> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

161 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube T9 LTE ​​- Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 ''
bogisoff
Message#1
29.11.14, 14:31
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 610
Check in: 13.08.11
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

DiscussionCube T9 LTE
PictureCube T9 LTE
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

ATTENTION! This tablet is no longer available!
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Screen Specifications:
Screen size, inches9.7
MatrixIPS
Type of screen coverageglass
Screen resolution2048*1536
Type of touch panelCapacitive touch screen.
Multi touchthere are (10 points)

CPU
Processor typeMTK 64bit MT8752 8xCortex-A53
Frequency, GHz2.0 GHz
Number of Cores8-core Octa Core
GraphicsGPU Mali-T760 (up to 700mHz)

operating system
PreinstalledAndroid OS 4.4.2

Equipment
RAM size2GB
Built-in memory32GB
External portsUSB
Card readerhave a microSD
Front-camera2.0 MP
Rear camera13.0 MP with autofocus
Orientation sensorthere is

Communications
GSM / 3G / 4G (LTE) module4G / 3G / GSM + TDS + WCDMA + TDD + FDD
Voice communication in GSM / 3G networksthere is
GPSthere is
Firmware
Recovery
Files
Instructions
Getting Root Right: ThroughTWRP, VRoot.
Instructions for firmware via SP Flash Tool
TWRP Installation Instructions TWRP with NTFS support
Preloader backup instructions
Instructions for increasing the internal memory to 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18 GB
Instructions for recording on an SD card formatted under NTFS.
All about NVRAM
Instructions for simultaneous operation of "black gestures" and an external keyboard
Miravision
Change IMEI
You can find out your IMEI if you logged into a Google account on your tablet, then lookhere.
If the old IMEI do not know, then gohereand generate a new IMEI.
Change IMEI through the program Maui META 3G
Download the program and install
install firewood
Launch Maui META 3G
In the "Options" menu, tick the "Connect Smart Phone in Meta Mode"
Press the "Reconnect" button
Turn off the tablet and connect it to your computer.
Firewood will be installed, etc.
After that, you need to hold down the power button on the tablet for 2-3 seconds (no more, otherwise it will turn on)
If everything went well, then after about 30-60 seconds another window will appear
In the drop-down list of the first window, select "Barcode Download"
Click the "Change NVRAM Database" button and select the file with the long name BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6752_S00_MOLY_LR9_W1423_MD_LWTG_CMCC_MP_V4_P2_1_ltg_n
Insert the serial number of the tablet into the "Barcode" (written on the back of the cover)
Click "Download to flash" and wait for the message "Download barcode to flash successfully"

In the drop-down list of the main window, select "IMEI Download"
Click the "Change NVRAM Database" button and select the BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6752_S00_MOLY_LR9_W1423_MD_LWTG_CMCC_MP_V4_P2_1_ltg_n file
In the SIM_1 tab, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI and click "Download to flash", the message "Download barcode to flash successfully" should appear
In the main window, click "Disconnect"

We wait a little, then we disconnect the cable and turn on the tablet.

Go to the settings ->About tablet ->general information
and look at the new IMEI and serial number
Change IMEI through the engineering menu
Change IMEI through the engineering menu
It is not necessary to have root rights.
1. Click on the button to dial the number and enter * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Get into the engineering menu and select: "CDS Information" ->"Radio Information" ->"Phone1"
3. In the uppermost field, where AT + is written, we add the command EGMR = 1.7, "your_imei" (for example 111111111111111) There should be a space after the AT.
as a result, we get the string AT + EGMR = 1.7, "111111111111111" and press the "SEND AT COMMAND" button
4. Exit the engineering menu and reboot the smartphone
5. Check your imei by dialing the code * # 06 # in the dialing string.

Engineering menu
To get into the tablet's engineering menu, enter*#*#3646633#*#*
Either through Mobile Uncle
useful links
TWRP Recovery 2.8.4.0 USB-OTG
Cube T9 ROM / Tools / Mods firmware and disassembly manualfreaktab.com
Concerning fast charging technology support (MTK Pump Express)hereandhere.
Mobile uncle with the support of our device.
Embellishment
Known problems and solutions
Skips and insensitivity of the wheelbarrow
On the first releases of the device with firmware 1.02 and 1.04, problems with the sensitivity of the sensor were observed. On firmware 1.07 and 1.08 everything works fine.Video test multitouch
About the notorious CE (Crystal Effect)
The manufacturer of the Cube T9 tablet during assembly leaves / sticks on the screen (between the touch and the screen) a thick matte film. The film is on all tablets, without exception. Someone sees the effect of this film, someone does not. Most likely this is due to the perception of the eyes of each individual. Sellers do not remove the film before selling. To remove the film, it is necessary to disassemble the tablet, this operation is complicated and involves breaking, therefore, it is better to do this in a specialized workshop. For those whose hands grow from where, two ways to remove the film are described:
first option second option
Messages on the subject of EC with a discussion of the type “I do not have EC” or “You are blind, it is” will be deleted. Allowed to discuss technical issues to address this problem.
GLONASS
GLONASS support in the processor is, software is not implemented, that is, the satellites of the Russian system CUBE T9 will not see.
GLONASS works on T98 custom firmware fromhelgiman
Patch for the work of GLONASS
Work with external keyboard
If there are problems with the correct operation of the external keyboard, then we readhere
Wi-Fi at 5Hz
Not with all routers connection is stable. Sometimes there are "cliffs".
The solution was not found, the reason was not established, with some routers it works normally, with some not.
Autofocus
If you experience poor autofocus on the camera or it doesn’t work at all, trySo

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.ctapblu007in QMS.

Post has been editedctapblu007 - 17.06.16, 13:07
Reason for editing: Miravision
Lepi
Message#22
11.12.14, 21:19
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Check in: 08.02.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

Lord_Roman1982 @ 11.12.2014, 21:52*
if you were still a romodel, then this is great

It is not enough that romodels onsavagemessiahzine.com? The device, judging by the promises, is not the worst, so good people will catch up.

--------------------
"Of all the arts, cinema is the most important for us ..."
as well as TWRP firmware and recovery modes for many devices
Lord_Roman1982
Message#23
12.12.14, 01:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2631
Check in: 23.05.11
Nokia 7 Plus

Lepi @ 11.12.2014, 21:19*
It is not enough that romodels onsavagemessiahzine.com? The device, judging by the promises, is not the worst, so good people will catch up.

like you little, and the Chinese promise a lot of things :)

--------------------
ProboX2 AVA, LAKE I>Pioneer vsx-924 + Pioneer A-717 + Quadral Quintas 500+ 2xMagnat Quantum Sub 530A>Epson tw-6700 + Sony TV 49 KD-49X8505B>Lumien LMC-100115 "123 inch - Living Room Yamaha YP D7>Sander'z phono stage>Pioneer A-717>Quadral 500f Xduoo X3II>JVC ha-rx900, ATH-ls50 Sony KDL-32W705, Xiaomi Mi TV
Lepi
Message#24
12.12.14, 08:54
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

* Lord_Roman1982
I'll think about it. } -)
Since the topic of the purchase is not yet, I will say here. Today, Ali has dropped the price on 15 bucks. What would it mean?

Post has been editedLepi - 12.12.14, 13:43
Reason for editing: ...

--------------------
RusN
Message#25
12.12.14, 13:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 364
Check in: 27.03.11

Please write the real characteristics of the processor, as in the header, apparently, marketing. And which operators will have LTE in Moscow?

Post has been editedRusN - 12.12.14, 13:44

--------------------
LG G2 D802 / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / iPad 3 / ZUK z2 pro / honor 10
Lepi
Message#26
12.12.14, 17:56
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

or better to dig up for samsung

The same coca, only in profile and more expensive. : D

--------------------
iamwalker
Message#27
13.12.14, 06:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Check in: 15.12.09
Apple iPhone X

Lepi @ 12.12.2014, 23:56*
The same coca, only in profile and more expensive.

Take to compare them Tab S 10.5? Much more powerful and more pleasant in all respects apparatus. The processor is more powerful, the video is more powerful, the RAM is larger, the battery is not buggy, and the main thing is the screen. And in general, to talk about Samsung, that it is the same as the Chinese nouneym, it must be either a fierce hater of Korea or .... choose the options yourself :) Well, and that it costs 2 times more, this is to whom an obstacle. I do not chase for nameplates, my smartphone won in the signature suits me all. Better than many, and certainly better than any IPhone 3,4,5. I'm just trying to be objective.

--------------------
What would a rake not be taught, and the heart believes in miracles!
Lord_Roman1982
Message#28
14.12.14, 21:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2631
Nokia 7 Plus

Take to compare them Tab S 10.5? Much more powerful and more pleasant in all respects apparatus. The processor is more powerful, the video is more powerful, the RAM is larger, the battery is not buggy, and the main thing is the screen. And in general, to talk about Samsung, that it is the same as the Chinese nouneym, it must be either a fierce hater of Korea or .... choose the options yourself. Well, the fact that it costs 2 times more is to someone let. I do not chase for nameplates, my smartphone won in the signature suits me all. Better than many, and certainly better than any IPhone 3,4,5. I'm just trying to be objective.

maybe your phone is better than any apples, but lenovo also doesn’t make cheap tablets but also for hardware, not counting the novelties of 2014, are weak. And samsa is also problematic if you read the branches about them and the glitches there are no less than on the Chinese brand tablet and even for the price they are IMHO not comparing it exactly 100%

you have to wait for real feedback from people and then draw conclusions, the sound in the cube is a little upset, but it is tolerable, and the power supply units in their factory kit are not that strange and it is not clear why.

Post has been editedLord_Roman1982 - 14.12.14, 21:08

--------------------
ProboX2 AVA, LAKE I>Pioneer vsx-924 + Pioneer A-717 + Quadral Quintas 500+ 2xMagnat Quantum Sub 530A>Epson tw-6700 + Sony TV 49 KD-49X8505B>Lumien LMC-100115 "123 inch - Living Room Yamaha YP D7>Sander'z phono stage>Pioneer A-717>Quadral 500f Xduoo X3II>JVC ha-rx900, ATH-ls50 Sony KDL-32W705, Xiaomi Mi TV
iamwalker
Message#29
15.12.14, 05:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Apple iPhone X

Lord_Roman1982 @ 12/15/2014 03:01*
you have to wait for real feedback from people and then draw conclusions, the sound in the cube is a little upset, but it is tolerable, and the power supply units in their factory kit are not that strange and it is not clear why.

That's the problem of the Chinese Cube-type devices, that the real reviews of the owners do not really help. If you look at the history of the appearance of Cube Talk 9X and the first reviews of the owners, then judging by them the tablet was just unrealistically cool. Antutu 40,000, 8 cores processor, the screen is "no worse than the iPad," and other delights, and all this for some $ 200. What in fact? In fact, Antutu is a cheat, actually 30-40% less. From the box to use the tablet was very uncomfortable. The browsers did not work, the interface was braked and other. Thanks to such as Lepi tablet prettier. But the main thing is still hardware jambs. This is a screen. A terrible crystalline effect, in half of the apparatus (and it is impossible to foresee what one will send you, there is no pattern). And this effect is due to the film, which is either poor-quality pasted from the inside, or simply forgot to remove before installing the wheelbarrow. Some dare with a hair dryer to tear off the touch and remove the film. But for many craftsmen, the touch just cracks after such manipulations. Glitch battery. It is not clear what and how it shows. The charge can hang at 70%, and then suddenly the device simply turns off. Someone, according to them, after the custom firmware was flashed, the battery readings were corrected, others did not. My friend has the same Cube as me, and there is no crystal screen effect. But there is something worse. Circles from pressing as on LCD monitors. You can even get used to the crystals and not notice them; moreover, they are clearly visible only on a white background. But the circles from the clicks can not be ignored.
So, if you buy an expensive branded tablet, smartphone, you sometimes risk getting into the statistics on marriage, but you are unlikely to encounter such a variety of unpredictable problems on the same Samsung, then in the case of the Chinese nouneym (and cube is still the nouvea ) you generally buy a cat in a bag and even without a guarantee. And, of course, after long disputes and disputes with “Anka being sold on Ali,” with photos of millions of threats and millions of threats, if you know the language, you can get $ 30 from the seller for the crystal effect :)
Just a couple of months ago, there was a reason to buy a Chinese, and now the proud ruble exchange rate is such that it is better to have time to buy a branded tablet from 14 years old than to buy "something from China" for the same money.

--------------------
reader444
Message#30
15.12.14, 16:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Check in: 09.11.14

Are there any other owners of this cube? Do the Chinese stick a film inside this tablet? When compared to the cube of the 9x talkie, at first they were also excellent. And then how did the Chinese go to rivet with the effect of crystallization, that many of their owners have already opposed them. I can not ignore these crystals, so I have to deal with the preparation. If this cube again has QE, then it is necessary for dear readers and users of this forum to be very careful with these cubes and, perhaps, you should look in a completely different direction.

Post has been editedreader444 - 15.12.14, 16:17
Lord_Roman1982
Message#31
15.12.14, 18:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2631
Nokia 7 Plus

Antutu 40,000

only fools could believe this!

Posted on 12/15/2014 6:36 PM:

The browsers did not work, the interface was braked and other. Thanks to such as Lepi tablet prettier.

I use the drain 1.8 nothing slows down and there are no lags, the question is what has become prettier? performance has not changed!

Posted on 12/15/2014 6:36 PM:

Posted on 12/15/2014, 18:38:

This is a screen. Awful crystal effect,

it’s not so terrible, I didn’t bother with a tablet because of some kind of film, and so the image more than suits me

Posted on 12/15/2014, 18:38:

Glitch battery. It is not clear what and how it shows.

I personally have nothing buggy

Posted on 12/15/2014, 18:39:

But there is something worse. Circles from pressing as on LCD monitors.

What circles can be more?

Posted on 12/15/2014 6:41 PM:

but it’s unlikely that you will encounter such a variety of unpredictable problems on the same Samsung

There are problems, but others are equally important.

Posted 12/15/2014 6:42 PM:

(and cube is still a nouneym for now)

are you sure? but then I begin to doubt your arguments

Posted 12/15/2014 6:42 PM:

You generally buy a cat in a bag and even without a guarantee.

Warranty from any manufacturer is like no warranty!

Posted on 12/15/2014, 18:43:

And, of course, after long disputes and disputes with "Anka sold on Ali"

buy from normal sellers and problems will be less

Posted on 12/15/2014 6:45 PM:

it is better to have time to buy a branded tablet of the models 14 years

The price will rise and you will not have time to blink, and it is better to buy shares and it will be cheaper for you. Nobody argues with you that the cube is better than gnummas or not. no better, but it’s worth the money, if people don’t buy it then yes but still buy and use and don’t cry oh EC, circles or something. But if you really buy gnomes and ipads for that kind of money, then there definitely must be problems, but THEY ARE! and this is a fact, but money is not small.

Post has been editedLord_Roman1982 - 15.12.14, 18:48

--------------------
reader444
Message#32
15.12.14, 18:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599

* Lord_Roman1982
Did you talk about which cube? About T9 LTE ​​or Cube Talk 9x? Personally, I knew that there are twisted numbers in the antitu, but I was hoping for a normal screen. I understand that branded tablets have an excellent screen, but also price. at this price is very attractive, but if the eyes get tired of screen distortions, there is already little joy. This drawback is very significant. I have no experience with such matte surfaces to look at, so I am very critical in this sense. A bad picture, not juicy is . In games, too, is noticeable. So we are waiting for the opinions of the owners cube with lute, what's the Chinese there we once again?

Post has been editedreader444 - 15.12.14, 19:03
Lord_Roman1982
Message#33
15.12.14, 19:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2631
Nokia 7 Plus

Did you talk about what kind of cube? About t9 lte or cube talk 9x?

9x of course

Posted on 12/15/2014 19:08:

Bad picture, not juicy coming. In games too noticeable.

maybe you got such a tablet I have everything in order with colors, version 32giga

--------------------
reader444
Message#34
15.12.14, 19:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599

* Lord_Roman1982
I also have black 32, but I came across from ke. The colors are actually like colors, but red is not red, but blur red, blue is the same. , I will get a full retina screen, which it should be. The colors there will be the ones that need it. small circles from pressing are better than an unpleasant picture for the eyes. There is a risk to spoil the touch, moreover, like me , and the so-called masters in the service centers. It is not known how they will do it. Some of the users are even denied this operation.

Post has been editedreader444 - 15.12.14, 20:13
Lord_Roman1982
Message#35
15.12.14, 21:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2631
Nokia 7 Plus

I also have black 32, but I came across from ke. The colors are actually like colors, but red is not red, but blur red, blue is the same.

About the effect of circles with EC did not hear. but I, too, seems to have the effect of QE but there are no circles when using the wheelbarrow

Post has been editedLord_Roman1982 - 15.12.14, 21:32

--------------------
iamwalker
Message#36
16.12.14, 09:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Apple iPhone X

Lord_Roman1982 @ 12/16/2014, 00:45*
only fools could believe this!

Which is never too late for anyone to wise up. Next time I'll think about whether to take a craft from Cube. And yes, in terms of quality, this is still a nouneym. What would deserve the name you need to try. Here, Huawei and Lenovo have earned a reputation. And what is the reputation of Cube? My friend in China is a big fan of gadgets, he doesn’t even look in the direction of these domestic handicrafts such as Cube, Onda, Teclast and their ilk. Looking at me, he took Cube Talk9x and me and himself, and then scolded me :) Although, by and large, you can use it. But I wanted something more. You have not encountered problems that I have described. So I did not say that 100% of the tablets are. But judging by the reviews in the profile topic, the number of defects or simply the curvature of the assembly goes off scale.

--------------------
reader444
Message#37
16.12.14, 09:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599

the number of defects or simply the curvature of the assembly exceeds the limit

I am satisfied with this cube for almost everyone, just to take off the film, and the assembly is good, nothing cracks anywhere, but soap is soap.
iamwalker
Message#38
16.12.14, 10:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Apple iPhone X

I am satisfied with this cube for almost everyone, just to take off the film, and the assembly is good, nothing cracks anywhere, but soap is soap.

I like it too. Not yet compared with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5. That's where the screen is. Although, if you do not look around, the Cube is quite usable.

--------------------
reader444
Message#39
16.12.14, 11:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599

I like it too. Not yet compared with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5. That's where the screen is.

I beg you, please do not step on the sore .... Well, then we had to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab C right away 10.5. Probably we were stupid here.
But seriously, I want it cheaper ... People write that after removing all the colors to the cube come back and it is worthy of retina. Probably we need to remove the film and not wail here once again. How do you agree?

Post has been editedreader444 - 16.12.14, 11:57
iamwalker
Message#40
16.12.14, 11:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Apple iPhone X

Probably we need to remove the film and not wail here once again. How do you agree?

I will not shoot :) Better is better than trying to get the best to get nothing at all. Too high probability of breakage of the wheelbarrow.

--------------------
Warchoon
Message#41
16.12.14, 11:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1682
Check in: 19.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Where are his speakers?
upd
Everything. Found on YouTube. One speaker from the right end.
In the garden.

Post has been editedWarchoon - 16.12.14, 12:02

161 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:20