> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

TouchPal Keyboard - Theme, Swipe & Emoji | [IPhone], [iPad] Comfortable, functional keyboard for IOS

Rep: (12524)
TouchPal Keyboard - Theme, Swipe & Emoji
Version: 2.3.0
Catalog: Office programs

Last update of the program in the header:11.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
predictive function reduces the number of keystrokes to 20% of the total number of input characters

Description:
TouchPal Keyboard - High-quality keyboard, with its predictive engine input TouchPal. The developer claims that if such input, you can save about 60% of keystrokes.
Also this keyboard has a similar function with Swype typing by sliding on the key, this corresponds to engine TouchPal Curve.
Extended support strokes allows you to program frequently used characters, words and even whole sentences. For lovers use emoticons developer has provided a special field of variable size, whereby the necessary smiles are always at hand. Predictive function reduces the number of keystrokes to 20% of the total number of input symbols. At the same time guaranteed accurate prediction of almost half of the following words.
Despite the standard warning about the possibility of collecting personal information, TouchPal X Keyboard guarantees the safety of your personal data from disclosure and will not allow sending a single character anywhere without your knowledge. Built-in support for over 70 languages ​​allows simultaneous input on several of them. application developers have taken care not only about its functionality, but also the usability and aesthetic component. The ability to use a variety of the graphic design to make typing as convenient and pleasing to the eye.

Key features and functions of the program:
- Support for over 70 languages;
- Use of graphic themes;
- Multi-Language entry;
- Reduction of keystrokes to 1/5 of the volume of characters;
- Predictive text input and error correction;
- Voice input;
- Support and strokes programming for characters, words and sentences.

Homepage: http://www.touchpal.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/touchpal-keyboard-theme-swipe/id909654683?mt=8

Download for iPhone: version 2.3.0:
TouchPal Keyboard - Theme, Swipe & Emoji (Post Dgonix # 41438946)

Past versions

Post has been editedDgonix - 11.07.15, 14:53
Reason for editing: Added new version

Rep: (0)
And it is all a bit with the brakes vylaziet? My iphone 4s. Maybe it is only 4s.

Ipad mini 8.1 JB, I can not run this Claudia, when you switch on it for a couple of seconds and then blunted standard Claudia, reinstalled, supercharged ...

Rep: (260)
klaviaturka good at first glance .. \ I am now chasing it and can`t swipe and choose what is best)

Rep: (56)
People, kakieto additional characters on the keyboard is tiny! There is no possibility to make them bigger? Well there is some skin?

Rep: (165)
iPhone 5S, works fine, but I would like to adjust the height of the keys.

Rep: (5)
I enjoyed this keyboard is still on Android, of course leaves a good impression-polar, but would like a little more of it functional? such as a attachem

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Asks username and password :(

Rep: (36)
How many have not tried to transfer to non-standard Claudia, I always return to the standard. What. That it's right generally Mega comfortable. Still predictive input added to Russian.

Rep: (12524)
Attached ImageTouchPal Keyboard v.2.3.0

Changes:
- Supports bright new Emoji 8.3 with different skins.
- Fixed bugs. Do not forget to restart your device after the update was installed on iOS 8.3.
- Support for user interfaces in Spanish, Italian and Turkish.

PictureAttached fileTouchPal 2.3.0.ipa(24.99 MB)

Rep: (3)
3x4 layout with T9 here?

Rep: (25)
Download this Claudia from AppStore. Can we somehow make the exclamation mark was a single button? Is it possible in any way to do that based on the current register letters appear nasty or urgent? A custom dictionary can not be downloaded from the Android, with the local Smart Keyboard pro? Is it possible to accidentally move the clave on the screen and change its size?

Rep: (16)
Those who remained version 2.6.5? Please share. The new version can not use

Rep: (1)
Keen_mc @ 25.12.2015, 23:04*
Those who remained version 2.6.5? Please share. The new version can not use

and without Ceyla can it deliver? I would also like to get hold of the android only after 2.6.5.

Rep: (40)
Good time of day.
Please tell me if there is an opportunity to include voice input in the keyboard on the iPhone?

Rep: (2)
Sam looked up and siphoned a bunch of keyboards, but it looks like the external keyboard is forbidden to leave voice input.

Hi, how to spread on the T9 keypad on the 5s? Prompt, pliz

Rep: (66)
Please provide an extreme version 2.10.1 without this assistant waist. This is the latest version without which I would normally use.

This clave is, Kyrgyz (Kyrgyz) language?

Rep: (49)
Hello. The keyboard has a function T9? If not, sorry for offtopic, tell somebody keyboard on the iPhone with the function T9 four letters on each number. Much sought useless. Really for the iPhone no one has developed similar?

Rep: (20)
Tell me please, is it possible today to set this keyboard from the Appstore? Aytyuns answers that are not available in the region.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 12:28