> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Shadow Fight 2 | [Action] Great fighting game, now and on

Rep: (614)
[WP8] Shadow Fight 2
Version: 1.9.4.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:7.03.2015

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Shadow Fight 2 for is a furious mix of fighting game and RPG. You do not just fight in the best traditions of fighting games, but also dress your character, buy weapons, upgrade parameters and learn new abilities and attacks. In the epic dance of a deadly weapon you will fight with many opponents. The world was captured by demons - the souls of warriors of the past and their bosses. A huge arsenal of weapons, a variety of strokes and techniques will help you to combat evil and close the Gate of Shadows. Beat your legs, hands, chop and crush, punching the way to victory.

- Immerse yourself in dynamic fights with realistic animation on a unique technology.

- Beat enemies with simple and intuitive controls, designed specifically for touch screens.

- Equip your fighter with swords, nunchucks, claws, chains and many other weapons, wear and upgrade armor, helmets, magic amulets, etc.

- Travel to 6 provinces to defeat evil and close the Gate of Shadows.

Shadow Fight 2. Get ready for battle!

Does not work on devices with 512 MB of RAM!

Download:
XAP: SF21.9.4.0.xap (80.54 MB)
past versions

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/app/shadow-fight-2-by-nekki/faf51742-cdf2-49c4-b96d-9958eacbc640

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 07.03.15, 00:38
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (0)
On some devices, the game may hang or lag.
Here is one way to fix this problem:
1. Go to the game and press the "Menu" icon
2 Below we see the settings icon. Pushes there
3. In the open window, click "More"
4. We set the graphics quality to low and restart the game.
Now everything is working lags database.

Rep: (109)
New version 1.7.10.0:cloud.mile

What's new
- Improved performance on some devices
- Fixed critical bugs

PAY ATTENTION: Recommended devices: Nokia Lumia 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810, HTC 8XT. On other devices, we recommend minimum graphics settings.

Rep: (140)
Damn, 920 does not pull!

Rep: (7)
920, the flight is normal.

Rep: (2)
Good day to all. who reads this topic!
Maybe there is information about hacking this game ??? (There is a lot of information on Android in the next branch, but this is not applicable to WP8.1, alas ...)

Rep: (17)
I join the above, can I somehow hack into money?

I asked myself, and I will answer :)
I passed this game on a tablet with an android (it was easy to hack it) ... it didn’t continue until it came out - it reached the last battlefield, wrote that in early 2015 there would be a meeting with the ancient (somewhere it will be in the forest) and Titan ...
Gameplay delays ... sometimes I wanted a tablet (Nexus 7 2013 32gb) on my knee to fuck up (sometimes it slows down the control)

Post has been editeddzyatel - 03.01.15, 11:19

I kind of clearly wrote that I went to Android - for Windows, so far there is no information on the network

Rep: (3)
Who could break into the crystals to find, please share! : thank_you:

Who has wp8 on the PC, it will be possible to hack through the PC ... Ordinary text editor

Rep: (540)
* 123-serj,
no one has it

Rep: (5)
Who has wp8 on the PC, it will be possible to hack through the PC ... Ordinary text editor

Like this? What is needed?

Rep: (3)
Normal text editor

I tried many times failed! If managed, then share experience!

Rep: (57)
Guys, no one can port to 512 mb ??

Rep: (210)
In this update, you will find:

- Forge: Now you can apply properties to any equipment!
- Eclipse: Fight incredibly dangerous opponents for the appropriate reward!
- Skills: Absolutely new system of skills with the possibility of pumping.
- Thrown weapons now have an infinite supply of shells.
- Fixed a problem with the presence of texts in the game.
- Various bug fixes and optimization.

Version 1.9.4.0:Attached fileSF21.9.4.0.xap(80.54 MB)

Rep: (10)
A friend sometimes has black cubes on the phone during battle. Also during a fight with 1 butcher's bodyguard, the game crashes.

And when is the new version? There have been a lot of global updates on android and iOS

Rep: (1)
igruha is just a class

Rep: (5)
I plan to move from bucket to WP
Is there a way to synchronize progress?

I remember, earlier in games like "HM & M" they found a file * .dat or * .sav and through FAR or Norton it changed the number of resources in hexadecimal format. On Lumiya I shoveled everything igruha, I did not find such files. :-( Still, can anyone "grunt" already? For a PC, there are already a lot of ways ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 6:49 PM