5.1 audio connection

Rep: (1767)
5.1 audio connection

Attached Image

Demos Sound connection 5.1 (Post DanilaSib # 69637023)
Connect the computer, game console, tv-boh .. via TV via hdmi to 5 + 1 speakers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 17.03.19, 22:02
Reason for editing: Connect a computer, game console, TV-boh .. via TV via hdmi to five + 1 speakers

Rep: (2)
I have computer acousticshttp://www.vigoole.ru/…/acoustics3/A5061.html

There are 3 analog outputs. how and what i need to connect them to the tv. on the TV there is a coaxial connector and a jack (headphones). I understand it directly will not work. Are there any devices to connect them to the TV ?? what receiver or what wires it is necessary to solder manually ?? I really want it, the computer is just in another room, and the TV is healthy, I want to watch movies with a normal sound. : rolleyes:

Rep: (887)
Vofff4ik,
A picture of the acoustics, and the TV model ... I suspect that the TV has an analog S / PDIF ...
The best option to sell this acoustics and buy with coax ...

Post has been editedStasman - 20.03.14, 13:33

I right now at work, I can not put pictures.
S / PDIF and headphones.
speakers have a connection option via aux and cd. so I think it is possible through aux plug-in? Will there be 5.1 when watching a movie. I can not test it myself yet, for the move and everything is in a disassembled state.

I don’t want to sell acoustics))))) I was happy for 5 years without any problems, but nevertheless, if you take it with a coaxial, what advice do you have ??

And another question, is it possible to let the sound through the dvd player ?? as the receiver is something expensive (((((((
finally moved, now it is possible to post pictures
tv lg 42lk530

can you somehow connect? if so, what to buy?
If you need a receiver, which one?

and will thishttps://market.mediamarkt.ru/item/23650?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVofff4ik - 20.03.14, 15:25

Rep: (887)
Need a similar device -http://www.ebay.com/it…_0&hash=item3f285537c5
From the tele in it you insert the optics, from the box 5.1 into the acoustics ...
I can not vouch for the quality :)
There are of course AV-processors, but in my favorite store prices for them from 77 thousand rubles, this is already from a cannon on sparrows ...
P.S. 5.1 RCA outputs on receivers usually do not, because the sound goes straight to the acoustics ...

Post has been editedStasman - 07.04.14, 12:26

http://www.ebay.com/it…_0&hash=item3f285537c5and besides ebay you can not buy such a thing anywhere?
although on ebay is cheaper. found in other stores, an order of magnitude more expensive. Thanks for the info))))))))

Rep: (1)
Good day to all! I apologize in advance for the topic I created. Perhaps not the address =)

There is an old home theater BBK DK1004S and a LG 42LB679V TV connected via Cam-module to NTV-plus. It is necessary to connect the speakers to the TV to bypass the DVD. Is it possible? Interested in watching movies from a flash drive or hard drive with 5.1 sound and watching NTV-plus channels (which support 5.1 sound). If it is possible, how to properly (and through what wires) to connect it all.
If this does not work out, is it possible to do the same with the dvd connected? Or at least, that the sound was more than 2.0. (DVD viewing is not counted)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1350)
* Pilotus86
you need something like this device -link to ebayoron aliexpress

from the tele on optics to this device, from the device by the usual 6xRCA-RCA to the cinema .... from the tele on another way not to take 6 channels ...

PS: "Optics" in the TV set - to the right of the headphones in the picture ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 02.12.14, 10:24

Thank you very much for the answer! Here at such layout - 100% will work? Just in other forums, opinions are a bit divided. Some have offered another such devicehttp://www.ave.ru/eshop/switch/ADSW0007M1.htmlbut something is suspicious it is cheap for a decoder. Here's what you suggested, I would be completely satisfied =)

* Pilotus86
I will not say 100% (the same 2.0 can stupidly come out of a tele as from headphones, but in digital), but it is likely that there may be 5.1 too ....
About the proposed device - what is cheap in it? on my link to ebay approximately 2100 rub and delivery 500 ...
the functional plus or minus is the same (you can listen to music from a flash drive, my two optical inputs - but for us, task 5.1 in the analog is obtained from one source) ....

PS: as an option - to sell the entire existing farm and buy a home theater (BD-DVD-player and 6 speakers) already with an optical input ...

Thanks again for the reply. Already thought everything new to buy, it would be easier. But you can buy just speakers with optical input, but without dvd? as dvd and I do not need at all =)

* Pilotus86
In this price, speakers or deshmansky fufel (besides, one or two models came) or a hard-packed hifi-system ... you can choose from the pile of home theaters at the price of the "deshmansky fufel" ...

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone) I would be very grateful for the help, I apologize right away that in someone else’s topic because I decided a question like that here) Acoustics are available Edifier S550 bought 3 years ago for films I thought the system man would put together a sound card and take the normal one I will connect.
As a result, nefig didn’t buy because it wasn’t time to deal with this issue, now the question is like that, because the technology doesn’t stand in place, is it possible to do without the system unit when connecting this speaker to the TV? If so, how much worse will it be? I want to buy a TV I want to buy from day to day, what to look for about the purchase (inputs / outputs do not make sense in this: blush :).
I don’t really want the sistemnik to stand in the middle of the room, since his purchase will only be due to the acoustics, so there is no need for it.
I will be very grateful for your prompt answers.
: help: :)

* kuzh_zem
already discussed -Connecting 5.1 sound to TV
PS: you need an additional iron and digital output on the tele (optics or coax)

Well ... we combined the topics ... read the topic from the beginning - you will understand what you need ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 19.12.14, 05:07

Rep: (12)
Can you tell me if it's possible to get 5.1 sound on this tandem, a PC on 8.1 wines with such a sound Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series, and a Pioneer DCS-590K home theater, somewhere in the internet that slipped that you can push on two tulips 5.1 There is a support for Dolby Pro Logic, but then I doubt it, 5.1 is needed for toys.

* norztf,
from Yandex.Market:

Interfaces - Inputs:
stereo audio x2, microphone x2

those. connect 5.1 nowhere ...

Dolby Pro Logic can only scatter 2.0 on 5.1, but there won't be a full 5.1 ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 06.07.15, 05:32

I have such a problem! There is an old home theater system with 5.1 and Samsung TV 6 series of 2013!
I bought Convertor Toslink to Analog L / R, but there is one sound, but it only goes on two speakers ... I put 5: 2 on the TV, the sound disappears altogether ...
Advise what can be done?
And so I bought the Optical to RCA audio converter all podkl but play only 3 speakers out of 5 why? Is it possible to solve this?
[attachment = "6597284: di-1cIoW-aw.jpg"]
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

1. converter makes you 2.0
2. Panasonic has an input of only 2.0 and why it does not convert 2.0 to virtual 5.1 - this is to the manufacturer ....

PS: for a full-fledged 5.1 - throw out this ancient Panasonic, buy any other with an optical input (there are many of them) ... and there will be no need for converters ...

Good evening, I have a speaker system (js j 9902)http: // hostingkartinok ... 2d7d8f1c01a12871b85eaband receiver (js)
and it does not have a single wire, no wanderings help to figure out how to connect them to TV or laptop.

All speakers are connected to the subwoofer. And here's how to be next I do not know.
http: // hostingkartinok ... 6af0943d19769153118117
and the receiver itself
http: // hostingkartinok ... 00c26f97bacb3640a704d3

Is it even possible to connect to a laptop?
thank you in advance!!!

5.1 it is possible to connect to such a receiver either via an analog (there is no such thing in telephones, 99% need external sound in the laptop) or through optics (telephones often have such a port, 50 to 50 laptops - or there is or not, often the optical port is hidden in the connector headphones) ...

what laptop? HDMI is? via HDMI to TV, from TV to receiver ...

Good day to all!
Help, please, who is in the subject.
Will such a scheme allow 5.1 sound output to the speakers?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 01:17