LG F70 - Firmware | Smartphone 4.5 ''

Rep: (34)
LG F70 - Firmware
PictureLG F70 D315, D315K, F370K, F370S, F370L
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Rules of this section
This section is validAndroid section firmware rules.
This section discusses only firmware, for everything else there is a section "Discussion".

Attention! Everything that you do with your phone at your own peril and risk.
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for possible problems.

Drivers
Utilities
Official firmware
Attention! Install firmware designed for your LG F70 only.
LG-D315
Official firmware LG-D315 V10b AHUNBK (HUN / Hungary) (.kdz)- it’s GLOBAL, there are no problems with LTE, the Russian language must be set usingMoreLocale 2 (root required)
Official firmware LG-D315 V10a ASEABK (SEA / Singapore) (.kdz)- with problem LTE in Russia
LG-D315K
LG-F370K
LG-F370L
LG-F370S
Official firmware LG-F370S V10h (.kdz)- restrictions outside of Korea are solved by changing the region in build.prop (instructionfromjbronxxx)
Loaders
Recovery
Instructions

Post has been editedKoteek - 30.01.15, 13:21
Reason for editing: Added TWRP 2.8.0.0 for D315

Instructions for firmware program LG Flash Tool 2014

Would need:
  • LGUnitedMobileDriver driver (the driver is in the section header under the "Drivers" spoiler)
  • LG Flash Tool 2014 utility (the utility is in the section header under the "Utilities" spoiler)
  • firmware file in .kdz format for your device (firmware files are in the section header under the spoiler "Official firmware")

Instruction:
1. Install LG drivers
2. Unzip the archive with the LG Flash Tool 2014 to the hard disk (the unpacking path should not be long and contain Russian letters)
3. Copy the firmware file (.kdz) to the folder with the program LG Flash Tool 2014 (the folder where the file LGFlashTool2014.exe is located)
4. Transfer the mobile device toDownload Modeand connect the USB cable to the computer
5. Run the LGFlashTool2014.exe file from the LG Flash Tool 2014 program folder (the program requires Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library to run)
6. The main program window will open with the title LG Flash Tool 2014 ..., in it:
- in the Select Type drop-down list, select CDMA
- in the Select KDZ file field, indicate the firmware file of the mobile device, which was copied to the folder with the LG Flash Tool 2014 in paragraph 3 of this instruction
- in the Phone Mode drop-down list, select DIAG
- click the Normal Flash button to update the firmware (not recommended, data is saved), or the CSE Flash button to fully install / reinstall (recommended, data is not saved)
7. A window opens with the heading Read Phone Information, in it we press the START button (on some Windows systems you will need to give consent to change system parameters)
8. A window opens with the heading Select Country & Language, in it:
- in the Country drop-down list, select Different Country (Korea for Koreans)
- in the Language drop-down list, select your language (Russian for Russia)
- click OK
9. We are waiting for 100%, close the program window, disconnect the mobile device from the computer. Everything is ready, the firmware of the mobile device is installed.

Post has been editedKoteek - 21.12.14, 03:07

Service codes LG F70
3845 # * 315 # - LG-D315 (K / S) Hidden Menu
3845 # * 370 # - LG-F370 (K / L / S) Hidden Menu
* # * # 4636 # * # * - Menu "Testing"

Rep: (7)
Tell me, does the way to get root through Towelroot work after firmware on the LG-D315 V10b AHUNBK (HUN / Hungary)?

Yes, it worked for me.

Post has been editedKoteek - 13.11.14, 19:09

* Koteek, OK! Thank you, I’m going to sew tonight! : yes2: And in Download enter the + button? For the first time I will sew ...: blush:

Post has been editedfair-80 - 13.11.14, 19:57
Reason for editing: question

Switching the phone to download mode (download mode)

To switch to boot mode, on the switched off mobile device, hold down the "volume +" button and insert the USB cable connected to the computer.

Post has been editedKoteek - 14.11.14, 14:26

* Koteek, I realized that I will unsubscribe about the results. Are there any other changes on firmware "b" other than LTE?

Honestly, I did not study it deeply, so I did not notice any changes, except for LTE. I think that firmware from D315K is suitable for D315, but it’s dangerous to try, the bootloader may not work.

Post has been editedKoteek - 13.11.14, 20:26

* Koteek, Tell me downloaded your Hungarian firmware. He began to sew, it seems like all the rules have passed, but there is no Russian language in it. The software version is shown by D315 10b-OP1-HQ. What's wrong?

Strange, I have ... And how did you sew?

Post has been editedKoteek - 14.11.14, 01:15

Koteek @ 11/14/2014, 00:35*
Strange, I have ... And how did you sew?

Exactly according to your instructions. Once again I rebooted the body and the Russian interface appeared immediately. But there is no Russian in the menu for choosing languages. It’s even scary to change.

Yes, I just noticed that the Russian language is not in the settings, but it is in the firmware. Need to useMoreLocale 2 (need root privileges) to select a language.

P.S.
Well, they found the first difference from v10a, in addition to LTE. I am glad that you need to set the language once, and not every time after loading the device :)
Nevertheless, this is my cant, I had to check with factory reset, there was simply no time, so I apologize for the inconvenience ...
Added to the cap.

Post has been editedKoteek - 14.11.14, 01:34

We find out the region and download the official firmware manually

Copy the URL address into the address bar of the Internet browser, and after the equal sign, instead of asterisks, enter your IMEI:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=***************

We open the received URL and in the received XML file we see sections:

<result>- check status
<esn>- IMEI
<model>- phone model
<suffix>- the region for which the mobile device is released (we discard the first and last two letters)
<msn>- serial number
<sw_version>- version of the latest available firmware
<sw_url>- link to the latest available firmware version

Post has been editedKoteek - 14.11.14, 12:41

Rep: (397)
M
We move to subsectionLG
Also, please add screenshots of the firmware to the header.

Post has been editedDemotion - 14.11.14, 13:47

Koteek @ 11/14/2014, 01:14*
there was simply no time, so I apologize for the inconvenience ...

In general, I am satisfied with the firmware. The root was received, the Titanium swore something there that the phone had an ID, but it restored all the pk from the previous firmware, the device was put in order. Thank you for the detailed instructions and support. It took 2 minutes - I didn’t think it was so easy. MoreLocale 2 decided not to install yet. I'm not going to switch languages, or do you recommend it anyway?

Fair-80 @ 11/14/2014, 2:00 p.m.*
MoreLocale 2 decided not to install yet. I'm not going to switch languages, or do you recommend it anyway?

I would put it just in case. The program is in the Play Market, so it will take a few seconds.

Activation in the Settings item "Developer Options"

Settings ->About phone ->Software Information ->Build number (quickly press 7 times)
If everything is done correctly, then the "Developer Options" item will appear in the Settings

Manually fixing external SD card recording in Android 4.4 KitKat manually

Please note that it will be requiredrootaccess.

Open the file /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml for editing
We find in this file section android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Editable, this section should look like this:
<permission name = "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE">
<group gid = "sdcard_r" />
<group gid = "sdcard_rw" />
<group gid = "media_rw" />
</ permission>

Rep: (0)
Has anyone encountered a situation where the language selection list is empty?

No, this should not be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 05:36