> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Philips Xenium V387 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (1780)
DiscussionPhilips Xenium V387
PicturePhilips Xenium V387, CTV387BK / 00
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | PHILIPS CLUB пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

MiniFAQ
how to take a screenshot -here
how to enable developer mode and debug mode on usb -here
Features and Reviews
Owner reviews
Problems
While the main problem is the appearance of white spots on the screen (a photo). The exact cause of the appearance of stains and the method of treatment could not be clarified. Not everybody appears on the spot, the pattern was also not identified. For some, some time after the appearance, they disappear themselves
Useful
Cap updates
12/18/15 Added a link to the message counter in the topic.
12/11/15 Posts and manuals that are related to the theme of firmware were transferred to the created theme Firmware.
irrelevant
12/07/15 Added a link to a video instruction how to flash Philips Xenium V387 using the SP_Flash Tool
11/27/15 Added a link to the modem from the official 20 firmware
11/22/15 Added a link to the custom firmware Philips_V387_by_iwewni_V2.1 -based on 20 official.
11/21/15 Added link to battery calibration method
11/07/15 Added a link to the firmware V387 Marshmallow 2 (DanOS)
10.31.15 Added a link to the firmware V387 Marshmallow
10/29/15 Added a link to the table of volume levels in the engineering menu
10/26/15 Added a link to a set of modems for our 6582 processor
10/17/15 Added a link to how to get out of the Chinese recovery
10/06/15 Added a link to a way to get root via TWRP from Nitko
09/29/15 Added a link to V 20A firmware for installation via custom recovery
09/29/15 Added a link to the V 20A firmware for installing an update from the Sdcard
09/15/15 Added a link to instructions on how to add a photo to your profile (the one in the blind)
09/13/15 Added a link to the calibration instructions for the proximity sensor
09/13/15 Added a link to the update instructions from the SD card
09/12/15 Updated firmware catalog
09/09/15 Added a link to Gps Superpatch
09/05/15 Updated firmware catalog
09/03/15 Added the name of the Power menu patch
09/01/15 Added a link to the program to turn off the melody when downloading
09/01/15 Added a link to SuperSu Pro - a patch for getting root
08/30/15 Added link to Mobileuncle MTK Tools
08/30/15 Added two links to drivers for connecting to a computer
08/30/15 Added a link to the patch for installing root through custom recovery
08/29/15 Added a link to the MTK Droid Tools program
08/29/15 Added a link to the modem from the official 16 firmware for custom recovery
08/29/15 Added a link to the boot from 18 firmware with support for init.d.
08/28/15 Added a link to V 18A firmware for installation via the Flash Tool with built-in custom recovery (Philz Touch Recovery)
08.27.15 Added link to the patch of the advanced reboot menu and color icons in the iwewni setup menu
08/27/15 Added a link to patches for iwewni firmware
05/27/15 Added a link to instructions for changing the call volume, speaker volume, microphone sensitivity through the engineering menu
08/27/15 Added a link to the stock file manager and to the patch icons in the launcher from iwewni
08/26/15 Added a link to the official firmware 19A through custom recovery
08/25/15 Updated firmware catalog
08/24/15 Added a link to the TWRP installation instructions via the SP Flash Tool
08/23/15 Added a link to TWRP 2.8.7.0 LP
08/23/15 Edited header for official and unofficial firmware. Added links to 19A

I draw your attention: if you have root installed on the official firmware - do not upgrade to “air” - get a non-working phone.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 05.11.18, 20:47
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (36)
People, who can faced with a disaster: Broken display ....?
was broken touch, gave one servisniku, he unsuccessfully took off and burst display ... now I can not find the module or board separately

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone. I have the same problem with charging when the phone is not charging. 20 original firmware. That advise to do? Battery, charging, firmware changed.

Rep: (5)
Hello comrades! =)
Faced with such a problem, a year ago an acquaintance dropped the device in the snow, after which it is no longer included.
Multimeter measured the voltage on the battery - 3.51, although written BATTERY 3.8
When connecting the cable rang the + and - contacts are going on Accum, quiet times per second passing squeak.
When connected to a computer is defined as MediaTek USB Port (COM4), but every 3-4 seconds to connect and disconnect, and so on forever.
When you try to stitch through FlashTool disconnection and connection terminated (the phone constantly defined as MediaTek USB Port (COM4)) but after about 5-7 seconds, an error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032), but again, the phone remains permanently connected and defined as MediaTek USB Port ( COM4).
What are your thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance. I'm just without the phone, I thought everything would be much easier to repair and take away so myself)

granit2012 @ 27.01.18, 23:41*
easier and repair yes I Take away

With such knowledge
granit2012 @ 27.01.18, 23:41*
the battery - 3.51, although written BATTERY 3.8

Is not it easier chesslovo :))

Rep: (5)
Yes Accum standards already shown, but the problem persists

granit2012 @ 28.01.18, 16:00*
but the problem remains

You see, when the phone is dropped, it creates a problem: Broken touch screen, proca blade, blade emms - more common ....
When the phone is dropped into the snow, to the above troubles adds corrosion on board eMMC corrosion on the corrosion on the LCD backlight, corrosion under percents))
But that's just as you explain, I would pick one of the three evils: proca Blade, blade storage, corrosion under one of them

Rep: (1780)
* ZoKoS,
M
Your question and the answer is moved to the topic:Philips Xenium V387 - Firmware

Rep: (20)
Began again in a few days to fly a variety of applications - reboots, then the list of installed applications is displayed without taking off the application icon and the file name instead of the apk application name, and write that it occupies on disk 0 bytes. Reinstall, it works, and then a few days later the same thing happens already with some other application.

Well, about a week ago has already started to take off Google's system services. Restart your phone will last a day, and then again all over again. To reset to factory defaults, reboot, and ... the first thing was the window with the message that gappsy flew. Reload this through vol + / pwr, dropped within the menu, the same result. All Bobby died?

P.S. Stupidly helped reinstall the same firmware via sd-card. Let's see for how long, and yet dies a built-in flash memory

Post has been editedAbdulkareem - 05.02.18, 05:50

I ordered the touch, and it is for another revision. Where to find here suchhttps://ru.files.fm/u/cx65yb6p?

Friends help not understand what was happening, at first denied the headphones when connecting opened and saw that the diode circuit has fallen off put the Jumper collected and then bang the camera otkozala says it is not possible to connect to the camera, peretykal both chambers, the effect of 0, sit and fooling which is not so

Rep: (115)
Situayeny, no one acted up power button? How do I clean it?

Rep: (176)
* Peugeot339 ,
Change. Sometimes it breaks.

Rep: (686)
* Peugeot339
Spirtikom disassembled cleaned and dried. Works! Nothing changed

Rep: (111)
* Peugeot339 , To understand, to detach into two halves, clean the terminals stationery eraser collected. Works.

Rep: (4)
Prompt, where to buy and display module on our phone? For two and a beaten-screen lies in the service 6500 want for each replacement.

this device has ceased to submit life signs .. and battery charging connector is normal .. therefore deal in the firmware. when connected to a computer, nothing happens .. what to do? testpoint can not find in the internet ..: sveta:

Rep: (1)
I would have moved to their home factory firmware v11, but had to change the screen and the studio, he came with the latest firmware v20, and then to the first bend to flash can not bylo.Podskazhite now not appeared some sort of a new way for such action. Thank.

Rep: (4)
rover_sc @ 04.04.2018, 12:22*
It has long been my pet is. I pulled out today.
Question: Is there a normal solution for audio restoration in the lower dynamics? Any cleaning loops alcohol do not help. I even whole board is soaked in alcohol - does not help. Ali such parts even do not see.

Buy a dead donor with display and change the bottom plate, so I did. Or separate the lower part 600-800 rubles will come.

I ask this phone imei but fell off, I restored all the rules of his works but again such a problem, when you reset it is reset back to factory settings. isbezhat like this, or imei in firmware or whenever necessary to do backups or restores .. pliz tell me !!!! Scheele is flash tul version costs 18 until it is upgraded to 20 until you decide prablemu with imei wants to be reset to its factory and imei not reset ..

Rep: (2)
People help. Split screen. We need to get contacts. Standing pattern, is only the top of the touch screen, OTG does not work. What are the options? on usb debugging is enabled.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 23:20