> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

241 pagesV  « < 239 240 241 »  

> Philips Xenium V387 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
vaalf
Message#1
19.07.15, 16:58
PersЕЌna suspecta
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

DiscussionPhilips Xenium V387
PicturePhilips Xenium V387, CTV387BK / 00
Description | Discussion » | Firmware » | PHILIPS CLUB »| Accessories »
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

MiniFAQ
how to take a screenshot -here
how to enable developer mode and debug mode on usb -here
Features and Reviews
Owner reviews
Problems
While the main problem is the appearance of white spots on the screen (a photo). The exact cause of the appearance of stains and the method of treatment could not be clarified. Not everybody appears on the spot, the pattern was also not identified. For some, some time after the appearance, they disappear themselves
Useful
Cap updates
12/18/15 Added a link to the message counter in the topic.
12/11/15 Posts and manuals that are related to the theme of firmware were transferred to the created theme Firmware.
irrelevant
12/07/15 Added a link to a video instruction how to flash Philips Xenium V387 using the SP_Flash Tool
11/27/15 Added a link to the modem from the official 20 firmware
11/22/15 Added a link to the custom firmware Philips_V387_by_iwewni_V2.1 -based on 20 official.
11/21/15 Added link to battery calibration method
11/07/15 Added a link to the firmware V387 Marshmallow 2 (DanOS)
10.31.15 Added a link to the firmware V387 Marshmallow
10/29/15 Added a link to the table of volume levels in the engineering menu
10/26/15 Added a link to a set of modems for our 6582 processor
10/17/15 Added a link to how to get out of the Chinese recovery
10/06/15 Added a link to a way to get root via TWRP from Nitko
09/29/15 Added a link to V 20A firmware for installation via custom recovery
09/29/15 Added a link to the V 20A firmware for installing an update from the Sdcard
09/15/15 Added a link to instructions on how to add a photo to your profile (the one in the blind)
09/13/15 Added a link to the calibration instructions for the proximity sensor
09/13/15 Added a link to the update instructions from the SD card
09/12/15 Updated firmware catalog
09/09/15 Added a link to Gps Superpatch
09/05/15 Updated firmware catalog
09/03/15 Added the name of the Power menu patch
09/01/15 Added a link to the program to turn off the melody when downloading
09/01/15 Added a link to SuperSu Pro - a patch for getting root
08/30/15 Added link to Mobileuncle MTK Tools
08/30/15 Added two links to drivers for connecting to a computer
08/30/15 Added a link to the patch for installing root through custom recovery
08/29/15 Added a link to the MTK Droid Tools program
08/29/15 Added a link to the modem from the official 16 firmware for custom recovery
08/29/15 Added a link to the boot from 18 firmware with support for init.d.
08/28/15 Added a link to V 18A firmware for installation via the Flash Tool with built-in custom recovery (Philz Touch Recovery)
08.27.15 Added link to the patch of the advanced reboot menu and color icons in the iwewni setup menu
08/27/15 Added a link to patches for iwewni firmware
05/27/15 Added a link to instructions for changing the call volume, speaker volume, microphone sensitivity through the engineering menu
08/27/15 Added a link to the stock file manager and to the patch icons in the launcher from iwewni
08/26/15 Added a link to the official firmware 19A through custom recovery
08/25/15 Updated firmware catalog
08/24/15 Added a link to the TWRP installation instructions via the SP Flash Tool
08/23/15 Added a link to TWRP 2.8.7.0 LP
08/23/15 Edited header for official and unofficial firmware. Added links to 19A

I draw your attention: if you have root installed on the official firmware - do not upgrade to “air” - get a non-working phone.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 05.11.18, 20:47
Reason for editing: Edit
Agent v.007f
Message#4802
05.11.18, 18:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 03.11.14
Philips Xenium V387 Standart

Something has ceased to light up the LED with missed calls. Tell me where to check in the settings.
sunnyman579
Message#4803
17.11.18, 13:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 12.04.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Greetings comrades. There is this device, bootlup constant, it comes only to the philips screensaver, then a black screen and again the screensaver. With the phone, there is no manipulation of the type of firmware and so on. did not do everything in stock. It does not enter into the recovery, it does not work through the flash tool, because when it is connected to the computer, it immediately turns on and the endless bootlap begins. On the forum I found several questions with the same symptom, but I did not find answers or solutions (I could not search well) Tell me something.

--------------------
User
Abdulkareem
Message#4804
20.11.18, 15:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 326
Check in: 31.08.15

* sunnyman579,therefore, they do not respond that the phones are already about 4 years old and the flash drives on them have been transferred to each other. look for a corpse with a broken screen in the hope that it was managed to smash before the USB flash drive flew, but change the whole mother.
sunnyman579
Message#4805
21.11.18, 07:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 12.04.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

* AbdulkareemYes, the thought was that the flash memory had fallen off, but I was driving it away from myself) Maybe there were some other options I thought, but apparently everything is sad (

--------------------
User
AleksandrNP
Message#4806
06.01.19, 09:44
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 25.03.13

Hello! Today a terrible thing happened .. I was driving in a train, and the phone fell from the top shelf .. the screen (more precisely, the protective film) is broken into a net / crumb, but the phone turns on, only buttons on the screen are lit, alas Who faced the guys, where you can replace the day, as I understand it is necessary to completely change the display with protective glass and the back cover, where they can fix this whole thing in a day, which display is better to put? Today I fly abroad, I really need a phone ... in advance thank!
MAPuMAH
Message#4807
14.01.19, 10:01
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 17.05.15
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 1051L

I want to change the low battery warning value. Now it costs 9% - I want to raise up to 25%, but I don’t know where to go in the settings. Who knows, help plz.
AlexHolodar
Message#4808
28.01.19, 15:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.03.17
Honor 9 lite

The people, sorry for the stupid question, do I need to flash the phone when replacing the touchscreen?
DSokolov
Message#4809
23.02.19, 06:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 356
Check in: 29.05.12

AlexHolodar @ 01.28.19, 16:17*
The people, sorry for the stupid question, do I need to flash the phone when replacing the touchscreen?

I just yesterday changed the touchscreen (touch glass) cracked, not the entire display module, but only the glass.
Not a simple thing, plywood.
I did not need to flash anything. When I changed the entire screen module on another Phillips, I also did not need to flash anything.

About V387 - Has anyone seen a version with 8 GB of memory and 1 GB of RAM? It seems that V387 always had 16 gigs and 2GB of RAM onboard?
Because I had this phone, but I lost it, and recently bought such a model from my hands, and there was either some strange version with 1GB of RAM, or the RAM just dropped out 2GB and replaced with 1GB.
The phone sometimes behaves strangely, does not respond to an attempt to remove it from the screen lock, but if you take out the battery and reboot the phone, everything works fine. Suspicions - didn’t they rewrite the memory from 2 GB to 1 GB because of what such problems appeared?

And by the way, maybe someone is lying around for parts? And then the model is already old and slow, and with a camera in general, no, I would have acquired.

Post has been editedDSokolov - 23.02.19, 06:58

--------------------
Who needs to increase customers and profits in any business? I am engaged in the development of advertising campaigns in Yandex Direct for 7 years! I will help for free. Write in a personal.
DSokolov
Message#4810
24.02.19, 06:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 356
Check in: 29.05.12

Has anyone encountered this problem?
Touch stops responding to touch when the phone does not touch for a long time.
Side volume button and on-off (right) - work.
The touchscreen was cracked and now a new one was installed (not a full screen module, but there was a touchscreen plywood, but the problem did not seem to be because of this), you should remove the battery and insert it back, and everything starts working normally.

The phone was reflashed - it did not help. Latest firmware version.

Maybe there is a mechanical problem with some capacitor? Which, for example, swells up, and ceases to hold tension, because of it there are such jambs, before reset? Faced such problems, but on routers, not on phones.
Or is there some kind of software? In the phone (bought it from the hands), for some reason it costs 1 Gig of memory, instead of 2 Gig of RAM, maybe because of this?

In general, can anyone know where to dig?

Post has been editedDSokolov - 24.02.19, 06:08

--------------------
Who needs to increase customers and profits in any business? I am engaged in the development of advertising campaigns in Yandex Direct for 7 years! I will help for free. Write in a personal.
Andynebula
Message#4811
01.03.19, 13:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 31.10.09
Philips Xenium V387 Standart

AAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!
Out of the blue, the sound disappeared all over the phone. In the settings all included. Did not put anything new
Sound only when starting from reboot. It’s not a lot of hemorrhoids to back off with backups, but apparently
Abdulkareem
Message#4812
04.03.19, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 326
Check in: 31.08.15

DSokolov @ 02.23.19, 06:53*
Has anyone seen a version with 8 GB of memory and 1 GB of RAM? It seems that V387 always had 16 gigs and 2GB of RAM onboard?

thisv387 lite. I even saw it live - when last year my flash drive died, I went to change my mother to the workshop - and they put me right from the light, and I didn’t notice it right away (and the masters themselves didn’t hear about this model) - but it turned out that the front-end does not work on it and does not charge, so I finally came back, and in the workshop I finally found a normal mother :)

241 pagesV  « < 239 240 241 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 08:33