> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge - Purchase

Rep: (393)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note Edge
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung SM-N915 (K / L / S) Galaxy Note Edge, SM-N915A, SM-N915T, SM-N915K, SM-N915L, SM-N915S, SM-N915G, SM-N915D, SM- N915F
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 27.02.17, 21:37

Rep: (9)
Action "GLASS IN GIFT" ...

http: //www.samsung.com.../edgescreen/rules.html

Rep: (1031)
Sales in Ukrainehttp://allo.ua/ru/prod...gb-charcoal-black.html

Rep: (9)
17999 USD = 920 EUR
920 euro = 64913 rubles.

we have

49990 RUB = 708 euros

the difference is impressive, is not profitable

Rep: (16)
Now Market in retail stores price 65 000 Ofiget.

Rep: (55)
* tatitutu
course a little bit different ... 23-25 ​​tobish 700-30 euros ...
The guys do not know sitting choose ... and a lot of options ... I understand they all go 4g ... but there are models 915 KC are 8-nuclear 1.9 and there are models of type A and D but they are 2.7 to 4 nuclear ...
Just poderzhka vsmysle development nuclei firmware mods on note3 eksinosa much worse than a Snap ... Help with a choice of ...
M
To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison

Post has been editedNoreg - 04.01.15, 19:53

Rep: (10)
I do not believe, but the Muscovites can proverit-http://molenetek.ru/in...y-note-edge-32gb-belyj

Rep: (393)
karoko @ 08.01.2015, 01:56*
I do not believe, but the Muscovites can check

Site created 3 days ago. another divorce

Rep: (10)
* Fainten
Yes, it is already podskazali- scam.

Post has been editedkaroko - 09.01.15, 14:01

Rep: (1)
Good day! Who knows such a question: "there is an American hedgehog, but the owner said he was partially Russified, that is all Sams amerskoy phones cut Russian language firmware will help him give Russian and Ukrainian languages.?" ...

Post has been editedjacobm1 - 12.01.15, 17:54

jacobm1 @ 12.01.2015, 18:52*
ie Sams all amerskoy phones cut Russian language
So do some of the ATT operators, for example. They are locked and there is not Russian, they differ in iron, not all related to work we will probably 3G will not. Firmware from the other modifications are not suitable, the firmware is not interchangeable. It will be possible for custom bikes in the HDA, but may be not.

Rep: (1)
Model SM-N915P from US operator Sprint
100% Original
Unlocked GSM + CDMA, does not work at the same time
Now this gadget. I want to buy but Che is dumb

jacobm1 @ 12.01.2015, 19:09*
I want to buy but Che is dumb
Nama him. If willing to tinker, sew, reflash, constantly seek new ways to unlock, then take it. In addition, he is also CDMA. Free, only cheese in a mousetrap.

Rep: (17)
jacobm1 @ 12.01.2015, 18:09*
I want to buy but Che is dumb

And in what sense? He and we sold in Europe also began selling, for me it's easier to take out of the Baltic, the price is in the region of 700 euros.

brisingr77 @ 12.01.2015, 23:02*
And in what sense?
Included in the price. Sell ​​more likely at a very attractive price. Contract phones, purchased on the front companies, or ephemeral.

mihadom @ 12.01.2015, 22:09*
Contract phones, purchased on the front companies, or ephemeral.

That's what I do not understand: D Contract phone costs 0 Euro-dollars (for example), even if you did you take for 0, IMHO: you contract to pay for services and paid monthly on the Russian speakingcredit , The total amount is higher than the retail. Talk about the fact that it is possible to arrange one-day firm official device, do not convince me. Both in the west and the east has long prosekli this chip. From my point of view, all these just the cheap Chinese imitations of the original . Look superficially like the same, but can be gathered from what you like trash, which will last max mesyachishko (and even then not as it should) and zdohnet.

* brisingr77
Often contract mobile phone is well worth 0 dollars, subject to the conclusion of the contract for a certain period opredklenny packet communication. And believe all it is all working. Firms often take ten twenty vehicles and then disappear. I have friends in the states so not bad earn. Well, fake of course has not been canceled. But contractual devices to lock and unlock the operator Of this well overpay.

mihadom @ 13.01.2015, 10:48*
ten twenty devices firms often take and then disappear

And believe nothing, golimy crime with the search for adventure on his w ...: D Moreover, seeking adventure on their w ... just for the gift of genuine selling a device will never become IMHO they need loot to their insurance if for w ... it will take. Speaking of the sale contract vehicles, I mean, that previously could take a contractor and resell it Poimena normal profit on the difference. Europe this shop has long covered the so-called IMHO * contractor * it has long been more than retail. England is also covered. Well, we can really states of the country does not frighten idiots: D poditozhil - well, just to buy for cheap can only fake kontrofakt. Assume that if you bought the body for 10 rubles cheaper, it's cheap, in my opinion is absurd, IMHO one who can afford to buy the body for 50 rubles, ten did not think.

Rep: (14)
http://www.mvideo.ru/p..._c20501_g205010102_m13
49990 which is currently 641 euros

Post has been editeddenis1111111 - 14.01.15, 23:19

Rep: (333)
Sedna bought at the old price of 49990. With this action here. Really discount 10 thousand, which is listed in the action works.

Post has been editedgumbi - 09.02.15, 20:29

Rep: (48)
There is an opportunity to take a friend's for 35000r.
nearly new
Whether to proceed with laptop 3 (eksinos)
Confuses the absence of custom firmware (for type alexega Note 3)
But the display and the camera will outweigh

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/12/19, 8:15