> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

46 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen WinJoy - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "
ikoma6789
Message#1
08.11.14, 15:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 31.03.14
Highscreen Zera F

DiscussionHighscreen WinJoy
PictureWin joy
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories » | Purchase " | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

Attached Image

I strongly recommend not using Windows Insider or Preview for Developers to update the device!

At the moment, there is no possibility of rollback in principle!

Read more about Windows Insider, PfD and Rollback here.
Mini-FAQ on Windows Phone OS and features that are relevant to our model.

I love new tsiferki and minor changes. What should I do?

Set Preview for Developers. This is where you will find fairly stable, but slow-moving assemblies with fairly small changes. Given that Windows 10 is being actively developed, this program is now almost frozen and does not receive much new updates. But Microsoft has long assured everyone that it’s quite a working branch of updates and will continue to keep it up to date.

I love to test new systems, observe huge changes and put up with mountains of bugs. What should I do?

Attention!
If you are a cool developer and want to still look at the new system from the device for 4 thousand - go ahead!
If you use your phone frequently and in the case - DO NOT BECOME Windows Insider and do not even touch this program.

Windows Insider is a program for testing raw products.
This is not just a cool program to upgrade to the latest OS. Not. Microsoft itself politely warns you about this 33 times, but apparently everyone doesn't care about us ...

Put Windows Insider. This program is designed to obtain advanced versions of the system, which are at the stage of in-depth development. There really are a lot of bugs, a lot of lags, a lot of problems. With such a system it is impossible to work on an ongoing basis. Now (as of May 15, 2015) our device receives only Update 2. But since many people, without knowing it, are disguised as Lumia, they can SUDDENLY get Windows 10. And then cry bitter tears due to the impossibility of rollback.

I accidentally updated my phone to Windows 10. What should I do?

Cry bitter tears. But seriously - wait. Wait when Highscreen uploads the firmware or when Microsoft adds Highscreen smartphone support to its Windows Phone Recovery Tool. For example, recently added support for HTC, although for many years only Nokia was supported.

I'm sitting now on Update 2 with Windows Insider,It turns out I made a mistake!What should I do?

Unfortunately, Windows Insider makes irreparable changes to the system and cannot be simply removed. It will help, alas, only reset. And after the reset, you will receive the same Update 2, and not the stock Windows Phone 8.1. If the reset is not done, then there is a possibility that Microsoft will one day distribute Windows 10 to our device, and the system will politely download this update. Of course, you can wait and not press the "Install" button, but this update is not frail in size and will take up disk space, which I think is not so necessary for you, considering that the memory is only 4 GB.

Specifications
  • Screen- 4 inches, 800x480, capacitive, TFT, multitouch
  • Camera- Front 0.3 Mp and main 5 Mp + autofocus
  • CPU- quad Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
  • Video accelerator- Adreno 302
  • Memory- 4 GB of ROM and 512 MB of RAM
  • Battery- 1700 mAh
  • Color options- black, white, red, blue
  • recommended price- 3490 rubles
Device photos
Attached Image

���������� download

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.10.16, 17:47
Reason for editing: Warning
muzzy0207
Message#22
22.11.14, 16:16
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 60
Check in: 10.06.07
Nokia Lumia 530

* sloker2014It was at boost 2 512ozu and the battery is 1700 and not 3000 can be and compare. For me, so for android RAM 512 is very small ..

Post has been editedmuzzy0207 - 22.11.14, 16:20
lemax25
Message#23
22.11.14, 17:37
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 03.08.10
Sony Xperia XA

muzzy0207 @ 11/22/2014, 4:16 PM*
Sloker2014, Bylob have a boost of 2 512ozu and a battery of 1700 and not 3000 can be byloby and compare. For me, so for android RAM 512 is very small ..

So I’m talking about it, 512 is deadly for androids, there the progs are just becoming monsters, stupidly take Google services with all the ensuing Google +, etc., it seems to me that it will not even open on my x5 x5, and then the programs are tightly tied to the OS as a continuation of the menu, the OS itself still works smartly and the programs for it, respectively, if you do not take into account some of the bugs, well, you can understand them until all this can be said the beta version, only they are not much in a hurry to fix them.
alsin
Message#24
22.11.14, 17:39
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 22.04.07
HP iPAQ h4150

"P.S - dialing should be done in the international format (+7), from the federal 8 at the beginning - the call does not pass. This is not very convenient"
I normally have calls with 8.

--------------------
PDA is my only pc
lemax25
Message#25
22.11.14, 18:04
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 03.08.10
Sony Xperia XA

alsin @ 11/22/2014, 5:39 PM*
"P.S - dialing should be done in the international format (+7), from the federal 8 at the beginning - the call does not pass. This is not very convenient"
I normally have calls with 8.

I also normally have calls from 8, only if I get a number in the black list in the smart filter, I need to put 7 there, otherwise it will not be filtered!
grozaman
Message#26
23.11.14, 13:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Check in: 01.01.12
Blackberry key2

And why in the header pictures WinWin? He kept both models and there is definitely not WinJoy.
grozaman
Message#27
23.11.14, 21:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

PostedWinWin review on WP7Forum.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 01.12.14, 19:38
Pantalone
Message#28
26.11.14, 18:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531
Check in: 15.05.12

Batteries for how many days are enough?
Zaraki
Message#29
26.11.14, 19:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1040
Check in: 23.11.06
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Pantalone
days: rofl: by the evening I have at best 20-30%, and a couple of times and by 16 o'clock it was already 5-10%)

--------------------
Motorola Defy->Blackberry 9780->Xiaomi M2A->Nexus 4->Blackberry Z10->Iphone 5->Jiayu G4C->Highscreen WinJoy ->Meizu MX4->Megafon Login->Nokia Lumia 1520->Sony Z3 + ->Oneplus X->Meizu M2 mini->Xiaomi mi4c->Coolpad Cool1 ->Honor 8 ->Honor 9 lite->Sharp Aquos S2
Pantalone
Message#30
27.11.14, 17:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

What kind of phones do these things? Even if you do not use it, it discharges so quickly?
fakecontrol
Message#31
01.12.14, 19:30
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 01.07.12
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

I can say:
-pros:
--price
--price
--price
--CPU
-minuses
- very weak battery (or bad algorithms for using iron)
- time is beaten when the battery is pulled out or when it is completely discharged
- does not catch 3g only H +
- little RAM
- quite a shitty speaker
grozaman
Message#32
01.12.14, 19:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* fakecontrol
H + this is 3G. Full decryptionH + - HSDPA . Windows Phone RAM is enough, the system itself eats no more than 100-150 megabytes.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 01.12.14, 19:35
Pantalone
Message#33
02.12.14, 16:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

fakecontrol
What model are we talking about? There are two of them.
The topic was created incorrectly, the name from WinJoy, and the pictures from WinWin.
grozaman
Message#34
02.12.14, 16:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* Pantalone
Most likely about WinJoy. Because the battery in WinWin is normal, and the speaker is very loud, louder than on my former flagship Samsung ATIV S. Over time, too, there is no problem.
ruslan00293
Message#35
03.12.14, 09:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 26.11.12

Good day. I took myself such a smartphone yesterday, before everything was on Android, I did not think that everything is so confusing here.

Here passed month of using Highscreen WinJoy. What does not suit:
1) The back cover squeaks -Between the battery and the cover I put two sheets of notepad bent in four, the creaking and backlash disappeared ;
2) Non-switchable vibration of the touch keys -as an option, not to press 10 times to exit the application, helps a long tap on the back key and close the application on the screen;
3) Video in poor lighting takes darker than real -it seems like it’s better to shoot, if you move the lens around the room before the main survey or point it at a light surface, it removes the light more;
4) Third-party games (where there is zoom with a pinch) and camera applications (except for camera360) while zooming with pinch hang the sensor and the camera itself.

As you can see, there are enough software jambs in the smartphone, so I suggest having a place on the highscreen, let them bring it to mind, as an option you can write here -write to highscreen tech support

What is your opinion about the device?
Reviews of the device and my 5 kopecks
There are enough reviews in the network, everything is positive, which is suspicious, since there are shoalsReviews on Yandex Market
sensor - for two touches, an impure finger is faint (dirt, grease, moisture) the sensor does not feel, there are problems with tapas on small icons
screen - the glass on the screen is thin, it is easy to rub out, it's not for nothing that the owners of the DNS S4006 complain about its fragility, be careful, the screen itself is not IPA, but I’m quite happy, on a plain light background when you click on any part of the screen a little lower center appears as if you press your finger very hard at this point, here on the forum a similar situation was revealed on Highscreen WinWin, check with yourself it is also possible
assembly - all is nothing, but the back cover is just kapets - flimsy, slippery, compressed by two fingers in the dressed state and creaks, in the middle between the body and the cover there is a gap, you press it to the end, you release it - it jumps back and forth 1mm in the dressed state .
interesting moments:
1) On the WinJoy box, where its image is, it says that there is a Light sensor, a light sensor is stated in the WinJoy manual, there is no automatic screen brightness adjustment, the same on WinWin,here is the explanation o Light sensor Received a conclusion from the service center - in WinJoy there is no light sensor
2) It does not charge from the USB connector of the JVC 1A radio tape recorder, I connect the android - it takes a charge, I don’t know, this is a WinJoy or Windows feature, but it’s unpleasant, you need a separate charge in the car.
3) The standard camera application does not have a digital zoom, it is solved by installing a third-party camera with zoom. When filmingdoes not workautofocus in a room with artificial lighting, the video is shot much darker than the actual level of lighting, the video is very dark
4) I downloaded 8 unpretentious free toys from Marketplas. The result in half of the games hangs the sensor, namely Angri Birds, Angri Birds. Epic, Subway Surfer and Dark Islands. The sensor hangs when trying to zoom (and in Darka just half a minute later) if the toys do not do this normally. A quick exit to the main menu, without unloading from the game and the subsequent return to it in half the cases does not help. Subway Surfer on fast ligaments podlagivaet.

What would you recommend to save battery? The device eats be healthy. Maybe what's wrong with the battery?
Battery saving tips, look at the battery
Savings Tips 1
Savings Tips 2
It is also recommended to turn off one sim card, send the smartphone to "on the plane" for the night.By the way, nobody knows the program of automatic on / off mode "in the plane"?- there seems to be no such thing for Vind

It has already been written here that the "Battery Saving" feature drops the battery out faster, I confirm. With my function turned on, 8-9% fly away overnight, 5-6% without it.- requires recheck

The battery is declared for 1700 mAh, in fact it holds poorly. To assess the prospects for finding a more capacious donor, I tried to insert a battery from Jiayu g2 (not the polarity, 2050 mAh, about 2 mm thicker), the lid did not close, i.e. the donor needs the same thickness, which is unlikely, or a new lid is needed.
The analogue of our smartphoneDNS S4006, with the same dimensions and weight, the battery is declared at 1420 mAh, how did we get 1700 mAh? Perhaps the fact is that the S4006 has a Li-Ion battery, and the WinJoy Li-Pol, which makes it possible to get a capacity of 20-25% more with the same dimensions.Li-Ion and Li-Pol - what's the difference?Or maybe not.

What case would you recommend? Plastic slippery, from wet and frozen hands and strives to jump.
The original is inexpensive, but the delivery as a cover comes out, there is an interesting copy in the form of a ring on Ali
Original covers
Copies with Aliexpress- I ordered a ring, it came - black, without technological holes and marks, for Winjoy, it is more than big, it keeps weakly, the keys under it feel normal, when I get out of my trouser pocket the ring flies, I do not recommend it to buy
I ordered thisbumperWith Aliexpress, it came quickly, there are no bumps for the side keys of sound and on / off, but they grope without problems, slightly more big, but the smartphone sits tight, the sides are thick

What third-party programs do you recommend for Highscreen WinJoy?
my searches
GeoNET- navigator, free, works offline, free OSM maps are quite suitable, traffic lights in the city are not stamped and you can not load the radar, but the suburb is drawn in more detail than last year's Navitel maps, clear control, the ability to save arbitrary points on the map, automatic rerouting of the route, a simple and pleasant picture in 2D, which is good for saving batteries, while staying on it,when zooming, pinch sensor
Camera360- camera, free, there is a photo editor, digital zoom, timer, "does not hang up" the camera Winjoy, there are no settings for megapixels, there is no video
System tiles- Quick access tiles for settings and other actions on the desktop, for free, there is a flashlight
PDF Reader- free pdf-reader, I don’t understand why it is not immediately in Windows, there is no developer, Microsoft
Tucan reader- a free e-book reader fb2, ePub, picks up books from the memory of a smartphone, extensive screen settings, voice reading of the text with terrible stresses :-), PDF support is declared, but I did not open 50MB, eats the battery like everything

What is Preview for Developers? Often it is mentioned on the forums, try to figure it out.
From OS version 8.10.14219.341 it seems not relevant, you need Windows Insider

newbie look
You can read these articles here, just make an amendment to the fact that we already have Windows Phone 8.1, and Preview for Developers updates it further.
Article 1
Article 2
I conclude that as a regular user, this program allows me to get updates for Windows Phone from Microsoft bypassing the smartphone manufacturer.

Warning: Preview for Developers may turn your smartphone around, I recommend waiting until a kind person installs another update, tests for a week and writes about it on the forum.

Successfully updated to 8.10.14219.341, here successfully updated to8.10.14219.341

Post has been editedruslan00293 - 11.04.15, 19:16
grozaman
Message#36
04.12.14, 14:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* ruslan00293,
At the moment, NO ONE DEVICE on Windows Phone 8.1 has a Jailbreak. It used to be ATIV S, but after the official update Samsung closed the vulnerability. Therefore, you can forget about changing the registry.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 04.12.14, 14:14
Pantalone
Message#37
06.12.14, 15:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

WinJoy was found to have a clone in the form of a DNS S4006. It seems to be really similar in size and processor, but it is on the android.
grozaman
Message#38
06.12.14, 15:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* Pantalone
Definitely a clone, but a slightly different case texture. The filling is the same. Those who choose between WinWin and WinJoy - take WinWin. He is noticeably better in all respects. Better assembled, better screen, better camera and better in hand due to case materials, WinJoy is noticeably cheaper.
ruslan00293
Message#39
06.12.14, 19:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 26.11.12

Pantalone
Exactly all one to one. The most interesting thing is that the DNS 4006 has a 1420 mAh battery, and with the same dimensions and weight, the WinJoy 1700 mAh is stated. It is necessary to drive on Highkskrin support. I would have known earlier, I did not take it, 40nm 4 nuclear Snapdragon on such a battery is just some kind of masochism.
The DNS 4006 used to appear similar, the main problems are the battery and the fragile screen.

Post has been editedruslan00293 - 06.12.14, 20:17
grozaman
Message#40
06.12.14, 20:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2358
Blackberry key2

* ruslan00293,
Maybe the battery is really 1700. Just no optimization. On Nokia Lumia with a crappy battery, it can work for two days. The Samsung ATIV S (with Windows Phone of course) is a bit worse, but almost the same.
Pantalone
Message#41
07.12.14, 21:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 531

* ruslan00293,
You can try to ask here.http://vk.com/vobis_highscreen,as they explain such a coincidence, they after all seem to be positioning themselves as a domestic manufacturer participating in the development of their phones. Although they may cooperate with the DNS in this matter.

Posted 12/07/2014 21:09 PM:

Definitely a clone, but a slightly different case texture. The filling is the same. Those who choose between WinWin and WinJoy - take WinWin. He is noticeably better in all respects. Better assembled, better screen, better camera and better in hand due to case materials, WinJoy is noticeably cheaper.

For some reason it seemed to me that they had one to one filling except for the battery and the external speaker. The difference is only 500 rubles. Surely the camera module is the same.
Other

46 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19 13:33