> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DEXP Ursus 9PV 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 ''
TOPAZ56RUS
Message#1
09.11.14, 19:30
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 16.08.09
Meizu MX2

DiscussionDEXP Ursus 9PV 3G
PictureDEXP Ursus 9PV 3G
Discussion �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Common parameters

Model
Ursus 9PV 3G Black
Colour
the black
Body material
metal
The presence of a docking station included
not
Screen

Screen diagonal
9,7"
Screen resolution
2048x1536
Screen sheeting
not
Screen manufacturing technology
IPS
System

Installed operating system
Android OS
Android version
Processor model
Intel Atom Z3735D
CPU frequency
1800 MHz
Number of Cores
RAM size
2 GB
Graphic accelerator
Intel HD Graphics
Built-in memory
16 GB
Memory card slot
there is
Types of supported memory cards
microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Maximum memory card capacity
64 GB
Wireless connection

Wi-Fi support
there is (built-in)
Wi-Fi standard
802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth
there is
Bluetooth version
Bluetooth 4.0
Wireless Module (Mobile Internet)
3G
Work in cell phone mode
not
Camera

Main camera (rear)
there is
The number of megapixels of the main camera
Camera for video calls (front)
there is
Camera
2 Mp
Functionality

Sensors
accelerometer
Connection

Connecting external devices via USB (OTG)
there is
Audio interfaces
3.5 mm minijack (audio / headphone)
Sound

Built-in speaker
there is
Sound
stereo
Built-in microphone
there is
Nutrition

Average work time
7 h
Battery capacity
8000 mAh
Additional Information

Equipment
power adapter, warranty card, user manual, USB cable
Features
Can be installed Windows
Dimensions, weight

Width
240 mm
Length
181 mm
Thickness
8.5 mm
Weight
600 g
Additional photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 10.09.15, 17:39
Reason for editing: 9PV3G_R01_20150526_V2.1_r3
yuriuspro
Message#42
22.12.14, 12:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 11
Check in: 01.11.09
RoverPC Evo V7

* under5532,
Yes, with a charger, it seems that everyone has a problem. But this is a firmware issue. The sensor is buggy only during charging.
In about the root. I already wrote above what kind of tablet is our 9pv tablet. Respectively, and rutting - in the topic on this device. I had to suffer to enlist. In my experience, you need to install the right drivers. No success without them. Everything seems to be painted in the forum Teclast x98 3g, but you need to include the head.
Now I'm wondering if we should install Teclast firmware on our device. / It has Chinese applications that can be tampered with by the OS itself. In short, I think ... Maybe someone has thoughts on this topic?
TOPAZ56RUS
Message#43
22.12.14, 12:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 16.08.09
Meizu MX2

* under5532,
Yes, with a charger, it seems that everyone has a problem. But this is a firmware issue. The sensor is buggy only during charging.
In about the root. I already wrote above what kind of tablet is our 9pv tablet. Respectively, and rutting - in the topic on this device. I had to suffer to enlist. In my experience, you need to install the right drivers. No success without them. Everything seems to be painted in the forum Teclast x98 3g, but you need to include the head.
Now I'm wondering if we should install Teclast firmware on our device. / It has Chinese applications that can be tampered with by the OS itself. In short, I think ... Maybe someone has thoughts on this topic?

It is not possible to spoil the OSes, but whether the firmware will be installed on the tablet is not clear yet.
under5532
Message#44
22.12.14, 19:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 04.04.13
Highscreen strike

I tried to change the charge, it's still buggy, apparently correctly said, it's in the firmware. I will not risk installing the firmware yet. Well, okay, as long as you can charge and take a break from the tablet))
By the way, who has how much the tablet is charging and for how much is discharged if you actively sit behind it? So purely for comparison ..
Sezuka
Message#45
22.12.14, 20:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 21.12.14

In general, I figured out the biline, since I took a snapshot from a usb modem, then in the apn access point setup I had to write home.beeline.ru instead of internet.beeline.ru.
But vpn is not connected.
LuckyWucky
Message#46
23.12.14, 18:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 18.12.14

How to put a root on it? I tried VRoot, it did not work out.

Post has been editedLuckyWucky - 23.12.14, 18:18
under5532
Message#47
23.12.14, 22:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Highscreen strike

LuckyWucky @ 12/23/2014, 6:18 PM*

You can try Framaroot, but I'm not sure what will work.
yuriuspro
Message#48
23.12.14, 23:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 11
Check in: 01.11.09
RoverPC Evo V7

Below I will insert the text from the forum about Teclast x98. I have this way.
Downloading USBDeviewhttp: //download.cnet.c...0-2094_4-10614190.htmland using it ruthlessly killing all ADB drivers in the system.
If you have already installed drivers for flashing, uninstall them completely. And once again go through the program USBDeview.

If your system on the PC is dirtied in full, or for some other reason you don’t want to clean the drivers, you can use LIVE-USB Win7PE and boot the PC from it. In it, install everything you need for the firmware and flash without touching the OS on your PC.
You need to flash the image on the flash drive like this: open the disk from the distribution with the UltraISO program, select "Self-loading" ->"Burn hard disk image". (MAGNET links are used).

For the correct process of the firmware is very important to install the drivers in the system.
So: first of all, install iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.4.exe, after the installation is done, do the following - connect the included tablet to the PC, long-press the "Power" button, cut it down, and then, without disconnecting from the PC, turn it on again button "Power".
Disconnect the tablet from the PC and install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe.
Installing the program ManufacturingFlashTool_Setup_6.0.30.exe and not letting it start, throw the file CUSTOM_CONFIG.INI into its folder C: \ Program Files \ Intel \ Manufacturing Flash Tool. Also, it is necessary to install a C ++ program support library in the PC system, it is called vcredist_x86 or vcredist_A64, depending on the system capacity on your PC. Without this library, this program is not fully functional, although it does not generate errors. Apparently on Win8 it is just built into the OS.
Next, turn off the tablet and connect it in NDX mode, - holding down the "VOL +" and "VOL-" buttons, press "Power". When the download stops on the logo, we connect the tablet to the PC. In the equipment manager, we will see the Android device, go into its properties and look at the “equipment IDâ€, the fastest is USB \ VID_8087 & PID_0A65 - this is SOC VID \ PID.
Turning off the device. We make sure that it is turned off, we connect in the DROIDBOOT mode, hold down the "VOL +" button, press "Power" and immediately, without waiting for the logo, we connect to the PC. Again we go into the "equipment manager" and look at the "equipment ID" in the Android device, probably there will be USB \ VID_8087 & PID_09EF - Android VID \ PID.
There is no CloverView device in the Bay Trail-T IntelSOC section! Nothing will appear there, everything is at the level of ADB-drivers with a "cheat". Therefore, it is important that no ADB-driver other than Intel’s pick up our tablet.
Unpacking the firmware, remove from the folder and file names all the "Chinese", hieroglyphs and Cyrillic in the paths to the files and folders should not be !!!

Warning: The ID verification process described above is not a trivial routine that can be skipped. In addition to making sure that the IDs coincide with those described in the forum (although it may be different for some reasons), this process is the installation of the drivers themselves before the firmware. It is enough to do it once, but it must be done!

Post has been editedyuriuspro - 23.12.14, 23:26
fill-online
Message#49
24.12.14, 10:13
Frequenter
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 525
Check in: 29.11.09
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

Good day!
Can someone tell me!
I bought myself a younger brother DEXPUrsus 8E 8Gb 3G Blackon the Intel z2520.
There are 2 questions.
1.I Can't transfer installed software to a memory card, can I do something like this?
- tried 2 ways. 1. Program App2SD - when installing, issued a message, "On your device, the transfer of applications is impossible."
2. The program Link2SD - directly during the transfer writes "Failure" transfer is not possible because The SD card is the internal memory of the device.
2. It’s impossible to install Navitel as a normal (cured) all the problems - the coincidence of unique names (although preset, deleted) is a lack of free space (although there is plenty of space).

Can I fix this? Know people tell me.
PS: I wanted an internal memory and an SD card, but nothing happened.

there is something strange there. extract fromvold.fstab
# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
dev_mount sdcard_ext / storage / sdcard_ext auto /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:04.0/mmc_host /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/gadget/lun0
dev_mount usbcard / storage / usbcard auto * / block / sd

Post has been editedfill-online - 24.12.14, 10:40

--------------------
MiuiPro v10
fill-online
Message#50
24.12.14, 10:56
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 525
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

LuckyWucky @ 12/23/2014, 6:18 PM*

I got root using iRoot 1.7.9.2 to myDEXP Ursus 8E 8Gb 3G Black
on a clean computer, (on which no experiments were performed with installing a heap of drivers).
Himself with this problem suffered the whole day yesterday.

--------------------
MiuiPro v10
vov880
Message#51
25.12.14, 05:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1374
Check in: 25.03.11
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

* fill-online,
On these tablets completely different processors. You read something like thatTeclast P89 mini / Explay i1 / Vido M6 / Allview Viva i8 - Discussion
fill-online
Message#52
25.12.14, 10:49
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 525
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

vov880, Thanks we will read.

And about Root if anyone should be hereLink to iRootBy the way, when you'll wake rut, you need internet! The program downloads software from the Internet and installs it.

Post has been editedfill-online - 25.12.14, 11:08

--------------------
MiuiPro v10
Dr.zen
Message#53
26.12.14, 11:51
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 15.05.07
Alcatel POP C2 OT-4032D

I stitched this tablet on windows 8.1 (the purpose of the purchase). It was stitched according to the instructions for our 32Gb - clone Teclast x98 3g. It is stitched at a time, the latest BIOS from 09/01/2014 works well (sorry there is no dual block). I had to tinker with the drivers on the OS ... gps never got up normally. Now a question for Andryusha users on dexp. How does the GPS work for them (it will be possible to find the chip manufacturer in the program logs, check with the clone). And also, does the softphone on the Dualshock Sixasis Pair work on the android (requires root)? Ask.

Post has been editedDr.zen - 26.12.14, 11:52
Kakadzilla
Message#54
28.12.14, 00:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 10.06.12

Dr.zen @ 12.26.2014, 11:51*
Ask.

Does it normally show streams for example with twitch.tv? How much does the battery eat?
Thank you in advance.
under5532
Message#55
28.12.14, 10:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Highscreen strike

Kakadzilla @ 12/28/2014, 00:28*
Does it normally show streams for example with twitch.tv? How much does the battery eat?
Thank you in advance.

Excellent shows streams on twitch. I did not measure the battery, it keeps it, but probably 3 hours is enough, with minimum brightness, if I honestly expected more from the battery.

Post has been editedunder5532 - 28.12.14, 10:08
Sezuka
Message#56
28.12.14, 11:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 21.12.14

People, tell me what's with the processor, is it like x86? I installed vlc media player for android, by default it is set for x86, at startup it produces an error like x86 build on a non-x86 device. I downloaded the build for the arma, it works fine, I watch iptv on it.
Dr.zen
Message#57
28.12.14, 19:34
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 15.05.07
Alcatel POP C2 OT-4032D

On Windows, my tablet lives 4-5 hours in active use (50% screen, Wi-Fi, video), without heavy games. If you run a serious game - 3 hours. The 3g-modem battery and the screen are at full brightness, but for less than 3 hours my tablet has never lived.
id.krauzer
Message#58
30.12.14, 15:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 04.10.11
Apple iPad Air 2

The firmware android 4.4.2 kit kat for our twin brother Teclast x98 3g has been released, for version 1.11, will anyone risk installing it on our device?

EYES: When using native charging, phantom clicks on the touch are observed, I tried the charger from the ipad with the native cable - everything is OK, nothing is buggy.

Post has been editedid.krauzer - 30.12.14, 16:59
under5532
Message#59
30.12.14, 23:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Highscreen strike

EYES: When using native charging, phantom clicks on the touch are observed, I tried the charger from the ipad with the native cable - everything is OK, nothing is buggy.

Same.
The_evgeniy
Message#60
31.12.14, 16:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 400
Check in: 10.01.12

Hello. Who do not vadlu throw please native launcher
Alexeev
Message#61
01.01.15, 04:22
iManiac
[offline]

Messages 404
Check in: 25.05.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Can anyone post a stock flash and firmware?
Dexp

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:52