> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Creating skins for BarsSoft Easy Dialer | Create skins with their hands

Rep: (24)
Only skins are discussed in this topic for an alternative dialerBarsSoft Easy Dialer
Questions about the work of the program ask here:BarsSoft Easy Dialer, Alternative Dialer

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Required information for all who want to make the skin "by itself". Spread description, software and sample skins. We are pleased to answer all your questions.

Soft SkinCreator.rar

skin Light LightCheme.rar

skin IPOD IPODCheme.rar

Manual for creating skins Skins.rar

Post has been editedSergey [BarsSoft] - 11.11.11, 14:32
Reason for editing: + from Aleks71

Rep: (0)
Huge request to add program button call waiting and conference calling, in the normal dialer wm6 such button is, so that the program is great, but the need to use permanent conference, and the lack of data;) buttons causes great inconvenience. thanks in advance

Rep: (47)
Hello Sergey! You can ask you to put a folder with bitmaps Portrait VGA for Light skin from version 1.82 to make it easier razobratsya a specific example.

Skins
Light and IPOD
Second, I did not protest at all resolutions, but in theory, should work. )

Collect the skin in two ways - through the UI, choosing fucking assembly file and specify the result, or "silent version," creating a .bat file (or prescribing the command line)
c: \ SkinCreator.exe / s / hi-res / in c: \ LightCheme \ High \ Landscape / out c: \ LightLandscapeHI.res

/ S softly mode
/ Hi-res - high resolution (e.g., 240x320 used instead of 480x640)
/ In - a directory with the input files
/ Out - the full path to the resulting file with the name

Attached files

Attached fileLightCheme.rar(575.88 KB)
Attached fileIPODCheme.rar(1.77 MB)

gavrila
Screenshots of what? Narrow, do it.

Rep: (4113)
Sergey [BarsSoft] @ 14.11.2011, 20:17*
Screenshots of what? Narrow, do it.

probably meaning the screenshots skinsLight and IPOD Published two posts above you: yes2:

Rep: (4)
how to install the skin iPods? tossed right place, even where you do not have to throw me pishetpri choosing a topic that the resource file is not found

Rep: (47)
What are you throwing? If that wearing a hat, so it sortsy to create skins, while in the latest versions of the program running Light skin only.

I corrected the setup file will now work with resami IPOD.

Attached files

Attached fileIPOD.rar(5.97 KB)

Rep: (4)
I have not been able to establish ipod can gather resources crooked?
Who turned out, please, put the topic Assembly somewhere.

Rep: (0)
Also tried to raise the skin, even LightCheme properly is not going to try and via UI and through the batch file, the file is obtained a different size in contrast to the original, and not proscale rabotaet.Tak not understand in the resource folder for the assembly have bmpshki that are not spelled out in skn file For example 127.bmp, 140.bmp, and no bmpshek registered in skn example 5,6,7,8 etc. bmp faylov.Zhalko great program I would like more skins, still not got off the wm6.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 12:58