[IPhone] Mi Fit | The official app for Xiaomi Mi Band and Mi Scale

Rep: (459)
Mi Fit
Version: 2.1.2
Catalog: sports and health

Last update of the program in the header:30.05.2016

MiBand talk пїЅ | MiBand 2 Discussion пїЅ | Miband purchase пїЅ | Buying Miband 2 пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application | Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ
Attached Image

Screenshots of the Russian version
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots of Russian version
Attached Image

Short description:
The official app for Xiaomi Mi Band and Mi Scale. Communication with the fitness tracker via bluetooth, data collection and analysis.

Description:
  • English appeared in the app;
  • Call notifications;
  • Step counter (Pedometer) and distance;
  • Sleep tracker;
  • HealthKit support, information collected / displayed in the Health app;
  • The interface is not adapted to the resolution of the iPhone 6 (it is being washed);
  • Powered by 4S;

IOS required: 7.1.x / 8.x ....
Devices: iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 6/6 + .....
English interface: Yes
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Xiaomi
App Reviews:
  пїЅ  A little review of the bracelet + video
  пїЅ  http://youtu.be/LK30t3fX1I4(Rus.)
  пїЅ  http://youtu.be/dG40-u43eto(eng.)

iTunes Store: https: //itunes.apple.c.…61? mt = 8 & ign-mpt = uo% 3D4

Download:
version 2.1.2 RUS (re-signing required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post music_belarus # 49996191)
version 2.1.2 RUS - translation from Roman K. (jailbreak required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post dj_diff # 53326001)

Past versions
version 1.6.2 RUS + patch 6 Plus(without jailbreak)
version 1.0.139
version 1.4.0 RUS (jailbreak required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post r-miheev # 45107903) | Installation Instructions.
version 1.3.64 RUS (jailbreak required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post r-miheev # 44766101)
version 1.3.51 RUS (jailbreak required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post r-miheev # 44423991)
version 1.3.33 RUS (jailbreak required) [IPhone] Mi Fit (Post r-miheev # 44230122)
version 1.2.35 RUS (jailbreak required)
version 1.2.15 RUS (jailbreak required)
Russification of version 1.1.9 (jailbreak required)
version 1.0.37(requiredjailbreak, Russified by 90%) - removed, because Requires AppleID, the program is not hacked.
version 1.0.12 (Р РЈРЎ / ENG) + translation and patches from 12/19/2014 (need jailbreak)
1.01fbd5fa (build 1) Attached fileMI-20141112.1450.ipa (13.96 MB)

build 2: http://www.pgyer.com/6taD | Post # 35757723 (need bypass checking UDID)
build 2 RUS: by dezmen3 post # 35764063 | by Anathema (+ iPad support) post # 35770869 | iPad & iPhone 4S / 6/6 + version post # 35823909 (need bypass checking UDID)
1.1001.5 (beta dated 11/28/14) : chinese version the post # 36194027 | * ipa Chinese post # 36199026 | Р РЈРЎ / ENG version for iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6+ post # 36302850 (need jailbreak)
1.0.7 Р РЈРЎ / ENG + iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 6/6 + : post # 36380398 (need jailbreak)
Irrelevant information about beta and earlier versions
Attached Image

Attached Image

Hidden menu. Through it, you can update / downgrade the firmware version of the bracelet:
to access the swipe from the top right to left
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

ATTENTION! For work beta -version needed registration with testers on the side of Xiaomi, the check is on UDID. To bypass need specials. plugin.
Instructions for the version from 11/28/14

Useful

Attention!

Dear users! Let's separate the flies from cutlets(Forum Rules: 4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic. For example, in the topic devoted to Spb Pocket Plus it is forbidden to discuss the work of other today plugins, except for comparing them with Pocket Plus).

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the “COMPLAINT” button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 30.03.19, 01:58
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (773)
Anathema @ 11/17/2014, 02:24*
This is certainly good, but it hurts a lot of places where instead of half the words “...”

He says that he will fix it in future versions, this is a problem of scaling the interface and fonts.

For the sake of justice, I must say that you can't do anything on the iPhone 4S and 5 / 5S, the screen width will not allow only if you make a tiny font.

Developed about notifications on the bracelet do not say anything, or as in the android, will not they be screwed?

Just a little dopilil application, now it should run innative resolution on all iPhones: 4S / 5s / 6 / 6+
Attached Image
Attached Image

Shoals are possible, but without blurring.

Download:
build 2 RUS (iPad & iPhone 6/6 +):
Attached filemiband_b2_ru_ip6_santtiaga.ipa (13.77 MB)

Post has been editedAnathema - 17.11.14, 17:30

Rep: (-1)
what to do?

Attached images
Attached Image

* dfyz1996, click on the lowest link and then reconnect.

Rep: (-1)
All the same. Appears in the settings for a few seconds and disconnects. LEDs do not light up.

Post has been editeddfyz1996 - 17.11.14, 19:38

Rep: (13)
* Anathema
On this version of your application the same error as it was inthis post.
What is the reason, and how can I fix it? Ipad 4.

* Ohotnik-3D, remove iPad support from info.plist and use it in iPhone application mode. Without source, I can’t do anything here.

Post has been editedAnathema - 17.11.14, 20:35

Rep: (0)
Can someone tell me what could be the matter?
The situation is this, there is an iPad Air without a Jail, put a signed Chinese version (build 2) from the header. Everything worked, but in Chinese.) After I posted various translation options, I tried to install them by removing the installed version. I don’t install IPA versions, no others wanted it either. After that, I tried to install the Chinese version and the bummer again, now I’m writing a download error and do not install it.

P.S. Has anyone updated the firmware via the iOS version, are the bracelets alive?

Oftatin @ 11/18/2014, 09:02*
The situation is this, there is an iPad Air without a Jail, put a signed Chinese version (build 2) from the header. Everything worked, but in Chinese.) After I posted various translation options, I tried to install them by removing the installed version. I don’t install IPA versions, no others wanted it either. After that, I tried to install the Chinese version and the bummer again, now I’m writing a download error and do not install it.

Is there a jail?

Rep: (7)
I have the same thing on ipad mini2. Jail is also gone and the first Chinese version does not get up anymore.

Desmen3 @ 11/18/2014, 10:14*
Is there a jail?

Oftatin @ 11/18/2014, 10:02*
The situation is this, there is iPad Air without jail

Nope Maybe the link was changed? Or what other options?

Two days, I put the app.
On 6-ke without a jail, the link is not set. At 6+ with a jail everything was set.
Now I'm sitting on the version from Anathema, set to 6+. So far so good.

Oftatin @ 11/18/2014, 10:29*

The link remains the same as the application in it. The date has not changed.

A variant that does not require a Jail in Chinese, it is signed by Xiaomi. The version that I uploaded to the "Russian" requires a jail.

Rep: (7)
Guys, will there be problems using two bracelets on one device like ipad? Or when linking a bracelet to an account, does he register his macadress? I bought 2 bracelets - for myself and my wife, and ipad one. By the way on the iphone 4 (not s) someone tried to cling a bracelet? In the description of BT 2.1 with him.

Post has been editedkalyuchiy30 - 18.11.14, 11:59

Guys, will there be problems using two bracelets on one device like ipad?

Most likely it will not work, or you will have to make two accounts and constantly switch between them.

By the way on the iphone 4 (not s) someone tried to cling a bracelet? In the description of BT 2.1 with him.

did not try, but you have a chance to be the first)

Rep: (14)
Oftatin @ 11/18/2014, 4:29 PM*

Rather, there are some additional restrictions on use. My installed has stopped running recently. Removed. Do not re-set.

probably for now the most reasonable thing is to sit on your computer and wait for the official version, otherwise it can also be killed ...

Post has been editedmerl79 - 18.11.14, 15:35

Rep: (192)
Certificate revoked: rofl:
Although valid until 2015-11-03 (US)

Rep: (5)
13nikita @ 11/18/2014, 16:09*
Certificate revoked

They want money: rolleyes:

Something for a long time finishing the application for IOS (((

Duffer89 @ 11/19/2014, 09:58*
Something for a long time finishing the application for IOS (((