> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> The Witcher AG / The Witcher | [IPhone], [iPad] Board game
Dyuss
Message#1
28.11.14, 01:22
Gunfighter
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14230
Check in: 17.04.08
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Wi-Fi

The Witcher AG / ������� download

Version: 1.2.3
Catalog:Board games

Last update of the game in the header:10.07.2015

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Long-awaited nastolka

Description:
In The Witcher Adventure Game, players will be able to control four characters, one of which is the legendary Geralt.
The standard set, represented by hunting monsters, making money, forming alliances and some other basic elements.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/the-witcher-ag/id735549884?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Video rules in English.
Overview of the game and the rules \ principles of the game in Russian.
Soundtracks from the game
Download:
Version 1.2.3 with localization and hardsubs and voice acting in commercials + instructions pdf in Russian
Version 1.2.3
version 1.2.3

Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.16, 18:47
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Dyuss
Message#2
28.11.14, 01:29
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

* triperus,
He bought himself, played?
triperus
Message#3
28.11.14, 01:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1219
Check in: 13.01.13
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Yes, of course I play on the iPhone, a bit small but certainly tolerable, until I figured out the rules very much (the game is colorful, I recommend buying it to fans) there are online and offline mode, languages ​​are English and Polish

Post has been editedtriperus - 28.11.14, 01:38
Dyuss
Message#4
28.11.14, 01:36
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

Added a video rule to the cap.
Now I am working on the Russian version.
Dyuss
Message#5
28.11.14, 01:47
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

Overview of the game and the rules \ principles of the game in Russian.
How much do we know of decent computer versions of the desktop? And now we are not talking about "games based on", using the setting or role-playing systems, namely, games that completely copy the gameplay of board games. Only Magic: The Gathering, like Hearthstone and, for example, Spacehulk, comes to mind. Not thick, is not it? So open the bottle in the shelf computer desktops arrived! (This post does not contain a call for alcohol.)

Today we will look at a very curious project named after the real role-playing hit The Witcher Adventure game. This preview is based on the game in beta, so that the opinion about the game during the release may change.

From the first seconds in the game, we are greeted by a detailed description of the game rules, which at first may seem rather tricky, and, as is usually the case with the boards, it is very difficult to understand them without playing: all the tricks will be comprehended directly during the game. It should be noted that currently only an online mode for 2-4 people is available. You can create as a private game (which is what the majority did, since the Poles sent out two keys: you and your friend). If there are no friends with the key, or they are all busy, then you can try your luck and connect to a random player who was extremely difficult to find in the first couple of days, and everyone immediately rushed into the game and didn’t manage to assemble a bigger group. People came across, as is usually the case, different. Well, if the talkative, because the "desktop" gameplay has to communicate.

Let's say we found a man. The first thing to do is to throw 3 d6 per initiative (d - dice, that is, a bone, or a die, the digit after d indicates the number of sides; d6 is the most standard die). The one who wins chooses the hero and the number of quests. There are four heroes in the game: known to everyone who is even slightly familiar with the series, the witcher Geralt from Rivia, the charming enchantress Triss Merigold, the local Don Juan bard Buttercup and the fighter-poplar Yarpin Zigrin. Many people ask: why not Zoltan Hiwai? Apparently, because he is involved in another game based on the universe - a mobile MOBA The Witcher Battle Arena. The number of quests, in fact, determines the time of the match. There are three options: one quest, three and five. We will return to them.
The first thing that catches your eye is a picture. The design in the game is gorgeous, the world map is partially translated in 3D, many animations and particles are added, making the picture dynamic and lively. Each character has a piece of the hero you have chosen. Sadness is the lack of imputed smoothing, but this is especially unimportant and, perhaps, it is also implemented.

Players take turns. The first starts the player who won the initiative. For starters, he chooses the main quest that will be performed. Each main quest is characterized by a VP (Victory Points) score. Also, each main quest has two additional tasks, the fulfillment of which brings victory points. Most often, the essence of the task is to arrive at a certain place with a certain number of necessary items. Victory points are also given for killing strong monsters. Each character has a set of actions, five of them apply to everyone, and the sixth one is unique.

Movement: the player moves the character figure one square, that is, to the nearest city to which the road is laid. Fast movement: the player moves the character into two cells, then draws a card from the deck of random events. Study: under the terms of the quests, the player needs to collect evidence of a certain quality, for which side-quests help. After selecting the study, the player selects a card from the deck of the desired quality and follows further instructions indicated on the card. Development: the player draws a card from the development deck and gains a new skill that can be used in battle. Rest: the player cures two damage. Special actions for each character differ: Geralt prepares elixirs studied using development cards, Triss charges spells, Buttercup sings and earns money, Yarpen commands wards of redmen, he can give two orders at a time. Someone collects evidence, someone brings money.
Each city has images of chips of a certain color - evidence that we will obtain upon arrival in the city. Clues, in turn, are needed for quests, and some of them are converted into evidence, this number depends on the character.

Enemies are of three types: bronze, silver and gold. The nobility of the metal here determines the difficulty of killing the enemy. Particularly strong creatures before the battle can impose on you any effect, for example, can poison, and then you will be forced to put a poison sign on one of your actions. Each card with the image of a monster has one or two indicators: attack and defense. The attack shows how many dice with a pictogram of a sword you must throw out in order to kill the enemy, and the protection indicator - how many dice with a shield icon you must throw out so as not to receive damage. Each battle has four outcomes. You roll out exactly as many or more cubes as you need. Then you win and get the reward shown on the map. If you do not have enough cubes to fill both scales, then you do not kill the enemy and perform all the actions described on the card, you are injured and sometimes take money. If you throw out the entire attack, then you kill the enemy, but take damage, and, consequently, vice versa: if you throw out only the defense, you do not kill and do not receive damage. If you do not defeat the enemy, then most likely in the next turn you will fight him again. If again you do not overcome, then you will be given the opportunity to escape, however, if you put a damage chip in the “moving” or “fast moving” section, then you will not be able to run, and you will only have to heal the damage, and if you still cannot be treated . In any case, if you stay in this cell with a live opponent, then at the end of the turn you will have to fight again. From this cycle of events you can be pulled out by another player, if he comes and kills a monster for you, or stays with you ... Once I got Lyutik in the city in which the monster of Scandinavian mythology Nidhogg ruled, you can predict the outcome.

Each character has skills that are very seriously help out of trouble. The bottom line is that in addition to the usual cubes, cubes special for each character are thrown, which can be exchanged for skills with the help of skills. For example, Triss's cube spells with the help of a meteor spell can be exchanged for 4 attack dice, which most likely would mean killing an enemy. Another point, not the fact that a special cube will fall out the side you need.

Sometimes areas of failure appear. This means that when you travel to this area you will happen a random event. You are lucky if you get a card "Fuh", which will delight you with the words "nothing happened." But sometimes you have to fight monsters, or overcome obstacles, and sometimes after one card you have to draw another one. Random events sometimes lead to sad consequences and can change the course of the game, and sometimes, with the successful implementation of the tests placed on your shoulders, you will be given a great reward. Sometimes it's worth the risk.
There is no PvP in the game. At least now. I hope they will not add, because the scene in which Geralt chops off the head of Buttercup is not very canon. This is not entirely cooperative. However, the interaction between the players is still there. I have already given an example of how another player can come to your aid. You can also insert each other "stick in the wheel." Sometimes, playing a research card or a random event, you will be offered to place monsters and indicators of failure on the world map.

I admit the possibility that I did not catch all the subtleties of the game rules, or did not tell you about anything. Many moments will fall into place when the complete rule book is available, which, for example, will explain how the war track works, randomly placing monsters and indicators of failure across the field. I’m also more than confident that far from all content in beta, but already now you can notice something interesting, for example, the art of the monsters that we will meet in the third Witcher. Barghesty became hairy and very cool.

But the game has drawbacks, most of them are explained in one word: beta. Not all images are still present. During the turn of the other player, tags in square brackets appear on the screen, hinting that there will be images there. The cubes fly well, very strange, more often they are all thrown somewhere off the screen and, hitting the invisible walls, they come back into view. Fatal annoying bugs also occur, due to which further passage is impossible. Personally, I did not have this happen, but my opponents - yes. One did not give up the quest, and the other two games in a row after the battle could not take any action. And another guy somehow managed to get us in a private chat.

Personally, I enjoyed this game, but I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone. I advise only those who love board games, or those who want to join the Nastolkov, but for one reason or another can not start playing. Will it become popular on PCs and smartphones? I do not think. Definitely, a certain circle of people will play it, but she will not see the success of the same Heartstone. To reveal its full potential, it can only be on the table, surrounded by your friends, conversations, food and the sound of cubes hitting the table.

Post has been editedDyuss - 28.11.14, 01:49
Otto Speer
Message#6
28.11.14, 02:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 06.02.14

Pour on Yandex, who is not difficult.
HoRRicH
Message#7
28.11.14, 03:23
-)
[online]

Messages 11208
Check in: 22.04.09
Meizu x8

Version 1.0 on YandexDisk
https://yadi.sk/d/7kCBuIhocyxuj

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 18:48

--------------------
Meizu X8 4/64 Blue, Flyme 7.3.0.0 A | 8Bitdo SF30 PRO
Actor2010
Message#8
28.11.14, 05:16
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 16.05.12

Interesting, and Russification will be?
Dragy
Message#9
28.11.14, 06:15
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2027
Check in: 23.10.12
Apple iPhone 4

The only negative is that you cannot continue the game, and when you turn off the game, it automatically restarts. Need to find free time.
And so everything is fine; done qualitatively, beautifully, and the music - just super (a couple of tracks from the second witch + something new). For all this, asking for some 200 rubles.
DarthRevan
Message#10
28.11.14, 10:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 216
Check in: 19.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Not some 200 rubles, but 4 dollars. It's time to call a spade a spade: D
By sabzh: need to download and evaluate. It looks tempting.
Dyuss
Message#11
28.11.14, 11:14
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

* Dragy,
I fold and calmly continue to play. From the game does not go.

* DarthRevan,
Downloaded. Appreciated. : rolleyes: the game is excellent.

Those rules that I added, in principle, enough. If you have questions - write, explain the details.
You can play over the network or on one iPad.
Dragy
Message#12
28.11.14, 13:48
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Messages 2027
Apple iPhone 4

* Dyuss,
The game does not reboot when minimized, magic ...

I noticed a strange thing: at some point the game began to slow down a lot, but a minute later, after the main quest passed and started a new game, the brakes disappeared, the mystic ...
By the way, the device is decently heated.
Dyuss
Message#13
28.11.14, 20:48
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

Today in hotseat I beat my wife on the last turn. Interesting. And the mass of options.
Prada nobody wants to play for buttercup: rolleyes:
Dragy
Message#14
29.11.14, 11:32
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Messages 2027
Apple iPhone 4

Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 03:48*
Today in hotseat I beat my wife on the last turn.

Must be fun to play hotsit :)
Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 03:48*
Prada nobody wants to play for buttercup: rolleyes:

I wonder why? For him, side quests are easily passed, on the first move: D

And no one tried to pull the soundtrack out of the game? I rummaged through the files, so I did not find anything.
HoRRicH
Message#15
29.11.14, 15:28
-)
[online]

Messages 11208
Meizu x8

* Dragy,
in the same unit, you need to search

--------------------
Dyuss
Message#16
29.11.14, 16:32
Gunfighter
[offline]

Messages 14230

Easier, probably, with BB to pull out.
Dragy
Message#17
29.11.14, 16:57
\ (ˊᗜˋ) /
[offline]

Messages 2027
Apple iPhone 4

I understood why the game slows down after a while: when one musical theme ends, there is a braking pause (it lasts differently: from a couple of seconds to a minute). Then another topic begins, and the brakes disappear immediately. The first half hour everything is fine, but then there is such a thing.

Advice on passing for Geralt: Quen and Igni - the most useful signs. They are very helpful in the battle against enemies.

Posted on 11/29/2014 4:57 PM:

* Dyuss,
I didn't find it there either, maybe I was looking bad ...
HoRRicH
Message#18
29.11.14, 19:27
-)
[online]

Messages 11208
Meizu x8

Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 4:32 PM*
Easier, probably, with BB to pull out.

Unfortunately not, there is also a unit ... ffuuf found Mouzon now lay out, but the names there are standard for the engine

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 20:17

--------------------
HoRRicH
Message#19
29.11.14, 20:31
-)
[online]

Messages 11208
Meizu x8

Soundtracks (unofficially mined) from The Witcher AG
- 20 tracks lasting from 1 minute to 5:50, total time 44:04 minutes
- envelope in mp3 with a carpet and and an album, for convenience on the device
Attached fileOST_The_Witcher_AG (mp3) .zip(76.24 MB)

screenshots as it looks in the player
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 30.11.14, 09:40
Reason for editing: 20 tracks

--------------------
Actor2010
Message#20
29.11.14, 20:44
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 16.05.12

Can you translate the game? I do not know, gut files and translate)
HoRRicH
Message#21
29.11.14, 20:54
-)
[online]

Messages 11208
Meizu x8

* Actor2010,
gutting is not a problem, but I don’t know how to make fonts in this format, and where exactly the translation files are. By the way, in ipa we stuck the android files with rusik as I understood, by the presence of localizers there. So it’s easier to wait officially
localization screens
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 21:58

--------------------

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19/22: 26