> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Kingdom Rush Origins | [Strategy] TD
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 1081 ] ** [83,35%]
Good [ 166 ] ** [12,8%]
Average [ 33 ] ** [2,54%]
poorly [ 8 ] ** [0,62%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [0,69%]
Total votes: 1297

Rep: (15221)
Kingdom Rush Origins
Version: 4.2.25
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:14.07.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The most exciting game in the genre of Tower Defence returned as a prequel.

Description:
Kingdom Rush: Origins - the third game in the series of Kingdom Rush, a favorite of millions and earned the praise of critics and players from around the globe. Go back to the days when Veznan have not even dreamed of threatening the kingdom gem power, and enjoy even more rapid, extremely addictive gameplay, which became the cornerstone of the franchise the best games in the genre of tower defense. In this exciting prequel, you have to lead an army of elves and magic to protect the land from sea serpents, evil sorcerers and wild waves Gnoll. In the fight against bad guys will help you brand new towers, characters and spells.

Kingdom Rush: Origins is filled with new game materials and features, but at the same time retains all the features that millions of players have loved so much.

GAME FEATURES

★ Return to the world of Kingdom Rush, to visit mysterious elven forests, magical land of fairies and even the ruins of the ancient capital!

★ Unleash the full power of the elves with the help of new towers and troops! The backbone of your army will amount to mysticism stone druids and elves archers and infantry.

★ Discover 8 new improvements towers and more than 18 abilities! Destroy enemies with elven archers, rune bears, wizards, and even the giant trees.

★ Compete with more than 30 new enemies and Participate in epic battles with the bosses! Stop hordes of Gnolls, huge spiders and warriors terrible Twilight army.

★ Encourage and strengthen the 9 legendary heroes, developing their amazing abilities and spells!

★ Encourage lightning, the conclusions on the reinforcement and use the unique power of the hero to crush the enemy hordes!

★ You are waiting for many hours of play, more than 70 achievements and 3 difficulty modes, allowing to play both novices and veterans.

★ Try all 3 game modes: Classic, iron and heroic. Become a true master of tactics!

★ Use earned in battles serious gems to buy upgraded bench dwarf-improving equipment.

★ Built-in game encyclopedia will learn more about the enemies and towers. "

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushorigins

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0+

Download:
Version: 4.2.25 Paid + Mod Gems (Melusine)
Version: 4.1.06 Kingdom Rush Origins original apk + Mod (meshuggah1987)
Version: 4.0.10 mod
Kingdom Rush Origins (Post kuZZma85 # 84952044)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Mail cloud: Kingdom Rush Origins (Post _D_V_S_ # 57532440)
Google Drive: Kingdom Rush Origins (Post ScorpioGE # 65903530)
Past versions
Version: 3.0 + Mod + cache Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Giacomino # 69966638)
Version: 2.0.4 + Mod [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=622149&view=findpost&p=63788964"]Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Tirael4ik # 63788964) [/ u
version: 2.0.2 + Mod + cache Kingdom Rush Origins (Post vutak # 63569603)
Version: 1.5.2 Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Quartz1t # 53785302)
Version: 1.5.2 Mod Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Finntroll78 # 61859750)
Version: 1.5.2 + cache Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Quartz1t # 49834447)
Version: 1.5.0 Mod + cache Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Mr_Kumar # 42343944)
Version: 1.4.0 + Mod Kingdom Rush Origins
Version: 1.2.0 Mod Kingdom Rush Origins (Post Mr_Kumar # 38508673)
Version: 1.2.0 Kingdom Rush Origins (Post DukeN # 38471210)
Version: 1.1.5 Mod Kingdom Rush Origins (Post # 37213889)
Version: 1.1.5 Kingdom Rush Origins (Post # 37417716)
Version: 1.1.4 + Mod Kingdom Rush Origins (Post # 36779901)
Version: 1.0.4 + MOD Kingdom Rush Origins (Post # 36050501)
Version: 1.0.2 + MOD Kingdom Rush Origins (Post # 35988940)
Version: 1.0.0 Attached fileOrigins.apk (26.4 MB)

Post has been editedDelta - 14.07.20, 10:11
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 4.2.25 Paid + Mod Gems

Rep: (325)
Hooray, I waited for the other parts were a masterpiece, and I hope this part will not fail!

Rep: (205)
Class now have a look)

Rep: (68)
zybs comrades!

Post has been editedquick281 - 20.11.14, 16:23

Rep: (6)
Of ESD, cheer, adore Kingdom Rush. I was impressed by the previous parts. It also has to be cool. Here such here to more games, it is much better than the card toys that every two weeks stamped. All download: clapping:.

Rep: (60)
Even ashamed to swing APK, immediately I bought it! Good game! Even better than the first two, I recommend! : Happy: new opportunities for new heroes and towers are impressive.

Rep: (3)
Here is the translation of the description, I will try to keep the essence of

Description:
The most addictive game of the genre "tower defense" comes back with switch-prequel - Welcome to Kingdom Rush: Origins!

Praise the series Kingdom Rush (winning list, which name does not see any reason to translate): the # 1 Strategy Game franchise for Mobile, Google's Editor's Choice Award, IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, GameInformer Gold Award, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, CNET Best iPad Games, CNET Editor's Choice Award, Gamezebo 4.5 / 5, Touch Arcade 4.5 / 5, Venturebeat 94/100.

Kingdom Rush Origins in the third part of the saga Kingdom Rush, beloved by millions and has won worldwide acclaim. Go back to the basics, before Vez'nan has not threatened the crystal power, and experience more rapid and exciting gameplay, which has become the cornerstone of the genre "tower defense". In this fascinating prequel commander of the army of elves and protect the mythical land of water snakes, evil wizards, and waves gnoll tribes, all with the help of new towers, characters and spells.
Kingdom Rush Origins offers an abundance of new content, while maintaining everyone's favorite look.

GAME FEATURES
★ Come back to the world of Kingdom Rush: Visit the mythical forest elves, magical land of fairies and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
★ to release the power of the Elves with the help of new towers and troops! Elven archers mystical wizards, druids, stone and elf infantry are the backbone of your army.
★ Unlock new tower with 18 new abilities! Destroy your enemies elf arrows, rune bears, wizards, and even armored trees.
★ Fight with 30 types of enemies and new bosses! Meet face-to gnolls, spiders and the mighty Army of Twilight.
★ Dispel nine new characters with new abilities!
★ Bay Lightning, call reinforcements and use a new arsenal zaklenany to destroy enemies!
★ Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay, earn all 70 achievements and try out the 3 difficulty modes to suit both new players and veterans alike.
★ Play in different game modes is the usual, -zhelezny and heroic and protect their rank tactics.
★ buy new and better things in store for crystals Dwarves.
★ Learn the forces and the enemy forces in the game encyclopedia.

Rep: (0)
Thank)

Rep: (2380)
Hmm, you sold today, the feast of direct some :)
Py.Sy. I think such games need to buy

Post has been editedMr_Kumar - 20.11.14, 17:43

Mr_Kumar @ 20.11.2014, 17:43*
I think such games need to buy

Support, these are the games you need to buy. From the second part only positive emotions, especially not playing.
When I read the news on the site of the release of the game, I saw that in the version for Apple worth postscript HD, in this android registry no. What do you think the schedule will be different or just a marketing ploy for hamsters?

The principle may be slightly different on the plates as HD for larger screens and is intended for 5 "I think you will not see the difference.

Rep: (482)
In the second part I did not play this part just excellent passed three levels in one go mmm not a day of celebration in the streets and Android! sorite for ....

Mr_Kumar @ 20.11.2014, 17:52*
The principle may be slightly different on the plates as HD for larger screens and is intended for 5 "I think you will not see the difference.

So I play exclusively on the tablet 10 "... interesting HD version for Android will be released.

I see in this part of a serious tilt at the "The Lord of the Rings", in the first level, you can see Gandalf, Frodo and the hobbits ego friends accompanying him in the kingdom of the elves. :)

For the quality of the game you have to pay, it is not an exception here would be such games often come out, not fritupleyny shit who agree plyusuem opinion know how many people on 4pda
you have to pay for masterpieces
Attached Image

Uchi-way, who do we have here a minus? Another student with no money?)

Post has been editedSeriousSam99 - 20.11.14, 19:07

Rep: (21)
* SeriousSam99,
So it is natural) We should support Ironhide, so they did not throw this series because of any lack of money. Sam then buy now just want to know how many characters it is open for free?

Rowie Blitz @ 20.11.2014, 18:08*
* SeriousSam99,
So it is natural) We should support Ironhide, so they did not throw this series because of any lack of money. Sam then buy now just want to know how many characters it is open for free?

3 hero for Vez'Nan to pay, well, it will make the Freedom)

Rowie blitz
First one is open, then in fact the game will open two more.

Rep: (28)
Glory to heaven!

Rep: (5)
The first was excellent, I hope this does not disappoint.

jagernaut @ 20.11.2014, 16:04*
Even ashamed to swing APK, immediately I bought it! Good game! Even better than the first two, I recommend! new features, new heroes and towers are impressive.

Keep. Respect bought)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/10/20 19:00