> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Xcom: Enemy Within | [IPhone] [iPad] port of the same game with PC

Rep: (1424)
Xcom: Enemy Within
Version: 1.4.0
Catalog: Strategies
Last update of the game in the header:13.05.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Tactical strategy now on iOS

Description:
XCOM®: Enemy Within is a separate add-on for the best strategy of 2012 “XCOM: Enemy Unknown” on iOS devices! Enemy Within is not only Enemy Unknown gameplay, but also additional materials. Meet new soldiers, skills, enemies, maps, tasks and multiplayer modes that will allow you to re-look at your favorite strategy!

• New abilities of fighters: explore new alien technology to increase the capabilities of operatives. New technologies include soldier gene modifications as well as mechanized cyber costumes.
• New weapons and equipment: provide operatives with new opportunities with the help of new projects for engineers and laboratories.
• New enemies: change your tactics to fight off two new types of aliens, as well as the deadly organization EXALT.
• New strategic resources: A valuable alien resource has been discovered, called the “squad.” Get him on the battlefield and return to the base to discover new research and improvements.
• New storylines: destroy the enemy in an abandoned fishing village and defend XCOM headquarters from alien attacks in a series of tasks.
• New multiplayer maps, fighters and skills: create your own unique squad and defeat the enemy in a fierce one-on-one battle battle.

NOTE. XCOM: Enemy Within is a game with great graphics and powerful features. For best performance, it is recommended to disable other applications.
The content of this game is fictional and is not intended to describe or depict the actual course of events, real persons, place or entity in the context of the game. The creators and publishers of this game in no way endorse, support or encourage any kind of behavior depicted in this game.

Read us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xcom
Follow us on Twitter: @ 2kgames
Many more good games:http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/

18+ "prohibited for children" for Russia
Privacy policy:http://www.take2games.com/privacy/index.html
Terms of Service:http://www.take2games.com/legal/
End User License Agreement:http://www.take2games.com/eula/index.html
gameplay video
Hacking for money
instruction to call heroes

Languages:Russian English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Polish, French, Japanese
Developer: 2K, INC.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro with 12.9-inch display, iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPad Pro (2nd generation) with a 12.9-inch display, iPad Pro (2nd generation) with a 12.9-inch display, with Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular support , iPad Pro with a 10.5-inch display, iPad Pro with a 10.5-inch display, supporting Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation).
Homepage: https://www.2k.com/games
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/xcom-enemy-within/id881270303

Download:
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part01.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part02.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part03.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part04.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part05.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part06.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part07.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part08.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part09.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part10.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part11.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part12.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part13.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part14.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileXCOM_Enemy_Within_1.4.0.ipa.part15.rar(48.26 MB)
Version 1.4.0 drive.google
Archive:
Story:
1.4.0 Oct 27 2017
Fixed a crash on iPhone 8 devices
What's new in version 1.3.0
Updated to support 64-bit mode on iOS 11

Post has been editedmaxipon - 14.05.18, 20:18
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
That is, it is XCOMВ®: Enemy Unknown only with new buns + in Russian and even cheaper (I took it as soon as it appeared at full price), who will look at the answer pzhlst

* Mariaholic,
exactly

Nishtyak game, the current is on ipad 2 and iphone 4s does not support

Rep: (7)
Yandex is not a hacked version, right? Although in size, it seems hacked.
Is it possible to have a version for those who do not have a wait?

I saw the answer in another topic
PS: "Xcom: Within" you "Enemy" missed.

Post has been editedHDLook - 13.11.14, 13:19

* Nikita321031,
Oh, threw on 4c before the start of the mission. So I agree with you

Posted on 11/13/2014 1:09 PM:

* triperus,
buy in rustor

Rep: (912)
Will iPad4 go fine?

* ** novichok2008 **,
More than that, I did not see the brakes even when recording a video, so the optimization of the game at the level

Rep: (1)
Do you think it is possible to run on the first mini and below 5 backgrounds? It seems that the grafon did not change much, but there are restrictions on the devices ...

Bought, because I didn’t buy xcom: EU, I can’t compare, but it’s going very well for this 5s game

* outsize
Well, the graphics have improved all the same, and I think the point is in the RAM, 512 MB is not enough, A5 is slowly being sent to retire

Rep: (33)
Cool, improved graphics at times, and even added new units, great work!

In general, there is no launch exit situation on a5, you need to change the device :(

Rep: (19)
And yet, those who bought eu did wrong. Although if you remember that they sold the supplement separately on ps, the questions disappear. Even here I do not know what to think. On the one hand, I bought eu for 500 rubles, and now it is not in epp store. But this version appeared for 400 r with improved graphics and a bunch of extra plugs including Russian. Competent marketing.

* HoRRicH,
It’s a pity, the druzhan waited so much time for the Russian version, but now he probably won’t wait :) he has his first minik.

Rep: (387)
I now wonder, can I wear helmets, as in the PC version? I just love customization wider.

* HDLook,
Yes, sure :) I was in a hurry and did not notice. Corrected hat

Posted on 11/13/2014 13:52:

* VivaLaRoms,
But you can always deliver the same eu in your purchases

Rep: (513)
Screenshots from iPad mini 2
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
* HoRRicH,
And what's the point?) That I almost passed, and this is similar) with only a bunch of additional buns) mercantilism and the spent 500r on the old version already play the role))

* VivaLaRoms,
Well, yes, yes :) you can consider you zadonatil for their labors.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 13.11.14, 14:07

Will there be no jela?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 06:49 AM