> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

46 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen WinJoy - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "
ikoma6789
Message#1
08.11.14, 15:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 31.03.14
Highscreen Zera F

DiscussionHighscreen WinJoy
PictureWin joy
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories » | Purchase " | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware

Attached Image

I strongly recommend not using Windows Insider or Preview for Developers to update the device!

At the moment, there is no possibility of rollback in principle!

Read more about Windows Insider, PfD and Rollback here.
Mini-FAQ on Windows Phone OS and features that are relevant to our model.

I love new tsiferki and minor changes. What should I do?

Set Preview for Developers. This is where you will find fairly stable, but slow-moving assemblies with fairly small changes. Given that Windows 10 is being actively developed, this program is now almost frozen and does not receive much new updates. But Microsoft has long assured everyone that it’s quite a working branch of updates and will continue to keep it up to date.

I love to test new systems, observe huge changes and put up with mountains of bugs. What should I do?

Attention!
If you are a cool developer and want to still look at the new system from the device for 4 thousand - go ahead!
If you use your phone frequently and in the case - DO NOT BECOME Windows Insider and do not even touch this program.

Windows Insider is a program for testing raw products.
This is not just a cool program to upgrade to the latest OS. Not. Microsoft itself politely warns you about this 33 times, but apparently everyone doesn't care about us ...

Put Windows Insider. This program is designed to obtain advanced versions of the system, which are at the stage of in-depth development. There really are a lot of bugs, a lot of lags, a lot of problems. With such a system it is impossible to work on an ongoing basis. Now (as of May 15, 2015) our device receives only Update 2. But since many people, without knowing it, are disguised as Lumia, they can SUDDENLY get Windows 10. And then cry bitter tears due to the impossibility of rollback.

I accidentally updated my phone to Windows 10. What should I do?

Cry bitter tears. But seriously - wait. Wait when Highscreen uploads the firmware or when Microsoft adds Highscreen smartphone support to its Windows Phone Recovery Tool. For example, recently added support for HTC, although for many years only Nokia was supported.

I'm sitting now on Update 2 with Windows Insider,It turns out I made a mistake!What should I do?

Unfortunately, Windows Insider makes irreparable changes to the system and cannot be simply removed. It will help, alas, only reset. And after the reset, you will receive the same Update 2, and not the stock Windows Phone 8.1. If the reset is not done, then there is a possibility that Microsoft will one day distribute Windows 10 to our device, and the system will politely download this update. Of course, you can wait and not press the "Install" button, but this update is not frail in size and will take up disk space, which I think is not so necessary for you, considering that the memory is only 4 GB.

Specifications
  • Screen- 4 inches, 800x480, capacitive, TFT, multitouch
  • Camera- Front 0.3 Mp and main 5 Mp + autofocus
  • CPU- quad Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
  • Video accelerator- Adreno 302
  • Memory- 4 GB of ROM and 512 MB of RAM
  • Battery- 1700 mAh
  • Color options- black, white, red, blue
  • recommended price- 3490 rubles
Device photos
Attached Image

���������� download

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.10.16, 17:47
Reason for editing: Warning
sloker2014
Message#2
08.11.14, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 197
Check in: 16.05.13
Highscreen Boost 2

I am one of the first: D

I took this device exclusively because of the camera with autofocus, other Heuskrin phones of the same price category are deprived of autofocus.

As it turned out, I did not lose, the camera is excellent there. A little later I will write about the phone itself, but for now you can see the album with photos (updated)

http: //fotki.yandex.ru…/isloker/album/454935/
Koteiko
Message#3
08.11.14, 20:37
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1556
Check in: 30.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs

M
Topic moved to subsectionOther, the topic header is framed according to the standard section.
Enjoy your discussion.

--------------------
I rarely appear on the forum, I answer for a long time in QMS.
sloker2014
Message#4
09.11.14, 02:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

My score is on a 5-point scale (at first, the pluses of the phone):

1) I'll start with the camera: on a solid four. With good lighting and a beautiful object - you will get good pictures. Autofocus with automatic aiming at the object - I don’t really like it, but it will do. The camera settings are very extensive: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1.3 MP, 2 MP, 3 MP, 5 MP, 8 MP (default), ISO - Auto - or manual selection from 100 to 3200.
Video - have not tried to shoot. Video settings - 640x480 (default), 800x480, 864x480

2) Screen: also at 4. Although it is clear that the matrix is ​​not the best (if you do not watch video files on the phone, then all the type-top) is still much better than the one installed in the similarly low-budget Nokia 530.

3) Touch and Windows: everything is super, 5+. Everything works exactly as it should, neither lags nor friezes.

4) Work of the Internet and a regular browser: also 5+. Pages are loaded even at low speed cellular internet (I now have 64 kb / s), on Android Highscreen Boost 2 - at the same speed - slower than 2 times ...

5) There are no complaints about the work of the smartphone as a phone: I hear the interlocutor well - it’s me too. The sound is clear, medium in level, you can hear it normally at home - but in the subway and other noisy places there may not be enough volume. Reception is sure, the radio module works well. Also a solid four.

6) FM Radio

Now about the minuses:

7) A battery of elephant eats battery. The device has a 4-core Qualcomm MSM8212 processor, extremely low-performance (in Antutu, the total test result is 10990 parrots) and energy-sucking ... from dawn to dusk, with an average consumption, can be enough, but no more .. The phone heats up noticeably in the vicinity of the camera (obviously, this is where the processor is located) when working with the Internet and multimedia ... a triple with a minus.

8) Front camera - requires very good lighting. at a video call in Skype, for example (ordinary room lighting from a chandelier) - I see a person well, but he almost doesn’t see me ... to see - you need to send a lamp to his face ... a troika.

9) The rounded edges of the case and the smooth plastic cover. The phone can easily slip out of hand. There is no oleophobic coating, the screen quickly gets dirty, but the manufacturer took care of a high-quality film in the kit (already glued). Also a triple.

Well and on trifles: geo-tags in photos - something doesn’t work ... at least, Yandex didn’t see them ... check the boom, why so.

________

Phone as standard: charging for 1 A + USB cable + headphones (none, you can immediately throw away), a box of Heiskrin cardboard from a company, small, the size of the phone.

I took myself with a red cover (painted plastic) - it looks more impressive (black with red, zakos under Nexus 5).

I haven’t checked the games yet (because I don’t play on mobile devices), if anyone has any suggestions - write here or in a personal, small in size games - I can check.

Navigator check soon if there are any other wishes - write.
MicroLab87
Message#5
11.11.14, 11:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 226
Check in: 10.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

* sloker2014can you see how Subway Surf works? And do the proximity / light sensors work adequately? Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedMicroLab87 - 11.11.14, 11:36
mdee
Message#6
11.11.14, 15:06
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 27.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 8

On the photo of the device, the image is highscreen Winwin, not winjoy
sloker2014
Message#7
12.11.14, 01:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

MicroLab87 @ 11.11.2014, 11:31*
And do the proximity / light sensors work adequately?

In the photo, it is normal, but the video — when illuminated by a lamp from above in the room — is almost invisible ... a mess.

Posted 12/11/2014 01:46:

mdee @ 11.11.2014, 15:06*
On the photo of the device, the image is highscreen Winwin, not winjoy

Yes, no matter, they have the same characteristics of iron (except for the battery), you can even rename the theme to highscreen Winwin and Winjoy.
tentaclya
Message#8
12.11.14, 08:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 31.03.13
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

My first smartphone on Windows Phone. The smartphone itself pleasantly surprised me (I thought it would be much worse) - it works smartly, the camera, after setting, is perfect for photographing notes (hello, students), and lives relatively long. For 4k rubles it is better not to find anything.

Only after the open Android is a bit unusual to communicate with him, especially in terms of "pirated" applications. As I understand it, in order to install more than 10 unlicensed applications, do I need to flash the device? Will there be any firmware from the cap on our device?
sloker2014
Message#9
12.11.14, 19:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

MicroLab87 @ 11.11.2014, 11:31*
Sloker2014, can you see how Subway Surf works?

Checked, it works fine.

For 4k rubles it is better not to find anything.

With a 10 percent discountsavagemessiahzine.com(when ordering on the official website of Highscreen) - the price will be 3600 ... taking into account the current dollar rate - this is the same as ordering in China, the same prices.
MarkT
Message#10
15.11.14, 11:50
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 11.07.08
Motorola Moto Z Play

Is there an English language interface? I just want to give a friend, but he is not very friendly with the Russian ...
Koteiko
Message#11
15.11.14, 11:52
[offline]

Messages 1556
Check in: 30.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs

* MarkT,in any WP is;)

--------------------
I rarely appear on the forum, I answer for a long time in QMS.
sloker2014
Message#12
15.11.14, 18:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

MarkT @ 11/15/2014, 11:50*
Is there an English language interface?

There are - there are as many as 17 versions!

In general, the language panel is represented quite widely.

BUT - the first bug was found: rearranged the language of the system to English - Russian flew off, but in the choice of languages ​​it is not there !! I can not return everything back ...

There are several Slavic languages ​​- Bulgarian, Belarusian, even Ukrainian, and Russian (not in connection with the sanctions?) - no ... o.O

Now in sadness, I don’t know if the rollback to the factory settings will help ...
alsin
Message#13
15.11.14, 22:05
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 22.04.07
HP iPAQ h4150

"With a 10 percent discountsavagemessiahzine.com(when ordering on the official website of Highscreen) - the price will be 3600 ... "-And how to make this discount?

--------------------
PDA is my only pc
Shlos
Message#14
15.11.14, 22:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 19.05.12

When ordering in the field "Enter the coupon code for a discount:" entersavagemessiahzine.comthat's all! :)
alsin
Message#15
16.11.14, 08:33
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 22.04.07
HP iPAQ h4150

Thank. : thank_you:

--------------------
PDA is my only pc
ghostforest
Message#16
18.11.14, 20:16
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 16.06.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

There are many links in the header (in the firmware theme) on topics related only to WP7. It would be better to remove them in order not to embarrass beginners ....
lemax25
Message#17
19.11.14, 00:13
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 03.08.10
Sony Xperia XA

I understand the contra in it does not work. it’s not for our country, but at the beginning I still had a voice control, I could call or turn on the application, after the official updates, she began to tell me “I don’t understand yours”: D and that's it, I can't use it anymore, who knows what happened?

In general, the device is cool, windows phone is also pleased, he works out his money at 100%
lemax25
Message#18
19.11.14, 14:04
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 03.08.10
Sony Xperia XA

Lemax25 @ 11/19/2014, 00:13*
I understand the contra in it does not work. It’s not for our country, but at the beginning I still had a voice control, I could call or turn on the application, after the official updates, she began to tell me “I don’t understand yours” and everything, I can’t use it anymore, who knows what happened ?

It all worked
Probably the glitch was just, by the way, the Gyuk does not take away the raw Windows yet, the programs, too, the device is not here and most likely.
Such glitches are like a tile to a contact in the messenger should open the dialogue immediately or let's say when sending a photo to the messenger to the user, it simply opens the messenger and everything is lost, the program can crash, on some games the touchscreen is disabled, the flaw in Windows is more than compensated for by its ease and striking performance, on the android this device would die, the big hope for the developers is that at least everyone at least some of the serious bugs will be patched, and by the very miracle of technology I can say I am pleasantly surprised, I have the first Windows and on the phone, I use the 100% live ID capabilities, I can say that the workhorse is excellent for the mobile office, mail, communications, documents, office for free, storage of 15 gigs and an excellent compilation of all these services in a great performance of windows phone 8.1

5+
Dr @ ko_n
Message#19
21.11.14, 11:27
问候
[offline]

Messages 2602
Check in: 17.02.09
Asus ZenFone 4 (ZE554KL) 4/64

Greetings. I look here in his direction because of two sims. From the review above, as I understand it, the battery eats one-two-three. But it's not entirely clear what it means.
with average consumption

Up to five calls per day (5 minutes, on average), up to 5 sms and, maybe, sometimes read Bing's news and check email (only wi-fi, without mobile Internet) - will it last at least 3 days?
Well, from the category of weak hopes - is there anything with updates known? Or you can not hope and immediately calm down?

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 21.11.14, 11:33
Reason for editing: update

--------------------
sloker2014
Message#20
21.11.14, 23:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

Dr @ ko_n @ 11/21/2014, 11:27*
Up to five calls per day (5 minutes, on average), up to 5 sms and, maybe, sometimes read Bing's news and check email (only wi-fi, without mobile Internet) - will it last at least 3 days?

Quite possible. I have a couple of days with about the same - lasted. Wi-fi Internet, via SIM card - it does not matter, it eats the battery in the same way ... but when you distribute wi-fi - the battery lives much longer, although it would seem to be the other way around.

Dr @ ko_n @ 11/21/2014, 11:27*
Well, from the category of weak hopes - is there anything with updates known?

Software update "by air" arrived today. How much it improves the work of the phone - while not in the know, it seems like it used to work before and now it works. (it is necessary to watch the official site, they will write there what has been changed).
sloker2014
Message#21
22.11.14, 10:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Highscreen Boost 2

and the performance is amazing, on android this device would die

Is not a fact. I haveHighscreen Boost 2- almost with the same processor, the same parrots in Antutu and the heating of the probe in the vicinity of the camera when working with the Internet and video. The same battery consumption ...

It works fine, is friendly with most games, of course, the Internet loads slower - but it does not depend on the processor.

P.S - number dialing should be done in the international format (+7), from the federal8At the beginning - the call does not pass. This is not very convenient.

Post has been editedsloker2014 - 22.11.14, 13:01
Reason for editing: info added
Other

46 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 23:50