HP Stream 7/8 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7/8 "| Z3735G 1.8GHz | 1GB RAM | 32GB ROM

Rep: (323)
HP Stream 7/8
PictureHP Stream 7, HP Stream 8
Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
CPU: IntelВ® AtomВ® Z3735G with Intel HD Graphics (1.8 GHz), 2 MB cache, 4 cores
Display: 7 "diagonal HD WVA IPS multitouch-enabled (1280 x 800)
Memory: 1 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Network: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion polymer (Up to 8 hours)
Connectors: 1 micro-B USB 2.0; 1 audio jack (3.5 mm) with microphone support
Memory expansion: 1 microSD
Audio: 1 mono speaker
Sensors: Accelerometer
Color classification: Black liquorice
Camera: 0.3 MP fixed focus (front-facing); 2 MP fixed focus (rear-facing)
Dimensions: 11.07 x 0.99 x 19.28 cm
Weight: 0.36 kg
Package Contents: Tablet, micro USB cable, Quick Start Guide, AC adapter
Programs: Internet Explorer 11; Office 365 Personal included: one-year subscription included; OneDrive: Get OneTrive of Microsoft OneDrive.
Office 365 Personal 1-year. Activation required within limited time.

Stream 8 differs only in screen size - 1 "more

Additional Information:
HP and Microsoft announced two tablet computers: Stream 7 and Stream 8. Both devices are designed to compete with cheap Android tablets. Stream 7 and Stream 8 tablets running on Windows 8.1 have a similar design, but different screen sizes. So, Stream 7 has a 7-inch display, and Stream 8 - respectively, 8-inch. Basic information about the technical characteristics of the devices has not yet been announced, but it is known for sure that the screens of both devices will boast support for full HD resolution.
Stream 7 and Stream 8 are also equipped with Intel quad-core processors. Of the additional software options for both devices there are:

60 free minutes for Skype calls every month;
annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal;
1 TB of disk space in the OneDrive cloud service.

The owners of Stream 8 are also additionally offered 200 MB of monthly free 4G traffic "for the full operation of the device." Start of sales of Stream 7 and Stream 8 is scheduled for November 8 - this date is relevant only for the United States of America. HP has not yet announced the exact release date for gadgets in other markets. The cost of a 7-inch device is, making it one of the cheapest Windows tablets on the market. For the 8-inch version will have to pay 9.

Video

Where can one buy

Post has been editedNuke142 - 17.01.15, 21:02

Rep: (47)
I took myself for $ 99. Igraus, I can’t get enough. I did not expect such a quickness on 1 Gig. Bought from Microsoft.

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Laptops and UMPC .
The request of the vehicle to follow the lead of the topic tonew section standards.

Rep: (323)
* giabursu,
Tell me. With pleasure everyone reads your feedback. You are perhaps the first Russian-speaking person who became the owner.
I myself lick it on Black Friday (and the price has remained small), but only 1GB of RAM bothers me, and the 7 "screen for Windows is not enough?

* Sergey_Ace,

Is done

Post has been editedNuke142 - 08.12.14, 21:58

Nuke142 @ 12/08/2014, 10:33 PM*
Tell me. With pleasure everyone reads your feedback. You are perhaps the first Russian-speaking person who became the owner.
I myself lick it on Black Friday (and the price has remained small), but only 1GB of RAM bothers me, and the 7 "screen for Windows is not enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHe9WCyu4IA

Prepared forsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedgiabursu - 15.12.14, 23:35

Rep: (10)
Thank you for the review (for moderators - I know the rules, just an additional thanks - is it not a violation?).

I would like to ask to check 3 games.

They go great on my Dell venue 8 pro, but here is 1GB and I would like updated information.
1. Gothic 3
2. Risen
3. Diablo 3
native resolution on both
settings for gothic - high-ultra, no smoothing and vertical synchronization.
settings for risen - everything is average.
for diablo 3 - everything is low, except for textures on average.

Rep: (4)
Giabursu @ 12/05/2014, 16:43*
I took myself for $ 99. Igraus, I can’t get enough. I did not expect such a quickness on 1 Gig. Bought from Microsoft.

I saw it on sale in Moscow on Yandex Market for 8990 wooden. IMHO is quite adequate for $ 138 (if you count today 65rub ./$) live in Moscow.
From the states with delivery to Moscow, the minimum is 99 $ + 2 $ + 20 $ = 121 $

Rep: (55)
Damn I also took 99 came to work for two days and kerdyk. It does not charge, the charging symbol blinks on the display and that's it.

Poms @ 12.25.2014, 23:09*
Damn I also took 99 came to work for two days and kerdyk. It does not charge, the charging symbol blinks on the display and that's it.

What are you charging? It is necessary to native, with a high amperage.

Rep: (50)
Today I got something very unexpected even for myself :)
HP Stream 7 Tablet - 5701 (There is another 5709 version, I’m different, I don’t know yet)
Charging included Chicony 2A with a flat plug and a seemingly very good micro usb cable.
I didn’t want to charge from BP 1.8 (from Lg G2), I had to curse a little, look at the time, scratch my turnips and decide to deprive my wife of the wire. They will swear again at the lack of electrical tape, will arm themselves with narrow tape :)
shutter speed with RTFM
AC adapter specifications:
100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.3–1.0 A.

Specifications
The tablet is powered by direct current, which
supplied from AC power sources or
direct current. AC power source
current must have a voltage of 100–240 V and
frequency 50/60 Hz.
Note. The tablet can work from the source
DC power connected via
standard micro-B USB cable.Charge tablet
recommended with the HP adapter supplied
in the kit.

The description on the site does not indicate the presence of bluetooth, but it is, which cannot but rejoice.

Post has been editedGreeff - 04.01.15, 01:27

Rep: (2)
HP Stream 7 5709 Tablet Product Specifications
http: //h10025.www1.hp ...&lc=en&product=7482045
HP Stream 7 5701 Tablet Product Specifications
http: //h10025.www1.hp...en&product=7482042#N45
Judging by the specs, the 5701 has a 5V 1.5A adapter instead of 5V / 1A and plus additional. software from HP.

u 5701 adapter 5V 1.5A

Included 5V 2A
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedGreeff - 05.01.15, 20:03

What are you charging? It is necessary to native, with a high amperage.

Yes, I charge my native, just updated BIOS and Kerdyk. I called the HP service and there are such problems (do not update the BIOS yet), now here's how to roll it back. After the holidays I will carry it to the SC, to Shelepikha. his mother. Or you need to somehow charge the battery to start the device.

Post has been editedPoms - 06.01.15, 23:09

Poms @ 01/06/2015, 10:08 PM*
just updated bios

It’s strange. I renewed. Charges. Either fixed, or lucky.
And dear with what amperage?

Post has been editedGreeff - 06.01.15, 23:19

Greeff @ 01/07/2015 00:19*
And dear with what amperage

2A. It seems the device started up to the system boot level and everything writes an error.
I’m trying to restore, I need an administrator password, I’m writing the one that doesn’t go through accounting. There are options.
In short, something with a recovery disk, you need a native backup on a USB flash drive or reinstall Windows from scratch.

Post has been editedPoms - 07.01.15, 01:04

I can give a backup of the BIOS.
Attached fileHewlett-packard.rar(3.73 MB)

BUThere you canDownload drivers and recovery image.

Post has been editedGreeff - 07.01.15, 10:41

Greeff @ 01/07/2015, 11:35*
I can give a BIOS backup

Sanks, try to boom, but they send the recovery on the site by mail and current to a sub in America.
And the device miraculously died again, and even before the BIOS it doesn’t boot again, the inscription skips for one second, the “0” battery.

So, did my bios chtoli help?
But the battery needs to be charged somehow ... hmm ..

Post has been editedGreeff - 07.01.15, 12:17

Greeff @ 01/07/2015, 13:16*
So, did my bios chtoli help?

I haven’t helped yet, and this is what BIOS 06 or new 07.
But I think how to charge sitting, I can remove the battery and directly try to charge it or already carry it stupidly in the SC.

BIOS old, made a new one before flashing.

Rep: (14)
Goodnight.
Can you tell me what microsd the tablet supports? According to the specification of 32 GB, not enough like that. 64 did not try to embed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 19:51