Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Z3735G | 1GB RAM |

Rep: (202)
Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion
Models are discussed here: PMP880TD; PMP881TD (3G); 3GK
Android & Linux \ Ubuntu on Prestigio Visconte Quad пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Simultaneous charging and peripherals connection пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 - 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Before asking something, look in "F.A.Q." and in the "instructions". Most likely your question already has an answer. Also use the search by topic. If you have not found a solution to the question, then when asking a question, describe the problem in as much detail and clearly as possible, also indicate the tablet version / model.
Technical Specifications PMP880TD
Model Prestigio Multipad Visconte Quad
Screen size 8"
Screen resolution 1280x800
Screen sheeting not
Screen manufacturing technology IPS
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen there is

operating system Windows 8.1
Processor / chipset Intel Atom Z3735G
The number of processor cores 4
CPU frequency 1830 MHz
Video processor Intel HD Graphics
RAM Size 1024 MB
Built-in memory size 16 GB
Memory card slot there is
Type of memory card micro SD, micro SDHC
Maximum size of memory card 32 GB (I got 64)

Wi-Fi support there is
Wi-Fi standard 802.11b / g / n, Intel WiDi
Bluetooth support Yes
Wireless Module (Mobile Internet) not
Work in cell phone mode not

Rear camera there is
Number of rear camera megapixels 2.0
Front-camera there is
The number of megapixels of the front camera 1.3

Working hours 170 h !!!
Work time (video) 6 h
Battery capacity 4000 mAh

Built-in speaker there is
Sound stereo
Built-in microphone there is

Support GLONASS navigation system not
GPS receiver not
A-GPS support not
Automatic screen orientation there is
Accelerometer sensors (G-sensor)
Qwerty keyboard virtual

Connecting external devices via USB (OTG) there is
USB connector type micro USB
Audio interfaces audio output / headphone
Headphone Jack Type mini-jack 3.5 mm
Headset connection there is

Width 130.3 mm
Height 208.5 mm
Thickness 9.4 mm
Weight 370 g

Device overview on club.dns-shop
Photo devices
PMP880TD
Attached Image
Attached Image

PMP881TD
Attached Image
Attached Image

3GK
Attached ImageAttached Image

&Insides

Instructions
Downloads
F.A.Q.
1. How mobile can you turn down and add display brightness?
To do this, make a swipe on the screen from right to left, click Parameters>The screen will display a brightness slider. Also above the slider is the auto-orientation screen lock button.

2. Can I install applications on the flash drive?
Applications from the store are placed on the internal memory (The method with editing the registry only works on Win8). As soon as a method is found, it will immediately fall into the cap. You can install regular applications (.exe) if the program offers an installation path. If the flash drive is not displayed along the installation path, you can use thisinstruction.
You can also "make" to see the flash drive as a hard disk -instruction.The string for microSD will look like:
% Microdrive_devdesc% = cfadisk_install, SD \ GenDisk

3. Is it full Windows 8.1? Exe-shnik can run?
Here is a special version of Windows 8.1 With Bing installed byWimboot. .exe can be run.

4. Does it have Bluetooth and MHL?
Bluetooth is. Supports all common communication formats. You can connect and phone, and mouse, and keyboard, etc. etc.
Regarding MHL: Someone works, someone does not. The pattern is sought. As soon as it becomes more clear, the information will be updated in the header.

5. Can I install Windows XP on it?
It is impossible. There is no BIOS in this tablet, it costs UEFI, and only 32-bit loaders are supported. Legacy mode is missing (more precisely, it is in the settings, but in fact does not include this function). So putXP Yushu will not work. And I see no point in this.

6. Tell me, and in the BIOS (UEFI) you can move without a keyboard? How to get into the BIOS (UEFI)?
No, movement only with the keyboard. And only with a USB keyboard, the Bluetooth keyboard will not work, as it connects only after the system is booted. To get into UEFI mode, after switching on, press Esc on the keyboard

7. What memory cards does it support?
2,4,8,16,32,64,128 GB. Large volumes of cards were not checked.

8. Has anyone disassembled this tablet, is it possible to change the built-in memory to a larger one?
The memory is implemented by an eMMC chip. Change it will not succeed.

9. Can I charge via micro usb?
That is how it charges. There is no separate charging slot.

10. I do not understand how to close and minimize applications!
To close the application you need to hold on the screen from top to bottom.
To switch to the next application, you need to make a pile from left to right.
To see the list of running applications, you need to pull from left to right, and not letting go back.

11. Can I install Android in parallel?
Theoretically yes, it is possible. Even been collectedassemblythat started. But practically nothing works on it, since drivers are needed. If interested, and there is an opportunity to help, then youhere

12. There is no paper with the Office code, how to become, where to get?
If you need MS Office, thencategoricallyI do not recommend doing a full reset of the tablet before installing the office.
When you first turn on the tablet, the office icon appears in the tray or in the list of applications, by clicking on which the Officer is activated on your account. If you do a full reset before this point, you lose your license. So remember, firstactivate,butthendo what we want.

13. Climbed in UEFI, now the camera does not work!
Reset UEFI settings

14. Why doesn't my external hard drive "pull"?
Your hard drive requires additional power, use a USB-HUB with additional power.

15. Has anyone analyzed the tablet? Is there a photo of the entrails?
16. Games do not start, then the DLL error is somehow, it just does not start.
Check if you have DirectX, vscredits and other necessary components installed. Also, many games require a connected keyboard and mouse, they simply close without them. Can be circumvented with thisdrivers

17. Where can I get drivers?
Here ishere
Backup drivers for 3G tablet version - inby thisthe message
Latest driver for video card inby thisthe message

18. Does anyone know any other “Chinese analogues” of the Prestigio Visconte Quad?
Not found. As it is found, the information will appear here.

19. I can not decide on the choice of SD card.
The higher the capacity and the higher the class, the better. Low speed is better not to use, in order to avoid waste of nerves.

20. How to free up disk space after updates?
In the start type cmd, it is PCM, run under Administrator, in the command line enter the commanddism.exe / Online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase / If you want to know what is being done with the help of this command in more detail, then you here

21. Then someone wrote that the scale of the image increased, but how?
Control Panel>Screen>We choose the scale and apply.

22. Tablet terribly slow!
Perhaps you have completely run out of space on the C drive, from which our tablet scoops the paging file. Release at least 2 GB for comfortable work.

23. Instructions for those who, after trying to install something from the market and canceling, the memory on the hard
24. Homemade cable for simultaneous charging and using USB
25. List of games tested on Prestigio Visconte Quad Tablet
The list of games tested on a tablet with 1GB of RAM.Thanks for the list of users@ luk @ rd

26. Concerning marriage at the tablet.
27. List of 3G usb-modems operating without additional power
28. Useful Desktop Shortcuts
29. TouchMousePointer - virtual touchpad
30. An image of the original preinstalled Windows
31. Drivers for Windows 10 for model PMP880TD
32. If the touch does not work
33. If I delete the recovery partition, what problems to expect?
If on 10, then no problems. If the factory 8.1, then you lose the system. On the factory 8.1 (made using the WIM Boot technology), the Windows itself, roughly speaking, is stored on the recovery partition (in the image), and everything in the Windows folder on drive C is only a link to the Windows image. Removing this section will remove the Wind itself.
34. Maximum increase in free space on the system disk for Windows 10
35. Turning off the auto brightness of the screen. Use, only upon the problem.
It is turned off in the settings of the video card (the blue tray icon is the control panel for the HD graphics of Intel):

--->graphic characteristics --->power supply-->Display energy saving technology (ticked off).

36. If the tablet does not wake up, after leaving in sleep mode.
37. As in Windows 8.1, make it so that the screen would go out without going into sleep mode. Also unlock all power profiles.
In the registry, change the setting

HKLM \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Control \ Power \ CsEnabled

at 0 and restart the computer, all power options will be available. Further in the settings of the scheme - add. parameters - parameters of ad-ra wireless. network - maximum performance, usb parameters - time. shutdowns - prohibited, pci-e power management of the communication state - off Well, the second and third more likely just in case, nothing falls off. User instructions and method suggestedTreybantester madekurenkovsergey

38 Solution of the problem, with disabled USB, only for the version without 3G (at your own risk)
39 BIOS Dump for Prestigio Multipad Visconte Quad 3GK
40 Automating booting from a flash drive using a uefi shell

Modding
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.06.19, 01:38
Reason for editing: Windows 10 1903

Rep: (56)
Jh.lol @ 03/02/19, 08:58*
The seller advised using a charge from Nvidia Shield or similar, but it is better to find the original from the Visconte Quad box

If, from Honor, charging him is not charging, then it is definitely not the case. Native there is a completely ordinary rootless China. :)
Andrey_2004 @ 03/02/19, 19:21*
All signs of a dead battery, urgently change until the screen is cracked.

I think so too.

Rep: (-11)
1809, the virtual keyboard does not start

Rep: (53)
Nudax @ 03/03/19, 17:09*
1809, the virtual keyboard does not start

I have 1809, the virtual keyboard starts up and running fine.

Rep: (-11)
Ssa45 @ 03/03/2019, 17:20*
I have 1809, the virtual keyboard starts up and running fine.

And I don’t want, no matter how, generally returned to 1607, the most stable

Rep: (0)
Good time. Recently appeared this 3G tablet (PMP881TD), there is no battery. I threw the battery with 2 wires (while there is no way to buy 3). The tablet does not charge. I read to connect the battery with 2 wires and you need to put a resistor between the yellow (temperature sensor) and black (-5). I tried on 1kOM and just minus, it did not help. Maybe someone knows or is it possible to measure the resistance between them.

Rep: (56)
Gerlivka @ 03/07/19, 00:39*
measure the resistance between them.

9.6 kOhm was measured.

usts @ 03/06/19, 11:30 p.m.*
9.6 kOhm was measured.

Thank. I will try...

Post has been editedgerlivka - 07.03.19, 01:46

usts @ 03/06/19, 11:30 p.m.*

Everything works fine .. There were 2 resistors of 4.6 kOhm (approximately). The resistors and the battery were outside the case (a temporary option, because I wanted to order its native battery). Then he decided to hide the battery in the case (changed his mind about ordering the battery). 2 resistors took up a lot of space, there was only one left, with it everything still works fine and charges. Thanks again.

Post has been editedgerlivka - 11.03.19, 02:25

Advise Win10 with Microsoft Store.

Rep: (257)
* gerlivka Here are a dozen compact Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion (Post by volkodav1975 # 82640598) here is the store Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion (Post by nos_n2o # 82645927)

Thank. I'll try.
I tried to putStore (Microsoft Store) for Windows 10 LTSC 2019 x86!to assembly from this postMessage # 19030, Did not work out.

* gerlivka , No., This store will only be launched on LTSC. I laid out that assembly specifically to those who have absolutely no place (: D for example, for those who press on a good flash drive) , in it everything that is possible is carved out. Better put the "lego" that I advised you. There almost all the necessary functions remained, takes up more space, but also more comfortable! By the way, the store will heavily load the system, I would advise looking through the browser for what you need, very weak hardware on the tablet ( I suffered 2 months and took harder )

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 11.03.19, 13:11
Reason for editing: Marks of pinching

Volkodav1975 @ 03/11/19, 12:09*
Gerlivka, No., this store will be launched only on LTSC. I laid out the assembly specifically for those who have absolutely no place (for example, for those who press on a good flash drive), everything that is possibly cut out on it is in it. Better put the "lego" that I advised you. There almost all the necessary functions remained, takes up more space, but also more comfortable! By the way, the store will heavily load the system, I would advise looking through the browser for what you need, very weak hardware on the tablet (I suffered 2 months and took harder)

I already understood .. I just started to suffer (the first week). I need a specific application from the store ..Onvifer.

If you install the application and then delete the store, will the application work?

It’s just that in that version it didn’t even start downloading ... without a store ..

Rep: (6)
There is Quad 3GK on the stock W10, bluetooth headphones cling, but the sound does not go on them.

On the laptop, these same headphones also cling and sound comes through them.

Where to dig? From the fence to lunch?

Post has been editedpa5t3r - 13.03.19, 22:10

* pa5t3r,
Looked here?
Attached Image
Attached Image

If when switching to headphones nothing is fixed and you have two device items defined for headphones just like I have, then try to play with the properties of these items: turn off one, insert by default for the other, and in the same vein in the reverse order.

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 14.03.19, 00:23
Reason for editing: added a few words.

Rep: (6)
* volkodav1975 ,

The fact of the matter is that nothing appears. As there were speakers, they alone remained. Moreover, in the manager there are these headphones as “Sound, game and video devices”, also in “Bluetooth”, but not in “Audio inputs and Audio outputs”
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

upd: found: in the sound properties, two devices were disabled. Now there are two checkmarks. Maybe then someone will help :)

Rep: (4)
The people and who can make a BIOS dump for the pragrumator model 3gk or will this go for the pragrumator?

Post has been editedOleg.p.a - 14.03.19, 08:37

* Oleg.p.a , Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion (Post by kos86 # 36136873) - post in the header.

Rep: (10)
Hello. I got a PRESTIGIO VISCONTE QUAD 3GK tablet in my hands. There was a problem with the cameras and sound. I reshooted it on Windows 8.1 from a backup from the 3G version (without K). The firmware got up normally, everything works, except for the sound. There is no sound at all. I decided to try to return the 10-ku and downloaded it fromthis post. Recording to a USB flash drive (4Gb) was done according to the instructions, even UltraISO used from this post, although I already have a program on my computer. Connected to the tablet, through the hub, keyboard, mouse and USB flash drive. But when you try to start from a flash drive, it displays the following:
A photo
Attached Image

I’ve already covered the whole topic, I tried, it seems, all the images with Windows that I found here, nothing but the same eight is put. Everywhere the same mistake.
Who knows how to install 10? Or share the working Windows for my tablet.

Rep: (10)
* volkodav1975,
It does not even reach sections. The error pops up immediately when choosing to start from a flash drive. I just decided to take a chance and through the Acronis Disk Director program (the benefit is recorded on a USB flash drive) I cleared the internal memory of the tablet completely to zero. After that, I tried to start the installation of Windows again. The bottom line is the same mistake. By the way, when launching Acronis Disk Director, there were no problems except portrait screen mode.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 01:39