the jack goes digital signal

Thank,
Judging byhttp: //support.creativ...wArticle.aspx? sid = 5764So:
Attached Image

Post has been editedfeequs - 17.12.15, 19:03

* feequs,
er .... what Center / Right / Front in SPDIF? There are 2 connections - signal and ground. You yourself gave a picture fordigital (SPDIF) connections

Rep: (1350)
Will such a scheme allow 5.1 sound output to the speakers?

and what speakers?

the correct picture ishttp: //ask.creative.co...digital_vs_analog4.JPG

Good day, dear forum users. While cleaning up at home on the eve of NG, I discovered (I had been idle for years as N inherited from my ancestors) home theater - Panasonic SC-HT878. I threw the wires to the speakers, plugged it in and grieved to find the absence of inputs other than the stereo tulip. Yes, and the sub itself is connected to the head with its tricky wire. The sound is coming, but of course stereo. (Actually, the question is - is it possible in any way to force the output of this 5.1 sound device from an external source?
Attached Image

* Snakey83,
No way. It does not have 5.1 inputs. Most likely, it only supports Dolby Surround, 4-channel, which is "packaged" into 2 channels.

Another option to solder to the terminal amplifier. Most likely this is the only way to do input 5.1 in this dk

Rep: (8)
Hello everyone, tell me please: I have almost the same cinema as the author of the Panasonic ht-535 theme, he has the Dolby Pro Logic II function (that is, it throws stereo sound into almost full 5.1), but you can turn it on Only in DVD mode, and in AUX mode, this function does not turn on, I connected the cinema to my computer through the usual mini-jack-2 tulips, in AUX mode (on this player it is called VCR), only two front speakers naturally work, after which I turned the "Super Surround" function after that all the speakers started working and even sa woofer little hammer, now the question is: Dolby Pro Logic II and Super Surround is the same thing, or all the same there are different technologies and multi-channel audio with normal function Super surround me not to see?

IvanJohn @ 01/23/2016, 11:45*
those. which throws stereo sound into almost full 5.1

in 4.0 :)
IvanJohn @ 01/23/2016, 11:45*
Dolby Pro Logic II and Super Surround are the same, or are there different technologies and normal multichannel sound with the Super Surround feature?

Various. Dolby Stereo (Prologic is a piece of hardware for decoding it) is a full-fledged 4.0 matrix sound system, and the Super Surroun from a porridge is a “decoration” for stereo sound.

Rep: (8)
Various. Dolby Stereo (Prologic is a piece of hardware for decoding it) is a full-fledged 4.0 matrix sound system, and the Super Surroun from a porridge is a “decoration” for stereo sound.

Thank you very much for the clarification. I found a detailed instruction on another forum on how to solder a circuit (it seems not very difficult), so that you could connect a full 5.1, but changed his mind because took the same movie recorded on DVD and listened to the difference on the same points between Dolby 5.1 through DVD and sound from a computer via a Panasonic super surround, and to be honest I didn’t see a big difference, can I of course be quite a scam in this matter I have a bad hearing, but what is it. So now calmed down and satisfied with what it is.

and honestly did not see much difference

Most likely it is not a rumor, but a “narrow” base.
The distance between L R is good to have a minimum of 3-4 meters, and the rear should include a meter by 2 (well, or cut in the delay by 15-20 ms).

Post has been editedAzathtot - 25.01.16, 23:29

Help guys, please! There is a Panasonic SA-HT60 audio system and a Philips 55PFT6510 / 60 TV.
How to connect them to each other? Before that, it was connected to a Panasonic Viera TH-R42PV7KH TV without any extras. devices. If anyone knows, and is ready to help when I come home, I'll take off the photo.

Posted on 03/22/2016, 2:55 PM:

The fact is that a knowledgeable person has connected it for a long time, and recently it was necessary to disconnect it. There was no need, but today I bought a new TV and its sound does not suit me (and everyone at home).

Toslink cable will help you

picture
Attached Image

Hmmm ... This is interesting. Is it optical? Will he transfer everything? 5.1 in stereo?

UncleFaust @ 03/23/2016, 1:34 PM*
Is it optical?

optic

UncleFaust @ 03/23/2016, 1:34 PM*
Will he transfer everything? 5.1 in stereo?

it will transmit what the equipment supports (having previously agreed or explicitly indicated in the settings)
It will transmit from the TV to the home cinema .... in this case, the home cinema will serve as an amplifier with speakers - I think you will not want to watch from it anymore with this kind of telecom ....

PS: or you do not need the sound from the TV on the DC? if only for pictures from DC to TV - then the usual HDMI .... although you stuttered about the sound ....

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 23.03.16, 09:42

Good time of day!
There are a couple of questions, I need help.
I have a LG TV, dvd lg and bbk 5.1 speakers
I connect the acoustics to dvd, sound 5.1 when viewing dvd. When you turn on the channels play the usual TV speakers. Is it possible to make it so that when you turn on the TV, the sound is through the acoustics 5.1 using DVD? Or just insert the AUX into the headphone jack of the TV and listen to what happens?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedartem1701 - 02.04.16, 18:36
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

* Leo_oz
Look for the converter from digital optical (on the Optical Digital Audio Out tele — red on) to analog 5.1 (six RCA on speakers) ....

Here, for example, the Chinese -http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…r-DTS/32509975559.html

PS: in Russia you get tired of looking ....

Rep: (2)
Help advice. I want to output sound from the Samsung UE-48H5500
tele panel
Attached Image
on Creative Inspire P5800
speaker bar
Attached Image
. How to do this with minimal effort?

Post has been editedbamperidze - 24.04.16, 19:54

* bamperidze
minimum cost - that's how cable
cable 3.5-3.5mm
Attached Image

in the TV - the port with the image of headphones
in columns - AUX IN

the sound will be 2.0 .... but most likely all the speakers will play ("virtual" 5.1) .... for a full 5.1, you need a piece of hardware like this -http: //ru.aliexpress.c...ts-HD/32375622446.html

Rep: (-2)
The people you honestly advise nonsense, with a TV on optics do not take 5.1 sound in any case. Optics at the TV is a stereo, at least for a lj, samsung. Like a panasonic is optics 5.1

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 4:30