> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

В®Huluxia | [Other] Programs for Hacking Games

Rep: (4658)
Huluxia
Version: 3.5.1.65.1

Last update of the program in the header:31.05.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Programs for Hacking Games

Description:
The Chinese program for hacking games to experience, money, etc.

Features:
- Different types of searches
- Antishifrovanie
- Freeze values
- Skrinshoter + Gallery
- Clear memory
- Speed ​​Editor
- Masking QQ
- Catalog of games
- Videomanualy
- Help with screenshots

Android required: 2.3+
Russian interface: Yes (translation)
Developer: huluxia
Homepage: wap.huluxia.com

Download:
Version: 3.5.1.65.1 В®Huluxia (Post Enyby # 61924868)
"Russian" version 3.5.1.43 В®Huluxia (Post Enyby # 51482699)

Past versions

Post has been editeddem0na - 31.05.17, 13:08
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (248)
What do you mean camouflage QQ?

Pofigator77, QQ - Chinese messaging app, well, that it is possible to change the identifier, where you sit, for example (SE X10 on the iPhone etc.)

Rep: (42)
trying to hack need a hero did not work (

Rep: (21)
maksnogin @ 11.11.2014, 18:36*
Pofigator77, QQ - Chinese messaging app, well, that it is possible to change the identifier, where you sit, for example (SE X10 on the iPhone etc.)

Does the author of "I can" series are you?

Rep: (7)
Hang tightly apparatus Galaxy Table 4

Rep: (0)
Gt Racing on the Sony ZU found nothing. When searching for the changed value takes off. The speed does not change.

Rep: (4)
5 android work?

Rep: (0)
Not

Rep: (16)
Requires Root, although I have it and other applications work fine. Redmi note 4g

Posted on 04/02/2015, 22:43:

Requires Root, although I have it and other applications work fine. Redmi note 4g. In short it does not work.

Rep: (5495)
Ridden @ 11.03.2015, 02:13*
5 android work?

5 android work:В® Game Guardian, В®Cheat EngineorScan Memory / ScanMem / aScanmem.

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone. I Android 5 0. This version Selyuk 305 I is not downloaded, I installed it. I got out a window update is now updated version 3.5.1.16. It seems everything is working. but the only minus all in Chinese. Plus your version required ruthotya she byl.seychas changing this chip shit from more harm. Request this information to attach a cap can be who it will help regards Nanogen

Rep: (5495)
* Nanogen,
A human being to write, correct errors? And nothing is clear that trying to get across.

As I understand version 3.0.5 not kontachit with android 5.0 requires Ruth dip. Upgrade to 3.5.1.22
I lost Ruth request rights of the program ... but to update the program I have stood Ruth dip.
Right now, the most difficult to understand how this program as it is in Chinese ....

Thank you very much I will zhdat..i if not difficult to write after that will translate .mozhno PM.

* Nanogen, here is the translation

В® MT Manager

I Download Open not Chene ponel. After about a gallop here zaytiza new Russian version?

* Nanogen, look, there's a lot to translate so that the sample itself
В® MT Manager (Fasting maksnogin # 31050176)

Thank you right now budems probyvat

Unable to optimize nopotom created Fail

Translated into Russian. Truth is somewhere in this crooked my 1st job. Strongly do not beat. But it works on android 5.0.
Version 3.5.1.22.
Govarit IMMEDIATELY itself huluxia partially characters c. : Blush:
I will refine

Attached files

Attached filetool-hlx-3.5.1.22_sign.apk(8.47 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 8:40