Please vote! | We ask about this kind of help here.

Rep: (541)
Attached Image

This topic was created for joint assistance related to vote wrapping / likes / signatures and other things.

Theme Rules
  1. Subject under jurisdictionRulessavagemessiahzine.com and Rules section "Trepalka" . Compliance with these is not negotiable.
  2. Prohibited usereferral links .The persistent publication of referrals is viewed as overt or covert advertising and commercial activity, with an appropriate administration response.
  3. All requests with certificate views, channel subscriptions and entries in VK groups will be equated with offtopic andbe removed from the topic .
  4. One user who responded to a request to vote somewhere, we put only one plus, and not by the number of votes from him.
Important:
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.
Please vote

K
Publication of referral links, coupons and code words (in any form)is forbidden!
About banning the publication of referral links, coupons and code words

Post has been editednafuk - 21.05.19, 19:54
Reason for editing: Let’s not close the “Nightingale” Cinema Center on Krasnaya Presnya

Rep: (937)
D1G1taL ,
He voted once more.
We have a gap - 16 votes.

Rep: (73)
D1G1taL, voted. We are still ahead. :)

Rep: (124)
D1G1taL ,
vote in the second round: lol:
although the pursuers probably also are not asleep: censored:

Rep: (324)
chimvol ,
Thanks Killer Whale))
danil1988 ,
Thank!
2 all
Friend, thank you. the gap is great !! Thank you very much))): -Р : wink_kind :: victory:

However, competitors are coming :(

vote forKehhuuu !!!!!!!
http://z38.ru/vote/

Rep: (185)
hell ... we are overtaken ... another voice

Also voted from iphone.
So far ahead, but it would be necessary to foots)))
Thanks to everyone who votes.

Rep: (185)
how much time yet?

max_nya ,
Everything! We won !!! Thank you friends !!!!! : victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:

D1G1taL ,
: congratulate:: clap:

Rep: (6)
Greetings to all members of the community again !!

If you don’t feel sorry for a couple of minutes, then please help me win an mp3 player. We have a competition here in Kaliningrad.

Follow the link:http://info39.ru/apple.php?page=0&gpage=0&vote=21vote for my photo (where i'm wearing a red t-shirt with painted ipod :)

To vote, you must enter the confirmation code (to the left of the “vote” button) and then click on the “vote” button. The procedure is repeated three times (this is the maximum possible number of votes from one visitor.

Here is such a garbage :) I hope for understanding and thank you in advance !!

Rep: (331)
a.rodionov ,
Voted 3 times. But in general, the forum has a special topic for this.
Please vote!

ST1G, thank you very much. I registered on the forum for a long time and did not go for smoking rooms :) Therefore, I am not particularly aware of how and where now what is being done.

Greetings to all members of the community again !!

If you don’t feel sorry for a couple of minutes, then please help me win an mp3 player. We have a competition here in Kaliningrad.

Follow the link:http://info39.ru/apple.php?page=0&gpage=0&vote=21vote for my photo (where i'm wearing a red T-shirt with painted Ipod smile_good.gif

To vote, you must enter the confirmation code (to the left of the “vote” button) and then click on the “vote” button. The procedure is repeated three times (this is the maximum possible number of votes from one visitor.

Here is such a garbage: smile_good I hope for understanding and thank you in advance to all !!

upd .: unknowingly posted a topic with a separate topic (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81285&st=0).I apologize and ask the moderators to delete.

Rep: (228)
ready

Rep: (224)
voted ...
and the mortgage is cool drawn ...

Rep: (1407)
Voted .. Good luck!

Rep: (895)
If you don’t feel sorry for a couple of minutes, please help me win an mp3 player

3 times passed :)

Yasik 05.06.08 04:49:06
voted ...
and the mortgage is cool drawn ...

Here I think another MacBook from plasticine blind :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 19:50