> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia ZR - Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x)

Rep: (458)
Sony Xperia ZR - Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x)
PictureSony Xperia ZR, Sony C5503, Sony C5502 (Sony M36h), Sony Dogo
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x) пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Sony Xperia ZR Owners Club пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ

Important information!

In order to avoid the breakdown of your device,
for its firmwarestrongly recommended to use Flashtool versions 0.9.16.0 - 0.9.18.6 and during the firmware required tick off simlock in the Exclude field . Details here .

Any firmware model 5503 can be safely installed on 5502, unless otherwise noted in its description.

F.A.Q: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to check if the bootloader is unlocked or not?
O1: We type in the phone*#*#7378423#*#* and go to Service mode , Further Service info - Configuration and look at the bottom line:
Bootloader unlocked: Yes - this means that the bootloader is unlocked.
Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes - this means that the bootloader is locked. Can unlock.
Bootloader unlock allowed: No - The bootloader is not unlocked and cannot be unlocked.

Q2: How to check the availability of DRM keys?
O2: Service tests ->Security
The first three lines - Key OK.
In detail, with screenshots.

Q3: How can I customize the custom firmware created for other Xperia Z series devices to the screen resolution of the Xperia ZR?
O3: In the file build.prop we find the linero.sf.lcd_density = (maybe it's written here 480 ). The value of this parameter (after the equality sign) is replaced by 320 , save the changes and restart the phone.

Q4: How can I install official Sony applications on custom firmware (Music, Album, Xperia Keyboard, etc.)?
Рћ4: It is necessary to install through the recoverythis xperia framework.

Q5: Can I flash the kernel without using a computer?
O5: You can, through the terminal emulator.
Put boot.img for example on the internal drive and enter in the terminal:
su
dd if = / data / media / 0 / boot.img of = / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / boot

Drivers and Utilities
Flashtool- A program for installing firmware, parts of firmware, as well as any (and custom) kernels.
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…ivers-1.3-20140209.exe- A package of dravers for Flashtool from the developer. Download this file, click on it with the right mouse button, go to the compatibility section, select there Windows Vista sp.2 and checkbox from the administrator. Disable antivirus! Next, run the installation. At the selection stage, check the checkboxes for the drivers: fleshboot, fleshtool and Xperia A. Everywhere press the button - "install anyway". After installation, restart the computer.
If you do not have a developer tool installed -//savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g...com%2Fsdk%2Findex.html. Install this program, run it, put the necessary checkboxes and start the installation (the button in the lower right corner).
ADB Console- Supports basic ADB and Fastboot commands, such as adb devices, fastboot devices, adb reboot bootloader, adb logcat, fastboot oem boot and many others, without the need to install SDK drivers.
-----------------------
The program for installing firmware and kernels: QuikIMG
Download ADB drivers
Installing drivers for Flashtool
Installing Flashtool ADB drivers on Windows xp / vista / 7
Installing drivers on Windows 8 \ 10 + another way + still
Download official USB drivers
Instructions
Instructions for beginners
Using FlashTool
Installing and using Recovery
DualRecovery (ClockWorkMod Recovery) - Custom recovery, boot mode (analog BIOS for PC). From the recovery, custom firmware (in * .zip format) and various modes / fixes are installed, formatting and backup are performed.
Brief Description of Recovery Features
Step-by-step instructions for installing firmware using Recovery TWRP
Full FAQ for working with Recovery TWRP in graphical form
Recovery TWRP FAQ

How to enter Recovery : Restart the phone, it will start loading, the "SONY" logo will appear and the LED will turn green, at this moment you need to press the volume button, the LED should change its color. Everything, now the phone will boot into Recovery. If the LED does not turn green when the phone is loading, then recovery is not installed.

Installation Recovery : First, on the phone you need to get root rights. The ADB driver must be installed on the PC.

1. Download Recovery, unzip the downloaded archive on your PC.
2. Run install.bat from the unpacked archive.
3. In the window that opens, press the number 1 and then enter.
4. Connect your phone to a PC with USB Debugging enabled.
5. In the window that appears on the phone screen, you need to agree with the pairing.
6. The program will copy the files and ask on the screen of the phone to give it superuser access, again you need to agree with this.
7. The program will finish and restart the machine. Recovery is installed.

Installation instructions for Recovery without using a computer
Another way to install Recovery TWRP
-----------------------
Download XZDualRecovery - a source
Download Recovery TWRP 3.x.x Firmware in the FOTAKernel section
Download Recovery TWRP 2.8.7.0 with F2FS support, flashed into the FOTAKernel section
-----------------------
Theme for Recovery TWRP in style * SamSonya *
Script for complete removal XZDualRecovery
Unlock / Lock Bootloader

miscellanea
Custom firmware and kernels
Android 9.x.x (Pie)
Android 8.x.x (Oreo)
Android 7.x.x (Nougat)
Lineage OS firmware
AOSP firmware
CAF firmware
Custom kernel
Google Apps (Gapps)

Android 6.x.x (Marshmallow)
CyanogenMod firmware
Flyme OS Firmware
AOSP firmware
AOKP firmware
Custom kernels
Google Apps (Gapps)

Android 5.x.x (Lollipop)
Stock based firmware
CyanogenMod firmware

Download the latest version of CyanogenMod from the official site - Stock camera port from Xperia Z4 for CyanogenMod 12.1, nightly 2016.01.29
-----------------------
Resurrection Remix - Download Resurrection Remix v5.5.9 - a source
-----------------------
CM 12.1 based on build 04/09/15(thankaranhid) - small review and screenshots
-----------------------
CM 12.1 from xenius9
-----------------------
CM 12.1 from qsnc on xda site
-----------------------
CM 12.1 by neosuslik
-----------------------
CM 12.1 by Diezel625
-----------------------
CM 12 from xenius9 - screenshots
-----------------------
FXP CM 12 - fresh build
-----------------------
Pac-Man 5.0(thankneosuslik)
-----------------------
MoKee Open Source 5.1 from neosuslik - mini review - fresh build on the official website
-----------------------
Glade Rom CM 12 v1.0(thankRu4kin) - a source
-----------------------
CM 12 based on the assembly from infected(thankxenius9) - screenshots - a source
-----------------------
Brief, typical installation instructions CM
How to get root rights to CM?
Short video review CM 12.1
Topics for CM
Fix for FolderMount
Alternative camera for CM (CameraNext)
Change the maximum volume in the headphones
StereoMOD в„ў & S-Force - increase the speaker volume
Recovery TWRP 3.x.x firmware in the FOTAKernel section
Recovery TWRP 2.8.7.0 flashed into the FOTAKernel section
Stock camera port from Xperia Z4 for CyanogenMod 12.1, nightly 2016.01.29
Stock camera port from Xperia Z4 for CyanogenMod 12.1, nightly 2015.09.26
Flyme OS Firmware
AOSP firmware
Custom kernels
Google Apps (Gapps)

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Please suggest new poll topics.

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic -Nemo0in QMS

Post has been editedNemo0 - 29.06.19, 03:34

Rep: (1047)
AOSP Lollipop 5 based on the Pabx assembly
(For unlocked bootloader)

Update to version 5.0.8 (Android 5.0.2, build of 12/30/2014).
Now all the assemblies will probably be from Pabx, the core based on the sources from Thomas.
What's new: repaired GPS, processor mode is now selected in settings, added root-explorer, increased video bitrate in 1080p and 720p modes.

Screenshots of AOSP Lollipop from Ru4kin.

What works / does not work.

Installation:
It is recommended to install on stock .283 firmware.
ATTENTION!!! If you installed the .283 firmware just for the sake of installing Lolik, then you definitely need to boot into the firmware and make one call. Only then sew Lolik (otherwise there will be no network).

So let's start:
Before flashing you need to throwto external memory cardall necessary files (Fix, root) and it is desirable to clear the internal memory.

1 Turn off the phone, start Flashtool (instead of Flashtool, you can also useQuikIMG , instructions read here )
2 Holding "volume +" we connect the phone to the PC, the indicator should be onblueby color
3 Push the button "lightning "choose Fastboot mode
4 In the window that appears, select "Select kernel to Flash "
5 Find the coreboot.img (do not forget to choose the type of the .img file), click "open" the firmware process will begin
6 After successful firmware, the line will appear: "finished. Total time: X.XXX s"
7 stitchsystem.img (similar to items 3-5, just choose " Select system to Flash "and look for system.img)
8 Successful flashing log for system.img:
20/033/2014 23:33:24 - INFO - Selected system (system.img or system.sin): C: \ system.img
20/033/2014 23:33:24 - INFO - Flashing selected system
20/034/2014 23:34:18 - INFO - Please check the log before rebooting into system

9 Turn off the phone, boot into recovery (by pressing the button glitch + with a flash of a white diode when you turn on the phone and display the SONY logo)
10 Go to the Wipe point and put all the checkboxes except System, Micro SDcard and USB OTG (there should be a tick onCache, Dalvik Cache, Data, Internal Storage ), hold your finger on the slider, wait for the end
11 Returning to the main Recovery menu, go to Install, select Storage there: Micro SDcard (above) and look for a zip archive with a fix and install it. After installation, the recovery will prompt you to make a wipe of all the caches, be sure to do.
12 If you need root access, go back to the Install item and put the zip with the root. (SuperSu). At the end of the installation we again make the proposed wipe caches.
13 Returning to the main recovery menu, go to the Reboot item and select System.
14 Waiting for the system to load and enjoy the use of the new Android Lollipop.

Alternative installation method:
The method is suitable for installation on top of .283 and .292 firmware.

Before flashing you need to throwto external memory cardall necessary files (Fix, root).
1 Turn off the phone, start Flashtool
2 Holding "volume +" we connect the phone to the PC, the indicator should be onblueby color
3 Push the button "lightning "choose Fastboot mode
4 In the window that appears, select "Select kernel to Flash "
5 Find the boot.img kernel (do not forget to select the file type .img), click "open" the firmware process will begin
6 After successful firmware, the line will appear: "finished. Total time: X.XXX s"
7 Firmware system.img (similar to items 3-5, just select "Select system to Flash "and look for system.img)
8 Successful flashing log for system.img:
20/033/2014 23:33:24 - INFO - Selected system (system.img or system.sin): C: \ system.img
20/033/2014 23:33:24 - INFO - Flashing selected system
20/034/2014 23:34:18 - INFO - Please check the log before rebooting into system

9 Turning off the phone
10 Click on the "lightning "choose Flashmode
11 Select the (pre-downloaded) stock .283 or .292 firmware
12 Put a tick: in the sectionWipe - all jackdaws, Exclude - everything except PARTITION , in section Misc - all jackdaws removed . Stitching ...
13 Turning off the phone, loading into recovery (by pressing the button glitch + with a white diode flash when the phone is turned on and the SONY logo is displayed)
14 In the recovery, go to Install, select Storage: Micro SDcard (above), search for zip-archives with fix, root and install them one by one
15 Reboot the smartphone.

Notes:
  1. GAPPS set automatically when the smartphone boots. Throw them to the root internal memory (but considering that this memory is formatted during the firmware, it is necessary to throw these GAPPS after first successful launch of the system).
  2. If after loading it will not catch the net for a long time, restart again.

Build 5.0.6 from Pabx (updated 12/04/2014, core dated 12/05/2014)
Kernel with twrp recovery -https://yadi.sk/d/jXkoWjC4dAgFZ
The image of the system partition (from Z, date 04.12.2014) -https://yadi.sk/d/yeqUq35rdAgGG
Fix for normal operation of the camera, sensor ... -https://yadi.sk/d/8fWVGGj5dAgHM- put from recovery, betterbefore first system boot
Ruth is righthttp: //download.chainf...DATE-SuperSU-v2.37.zip

How to install GAPPS - download archivehttps://yadi.sk/d/wxoFZUWidAgJrand put it in the root of the built-in SD card (internal phone memory). At the first boot, the gapps themselves will be installed.

Addition (in the following assemblies will be included in the fix):
Russification of additional settings -Russian_settings.zip

Build 5.0.7 from Pabx (updated 12/20/2014, core dated 12/22/2014)
Kernel with twrp recovery -https://yadi.sk/d/ynTfhBdHdXW3v
The image of the system partition (from Z, date 12/20/2014) -https://yadi.sk/d/LObcDGPOdXW4B
Fix for normal operation of the camera, sensor ... -https://yadi.sk/d/GU_LI9S2dYwya- put from recovery, betterbefore first system boot

How to install GAPPS - download archivehttps://yadi.sk/d/wxoFZUWidAgJrand put it in the root of the built-in SD card (internal phone memory). At the first boot, the gapps themselves will be installed.

Addition (in the following assemblies will be included in the fix):
Russification of additional settings -Russian_settings.zip

TWRP backup firmware
Backup clean build 5.0.7 from 12/20/2014 (Without GAPPS. Route, fix and translation settings are.) -https://yadi.sk/d/UVxJJIVLdiYKu.
Unpack the archive, drop the TWRP folder into the root of the memory card and restore recovery via TWRP.

Build 5.0.8 from Pabx (update 01/01/2015, kernel as of January 5, 2015)
Kernel with twrp recovery -https://yadi.sk/d/BMTyrqVpdnfDQ
The image of the system partition (from Z-ki, date 01/01/2015) -https://yadi.sk/d/uK10pxZSdnfDa
Fix for normal operation of the camera, sensor ... -https://yadi.sk/d/4CBtWW7wdnfDJ- put from recovery, betterbefore first system boot

TWRP backup firmware
Backup clean build 5.0.8 from 01/01/2015 (Without GAPPS, root and fix are installed) -https://yadi.sk/d/a9JdeoHpdo7rL.
Unpack the archive, drop the TWRP folder into the root of the memory card and restore recovery via TWRP.

If there are problems with access to the internal memory, through the console we type:
su
restorecon -FR / data / media / 0

A source.

K
In the hat.

Post has been editedNemo0 - 27.03.15, 06:48
Reason for editing: Added build 5.0.8 from 01/01/2015.

Rep: (19)
Strange, I put Lolipop, everything is fine, but I can not go into the recovery and download mode. just loaded into the firmware

Post has been editedSergAkr - 20.11.14, 10:19

Rep: (109)
Do you need to unlock the bootloader? Or will it start on a locked one?

Anton111111 @ 11/20/2014, 1:27 PM*
Do you need to unlock the bootloader? Or will it start on a locked one?

Nazal is unlikely, because need to install a custom kernel

Rep: (287)
* SergAkr, In my recovery it comes when I press the volume button up during the second flash of the indicator.

In power consumption, it shows that WiFi is always on, although the module itself is turned off and the "always search for networks" checkbox unchecked

ksl07 @ 11/20/2014, 1:35*
In power consumption, it shows that WiFi is always on, although the module itself is turned off and the "always search for networks" checkbox unchecked

It seems to be a glitch lolipopa, because of him postponed the exit on the nexus

Rep: (2)
Tell me, but on WIN 8.1, they write, in fastboot mode you can not run. Is there any other way to install LOL5?

Post has been editedMaxOFF-su - 20.11.14, 12:21

I was on Win 8.1 through fastboot, I was quite successful

Rep: (1)
and my lolik started up at last. Updated post with Lolik

Congratulations. I'll go in the evening

I used the lollipop assembly xenius9 for several hours, here is my opinion:
The interface pleases, notifications on the lock screen are definitely pleasing; the interface is smooth, but there are microfreezes in the caller when you open the list of applications and in general in animation, but to the undemanding eye will not be noticed; power consumption at the level of flow, until the difference is not noticed.
Camera, Wi-Fi, mobile Internet work.
Ruth could not be delivered, it does not load after installation through recovery
The camera button does not work at all

Post has been editedSergAkr - 20.11.14, 14:28

This morning I normally installed the root and worked (true for the kernel from 20.11 and the system from 18.11, I did not install the earlier version myself).

drain power consumption

but it seemed to me a bit more gluttonous.
The camera button does not work at all

really doesn't work
It is impossible to go over the long tap from the curtain right into the settings except for WiFi and Bluetooth, and in no way add / change these buttons
And so quite a working firmware, there is a root, I stay on it. Anyway, there is no backup))

Post has been editedksl07 - 20.11.14, 15:28

In order to screw the camera button properly, you need to pick the framework services as cm11.
I think that this firmware is temporary. Soon SM12 will be released soon.

Post has been editedxenius9 - 20.11.14, 15:41

Rep: (18)
And I like the application do not see the internal memory

Rep: (34)
It seems to me or the speaker is very quiet?

Rep: (102)
don't see internal memory

So I have a problem with my internal memory
UPD: by the way, the BETA-SuperSU-v2.25 installation is going well, now the body is loading.

A new versionBETA-SuperSU-v2.27

Post has been editedAnsfer - 20.11.14, 19:08

And I like the application do not see the internal memory

I have the same. In the explorer it shows that the internal memory is empty, when you connect the bodies to the PC, there are also no files, although some of the memory is occupied

Rep: (14)
* xenius9, And when CM12 will be released approximately?

Rep: (51)
Appeal to the distinguished xenius9!
Please indicate when updated what file in your post and it would be nice to this topic and in the header

I see my internal memory, everything is loaded, everything opens

Post has been editedksl07 - 20.11.14, 22:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 03:32