> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot S200 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionCubot S200
PictureCubot S200
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

useful links

How to hide a picture under the spoiler

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedGonza555 - 28.05.16, 13:27
Reason for editing: proximity sensor calibration

Rep: (7)
I'm interested in the actual battery capacity! If a declaration is super! And then there THL in 4000 - was instead of 4000 - 3500 ...

Rep: (0)
oleg-ros @ 09.12.2014, 16:22*
Apparently apparatik will become popular. The price of the characteristics is the best at the moment.

Yes, we hope the reviews of this model is impressive !!!

Rep: (21)
Visgod @ 09.12.2014, 17:49*
I'm interested in the actual battery capacity! If a declaration is super! And then there THL in 4000 - was instead of 4000 - 3500 ...

Judging from the video, the battery is massive. Almost the entire back

Post has been editedoleg-ros - 10.12.14, 01:07

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon guys!

This is my first message on this forum)
thinking about buying their first phone (that's the way I am a mammoth), the price category up to 7k rubles
thought, search, read this forrum, reviews and other ...
generally choose fromCubot S200, Jiayu G3CSmart and out of the store CSNDEXP Ixion ML 4.7 "..
Prompt whether to order the dark horse? Kubot very much like their own characteristics ...)

Rep: (5)
For $ 29.99 on tinidile seen. What's the catch?

Post has been editedNoncredo - 10.12.14, 15:18

Rep: (1)
Noncredo
This divorce is for attracting customers

Posted on 12/10/2014, 15:41:

Ali promised me before the end of the week, they send the track number can do but send at least a month

Rep: (10)
Has anyone found the Old an indicator of the event? Flashing somehow on arrival sms, calls, etc.?

* darkzar444,
you come to the phone? what how?

ge0rg87 @ 11.12.2014, 13:17*
you come to the phone? what how?

Only I am ordering. Therefore interested in whether indicator of the event is.

Rep: (1)
LED There are no events
I myself ordered Jiayu G3C already coming now if coming Cubot S200 is able to compare which one is better

but I still ordered Kubot s308 + pouerbank na20000 ... on the phone even though the survey found .. do not like playing in the dark

Rep: (21)
With pauerbankom can take any phone and does not Kubot)) Plus it in style and Batteries

Judging from the video with the ChineseYouTubewe can conclude that the screen is the same ord - in the OFF state is black, in the conventional technology is not OGS it sort of gray.

It is a pity that there is no LED indicator used to it. Gestures pleased with the presence in the locked position and unlocked by double-pressing the screen.

Rep: (802)
darkzar444 @ 11.12.2014, 14:48*
in the conventional technology is not OGS it sort of gray.

It's not obligatory. ;)

the actual phone + pouerbank I got up at 7k. 2 + 16 GB is not very bad in my opinion ...

But my s200 cost 4 kilorubley (with a coupon). Where less than seven. And poverbanki with a carry is not a panacea. Otherwise, it was possible to extend the list under consideration for purchase. But nice with a good battery, camera, display, and minimum cost (and this is important because ru6lya fall) only this one!
Obzorschiki say the same about the OGS

Post has been editedJumperToFeedom - 11.12.14, 21:08

These were the coupons that I have not used 11/11/14. They can be held if a week of placing coupons and cancel it. Then they continue to be active.
A device is not, after ng likely because treknulsya only 2 times and those of the territory of China

Post has been editedJumperToFeedom - 11.12.14, 22:51

He took the aliekspress, managed to subsidence of the ruble. Presales group purchases on what that site + and immediately applied the coupon payment. The first time took a chance on a pig in a poke, because really tasty but a little disk imaging characteristics. Now all we are waiting for the real samples! I looked at various vendors Ali, good buy, many zhdunov

Rep: (0)
JumperToFeedom @ 11.12.2014, 23:13*
I took the aliekspress ......

I, too, Ali ordered another 1.12 is still not sent! ((

Rep: (11)
Judging by the video review on minideal, the camera in this unit - a rare city
Elementary text could not take pictures.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 14:53