Message#2
06.12.07, 18:40
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 108
Check in: 13.08.07
Asus p525

And what is your opinion about Toshiba laptops. Interested only in the opinion of knowledgeable people or those who actually use or use Toshiba.

Post has been editedmur-mur-meow - 19.05.08, 01:25
GIN
Message#3
07.12.07, 01:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 04.03.06
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

Pufka007if talking about Tecra, Portege or Libretto, then this is one thing, if about the Satellite or Satellit Pro, then another. IMHO the first three lines are one of the best, balanced and reliable, expensive, but they justify their money. The other two lines are no different (in quality and configuration) from beech trees of the same class from acer, asus, HP, Samsung, ski, etc., except for the price. The price is too high because Toshiba is a brand.
Pufka007
Message#4
07.12.07, 10:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

GINIe, do you think that the car is neither better nor worse than the rest of the row (Asus Portege, etc.)? I was just advised and justified Toshiba Satellit model X200 - 15k. What is your opinion about this machine? And the fact that I know the Toshiba brand (but I think that no more than Sony, etc.) ... But somehow my heart went to Toshiba and I cannot explain ... why. Probably their design plays a role. But I need a powerful car for games and multimedia. I am ready to purchase and spend a substantial amount for this. Advise.
GIN
Message#5
08.12.07, 18:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 04.03.06
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

Pufka007, satellite x200 is no worse and no better (in a technical, ie hardware version) Asus Acer and others of the same configuration, perhaps a bit more expensive due to the brand. Tecra Portege and Libretto are the elite models of Toshiba and for me they are better than the elite models of Asus, Acer, LG and Samsung, HP (business series -nc, nw) FS (life book) are very good. Again, I set for myself the most important parameter of reliability and the gar of the obligations of the manufacturer. I do not play 3D games on the laptop and I consider all the sellers' statements about gaming qualities inappropriate, since the manufacturer does not install a radiator sufficient for cooling the chip on the video chip to run 3D applications of increased complexity.Pufka007, this is my personal opinion, but I have met so many dead machines from nVidia from different manufacturers that I am wary of nVidia. Ati if you fall off, you can solder it back, nVidia is only a replacement for the chip, all this works only for laptops. If you are not playing in 3D games, and you don’t often wear them, then Pts is a worthy replacement for a PC. Check whether there is firewood under XP, for the Acer 9920 already only under Vista. Good luck
Pufka007
Message#6
08.12.07, 19:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

GIN, Thank you so much
: victory:
tikay
Message#7
08.12.07, 20:04
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 06.12.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

I work in the service center to repair these laptops.
Of course, all kinds of maksilects, bliss, rovers, ayra, skis, panasonics, less often acer and fuji are most often carried.
From which we can draw a small conclusion that Toshiba, Asus, Sony and HP break less.
On the high cost of repairing Toshiba and Asusi are the cheapest, since there are many bundles for them, Sony and HP have more expensive sets. Sonya takes a lot of money for her brand, before they did the same with hp, but now they began to produce normal computers in terms of price / quality.
From the above, I dwell on two brands: asus and toshiba. For the money, the asus is probably a bit more expensive, but I trust the Toshiba more (xs why).
I myself now use the acer for the reason that he is on a test drive. In normal operation and dragging in the bag, problems with the screen have already surfaced: in some positions of the lid the screen is dazzled. It is necessary to change the loop, and the sound jack has already been killed twice.
It goes without saying that ihmo is special.
In general, I advise you to read before choosing a laptopthisan article. Many utilities written there.
Have a good shopping! :)

Post has been editedtikay - 08.12.07, 20:10
Pufka007
Message#8
08.12.07, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

tikay,
Thank you so much! If anything, I hope I can ask you more): victory :: victory:

Added @ 08.12.2007, 20:15

tikay,
Yes, one more thing, I opened a new topic, called "buy", could you look into it, read my posts there and answer the question? Thank you in advance)
tikay
Message#9
08.12.07, 20:52
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 06.12.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Always happy to help :-)
In the next topic already answered :)
Pufka007
Message#10
10.12.07, 12:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

A big request for those who write positive reviews, to argue their choice. Point out the qualities you like so much in Toshiba. Thank you very much.

Post has been editedPufka007 - 10.12.07, 12:04
Friend.
Message#11
13.12.07, 00:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6
Check in: 26.11.07

I had a Toshiba-right now I gave it to a girl. I was very pleased with the machine. It was generally delighted !!!!

Post has been editedFriend. - 13.12.07, 00:10
Ammendorf
Message#12
22.12.07, 12:50
Plastic world won :(
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 05.03.06
Motorola MPx200

He himself did not use Toshiba, but there is an extremely unpleasant moment from a friend. He let the lamers buy some beech, as a result they bought the Satelite A210. On whist whist. A laptop is needed for a woman who uses 3d's max, archicad and other design software. It was possible to launch part of this software under Vista, but it’s not realistic to work (I’m telling you who understands whist will understand). We tried to install XP - there is almost no firewood for anything (there are network modems and modems :)). We sent a letter to the Toshiba representative office with a demand to immediately submit firewood for the iron of the laptop under XP (until 2008, they are obliged to maintain support). From Toshiba, we received an answer, which recommended that we smoke pussy and use "the most advanced Microsoft OS, because XP is outdated and dangerous for users."

So, it must be understood, not pleasant.

--------------------
If a person does not drink and does not smoke, one wonders if you think about whether he is a bastard (C) A. Chekhov
Pufka007
Message#13
22.12.07, 17:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

Yes, but here we are talking about the imperfections of whists and not about the Toshiba company itself. Of course, this is a huge and unpleasant moment, but soon a whist will stand on everything ... And it’s necessary to get out of it. I wonder how the car in terms of reliability and so on.
Ammendorf
Message#14
23.12.07, 12:24
[offline]

Messages 606
Motorola MPx200

Well, if you argue this way - then it is not even about the imperfections of Toshiba or Whists, but about the failure of AMD. I am sure that it would not be difficult for Intel chips to find firewood. On these same, 10 people tried to find, everything is far from being a lamer - fuck two. No hardware or compatible OS found. And that's it :(

--------------------
If a person does not drink and does not smoke, one wonders if you think about whether he is a bastard (C) A. Chekhov
Ammendorf
Message#15
23.12.07, 14:36
[offline]

Messages 606
Motorola MPx200

And one more stone in the Toshiba garden - a zarzuzochny disk that comes bundled with a laptop (To) - you can install whist from it only by formatting both partitions on hard: (. Trifle, but not nice ...

--------------------
Pufka007
Message#16
23.12.07, 15:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Asus p525

Well, if you contact the service about the installation?
Ammendorf
Message#17
23.12.07, 17:12
[offline]

Messages 606
Motorola MPx200

Yes, I need it? Let the owner be drawn.

--------------------
mur-mur-meow
Message#18
23.12.07, 17:29
Black and fluffy
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1735
Check in: 28.03.06
Sony Tablet P

Tushik 12/23/07 1:24:28 PM
Well, if you argue this way - then it is not even about the imperfections of Toshiba or Whists, but about the failure of AMD. I am sure that it would not be difficult for Intel chips to find firewood.

You are mistaken, the same problems with intel

--------------------
I am not a shark pen, I am a woodpecker keyboard.
alviker
Message#19
25.12.07, 20:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 21.02.07
Star A3

Reading this thread decided to intervene ...
At work I have A200.
    1. XP is installed without problems.
    2. All drivers download from the Toshibov site (yes, it happens on our site that not everything is there, but the missing ones can be found, for example, on the Canadian site Toshiba, German, etc.).
    3. Yes disk rescuer format all disks ... BUT! the disk is absolutely extreme, whist can be restored from the hard drive (there is a partition on the screw where the installation distribution is whists, all drivers, etc.), so that the resuscitator disk can be put on the shelf and forget about it, unless you want to make a laptop "clean" as at the time of purchase.

P.S. I put XP on another partition of the hard drive and now I have two systems, you can download any, but mostly I work in XP. I found all the drivers without problems, everything works including soft keys, etc. ... I am satisfied with the laptop, there are no complaints yet.
Ammendorf
Message#20
26.12.07, 20:54
[offline]

Messages 606
Motorola MPx200

Reading this thread decided to intervene ...
At work I have A200.
    1. XP is installed without problems.
    2. All drivers download from the Toshibov site (yes, it happens on our site that not everything is there, but the missing ones can be found, for example, on the Canadian site Toshiba, German, etc.).
    3. Yes disk rescuer format all disks ... BUT! the disk is absolutely extreme, whist can be restored from the hard drive (there is a partition on the screw where the installation distribution is whists, all drivers, etc.), so that the resuscitator disk can be put on the shelf and forget about it, unless you want to make a laptop "clean" as at the time of purchase.

P.S. I put XP on another partition of the hard drive and now I have two systems, you can download any, but mostly I work in XP. I found all the drivers without problems, everything works including soft keys, etc. ... I am satisfied with the laptop, there are no complaints yet.

Yeah, I also found all the wood, but not on the Toshiba website for some reason (Well, not all, of course, but many;)). Only all that is from ATI \ AMD - yells that there is no necessary OS or hardware.Well, I always treated this company "well": censored:

Post has been editedTushik - 26.12.07, 22:38

--------------------
mur-mur-meow
Message#21
26.12.07, 23:53
Black and fluffy
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1735
Check in: 28.03.06
Sony Tablet P

Tushik, 12/26/07 9:54:08 PM
Only all that is from ATI \ AMD - yells that there is no necessary OS or hardware.Well, I always treated this company "well": censored:

Put hp second axis and nothing will shout

--------------------
I am not a shark pen, I am a woodpecker keyboard.

45 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 07:33