HP Stream 7/8 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7/8 "| Z3735G 1.8GHz | 1GB RAM | 32GB ROM

Rep: (323)
HP Stream 7/8
PictureHP Stream 7, HP Stream 8
Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
CPU: IntelВ® AtomВ® Z3735G with Intel HD Graphics (1.8 GHz), 2 MB cache, 4 cores
Display: 7 "diagonal HD WVA IPS multitouch-enabled (1280 x 800)
Memory: 1 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Network: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion polymer (Up to 8 hours)
Connectors: 1 micro-B USB 2.0; 1 audio jack (3.5 mm) with microphone support
Memory expansion: 1 microSD
Audio: 1 mono speaker
Sensors: Accelerometer
Color classification: Black liquorice
Camera: 0.3 MP fixed focus (front-facing); 2 MP fixed focus (rear-facing)
Dimensions: 11.07 x 0.99 x 19.28 cm
Weight: 0.36 kg
Package Contents: Tablet, micro USB cable, Quick Start Guide, AC adapter
Programs: Internet Explorer 11; Office 365 Personal included: one-year subscription included; OneDrive: Get OneTrive of Microsoft OneDrive.
Office 365 Personal 1-year. Activation required within limited time.

Stream 8 differs only in screen size - 1 "more

Additional Information:
HP and Microsoft have announced two tablet computers: Stream 7 and Stream 8. Both devices are designed to compete with cheap Android tablets. Working on the basis of Windows 8.1 tablets Stream 7 and Stream 8 have a similar design, but different screen sizes. So, Stream 7 has a 7-inch display, and Stream 8 - respectively, 8-inch. Basic information about the technical characteristics of the devices has not yet been announced, but it is certain that the screens of both devices will boast of the support of full HD resolution.
Stream 7 and Stream 8 are also equipped with Intel quad-core processors. Of the additional software options for both devices there are:

60 free minutes for Skype calls every month;
annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal;
1 TB of disk space in the OneDrive cloud service.

The owners of Stream 8 are also additionally offered 200 MB of monthly free 4G traffic "for the full operation of the device." Start of sales of Stream 7 and Stream 8 is scheduled for November 8 - this date is relevant only for the United States of America. HP has not yet announced the exact release date for gadgets in other markets. The cost of a 7-inch device is, making it one of the cheapest Windows tablets on the market. For the 8-inch version will have to pay 9.

Video

Where can one buy

Post has been editedNuke142 - 17.01.15, 21:02

Rep: (6)
vivaldi931 @ 08/05/18, 14:30*
mgp-areshekDon't change it better because the battery will eat more

Well, it just freezes out that he is always trying to upgrade, but he isn’t working ....

Rep: (26)
* IgorPro , and the tablet will safely hang)))

Rep: (54)
Hello!
Childly, I want a small tablet on Windows / Linux for surfing the Internet, VKontakte, YouTube, a tutorial / tutorial, interactive tutorials on websites (so you need a normal desktop browser) in Python (I think IDE is also simpler). But in the used spaces this one is small, there are new horses for big money with sluggish iron on windows 10, but a dozen cuts me down (there is an old laptop with 2x2200 MHz, 2GB and SSD: win7 - rocket, win10 - creepiness (+ lives its own life )), I think I'll get on with the eight. My laptop is practically a hospital already (the lid is preparing for independent living and the battery, of course (35Watt processor) - you can not think about the new battery)). If not a tablet, then a netbook. But all the new ones at 10k and the weak ones don't want to pay, and the ancient ones are stunted with one core and a dead battery.
As a result, I look at the ad with HP Streem 7. How is it going for today with the amount of free RAM at the eight? Maybe someone tried to disable the "all not needed" and squeeze the maximum free RAM? From memory on my laptop 1GB of RAM was a little kapets (although at that time the percentage was 1x1700 MHz and the screw, not the SSD), but linux Peppermint ate much less operatives and everything worked decently. And here it seems like 4 cores and DDR 3.

Post has been edited3448689 - 18.09.18, 19:58

* 3448689 , here, too, 1 gig, yuzayu ten, downloaded from the site Maykrasovta, was no problem, only two drivers had to roll, everything else on the default has become. Drivers at the office. HP site available. In an Internet to climb enough, not a super-duper of course, but not a full seam, something in between. The sound here is weak, only one micro usb, which is not very convenient for reinstalling the system, it is also charging, it is also a keyboard, with a mouse. So, it is imperative to monitor the condition of the battery, so that it suddenly doesn’t "die" when installed. This will not add to his health. In general, the impression of a positive use.

Post has been editedsimetski - 20.09.18, 07:32

Rep: (54)
* simetski how many idle free operatives? A dozen noticeably slower?

* 3448689 , I won’t say the free memory, but the freshly installed Windows is quite flying, if you don’t clog with garbage and don’t run a bunch of background programs, then the state budget

Rep: (0)
yuzayu ten, downloaded from the site maykrasovta

Greetings Tell me where to download the 10th windows?
Normally, if you put, then there will be no memory
probably you need to install some special windows?

Post has been editedwmz1986 - 14.12.18, 00:33

* wmz1986 well why? I download the top ten from the official website of mykrov, home, everything is set up normally. And the memory is expanded with a micro SD flash drive, by 32 gigabytes.

Post has been editedsimetski - 14.12.18, 07:20

I download from the official site mykrov ten

From the site of the site already 10-tku not download, there is only through the update. Or I did not go there. Xs. The tablet does not want to install through the update. Need an image, and where to get it?

Can this downloadhttps: //www.microsoft ...ndowsinsiderpreviewiso
What to choose 32 or 64 bit?

Post has been editedwmz1986 - 14.12.18, 12:39

* wmz1986 , didn’t follow the link, but I’ll say in% only the 32 bit version

Rep: (2)
Hello
Tell me what could be the problem. After a long lying, the battery is discharged. The battery is disconnected and charged separately.
Connected to the board, - and not a fig. I measured the voltage on the AXP288 controller — everything is normal. The percent is warming up. Where to dig?

I missed the most important thing-the tablet does not turn on

Thank you all for participating.
If someone helps-non-working was a BIOS chip.
Thanks to those who laid out the BIOS dumps. After flashing and installing a new microcircuit, the tablet came alive and went charging.

Rep: (-1)
Hello everyone, how to install the driver on the touch screen, but it does not work and the driver is not installed
Attached Image

Post has been editedsergiyab - 14.01.19, 22:25

Such a problem. Constantly all programs open on the whole screen. How to disable?

Rep: (15)
Guys, tried who on this tablet install games like the world of Warcraft or lineage2?
I want to buy a subject, I wonder how much it pulls.

Guys, if anyone has a whole display, and the device itself may not work (for example, the board is broken), I will buy a touchscreen (preferably in Ukraine). Write in koumiss.

Guys, and the tablet should be heated? At some points straight hot. Almost did not load it - opened the explorer, settings, etc.

Comrades, do not know, is it possible to increase the amount of video memory allocated from the operative device on this device? Bios trimmed, there is no this function.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 10:41