> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] Total Commander | Two-panel file manager for WP (Russian interface is announced)

Rep: (164)
[WP8.1] Total Commander
Version: 2014.1104.1111.1727 Beta3

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2014

Attached Image

Description:
Total Commander for Windows Phone - file manager and FTP client with support for ZIP packer and AES encryption.

The first announcement of the project appearedon the XDA website, September 16th of this year.

TC itself is available for download onlyfrom the Polish section of the market, and in order to gain access to the installation process, you mustenroll in beta testers. XAP is not yet available for installation.

We will follow the development of this popular and useful program, but so far I can’t lay out any details and impressions, since I myself have not received the coveted invitation to the tester team. : blush:

UPDATED: Application for beta tests should include the same e-mail address from which you enter the Marketplace! This is a consequence of the policy (paranoia?) Of Microsoft ...

Opportunities:
    Support transfer / copy files, etc. via FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, WebDAV, WiFi
    Support for ZIP archives (present) and RAR (in development).
    Support AES Encryption

Homepage: http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=288355#288355

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/total-commander/0cba164b-845e-4dcc-b483-fb88c3dd51c3

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 28.11.14, 19:02
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (42)
And with ftp shakes someone? He sees, but does not allow to download

Rep: (5)
Dear hallucinations, or after Beta4 the Wi-Fi transfer function is combined with the qr code reader? That is, what for, one button launches both functions, the phone waits for transmission with the active camera and blinking flash o.O. I apparently do not understand something.

Rep: (18)
When quickly scrolling through the list of folders and files, everything starts to twitch, and so, by itself, the file manager of norms :)

Rep: (64)
You still can’t just download it?

Rep: (57)
Not. But how long does it take to wait for an invitation, whoever knows?

Rep: (0)
About a week later I received an invitation.

Thank you 4 more days to wait, if at all invited!

Finally, the invitation came, sort of an adequate manager compared to the native "files" which!

Rep: (64)
Chizhov0777 @ 03/17/2015, 01:26*
Finally, the invitation came, sort of an adequate manager compared to the native "files" which!

And then! Although the ability to get into the system files is not enough!
It is very cool to be able to conveniently extract files from an archive. And then I had to download a separate archiver.

ATTENTION QUESTION !!!

How to get to the SD card on Windows Phone 10 TP? In its own way there is no transition to SD, there is no choice of drive D ... So far, how can I not access the flash drive in TC?

Post has been editedmerlin_tm - 03.04.15, 10:57

Hello everyone !!!)) I also received an invitation, by e-mail, And how to install it? Through the store it says that there is no permission! Through the developer it says that it is a mistake!

Rep: (132)
Resha0965 @ 05/12/2015, 09:46*
How to install it?

through the link in the letter

Here I downloaded the total commander, from the Microsoft store. use it. Unpack and throw on the phone.

Attached files

Attached filetotal-commander.rar(2.26 MB)

Post has been editedzotov_evgeniy - 16.05.15, 01:09

Rep: (14)
* zotov_evgeniy,

Not installed ...

Rep: (7)
Yes. from the archive is not set.

Rep: (1)
Who can tell me how to subscribe to TC beta?

Rep: (132)
how to subscribe

in the header link

Rep: (265)
1.1 FINAL
store version 2015.914 (September 14, 2015)

What's new:

It is finished!

Rep: (2)
Question
How to connect YandexDisk?

Rep: (46)
* sagava,
Via WabDAV.

Rep: (2)
Vlad19 @ 10/03/2015, 05:39*
Via WabDAV.

With such settings
Attached Image

produces such a message and is not included.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 05:39