Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The official application for Xiaomi Mi Band and Mi Scale; connection with the fitness tracker for Bluetooth, data collection and analysis.
Description:
Mi Fit tracks your activity, analyzes the quality of sleep and assesses the progress of your workouts. A lot of video tutorials that will help you stay motivated and help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
  • Works with a variety of intelligent devices
    Connect to your Mi Fit Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace et al.
  • The exact training statistics
    Track your jogging, bicycle, walking and other forms of exercise in one application.
    Get advice on how to optimize your workout based on your condition and heart rate, for more effective analysis.
    Personal Sleep asisent
    Mi Fit analyzes the factors affecting the quality of sleep, and offers options for improving them.
  • Learn more about your body
    Use Mi Fit with Mi Body Composition Scale, to measure and monitor data changes in your body about 10 components, which can help make the best training plan and identify potential health risks.
  • Get reminders and notifications
    Service uses vibration to wake you without disturbing other people ..
    Receive email updates right on your wrist. Now you will not miss a call or important message.
    If you are a long time without moving, the device will remind you to get up and stretch their legs.
Recommendations:
  • Mi Fit supports Apple В«HealthВ» application. Once authorized, you can synchronize the data on the number of steps, sleep quality, and heart rate, as well as other data from the application "Health".
  • Prolonged use of GPS in the background can reduce battery life from the battery.

IOS required: 7.1.x / 8.x +
Devices: iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 6/6 +
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Xiaomi
Picture

Useful

Post has been editedLeshij - 30.04.20, 10:53
Reason for editing: Reconstruction

Rep: (-2)
nobodys_light @ 17.07.19, 18:44*
2 mi band on the item in the menu there. As well as some others.

Understood thanks!

Rep: (47)
* ShyraL, Yes, I did not understand what it brasletke. In the second version, there is only social networks and Calendar. As usual at the apple. Android-interesting.

Rep: (-2)
_dimansh_ @ 20.07.19, 10:37*
In the second version, there is only social networks and Calendar. As usual at the apple. Android-interesting.

And 4 I understand there are all like the image below? I think to change

Post has been editedShyraL - 20.07.19, 21:34

After the second to fourth as a new era

Rep: (0)
It may come across anyone? On the iPhone and mi band 3 with the official firmware and official mi fit you receive notification of all applications, but only included the VC. There was a problem, presumably, after reinstalling VC. Thank you in advance for your help

Rep: (6)
Friends search did not find such a problem, help solve.
Yesterday I bought my wife in Kiev 4 mi band, hard can not connect to the mi fit, vpn tried to phone the region is changing, and Germany and France and others, does not work, I give an error and though burst.
Its mi band 4 via vpn with grief in half to connect to the mi fit, here in any way.

Hello!
Using Mi Band 4 in conjunction with the Mi Fit (Iphone 5s).
I write down the exercise with your connected phone.
Say, all in training does not appear lifting height (downhill)?
It can get someone like that "tie" this functionality. (No wonder that there is a section)
In the same Strava is a determination of the height from the data Google maps.
P.S .: By the way, the height of each workout is different, and judging by the services on the Internet corresponds to the starting point.

Attached images
Attached Image

Ferex13222 @ 22.07.19, 18:50*
receive notification of all applications

I have a second day do not come at all. I moved the phone - to no avail. no notifications

Rep: (791)
* _dimansh_, reset menu bracelet do.

* alex-ds,
AMAZFIT bip use in conjunction with the IPhone 8 Plus and MiFit. Displayed normally. It may depend on whether the GPS enabled on your phone during your workout

Attached images
Attached Image

* nobodys_light, yes, even when overloaded I wrote. It helps

* filor2001,
No, GPS is turned on all the time. I'll go try to ask other owners bracelet. Suddenly I have a way, for example due to the phone.

Post has been editedalex-ds - 28.07.19, 13:56

Rep: (15)
Receive notification of all applications, although included tick only against VK
What Mi Band 4, which is 3

Rep: (10)
ios 12.4, MiFit 4.06, Mi Band 3 - 2.4.0.20, did not receive notification, nor any general. (Updated ios)

On the advice above, I rebooted and everything worked bracelet

Rep: (11)
Thank you very muchmr.rain16
his instructionInstallation on old Soup apple (iphone 4s) is now urgent and detailed chewed
It would be good in a hat!

Post has been editedaternix - 02.08.19, 19:57

Rep: (15)
Recommend a good alternative to this MiFit
Bought a Mi Band Master is not synchronized with a healthy and like interface is very much like the

* IMixI, better than the original application - nothing will not work. There are flaws, but still.

good day.

Wife ordered a mi band 4. I have installed a custom mifit smart alarm clock (Xiaomei tube).

Is there any iPhone assembly E fit with a smart alarm clock? This function is very important. I can not find the information anywhere.

Rep: (791)
* I7yI7c, for iOS does not happen custom E Feat.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 11:32