ZyXEL / Keenetic Start - Talk | [Wifirouter]

Rep: (1967)
ZyXEL Keenetic Start - Discussion

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Main features

Internet access and dedicated line provider services
Internet Center Keenetic Start is designed to access the Internet via a dedicated line via Ethernet providers, using any connection type: VPN (PPTP and L2TP), PPPoE, 802.1X, VLAN 802.1Q, IPv4 / IPv6. Branded ZyXEL Link Duo technology allows computers on your home network to simultaneously access and Internet access, and location-based services provider for a dedicated line.
Processor 360 MHz MIPSВ® 24KEc optimized firmware and provide Internet keeper sufficient drive capability to operate in file-sharing networks, such as BitTorrent, at speeds up to 80 Mbit / s *.

Wireless LAN Wi-Fi 802.11n 150 Mbit / sec **
Internet Center allows you to organize high-speed wireless network to work together on the Internet and your home network with laptops, smartphones and any other Wi-Fi devices standard IEEE 802.11n. For guest devices, you can enable a separate Wi-Fi network for Internet access without access to information on the home network.
Connecting to a wireless network devices that are compatible with the standard WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), for example, laptops with the Microsoft Windows operating system, can be done at the touch of a button on the Internet center.

Secure Internet with Yandex.DNS
Yandex.DNS is a free service provided by Yandex that blocks dangerous sites and sites for adults. The pre-installed Yandex.DNS Internet Filter application in the Internet Center will protect all your home devices from resources that distribute malicious files. When you try to enter a dangerous site, you will see a message about blocking access.

Built-in managed switch
Internet-center is equipped with the Ethernet-managed switch for direct connection to PCs, IPTV receivers and other network devices. The switch operates at 10 or 100 Mbit / s, automatically determines the parameters of each network connection and uses the highest possible speed. With the installation of Internet Center eliminates the need for separate settings for each network device. Built-in DHCP server will automatically configure a home network by assigning IP-addresses of all connect the computer and other network devices.

Parental control with SkyDNS cloud service
The SkyDNS Internet Filter application, which uses SkyDNS cloud service, will allow you to monitor your children's online activity and protect them from unwanted websites and online services. You choose the categories of sites that are available for visiting, and apply the filtering profile you created to the devices you need on your home network.

Internet with your participation
With internet Keenetic Start Center you will be able to realize the most ambitious online projects: open to friends access to your home game, file, or Web server, install the network camera for remote monitoring or even open their Internet radio station. For added convenience, an Internet Point integrated client services DynDNS and NO-IP. It will allow to connect from the Internet to embedded applications, Internet center and outdoor services home network, using your own domain name, for example my.homeip.net.
The possibility of manual or automatic (via UPnP) port forwarding ensures the full participation of your computers in file-sharing networks, and game consoles - in online games.
Specifications:
Specifications

Design features

5 RJ-45 connectors (10BASE-T / 100BASE-T) with auto-sensing cable type
External removable antenna Wi-Fi (2 dBi)
9 status indicators
Wi-Fi wireless control button
Power button
Reset Button
Physical parameters

Size - 140 x 110 x 30 mm without antennas
Weight - 0.18 kg without power adapter
terms of Use

Operating temperature range: 0 to +40 В° C
Relative humidity: from 20 to 95% non-condensing
Power supply voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Diagnostics and control

Web configurator in Russian
Command Line (CLI) by TELNET
The ability to control from the external network (web configurator / CLI)
Backup and restore configuration
Software update features
System log
Requirements

Internet access
Computer equipped with an Ethernet network adapter
Equipment

Internet Center Keenetic Start
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Instructions for use
Warranty card
http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-start
Useful links:
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich - 02.11.17, 01:04

Rep: (0)
Hello everybody!
Prompt. Recently, the Internet has connected himself Internet cable has been connected to the PC.
I decided to buy a router -ZyXEL KEENETIC start . Bought, I put, set - internet works.

The question is as follows.
Since I keep my game servers (KCC) is used, when there was no wireless router, IP was the one that was connected with the Internet and the server could be seen on the internet.
Now, after installing the router, IP 192.168 ... become and therefore the server can not be seen on the Internet, but only on the local network.
What, indeed, could be the problem?
If anyone knows, please describe, as specifically as possible, kudazayti - where to click, etc. And in this case I do not really understand.
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (1967)
* kreaphunter,
It is necessary to make port forwarding in which communicate with the world server.
The NAT settings usually does, but how it is on this router does not prompt, it 's settings did not see.

I understand one can not help? Specifically explain.

Rep: (2728)
* kreaphunter, http://zyxel.ua/kb/2302 | http://zyxel.ru/kb/2197 | http://rudevice.ru/ZyXEL_Keenetic_Start | https: //www.google.com...newwindow=zyxel

Post has been editedShoore - 23.11.14, 15:01

Shoore @ 23.11.2014, 18:58*

Any link can be made that indication?

Hello!

Hello! I tried to flash the router Zyxel Keenetic Start the new firmware, but during the firmware computer crashes and there was a failure, now I can not go to 192.168.1.1

I tried to recover with the help of Keenetic Recovery utility (http://zyxel.ru/kb/3410),all made according to the instructions, but the recovery process takes a very long time, the whole night to recover in the end, all closed the program. Tried the tftpd32 utility, did everything according to instructions, during the recovery process in the log written ERR error in the written instructions that the process takes about 5-7 minutes, I again stood all night and it never happened.

Tell me how to be in this situation, what else can be done? Maybe I'm not so I do recovery?

Thank you very much!

Rep: (91)
Disable the firewall or disable the built-in antivirus with firewall.
If all night - it is possible that and will not help it. There could flash die.

Firewall and antivirus disabled previously, including services in the TFTP and Telnet Windows7ch32, I did everything according to instructions.

Keenetic Recovery utility stupidly hangs, ie He writes that there is a transmission of data, and a status bar at the site within 12 hours.

Tftpd32 the program tries to open the ports, but the maximum that she was able to write it down 1% ...

Rep: (359)
* 13bis,
ZyXEL Keenetic 4G - Discussion (Post # 36234755)and more - in all it worked out.
than trying to ask?
the router is not dependent on computer and shakes the firmware is updated.

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 14.12.14, 13:12

I tried their advice:

1. move clients pacu from the Program Files in the root of drive C:
2. In the client folder, copy the firmware file
3. Expose to the executable file compatibility with WinXP SP2
4. Give an administrator access
5. Next, on the instruction includes the TFTP client (TFTP Client)
6. Next, acting on instructions from the support site

tftpd32 anyway does not want to load the firmware. Tried different firmware - useless

children problem, the fact that the phone has wifi, and there on the laptop. I do not even know what to do. Like all the settings are correct. Domra provider PPPoE.

* 404nfd,
Chances are you on the laptop hotkey combination disabled WiFi, symptoms - like antenna off, a connection is not present.
Because time to smart internet via WiFi is, then the settings of the router and the internet all ok sound.

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 21.12.14, 22:55
Reason for editing: Completed

-SunLion- @ 22.12.2014, 02:54*
Chances are you on the laptop hotkey combination disabled WiFi, symptoms - like antenna off, a connection is not present.
Because time to smart internet via WiFi is, then the settings of the router and the internet all ok sound.

No, the fact is that I prikonekchen to the wafer, can even go on vebmordu router, but do not have an Internet (in the settings of the card machine should all try and manually register, 0 effect.

Post has been edited404nfd - 22.12.14, 00:02

* 404nfd,
Try to fix the router for each device ip through the MAC.
And on the laptop leave the automatic settings.
Maybe you antivirusnik mischief?

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 22.12.14, 00:30

-SunLion- @ 22.12.2014, 04:28*
Maybe you antivirusnik mischief?

It is not present :)

Looks like I found the problem, in an unidentified network (for vmware) hanging my wifi (it should not be tested on the PC), then it is because of her. I understand it can not be cured, you will have to do a rollback system.

To disable wps zyxel start?

Under no wifi wps how else to turn off?

Attached images
Attached Image

* R-5
Try to scroll down the page, there should be the setting, eg Zyxel Keenetic DSL
Attached Image

-SunLion did down there is no wifi section wps.

Post has been editedR-5 - 31.12.14, 12:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/04/20 23:00