> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot S200 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionCubot S200
PictureCubot S200
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

useful links

How to hide a picture under the spoiler

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedGonza555 - 28.05.16, 13:27
Reason for editing: proximity sensor calibration

Rep: (7)
I do not know. two devices have, and with both no problem.

Rep: (2)
user777555 @ 08.07.2017, 14:05*
I do not know. two devices have, and with both no problem.

Similarly. No problems with the phone.

Rep: (1)
Cubot s200 battery battery appeared again the high quality of the original 3.7 V 3300 mAh battery for cubot s200 smartphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/RzUZrie6
(from AliExpress Android)

Dredd1976 @ 21.06.2017, 00:43*
P.S: Never again buy any Cubot. Because of the Help Desk and the lack of any spare parts for this "miracle devaysu". No stitch, no batteries, no film on the screen. Even crappy bumper horseradish find. Released and forgotten. As I basked in the camera area and heated. On all firmware versions. 50% of latches on the cover for broken nahren. And not because it often opens and because plastic go..no.
I think that Cubot and the rest of their models just received. A couple of firmware for each model are blind and all ... well ... Model outdated.
The next smart daughter will be taken from the passenger compartment. Zaipal me this circle "skilful hands".

Yes normal machine. Straight much crap one's pants as if absolutely everything is bad. Battery year too as the well-kept, the guys on the forum firmware done to asses, thank them for their work. The latch no complaints, all assembled and disassembled a bunch of times. I have a brother and a similar device, all the rules work. On my troubles that normally happen here glyuknul touch, I had to change course. lie in a pool, then had to bathe in isopropyl alcohol. recently proximity sensor dusty, had to be cleaned. All the troubles due to their own hands. and his brother as a new, every day he Gama on it. And so it is not necessary uproar heated, because it is not a PC. And the salon come, and? a smartphone for 5ku? in this case, the road to the EPL, there was even icons painted steep designers.

Post has been editedViruS_worm - 10.07.17, 01:17

Rep: (17)
I agree a good phone I had before-now 2 pieces work well took from the first batch, one trouble maker does not update android.

Generally phone coming to an end, but still want to prolong his life, in principle, everything is still working, but there are problems on the tache many cracks, but it works, proximity sensor glitch and the most unpleasant, edging the screen at the corners fall off and the screen a touch kept on parole so here is whether Ali or somewhere else, case and he touch? By the way I can not understand, this edging plastic refers to the body or to the touchscreen?

Rep: (0)
He died in a smart touch. Iron and the battery worked fine. If there is interest in writing l / s

Rep: (69)
Normal machine, still in his native battery miui8, survived many falls.
Not without sin, but good value for money worked. What did you expect from a cheap state employees?

Post has been editedDekadans - 01.08.17, 02:46

Good day, I am sorry, can not on I Cubot S200 split screen and one of the parts does not work. I decided to change the display.
The site aliekspresc there, but a little expensive - about $ 38-45. Decided to ask you, This miracle users may have counterparts that are not as expensive. thanks

Vryatli. I saw it in 2200 for Ali, but now uzhetnet. I think not worth powder and shot.
In here I have the proximity sensor has died ...

Pochinilsi, by parsing and bonding electrical tape on the plug for headphones. (Presser became more true to paste multiple layers, vypirlo little glass top, and vibration motor began to work, probably oxidized contacts)

I searched all Yport. Websites - tear up expensive for them.

Good evening forum users and owners cubot-a.
Please help with phone picture with the cover removed and disassembled.
Interested in the area charging socket, namely, what elements are located behind the jack.
In the fall of some of the elements of the socket were "pulled down" to the board and to establish what it was without your help it is not possible - you are not near a second representative of the family.
I will be very grateful!
Thank you in advance!

* Svetyn4ik,

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedViruS_worm - 12.09.17, 22:46

ViruS_worm , Thank you very much for the photos!
We will try to revive. : Rolleyes:

Good day! Tell me where you can buy a display? Can somebody sell?

Has anyone solved the problem with the purchase of a new battery?

Hello forum users! And as owners cubot s200 device, ask for help to remove the video me how to turn on debugging for yusb, as well as how to turn on the display of translation mode on the TV (mirakast), the fact is that I have is the machine with a broken screen, a working sensor rutovanny and the camera rekavari, want the body to turn into a 3g modem Stock firmware version do not remember exactly. It is desirable to remove so that the screen next to the lay line to say so to determine the coordinates of clicks, thanks for the earlier!

Rep: (73)
kostukov-74 @ 10/15/2017, 22:22*
Has anyone solved the problem with the purchase of a new battery?
I myself firmly soldered wires from the battery Lenovo P780, with capacity of 4000 mA, it was necessary to remove the back cover, because it is not closed, thick battery for a plastic bag to exactly approached, I go with such a converted machine 3 months, works without problems. Long battery holds a charge, about 2 times!

Post has been editedDoctor3lo - 07.11.17, 05:09

serzhan2112 @ 18.10.17, 18:23*
how to turn the display on the TV broadcast mode (mirakast)

I useTHIS Proof on

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 10:23