> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] Total Commander | Two-panel file manager for WP (Russian interface is announced)

Rep: (164)
[WP8.1] Total Commander
Version: 2014.1104.1111.1727 Beta3

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2014

Attached Image

Description:
Total Commander for Windows Phone - file manager and FTP client with support for ZIP packer and AES encryption.

The first announcement of the project appearedon the XDA website, September 16th of this year.

TC itself is available for download onlyfrom the Polish section of the market, and in order to gain access to the installation process, you mustenroll in beta testers. XAP is not yet available for installation.

We will follow the development of this popular and useful program, but so far I can’t lay out any details and impressions, since I myself have not received the coveted invitation to the tester team. : blush:

UPDATED: Application for beta tests should include the same e-mail address from which you enter the Marketplace! This is a consequence of the policy (paranoia?) Of Microsoft ...

Opportunities:
    Support transfer / copy files, etc. via FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, WebDAV, WiFi
    Support for ZIP archives (present) and RAR (in development).
    Support AES Encryption

Homepage: http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=288355#288355

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/total-commander/0cba164b-845e-4dcc-b483-fb88c3dd51c3

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 28.11.14, 19:02
Reason for editing: corrected link

Received an invitation to beta testers. First impressions - it is clear that the program is in the very initial stage of development. The main functions - copying, moving and deleting files - work, but sometimes after the operation is completed, there are crashes - for example, the button for returning to the main directory does not work. The Russian language is problematic - the translation itself is correct, but since Russian words are longer than English, a lot of headings and menu bars do not fit completely on the screen. There is no landscape mode of operation. Virtual double screen - switching to another selected device by sliding the window left-right - (IMO) is not very convenient. Still, after choosing the Russian-language interface, archives do not open; there are no problems in the English version. Some menu bars are not aligned, which is annoying. Opening folders from OneDrive is accompanied by extra text messages, etc., etc.

I wrote all this to the developer, we will wait for the update :)

UPDATED: Has anyone from the forum still connected to beta tests? Yesterday I received a message that there is an update, but I just can’t download it - " error 8086006 "?!?

Post has been editedNormanD - 21.11.14, 09:40

Rep: (3)
In Russian toothere is. But it is not set, writes there is no permission. I sent a request to the testers, although judging by the number of comments there are enough of them.

Rep: (132)
NormanD @ 11/17/2014, 12:24*
Has anyone from the forum still connected to beta tests?

Another 16th day I followed the link in the header to the Polish market, from there I automatically went to the Russian store, downloaded, installed. While I did not find any serious jambs ... I did not understand WiFi (a campaign, a useless thing)
Does anyone on Share have the option Send via WiFi?

Rep: (10)
but you can ask them to somehow allow or gain access to this program
c: \ data \ Users \ DefApps \ AppData \ .....
It would be nice, there some data is for example from Navitel, maps, etc. - I would like to access them
or can someone tell me how to get access
wp 8.1 Nokia 925
thank

* hjvfy1,
you do not write here, but to the developer of the application;)

Rep: (5)
There is in the Russian store, but the phone search engine does not findhttp: //www.windowsphon...4dcc-b483-fb88c3dd51c3I drove the link into the browser, the phone itself went to the store. Well, or you can send through a waffle from the browser of a regular computer.

I sent a request for testing, otherwise I really swear that there are no installation rights.

Post has been editedkl-13 - 27.11.14, 21:57

The confirmation arrived almost instantly, now I am also officially the Windows Commander Beta Tester). While I like it, it’s a pity there are no two panel designs on the whole screen, when you turn the gyroscope along the length of the display. It will be necessary to write then a request to introduce such a function.

Vvd07 @ 11.27.2014, 21:38*
* hjvfy1,
you do not write here, but to the developer of the application;)

but who tests, they write to the developer
Well, I am so ... I hope that there will be an application that allows this to be done

Kl-13 @ 11.28.2014, 08:10*
... full screen when you rotate the gyroscope along the length of the display. It will be necessary to write then a request to introduce such a function

Already wrote. The answer of the developer is "I can’t bring to mind the correct display of fonts / lines in landscape mode, while I left this business for the future" o.O

Already written. The answer of the developer is "I can’t bring to mind the correct display of fonts / lines in landscape mode, while I left this business for the future" o.O

Have you written for a long time? And yes, maybe it’s worth adding a link to the Russian "stor" in the header that I brought above? That people would not run to change the region;) (or ask a moderator if there are no rights).

Post has been editedkl-13 - 28.11.14, 11:57

Hjvfy1 @ 11.28.2014, 07:54*
I hope that there will be an application that allows you to do this

So, already there is such a thing - Metro Commander

Vvd07 @ 11.28.2014, 14:28*
Hjvfy1 @ 11.28.2014, 07:54 *
I hope that there will be an application that allows you to do this

So, already there is such a thing - Metro Commander

in the free version I did not find the ability to navigate folders - except for the standard ones that are already there
maybe in paid it is possible? but stupid to buy without knowing ...
who used - can tell?

in the free version I did not find the ability to navigate folders - except for the standard ones that are already there

A tile with a plus sign is called add a new shortcut. There you can add an SD card and so on as in Total Commander, by the way Metro Commander has two panel interfaces, but it won’t be able to turn on a single-panel one))).

* hjvfy1,
In the paid version, the same set of folders as elsewhere (and in Total, too).

Here is a screenshot of the added drive D, in Total also.

Attached images
Attached Image

when I click "+" I have the following items:
A PHOTO
MUSIC
VIDEO
DOCUMENTS
DOWNLOADS
CALL MELODIES

but I can’t find any way to access C: \ Data \ Users \ DefApps \ AppData \ {4AEDD576-1797-4927-82 ..... well, etc.

Hjvfy1 @ 11.28.2014, 15:50*
C: \ Data \ Users \ DefApps ...

this is a system folder, access to it is CLOSED (system restriction) All file managers work ONLY with user folders. If you want to get into the system, do a hack if possible. Lumii has not yet been hacked ...

:( understood
we will think and search ...
thank

Rep: (1)
the question to the author of the program - and the function of archiving, and especially archiving with a password - is not yet clear when it will be? while you can only unpack the zip?

p.s. about hacking lumi - I think this is from the same area as the joke about the elusive joe :)

Rep: (42)
Interestingly, is a LAN plug planned?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 11:28