owners club Lenovo S939 | Rest of the firmware and discussion devaysa
-
What are the functions of the device are using most often? (You can choose more than one option)
Reader [ 40 ] ** [32,52%]
Dialer [ 60 ] ** [48,78%]
For games [ 44 ] ** [35,77%]
Surfing [ 87 ] ** [70,73%]
Navigator [ 35 ] ** [28,46%]
Total votes: 123

Rep: (793)
Attached Image

This topic was created to discuss issues not covered by the following topics:
Discussion, firmware, purchase and easy to communicate our owners devaysa!
The club accepts all the owners of these devices, including buduschie.Dobro Welcome to the club!

rules
In the club areForum RulesandRules section "Trepalka"
The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.
Any messages on political topics, as well as messages that offend the honor and dignity of people communicating in the club, will be deleted without warning!

Why this club
The club is for the free communication, recreation, support relations and friendly atmosphere at the forum. And then ask the questions that are being discussed in a specially created for these branches, it makes no sense. Here people relax, talk on different topics. These same people will tell you to your question in the profile subject. And in the theme profile is much more likely to get quickly a competent answer. It is also the inconvenience to guests of the club, as many follow the club's life and read the missing page. A read someone's long conversation about how to flash the phone, etc. - it's just not interesting, for it created a section Firmware for questions about the work created partition devaysa Talk, etc., etc.
And everyone is invited to the club just to talk about everything.
Hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. To all was good and comfortable.

Club Entry Rules
1.A wish . :)
2.Application for membership in any form :)

Club members
kytyz
ImaSoft
Mannur
edu272 (former)
alex_ga79
ktim24
DerekXP
sabnik
rinat_s81
Kelmann
Olegotron76
x-aleks-86
sadikhov
Nagato600
passhok1930
moshik250
mike607
1qazaq1
vadianet
upsa_one
superslava
Agibi
Sova2007
Slavaa2
Nurdan
mahotlov
spaun241
wolv69
Raider_AL
varan_2005
snake4822
CeJIb4aHuH
sam milkin
kosgor
serlud71
valeramalko
Mail halilov
mrSPONGE
mdmitro
Gintux62
lik30
crabable
andrey.bely07

Club Signature
According to the request itself can add a signature kluba.Vyglyadit will be as follows:Lenovo S939 Owners Club
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=624342"][color=blue][b]Klub owners Lenovo S939 [/ b] [/ color] [/ url]

Polls
Attached Image

Post has been editedMannur - 25.05.15, 02:26
Reason for editing: add members

New ideas for the filling caps and themes are welcome: yes2:

Rep: (1761)
M
Topic moved to subsection "Device Owners Clubs "

Rep: (46)
First. As you Lenovo?) Well, that would begin to fray.

Post has been editedkytyz - 29.11.14, 23:43

* kytyz
First in the list of holders of honorary devaysa: king: I am personally satisfied with almost everything, for the money I think options are not mnogo.Bral 7-plus, such devices, the same 930 we have is 14.

Post has been editedMannur - 30.03.15, 19:50

* Mannur What other phones looked to buy?
First I had a condition
6 'and a resolution not less than 1280
And no more than 250.
The list of candidates were
Lenovo a880- dropped due to on-screen buttons.
Lenovo s930- afraid that the brick and iron.
Gigabyte saga (it seems so) mixed reviews.
Sony forgotten how. Money sorry.
S939 in question was due to the price tag in Minsk on the day of purchase 270 yd and the lack of Russian office.
I found for 215 and on the firmware on romodelov hoped for and has not lost.

Essentially take place in the apparatus.
First Lenovo a850 turned to marriage wifi, had to change.

Post has been editedkytyz - 29.11.14, 23:51

* kytyz
Almost the same thing, but
Price in the region of 200.
Just at this time was the A880, tortured with internal memory, the card does not put.
930 would not in principle, meaning from 6582 to 6582 transition is not seen.
Well, 6 inches, it goes without saying, when you get used to the big screen, has less why it is not hunting: D
Incidentally A850 was too, but enjoyed just 2 weeks, sold :)

Post has been editedMannur - 29.11.14, 23:53

* Mannur you have a phone in the bag? You can reset the photo cover it? 2 ordered Ali. For 20 days go.
A850 without months of the year otpahal me. The screen resolution is constantly enraged.

like uspakoyus) just enough with this unit.

Post has been editedkytyz - 29.11.14, 23:55

* kytyz
Yes, on the screen 850 so sebe.Chehol I nillkin hard this way is always taking it, as on the previous photo apparaty.Normalnoe can only tomorrow.

Rep: (1057)
Please accept in S939 club

* ImaSoft
Adopted: yes2: In honor roll: russian:

People let's discuss memory repartition devaysa who practice it do?
The challenge is to reduce the section of memory mmc (internal FAT), to the value and increase to 747metrov 5905metrov dataUser?
Here is an example repartition:
Attached Image

But here there is no bother to scatter the PMT section, but in the dev / pmt section is, but not readable with a size 1bayt ...

Post has been editedImaSoft - 30.11.14, 00:19

* ImaSoft
I've been doing: sveta: But has not yet dared to repartition as it lacked pamyati.Da and daily backups, restore tired ... But tomorrow I will try for sure, I will unsubscribe: yes:

Post has been editedMannur - 30.11.14, 00:26

Mannur @ 11/29/2014, 22:17*
But I did not yet venture to repartition

I understand you, I have a suspicion that this PMT 6592 on the pitfalls are ...

* ImaSoft I watched for people who do repartition on Lenovo a850 and prestige 5000. All on MTC. A couple of weeks crying about the glitch. Mashing nvram. And shall not establish a wry installs firmware. IMHO. Crap himself at the train only find.

kytyz @ 29.11.2014, 22:48*
I watched for people who do repartition on Lenovo a850 and PRESTIGE 5000.

kytyz @ 29.11.2014, 22:48*
Crap himself at the train only find.

But here I disagree with you, had a successful experience in the repartition CUBE U55GT, everything was fine, not what is not buggy, etc ...
After repartition problems can only be if you want to put through ofitsialku SPFlashTool, and it should not be a problem.
Just do not understand that simply alter the modified MBR, EBR1, EBR2 all without erasing PMT ...

Post has been editedImaSoft - 30.11.14, 01:05

Rep: (594)
Please take the club! : Blush:

Rep: (38)
Recently am the owner of this devaysa, please take the club.

Posted on 30/11/2014, 04:59:

By the way, covers it has to portativ.by, bought myself Case bumper nikllin + film was in the appendage and all it cost me 115 thousand + 20 thousand shipment in Vitebsk.

* edu272
* alex_ga79,
Adopted! Welcome to the club! : Pioneer_smoke:
About pererazmetki.Pererazbivali without problems on ZTE967S, but there really was not enough memory.
About the covers, my third on Nillkin account, used now only ih.Vo first receive, not bad all the same protection, and secondly have the device looks very differently, and in his hand is convenient, well and thirdly always included is not a bad film on the screen, which is priced at half the price of this cover is worth :)

Post has been editedMannur - 30.11.14, 07:57

Rep: (38)
Mannur, I when using the cover of the bumper otNillkin fonit earpiece, not kretichno screen, but it does not cover all priyatno.Snimayut ok.U you this net.Mozhet cover almost -chut compresses the body and because of this there is rattling speaker?

* alex_ga79,
Net.Bez difference that with a cover that without something like nego.Razgovorny front cover as it does not have to be on it vliyat.Esli rattled back, then you can still probably would have been ponyat.No everything is possible, just after removing disappears, most likely it est.A so, yes, sit tight cover, remove as much sometimes scary feeling that burst :)
Unsubscribe at re-initialization, so repartition that now shows memory almost 8 gigs, but without the internal and external cards, even the screen is done :) Most likely because of the RMT, the script has fulfilled its wrong now to download the firmware, shows that in less than 5 hours with my people here Ineta: D
Instead, hire, found stock layout files.

Post has been editedMannur - 30.11.14, 08:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 15:21