Message#2
23.11.14, 03:56
Red
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1249
Check in: 30.05.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note

Today I connected headphones to my PC via Bluetooth. I found that Bluetooth had fallen off, so I had to install the Bluetooth dongle driver again. As a result, the connection appeared, but after a while I heard that the low frequencies disappeared from the headphones.
I thought that the speaker was broken in the headphones. Connect other headphones of the same model. No low frequencies either. But if I output the sound through the speakers, then the sound is normal.
What have I done wrong? And how to return low frequencies to headphones?
I solved the problem in a very non-standard but classic way.
Yesterday I not only put the driver Realtek. I also installed software for servicing the Plantronics Bluetooth headset.
In short, I deleted all the drivers and all the programs I installed yesterday. Reboot the computer.
In the BT-headphones appeared low frequencies. Apparently, Plantronics software conflicts with MS Windows 8.1 x64.
Dragon_Fire_
Message#3
19.03.15, 14:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 19.03.15
LG L90

Such a problem, they recently donated wireless headphones, Soundtronix S-BS07, when I use a microphone (I sit on Skype or something else), all sounds are muffled, including Skype, and it also crackles strangely sounds when using the microphone), the sound becomes very strange, and quiet and still hisses and cracks, what to do?
Falmonov
Message#4
20.03.15, 01:36
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 13.04.12
Apple iPhone 6

Bought a couple of days ago bt headphones defender free motion b801 and Bluetooth adapter asus bt400.
All the firewood stood up, everything was connected and working, but when I listen to music or watch a movie, then the stereo sound, as soon as I go into any game, the sound immediately switches to mono. Maybe I did not include something in the settings? Installed windows 7.
dara3108
Message#5
21.03.15, 16:22
Local
[online]

Messages 123
Check in: 21.03.15
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Good day. Acer Aspire E3-112-C75A laptop, Windows 8.1 system, Sven AP-B470MV bluetooth headset (on a bluetooth 4.0 laptop, headset 2.1, the store assured them that they were compatible when buying). The headset connects to the laptop, but the sound still goes through the speakers, while the bluetooth indicator on the headset flashes as if it is still in search mode. Accordingly, the microphone on the headset does not work either. It seems that despite the pairing, there is no full connection. The drivers all seem to be standing, reinstalling the driver on the sound card (realtek) and on bluetooth (from the official Aser site). Only the system headphones and the microphone are visible in the sound parameters (if I understand correctly, the headphones and the microphone from the Bluetooth headset should be an additional line, they are not). With the phone, the headphones are connected and immediately start working without problems. What could be the reason for such a conflict?
anempadest
Message#6
21.03.15, 17:22
Red
[offline]

Messages 1249
Xiaomi Redmi Note

dara3108 @ 03.21.2015, 15:22*
What could be the reason for such a conflict?

I also had experience connecting Bluetooth headphone to PC. I will characterize this process as shamanism. It is difficult to advise anything concrete here. Here you need to see and feel.
dara3108
Message#7
21.03.15, 18:19
Local
[online]

Messages 123
Check in: 21.03.15
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

And I did find the reason)) This headset has as an additional option a connection via wire. Well, I connected it primarily with a wire) just to check it out. And she chose this channel as the preferred one: D Dropped the settings (turned on the headset, then pressed the power button for 40 seconds), then reconnected, and voila) everything worked like clockwork)) and could write about it in the instructions} -) if they have made such an option ... for two days they have broken my head ... mb to whom this advice will help

P.S. It is necessary to write more often here) I wrote and almost immediately the problem was solved :)
MihaD70
Message#8
03.04.15, 20:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 22.10.11

Hello, I bought a mobile acoustic speaker JBL Micro Wireless, it works via Bluetooth.

The thing is wonderful, really like it, but ...
No problem connects to the cellular, to Linux, but win 7 requires a driver ???

On the manufacturer's website there is nothing like this. I rummaged in the search engines - one advertisement about connecting to windows is nothing. I looked for the device on the ID also did not find.
Help connect JBL Micro Wireless to windows 7.

ID device: BTHENUM \ {0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb} _LOCALMFG & 000f
Displayed as a Bluetooth peripheral device. with a sign -!
can only sound.

Thank.
Offrider
Message#9
13.04.15, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 14.06.13

Hello.
Such a problem: when connected, the defender hn-w3000 headset is recognized as a HUD-keyboard / mouse. o.O
I tried a reset (as in the previous post - it does not help (((can anyone come across? Help!: D
Stasman
Message#10
13.04.15, 13:08
S>
[offline]

Messages 6155
Check in: 30.10.05
Sony Xperia XZ F8331

* MihaD70,
Use another BT stack, for example -http://www.bluesoleil.com/

--------------------
Cavemanamateur
MihaD70
Message#11
09.06.15, 05:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 22.10.11

* Stasman,

I tried until I found anything: helpsmilie:

It works under win8, picked out drivers from there but they are under 64x and the OS did not accept them.
Dypsop
Message#12
15.06.15, 23:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 29.07.10
Apple iPhone 6s

You need to output sound from the phone to a specific PC playback device via bluetoth. I get the sound, but it goes to the standard sound device.

--------------------
Sky4no
Message#13
23.08.15, 11:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 12.07.14
Alcatel OT-535

The evening came true in the morning, the bluetooth gaming headphones came from China. Immediately a problem emerged when connecting to the OS 8.1 8.1 every second for 20 seconds, the sound was interrupted, I thought the factory defect, but after a problem with ubuntu 14.04, the problem disappeared. I started looking for drivers, found a program from the link from Twitter and started with doubt (at that moment both the receiver and the headphones themselves were connected to the computer). After the update, the receiver works, searches. And the headphones themselves stopped turning on. I will throw off the program later, I beg of the local craftsmen, take a look, which I generally did)

There is a bin file, but I can not throw it.

Attached files

Attached fileMP9148 뫘 劤 묏야 v4.1.exe(1.77 MB)

--------------------
I stupid, eat, sleep, eat ...
andr63
Message#14
02.12.15, 17:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.12.13
Apple iPhone 5

I will add my five kopecks: Headphones SVEN AP-B770MV Asus bt400 Windows 10
two days I fucked with the drivers programs - everything becomes no sound.
Accidentally discovered "bt400 is an outdated model and USB 3.0 does not support connect to USB2.0," and I stuck it just on the back of the company ... mats in one word. Demolished all the wood and the program stuck BT - adding devices to bluetooth and everything works.
anempadest
Message#15
02.12.15, 17:47
Red
[offline]

Messages 1249
Xiaomi Redmi Note

two days tra

Personally, I sometimes have a lot of time finding out the reasons for the lack of sound in the bluetooth headphones due to the fact that in the list of audio devices, the device by default is not something other than headphones. At this, too, need to pay attention.
Mjkee
Message#16
10.12.15, 22:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 02.01.13
Apple iPhone 6s

Is it possible to change the button assignmentbluetooth headphonein windows?
autan
Message#17
24.12.15, 17:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456
Check in: 15.05.11

I myself have 2 headsets bt, qumo accord and sbh 60. I use Qumo at home, and there was a problem with the way that the headset works very badly, it keeps me from farting, whistles everything, changed 3 dongles, I thought the problem was in them. As a multimedia device, everything plays and works very well. I rummaged through Google and found the answer from SVEN.
When I plug my headset into headset mode, the sound quality is very poor. Why?
The fact is that when connected to a PC, smartphone or tablet, a bluetooth headset combines two devices: multimedia (only headphones - with high-quality sound) and headset (headphones and microphone - two streams). In modern smartphones and tablets, for example, switching between two types of these devices occurs automatically - when listening to music, the headset works in the "multimedia" mode, and when a call or voice command is switched to the headset mode.

After connecting to a PC in the sound settings in the Windows Control Panel, you can find two devices for playback and recording. You should set the default multimedia mode as a device - with good sound quality (the mode may be called differently), and in the program settings (Skype, for example), where you need to set the microphone for recording and playing a second device.

There can be no good sound quality in the headset mode, as there is not enough data transfer speed for this.

--------------------
Samsung c100-Alcatel OT-735-Siemens s65-Sony ericsson K300-Nokia 6630-Nokia E51-Nokia 5530-Iphone 2g-Nokia C6-Iphone 2g-Nokia E7-Iphone 3gs-Sony xperia ray-Samsung I9000-HTC HD2-HTC Incredible S-HTC Mozart-Iphone 4-Motorola xt910-Sony xperia S-Xperia Z-Xperia Z3compact-IPhone SE
noname4p
Message#18
28.01.16, 18:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 05.10.11

Tell me,
What device do I need to purchase in order to connect the wireless bluetooth headphones (QY7) to the computer. On the computer there is no bluetooth.
I want to listen to music from an audio player on a computer through bluetooth headphones.
rogul
Message#19
25.02.16, 19:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 25.02.16

Hello to the forum participants! Can anyone come across such a problem: there is a bluetooth colorway column, bluetooth headphones too, a laptop vaio sve1111m1rb win 7 finds them, adds them to devices, but when I click to connect one of these devices as remote speakers, the laptop thinks for a long time and doesn't connect ( After rebooting the laptop, I click connect - it says that the device is connected and from the speaker or headphones it notifies the characteristic sound, but when you start any player, the connection is broken, and then categorically refuses to connect until the next reboot. Botha flawlessly. I ask for your help and gentlemen, thank you
konst.96
Message#20
21.04.16, 12:34
Local
[online]

Messages 364
Check in: 17.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Tell me how to make the pause button in the players on windows work? The track switch buttons work, and there are no pauses (on ubuntu and the phone works)
Bucshel
Message#21
20.05.16, 08:05
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1851
Check in: 29.04.14

I have a question on a Bluetooth sound technology player.
In "Playback devices" I have several bluetooth devices and they are all displayed in two lines - Stereo Audio and Mono Audio. Also (in two lines) they are displayed in the Device Manager. Also in the recording device there is a line Bluetooth Audio Input Device (Mono Audio). With this configuration, the bluetooth device works fine. However, yesterday I added a new Bluetooth device - an audio receiver-transmitter. It is displayed in Single-line playback devices (Stereo Audio), and in the Recording Devices there is no Bluetooth Audio Input Device (Mono Audio) line. And therefore, the sound of this receiver-transmitter is published Mono (yes, it is Mono). The check (in Playback devices) also gives me a mono sound (one channel sounds on both ears, while each channel should sound separately on the left and on the right ear alternately). How can I make my bluetooth receiver-transmitter in "Playback devices" be displayed in two lines - Stereo Audio and Mono Audio, and in Recorders there is a line Bluetooth Audio Input Device (Mono Audio)?

--------------------
TV: Sony KDL-40RE353 Full HD 40 "
Media Player: Amlogic S912 Octa core Android 7.1 T95R Pro
Media Player Keyboard: Mini wireless keyboard touchpad Combo Rii mini i8 +

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 12:04